Old 11-29-2004, 10:28 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good evening ladies~

Ellen~so glad to hear snookie is feeling better. I am praying that she gets stronger with each day.

Marti~I am having the same problem with DH-don't know what to get him because he keeps going out and getting what he wants! The same with DS#1-I told him to quit buying things right now because if he keeps buying what he wants and needs I have nothing left to get him. Of course for me it is always hard buying for DH because he doesn't need anything. I am always looking for the perfect gift but never find it. Oh well...glad you and James had a great day shopping.

Angie~just call us the bobsie twins. How funny is that that we both bought the same color and kind of car?! *insert theme to Twilight Zone* LOL So how do you like your George Foreman grill? I was tempted to buy one once but never did. I saw a Hamilton Beach one on tv and thought I would like it better but I can't find it in the store.

Mindee~still got my fingers crossed for Tommy and hoping he gets the job.

Julie~don't feel like you have to send a card because I sent some. I enjoy sending cards to everyone.

Jane~somehow I missed the number thing. I know I read something about that in a magazine once where you write a number on the gifts for each person. But making sure you make a list with their names and corresponding number beside it and put the list somewhere so you remember who is what number. Sounds like fun however you are doing it.

Susan~that's good that your ex approves and the girls. I do know what you mean about him turning the girls against you if he didn't. My friends ex does that to the kids, well actually it's his young girlfriend that says things to the kids about their mom. Of course it doesn't help as soon as they get home that she (the mom) is pumping them for info and then the fireworks begin because she gets on the phone and the poor gets are torn which is so sad. I don't think there could be anything that the ex could say because I know your girls know you love them and you would never do anything to hurt them. I think he would be happy that you are happy and you found a good man. I am picturing Gaby going limp every where and thinking how cute. I love how kids love to play even though mommy is not in the mood or doesn't have time-so cute.

Okay...hope everyone had a great day. The weather here is sucky-it was cold and rainy all day and now it is snowing. Supposed to get 1-2 inches, yuck! I figure by tomorrow evening though it will be melted and then Wednesday it is supposed to get back up to 50. Not really ready for this cold, brrrrrrr! Anyway...take care ladies, see ya
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:02 AM   #47  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristi-

I think the girls know I love them and I also think they would come live with me. If they could. I think he has in the past used guilt on them to keep them with him.
I just get tired of fighting with him on who the better parent is and the girls know I would never go anywhere that they couldn't go..........my door is alway open, I love them so much.
If they caused a huge fuss on me leaving I would totally melt but I love Rocky and I know he is such a good person.

My step mom goes "now Susan ........you have only been with him a week- he just is showing the good side of himself."

I guess that goes both ways..........I can be really moody and witchy (during pms time).....I have shown him my anger and my goofiness......I think we know each other pretty well.........considering it has just been a week in person......lol.

anyway,,,,,,,,,exhausted.

Gabster is a doll!!! SOOOOOOOO cute.........last night she was so funny in bed,.....

gotta go
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:21 AM   #48  
Closed

Hi Susan
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, sounds like the beginnings of one of those miserable flus hopefully you had a chance to get a flu shot .maybe it will pass before if gets hold of you.So little Gaby was a rascal today was she ,somedays they can be can't they ,I am happy that things seemed to go smoothly with your ex and the girls it will be so much better for you all if it can be worked out without to much animosity. I know thats easier said than done,though.I agree that it would be better to have all the loose ends settled before you begin your new life,so you start out with a happy fresh start. hope you feel better stay warm and take care of yourself.
Hi Mindee
How did it go today for Tommy anxious to know ,I hope it went well for your family
Hi Jane
Are your family members present shakers and feelers,I remember those days ,not like I would still do that Jane did you hear that ? Cristi has snow and she said yuck , I want some , I'm getting my pail and shovel and going to the midwest
Hi Angie
Does your foreman grill have a temperature control or do you have the one without , I have the one without sometimes I find it cooks to fast on the outside when doing meat, but I love it ,I often make grill cheese for my daughter , at her request when she comes home for lunch ,she loves it done on the grill.
Hi everyone else hope you are all having a good night

*ELLEN*
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:42 AM   #49  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good evening Ladies. Glad to have a minute to pop back in here. Things have been hectic for me. Our boys came over for 5 days from San Diego. We had a wonderful visit and a great turkey day. I think I am about to get the leftovers cleaned up. LOL. Tomorrow might be the last in some turkey veggie soup.
Sounds like there has been lots going on in everyone's lives here. Glad to know you are all well and getting ready for the holidays.

Sue
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:44 AM   #50  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

By the way. It is cold and sucky in Las Vegas also. Can't believe this weather! Brrrr.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 07:19 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Wait! See you over at #92..
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote