Old 12-20-2004, 12:01 PM   #1  
Conquering with SBD

Default TG Weekly Chat - Dec 20 thru Dec 26

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group!

We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another.

Everyone has their ups and downs and we’ll be here with you thru both! Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

So please join in our weekly chats and let's get to know each other better ...

Let’s all work together towards a healthier us in 2005!
sweet tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 12:08 PM   #2  
Conquering with SBD

I'm the BRAT! I'm the BRAT!

I can't believe it. 10:00am my time and noone has been in to start the thread for the week.

We had a busy weekend...finishing the hardwood flooring, cleaning up the mess, Christmas baking, church, Christmas concert, etc. and we are bagged to start out the day. Have a little shopping left to do today, then will be home to finish cleaning and organize decorations to put up. I told DH that, if we finish by tomorrow evening, we will be working on the same decorating/cleaning schedule as last year. However, last year, we had company walk in the door 1/2 hour after we finished the cleaning. This year, it will be totally 'us' time.

I did my baking on Saturday...sampled a few goodies...and still lost 2 pounds over the weekend. I love SBD because it lets me plan some indulgences into the program and I don't suffer weightwise unless I fail to exercise control.

Hope everyone has a great week. Must be off now...work to do. Drat!!!!
Old 12-20-2004, 04:09 PM   #3  

Peggy is a BRAT, Peggy is a BRAT, Peggy is a BRAT, Peggy is a BRAT! (you need to sing it to get the full effect)

I just thought I would throw that in just in case I forgot.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well! Are we all set for the holidays? I still have to figure out what to buy my husband. I've been wracking my brains for a month and I can't think of anything. Maybe a gift certificate for a massage? If he doesn't use it, I will be happy to take it off his hands!

CJ- You look FABULOUS!!! That husband of yours is a mighty lucky man!

*sigh* Nico is awake. I better run before he climbs out of the crib and tries to climb the Christmas tree! Don't laugh...he did it yesterday.

Hugs to all of you!

Sylvia
aivlys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 04:11 PM   #4  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!!!! Enjoy your day!
Old 12-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #5  
Conquering with SBD

Happy Birthday CJ
Old 12-24-2004, 03:29 AM   #6  

Hello Ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello and to wish all of you a :merry:

I hope your holidays are full of Love, laughter and happiness!

CJ- Thank you for the card, it made my day. I didn't send any cards out this year. Boy, do I feel bad about that!

Well ladies, I'm off to bed!

Happy holidays to you and your families!