Old 12-15-2004, 12:21 PM   #46  

Hey Girls.

Ellen: Hooray on the lbs down!!! I too have gotten back on track this week and Im trying to be good...wanna lose another 15 lbs myself!!

Marti:: Good Luck with the new car...its hard to sacrifice for expensive things, but it will denifitely be worth it for you!!

Hello to all my other JL'S Jane, Cristi, Rosie Kate, KatieCat, Susan!!!!

I have to go to the hosp this afternoon to have another transvaginal scope done...hopefully it comes out better than last time, they said if theres no improvements I'll have to have the laproscopic prodecure done!!! Then DBF has an appt at 4pm with his primary care doc to see what step we're taking next in our BABY dilemma!!! So hopefully it wont be a totally depressing afternoon....... Havent wrapped one darn present yet....Im gonna be so miserable next week doing all my wrapping last minute!!!!!!! Still have to finish getting all my gift certificates as well..... DBF and I have been watching xmas movies each night before bed to get into the holiday spirit, it's been good quality time for us !!!Hope all if well with all of you, and Ill check back later
Julie
jewels2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 12:48 PM   #47  
Closed

Hi Julie Thanks, I am being really good too, well for me that is Good luck we have about the same amount to lose so we can compare notes. I sure hope everthing goes well this afternoon I know it must be so frustrating for both of you to go through all of this ,I will keep you in my prayers Don't worry about the Christmas wrapping it will get done of that I'm sure. I hope your day goes well
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 12:58 PM   #48  
Closed

Happy Holidays Everyone ,Jane, Angie, Julie, Cristi,Thankyou so much for the cards and for the pictures of daughters sons and puppies , Katie is beautiful Jane ,Tanner is a cutie (handsome) Angie, and the puppies are adorable Julie, and like Cristi said not a bad hunk of man either Cristi said it first , its her fault ,I just followed her lead I'm nieve but they all make me smile .Its the first time all the mail was for me The cards and wishes do really mean a lot Thankyou again

Funny thing I got a birthday card and a Christmas card hand written posted from Santa Claus,saying Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Ellen, but no signature on the cards, anyone get any I'm confused I know there is a Santa Clause but he has never personally sent me cards before ahhhhhhhhhh I so believe in Santa Maybe I'm on the good list this year
Oh , my cards are coming I had a little snag in the process ,but they should be mailed today.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 12-15-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:17 PM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya ladies

Okay, just spent almost an hour reading all the posts since I posted yesterday. You ladies are killing me...miss and a day and bam! I am lost. Okay, I am lost anyway but...

I will be back in a little while to do individuals. Crappy morning this morning...woke up with a terrible headache from sleeping the wrong way and can't seem to get rid of it. Also need to go get some lunch, could be part of the problem.

I'll be back...
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Hello I'm back....I got to drive the car for a little bit.....(James is feeling spoiled) anyway.....

OH MY GOSH it's a beautiful car! And so many nice features to go w/it! I found out that when you're backing up, the side mirrors will tilt down so you can see the road better and there is a sensor in the back window (which you can see from the rearview mirror) and if you're getting too close to something it will light up letting you know you're getting too close!

The seats are heated, the seats are electric and so on and so on! I'm liking it.
OH! and another cool thing...the pedals adjust for short little ol me so after James gets out and I want to drive.....I can adjust the pedals and reach! How cool is that?

I'm going to take a picture, then I'll be back to post it.

BB in a minute!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:00 PM   #51  

Ok....Here are three photos of the car...one w/me! I need to move the other cars so I can get a better shot.

Boy I hate my picture taken...but hey...what can a gal do? I had to pose w/the car!!

Old 12-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #52  

If you have a hard time getting the photo because of the size...let me know and I will resize them. I just wanted to show a good photo!

Oh I'm all giddy! Too bad I promised James that he can have the car for the rest of the week!!

I'll be back in a little bit.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:18 PM   #53  
Closed

WOW MARTI
what a beautiful car, I want one of those,so happy for you, who's that gorgeous model standing by the car,?? I know you are having a great day
Old 12-15-2004, 06:03 PM   #54  

Hold on....the party is at Chit Chat #97!!