Old 12-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #16  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies!! I didn't sleep good last night at all. I was up cleaning the house until 4am and waiting for my husband to get home from his volunteer work. He's a volunteer fire fighter. We finally have our Christmas tree up!! We're going to decorate it tonight..YAY!! LIsten to me, don't I sound like a little kid?? LOL! I'm having a great day so far. I am OP! So far I've drank 32oz of water.

Michelle~ It was great talking to you too!!! I will definitely have my picture up sometime tonight. I hope I don't scare anyone...LOL!!

Crystal~ Good afternoon. How's your day going??

Jaymi~ It sounds like you're doing great so far.Keep up the good work!

Roxy~ I love your school bus!! LOL!! Don't feel bad on Sundays growing up my family and I used to ride in a 15 passenger van. In my opion, that's the only way to go. You are blessed to have 10 healthy, beautiful children. Have a lovely day.

Ricci~ Hello! Hope you're having a lovely day!

I better go but I'll bbl!!

Jill~ Hey girl!! How was the gym?? Here's to a wonderful OP day!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 02:18 PM   #17  
Jeniqua

I also wanted to apologize for not posting yesterday but my keyboard got fried and I had to wait for hubby to buy a new one. I didn't get to post my pic yesterday because my aunt was sick and of course I couldn't get on the computer but it will be up tonight after my aunt gets off of work!! YAY!!! Here we go..............
Old 12-13-2004, 02:40 PM   #18  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Ok back from the gym and got in a good workout. Also have drank about 32 oz of water and still going. I have a ff sf mocha not to help keep me out of the snacks, luckily we got rid of most of the snacks this weekend so I wouldn't have a choice. Baby is down now and I am going to straighten up a little. If any of ya want to fly a little just IM me on Yahoo. Going to do a little shopping with my mom after the baby wakes up so hopefully I will get some christmas presents taken care of. Got a 10 dollar off coupon in the mail today for JCPennys so I was stoked!

Michelle thanks for the Christmas card!!! Yours was mailed today! LOL

Jeniqua glad you got your puter fixed so you can do the challenge. We were wondering where you were yesterday. Can't wait to see your pics!! I am so excited for this challenge. It makes it so much easier to do it when you are keeping track like we are and supporting eachother. I think it's great!!

Ok back to work on this housel TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 04:46 PM   #19  
I'm a homeschool mama

Okay I was wanting to go to the moms losing weight site to check on the progress of the blc but I haven't been there in so long I can't remember the site name or anything. Can someone post the link for me?
How is everyone doing?
We finally schooled after having such a rough day with dh and mil coming in and out and this and that. Still working on the truck deal, can't seem to get what dh wanted without making our payment go up and I refuse for that to happen.
Anyways, just enjoying some hot chocolate with the kids. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 04:58 PM   #20  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Just checkin in before I exercise again… and while the baby is asleep!

Michelle- Is it 50 on each leg or 50 all together?

OMG, time has crept up on me… it takes about 5 minutes to get on here… and I got 2 minutes to get ready to exercise before my dh comes home and my baby wakes up. I’ll be back In an hour to finish commenting! Bye!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 12-13-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 05:24 PM   #21  
mama of 4little Angels

Hello Ladies,I guess everyone had a bad nights rest.My problem is my cats,they like to play at night and now they have to stay in my room because they chewed my christmas lights in half and I had to fix them.Now they get bored and get into basically everything in my room and our bathroom.
Whats for supper girls?I'm getting better at my eating.Tonight we're having baked bbq chicken breast with brown rice and carrots and collard greens.and no bread.That's a hard one for me.I normally love to eat some kind of bread with my meals.I'm doing good at not snacking at night.Even with dh rubbing chocolate doghnuts in my face making me smell them.I shouldn't have bought them but he sweet tooth was aching.tonight will be my 5th night in a row of not eating at night.I went and had a good workout at the gym today and I had a body scan done.I'm 6'1' and weigh 171 and 139 pounds of that is solid muscle,tissue,body fluid and such.I basically have about 30 pounds of fat.She said I was in my range and I know that but I want to be on the above average end of the pole and tone the muscles that I do have.I am finally starting to notice them getting cut alittle.I think thats what helps me keep this up.Just knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel and then just maintaining it.I think that will be the easier part for me.Getting there is seeming hard right now.Well let me hop off here and get supper started.TTyl.
Angel
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 06:02 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

The Lunges are 50 all together, heck I don't care if you do them all on one leg.

I'm glad that everyone is excited about the challenge. I am too!!

Jeniqua can't wait to see your pictures!! I hope you had a great day!!

My abs are sore from doing crunches yesterday lol. But thats a good kind of pain.

Mel, I'm so glad you got your card today!

Well I'm going to get off her and go do my lunges and some exercise.

Lots of love!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 06:19 PM   #23  
Curves 6-week solution

Oh I get it, Jill finally gets to post and everyone has better things to do! LOL Well actual quite a few of you posted here but not on the MLW site so I was wondering what was up! Anyway just got done Christmas shopping for a couple hours with my mom and only got one gift. I can't go with Bayley and my mom at the same time. Too many distractions. I just need to go by myself one morning and get it all done. I think that's what I'll do Friday or something. Anyway ate at the mall and had Mongolian grill all veggies and chicken, no noodles or anything bad for me so that was good. Need to get back on the water since all I have drank since I finished 32 oz is a coffee. I'll get on that in a sec. Have to watch Hunter in a few minutes so I hope he is in a good mood. Going to have tacos tonight with 7% fat ground beef, ww tortillas and low fat everything else. Sounds pretty good to me!!

Crystal the site is http://groups.msn.com/momslosingweight . I hope you get the truck thing worked out. That sucks they want you to go higher, I know how that is, they always want more money.

Jaymi you sure are exercising a bunch! Geez seems like everytime you post you are doing some sort of exercise. How do you find the time?

Angel good for you for staying on track and having such great stats!! Good job on keeping up with it! Dinner sounds good!!

HI Michelle, what are you up to today? I'm sure I'll chat with ya later!

Ok need to have a few minutes to myself before the baby gets here and wrecks it! LOL TTYL
Old 12-13-2004, 06:21 PM   #24  
Curves 6-week solution

P.S. is it warm anywhere else today? It's freakin 65 degrees outside right now!!!
Old 12-13-2004, 07:08 PM   #25  
I'm a homeschool mama

Jill, it's barely been over 50 today and that way all week. It's the wind though, that's made it so terrible. Tonight it's gonna be in the 20's. But the sun will be shining.

I checked out all the things and pics for BLC today and I'm so proud of you all and watching your every step to make me even more motivated for the next challenge. So again, as always, good luck.

Okay, just had dinner, now I'll clean the kitchen, fold laundry, give the kids a bath, get them ready for bed and then sit down and relax for the rest of the evening. House went well today and I didn't hear anything else from my dealer. My dh has made this really, really hard for him to work with. Anyways, I'll hear from him tomorrow I'm sure. Okay, I'm gonna go for now, ttyl.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 07:35 PM   #26  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm still alive. I'm like Crystal...my sinuses are bugging me today for some reason.

Congratulations on your goal weight, Ricci! That is awesome. WHoo HOO!

Well I better help dh with dinner or he's going to kill me. Talk to you all later tonight or maybe I'll be posting in the morning. Who knows.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:01 PM   #27  

Height: 5 foot

Hello Everyone! Got my second round of exercise done. My legs feel like jello!!! I think I've lost some inches already!!! I hope so.. especially in my thighs. Too bad our chest inches don't count... because that's where I lose the most inches.. and first. I eat the weirdest thing nowadays. Right now I'm eating a Baked potato with f/f cheese and f/f butter with (get this) f/f catalina dressing on it. And... hot and spicy tuna mixed with mexicorn?!?!? I don't even get it myself. Plus two starches!! But it is kinda hard when you're only eating seafood here. I cooked a pot of cabbage last night... but I hear you aren't supposed to eat it late at night..

Jilly- I break up my exercises into small segments because my daughters attention span is short! LOL So I do 30 minutes here.. 15 there.. whenever I can. It also helps with my metoblism which is sooo slow! Sometimes I get a long workout in If the baby is asleep.

RICCI!! Good Job !! I'm proud of you!!

Wow Angel... 6 feet!!!! I wish I'd be skinny right now!!

Hey Jeniqua!! Sorry about your computer! I can't wait to see your pics!

Hey Penny, Michelle, Chris, Crystal, Roxi, Mel, Cindi, and all you other chicks I missed! I hope you all are having a great day!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 12-13-2004 at 08:15 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:25 PM   #28  
2BoysMom

Michelle & Chris...thanks for the Christmas cards...I'm one step further...I bought stamps today.

Ricci... sorry...I couldn't resist! Auburn is a beautiful shade...
CONGRATS on hitting your goal! Woooo hooooooo.
I had a friend years ago that needed people to perm while she was in school...let's just say I nearly had an afro for a month it was soooo tight! YIKES!!

Gotta run, the boys are driving dh batty. Hugs to all!!

Work tomorrow and the boss is back so I probably won't be checking in.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:18 PM   #29  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Ricci-I finally read through the posts. Oh my Gosh! Sounds like the luck my sister has when she dyes her hair. She like blue-black and both times she's done it, she's had a reaction to the dye. I took her to the doc the first time because she developed these oozing sores on her head. The next day I had to take her back because her face was all puffy and misshapen. The nurses laughed when we walked in...didn't even ask who she was...and said "ahh, the hair dye problem." They were the same nurses from the previous night. This last time, she had the same results..so she got diphenhyrodmine and prednisone. You'd think she'd learn. She keeps asking me when I'm going to dye my hair. UH UH NO WAY! I'm not looking like her.

Roxy-My bil in Seattle has a big van like yours. They only use it too for when everyone has to go with. TheY also have the "brady bunch" station wagon, right down to the wood panels on the side. We give him so much crap about that one.

Hey Jillybean! How's the BLC treating you? I'm not too sore yet. Maybe I was in better shape than I thought. Naw, it just hasn't hit me yet. Tomorrow I'll be stiff.

Jeniqua-Where is your pic? I was all looking forward to seeing it and... IT's not there.

Hey Geri-This is my first year getting cards out on time. I'm the greatest procrastinator at Christmastime.

Crystal-How's your sinuses feeling ? I have got the worst sinus headache. I don't know where it came from or why, but it hurts.

Well I better get scooting. I bought some fleece to make Nicole a jacket. I need to get it done. I made both Tiana and Kayla memo boards for their rooms yesterday. Some inexpensive Christmas gifts. Kayla's is done in the Bratz material and Tiana has this really cool glittery tie dye aqua material. As soon as I get my backing piece in the mail, I have to sew fast to get Tiana's bedspread done (Lizze McGuire material).

OOPS! Coli is banging around in the kitchen. Who knows what she's in to.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:01 AM   #30  
Jeniqua

My pics are up. They came out bad. It doesn't help that TOM is here either. Don't say I didn't warn you ladies..LOL!! I got in a 2 mile run tonight. I had to run to my aunt's tonight to get my picture taken. She lives exactly a mile from me. I ran back home too. I had to stop like 4 times but the best part is I ran!! YAY!! You ladies all look great! Here's to a wonderful 8 weeks, just in time for my hubby's and my 6th wedding anniversary..Feburary 13th..WOO HOO!! Have a nice night!