Old 01-21-2005, 01:22 PM   #136  

Julie we have Azales down her. They are pretty much the same thing though. When did you guys plant them? They may be what happened to them. Give me a little more info on what you guys did. How much did you water them, when you planted them, what kind of light do they get. Maybe that will help me out.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 02:04 PM   #137  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls. I'm in my office today but I brought a pirated copy of the movie "Closer" the one w/Julia Roberts and Jude Law in it? I think I'll watch it after taking care of a little business. I've been in a funky mood, this week hasn't been so good for being OP--I could blame it on last weekend w/the b-day celebration(s) and long weekend and stuff, but really it's all in the decisions I make for myself about what I eat.

As far as that weirdo murderer, Rick hasn't had reporters calling him, but we have had some customers call and ask about him, I always say, no, his middle initial is "E" and it's no relation! Creepy I tell you.

Kempy, I'm w/Julie. You're on your third week and you've lost 3.5 lbs--that's awesome and right on track. If it makes you feel better, I'm up 2 lbs (that's what the scale says) this morning from last Saturday's weight. I'm chalking it up to pizza and cake and skipping too many breakfasts this week. I guess fueling your body in the morning really does make a difference. I will weigh tomorrow and update my weight tracker. You just keep on going and don't give up, that's what's going to make a difference.

Julie, mmm I love salmon. I made a tofu salad w/salmon last night, sooo good. Maybe a little too salty w/the soy sauce dressing, but it hits the spot every time. Your snow sounds so beautiful and calming. I caught the beginning of the Regis and Kelly show, they have an outside camera that they can talk to people with, and they stopped this lady walking by who said hello, then actually got her into the studio in front of the camera. It was 11 degrees in NY city I think. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about how cold that is, I can imagine WI might be even colder.

Well, hope to hear from some of you others out there. Cherie, Angie, Cal, Summer(?)...Have a great day all. Be back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 02:21 PM   #138  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Noelle, Wanna feel cold? It was 8 degrees below zero this morning with a windchill of 47 below!! We havent even hit zero for a high today. I guess tomorrow is supposed to be the same. I am sick of winter already
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 02:29 PM   #139  
so close, yet so far...

****Brrrrrrr!!!!!!***** That's inconceivable! Here's some sun for ya, I'll go outside and soak it up for you
Old 01-21-2005, 03:09 PM   #140  

Julie check out this site. It might help you a little more. Maybe if you read some things about them it will pinpoint what is going on. http://www.rhododendron.org/

Noelle I know that 3.5lbs is better than nothing. I am just getting down in the dumps about it. I see people who lose 5 -10 lbs in a week and here I am with a stinking little 3.5. I am not going to stop but I can't help to feel this way.

Angie HOLY CRAP!!! Sorry, that is all I can say. I was wondering does it every get to a point that you don't nitice that is colder than say 10degrees. I have never felt anything below 18 so I didn't know if your body just gets to a point that is doesn't feel any colder than a certain temp. Did that make sense? I am in shorts right now so it is hard for me to imagine it that cold. I got my plant in the ground and pulled some weeds. Joe and I have the spring planting bug again. I wonder what he is going to want to do in the yard this year.

Ok, off to work on the labels. At least I am going to try. I might wonder outside again for a bit.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:11 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone.. checking in.... I think I am with you Angie.. I am sick of winter, even though its a very nice day today... I'm just not out in it.. I am sitting here at work, just looking at it.

I'm not feeling very good ..... it's been a long week, and I am looking forward to going home. I took two tylenol PMs last night for my shoulder blade (it is slowly getting better) but I STILL woke up all night long last night. Something is going on with me, and I just need to figure out what it is.

Anyway.. I have the girls this weekend, so I will try to log in later this weekend. Have a great one!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:14 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Quick question? Do any of you have Yahoo Messenger or MSN? Just checking... I have both, and keep them on.. would be nice to chat every now and then! I just thought I would ask!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:17 PM   #143  
so close, yet so far...

I just had to come back and share that I am enjoying my "Ultimate Manilow" CD right now. "Last night I waved goodbye, now it seems years...I'm back in the city, where nothing is clear... When will our eyes meet, when can I touch youuuuuu, when will this strooooonnnnnngggggg yearning end...."

My #6 sister's b-day was last week Friday and I was out scouting for presents...well, I really wanted to get her that Motley Crue Red White and Crue CD but I couldn't find it anywhere locally, and I didn't have time for Ebay, so I bought her the Shout at the Devil CD Turns out, her car (a VW Beetle) only has a cassette player (WTF?) so she didn't really want the CD. While I was at the register paying for the CD, I found Barry Manilow's CD on the counter, I couldn't pass it up. It has all his hits like Mandy, Weekend in New England, I Write the Songs, etc... So I now have Motley Crue and Barry Manilow in my car. How's that for eclectic taste in music?

Oh, and I got my sis the book "Motley Crue: The Dirt"--which that witch already had so i had to give her the receipt to make a return .

Julie, you can send my babe Jude via parcel post to save you some $$
Old 01-21-2005, 03:42 PM   #144  

Kempy thanks for the info. I will have to check that site out this weekend. I bet you and Joe have just a beautiful yard.

Noelle sounds like you did some hard work trying to find a gift for your sister. Now she can take it back and get something she wants. I like that you have a wide range of taste in music. You know I do too.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #145  

Cherie, I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you can catch up on some much needed rest this weekend. Do you think you should have the doctor check it out for you? hugs, not to tight though . I don't know if I have them. I am really dumb at computer things. I will ask hubby if we do. That would be fun though.

Noelle now I got Manilow's Copacabana song stuck in my head . Thanks girl!!
Old 01-21-2005, 08:42 PM   #146  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls. Just checking in for the afternoon.....Has anyone watched the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? I rented it on a whim after seeing the previews on another DVD. Well, I normally don't rent that type of movie (obviously stupid/pointless kinds) but I'm glad that I did. With all the stress going on at work and watching too many horror/suspense movies, this was a welcome relief. It was too funny (of course you've got to have a sense of humor like mine ). so if you're looking to have a couple of cheap laughs, go and rent it. Caution though, this is NOT a movie for kids to watch at all--that's the parent in me talking .

Cherie, i really hope you get some relief from that bum shoulder soon. Is this something that has happened before? I would have a dr. look at it soon if it bugs you too much. Have a good weekend with the girls. Oh yeah, I do not have MSN or that Yahoo stuff either, but I wonder if it's something you can just sign up for for free? A real time chat would be cool for all of us.

Lola, oops, I mean Julie, you're welcome

Well, I'm off to Blockbuster to make the most of my movie pass rentals... see y'all later.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:09 PM   #147  

Noelle you be Mandy, I'll take Lola....its kind of sassy and not boring like my name. Hahahahaha....I have not rented a movie in ages. I have not heard of that movie. I hope you really have a stress free weekend. I know you have several rough days, take it easy this weekend. But try and stay close to being OP or I will have to buy a ticket to HI and come out there , I wish....we are expected to get 8 inches of the white stuff tonight! Lots of sledding this weekend.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:15 PM   #148  

Btw I may get on the scale tomorrow. I hope the water weight has come off me. I drank like a fish today(water), ate pretty good and excercised for about 20 minutes, well going to go my puter is acting up!! Hi everyone!!
Old 01-21-2005, 10:41 PM   #149  

Well I am feeling lots better. I've been trying to really relax and try not to stress. (yeah right--me a middle school teacher) My blood pressure is down, but the dr wants to keep me on the meds for awhile.

Some of the teachers I work with are starting a group walk on Monday. After school, about 3:30, they are going to walk for 30 minutes every day (or at least as many days a week as they can.) I think I may join them; I love walking especially if there's others around.

Angie: Stay warm. It has cooled down here and has gotten cloudy. A few days ago it was in the 80s and today it was in the 70s. Silly kiddos at school were wearing their jackets all day and complaining it was hot.

Cherie: I have MSN Messenger. I would love to chat. Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy those girls this weekend.

Noelle: Are you still going to Vegas? If so, when will you be there? Maybe we can meet up again. I haven't seen the movie you're talking about, but my sis has and she says it was so stupid it was funny. Hope things are going great for you.

Julie: Stay warm. When I lived in Utah I used to love to just sit and watch the snow fall; especially if I didn't have to go out in it.

Kempy: I hope you have a great weekend.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 12:16 PM   #150  

Well, first one here on a Saturday. I guess that means I am spending too much time on the puter.

Noelle I want to see that movie. It is my kind of film. Have you seen Eurotrip. Another one just for adults but Joe and I are rolling laughing everytime we see it. I think it is now my favorite stupid funny movie.

Cal I think that is great that you have someone to walk with. I only have the dogs. They really don't know how to keep a pace. They are always stopping to smell the mailboxes. You would think that we walk a different route every time I take them.

Julie did you get on the scale today?

Angie any luck finding the stuff you need for the store?

Well, I had a run in with some M&M's last night. I should have never even gone into the kitchen. The wierd thing is what happened this morning. I got on the scale thinking I would be paying for my bad behavior and got a big shock. I was down another .5lbs. WHAT?? That makes no sense. I eat soemthing as bad as that and I lose? Trust me I am not going to complain but it just seems pretty weird.

Well, I have to do my mailers today. No excuses. I have got to get new clients. That is going to be my motivation today. I'll pop back on later.