Old 12-11-2004, 09:49 PM   #16  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi everybody!

I shopped until I was like punch-drunk, auto-shopping! All the little girls are basically taken care of. They are easy. Middle girls are too. Baby Martin, done! three older boys have some on line stuff that I have to order tonight! Oldest daughter (14) asked for a pair of snow boots and sewing kit. Got the kit and notions, tackle box from sports store w/removable
inside trays and lots of little compartments. They don't look like fold-out tackle boxes anymore., and I have no idea how much I spent on her notions, alot. But now she can keep her knitting needles, crochet hooks and sewing items all together without the little girls messing it all up. That's all she asked for and I really don't know what else to get her. Some body spray and hair thingies... if any of you younger ones know what teenage girls like let me know. The boys are for me a little harder they got good knives, mag lights and good pen sets so I still have to think of something that will please them any ideas? I have a few ideas now what DH would like because he walked around going Hmmm I should get one of these. On the whole, I'm satisfied. I know all I have are the Moms, children's teachers, and who ever else I am too brain dead to remember now. Dang Though! I spent so much money! I could be really dangerous if let loose!

Deana- not only are you over busy, you are shrinking! Congrats on the lost inches and weight!!!!! Yahoo! Btw-totally jealous of the Chinese. That would be my choice for a last meal! Slow down kiddo...speed kills. Here lies Deana...death by crochet!

Jeniqua- have fun shopping, here in MN we have "Minnesota nice", it's not bad shopping just crowded but people are talkative and polite. It also helps to always have a baby with you, every granny in short range will have to come up and look at the baby and talk. That sure never happened in Chicago! Well, are you swimming away with all the water today?

Chris- I got such a kick out of you saying you have an apple shaped body, I know how you feel! I have a tomato shaped body (not a roma!) thats why I'm a hot tomato. Not cause I'm sexy, I'm just round!! Well and sassy. Did you get all your cleaning done? When we got home from shopping the children had all the housework done so we could just have a meal and collapse!

Jaymi- Way to go on the exercise, you sound so much better than the other day! You are in the groove baby! Glad you are with us!

Michelle- yeah, we use that hand sanitizer stuff too! Especially when they come home from that petri dish of a school! Were you pulling our leg about DH not breathing for so long? I'm glad he's been symptom free for so long!

Hey Jillybean- what did you do all day? No more gorging on bad food for awhile for you! Ready for the challenge? Hope you had some fun today!

I hope all of you ladies in the challenge really do well! I hope that it kicks some you nearer to your goals, I'll be here a while but I bet tonight I'll sleep sooo good! TTYL
~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 10:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Roxy, nope no joke about hubby not breathing for 45 minutes. I'm so glad he's been seizure free for so long though. I would be scared to death and not know what to do.
He's a sweetie though and I thank god for everyday I have with him.

I hope you are all having a good night Its the last night of freedom!! Challenge starts tomorrow!!! Woo hoooooo!!

Deana congrats on the loss!!!

gotta get back to work!
Love to all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 11:01 PM   #18  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies! I just got home from visiting with my best friend . The kids had a blast. Her 4 year old son was calling my 3 year old daughter his girlfriend ..LOL. They walked around the house holding hands. It was sooo cute. My husband didn't think it was soo cute though. It's funny because there are a couple of boys that are saying they're going to marry her..LOL!! If it's like that now, I don't want to know what it's going to be like when she gets in high school. The kids had a blast. I am officially done Christmas shopping..YAY!! My house we didn't get to decorate but will be doing it tomorrow. I can't believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away!! I drank 100 oz of water and I desperately feel like I am going to float away ROXY .

Roxy~ It sounds like you had a blast shopping. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. I hope you do the next challenge with us. BTW, you have such sweet children . They cleaned the whole house for you while you were gone! Have a good night.

Deana~ Way to go with the weight and inches lost You should be very proud of yourself.

Chris~ I think I am an apple shape too. I know this challenge will give us both the motivation we need! We can do this.

Jaymi~ Way to go with the exercise!! You're on a roll. keep up the fantastic job!!

Jill~ How much weight do you want to lose?? You don't look like you have alot to lose. Are you done with school yet??

Michelle~ I took my measurements but I'm going to wait for hubby to get home and do them again just to make sure. I will be posting my before picture tomorrow after church. Seizures are really scary! When my kids have theirs it last for 15-20 minutes. They say to keep talking to them, it's suppose to bring them out of it. Unfortunately, all I could give my kids after or before a seizure is tylenol or motrin to bring the fever down. I always have to watch for waring signs because they spike a fever within seconds. My kids get tierd just before a seizure. I'm just glad they haven't had one in a while.

Well, I better get going and get ready for church in the morning. Have a lovely night ladies .
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 11:33 PM   #19  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Evenin' Gals!

Fly by here. Getting really tired....another busy day. All the kids are done shopping and wrapping!!! YEAH! Made 2 trips to Walmart today to get it done. Ate lunch at McD's, bacon ranch grilled chicken salad with blasamic vinagrette dressing and croutons, only about 350 calories.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL for the kudos on my loss. I was in shock when she told me the totals because she took the measurements, wrote them down and I told her I wanted to write them down before I left. She sat and wrote them all out with loss on each then totaled them for me. Can't wait to get back in there Monday, providing nothing else comes up between now and then The reason I was feeling embarrased is because some are trying and the scale isn't moving for them. That's just me though, I don't want to toot my own horn and make someone feel bad in the process.

Mel: I got your card yesterday and forgot to mention it. THANK YOU!

Chris: I got yours today. THANK YOU! All the cards I have gotten (all from 3fc friends) are hanging on the wall behind where the tree will be.

I got cards today and will be mailing them Mon or Tues.

Gotta get back to my crochet, #7 is almost done. Want to get atleast half of another done before I hit the pillow.

I'll check in tomorrow, sometime. I have to make a graduation cake, then attend a party, then the Santa train comes thru tomorrow night at 6:00. Dh is taking 2 hours vacation time so he can go with us .

GOOD LUCK on the challenge, sorry I couldn't get in this one but I will get my camera fixed before the next one.....lord knows I will still have weight to lose

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 12:25 AM   #20  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Just wishing everyone a good night. We just got done watching Dodgeball, and tried to get into Ladykillers. Ladykillers is one of those movies where neither one of us could get into it. Dodgeball was okay. I'm glad we only rented it.

Jaymi-I think I have a pear shape lurking somewhere in me...I hope. Being where I am is hard for me. Before I had kids, I was 119 lbs. It seems unreal that just a few months ago I was 100 lbs. over that. I'm aiming for 155 but woudn't mind if I go lower or at least hit the ballpark around 160....

Well Night All. My meds are making me nauseous. Time to take a rest and let it pass. I do not recommend RA to anyone. If the disease don't get you the drugs can sure make your life miserable...

Congrats to all you shoppers out there! Congrats Deana on all the inches lost. That is awesome!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 02:34 AM   #21  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm finally back!!

Hey guys! Sorry I got caught up in cleaning today. I finally called my mom and she came and got the baby since she only napped for 40 minutes and then wanted to undo everything i had done LOL I guess that's what kids do but I have been a cranky mess this week (TOM) and it was the last straw for me so she spent the day with g-ma and g-pa and they loved it so I didn't feel too bad pawning her off. Gave us time to get the house cleaned and get groceries bought so I feel like I accomplished something today. Tomorrow till be the BIG CHALLENGE YAY, and also paying bill and getting out the Christmas deco. So something funny happened tonight at the grocery store. We saw like 5 couples we know alone without their kids grocery shopping. We had to ask ourselves is this what becomes of Saturdays nights when you get married and have kids? LOL We thought it was pretty funny! I think we might make it a tradition though cuz it wasn't very crowded and it was nice just to be out with dh even if he as putting stuff into the basket we didn't need.

Well the challenge starts tomorrow and I am officially excited! I think it will be so great! I hope those of you that can't do it this time will join in next time. Michelle has done a great job making the website easy to use and to track all our points with. GREAT JOB MICHELLE! She's so smart!

Chris we were going to rent Dodgeball last night but got some nintendo games instead. Is it worth renting? Did you get your house clean today?

Hi Deana we haven't talked lately but WTG on the losses! You sure are doing great! Glad your not in on the BLC or you would win for sure! GEEZ! And OMG all those stockings? You must be crazy! Seems like you've been super busy like me! At least you find time to post, I've been bad lately but hope to get better now that I am on break.

Jeniqua so glad you got to visit with your friend! I love taking Bayley to people's houses that have kids, makes it so much easier to keep her entertained. I'm so glad you are doing the challenge with us, can't wait to see what you look like and put a face to a name. Oh and to get to my goal weight I need to lose about 14 pounds, not too much since I got most of it off before the challenge. However it would have been less if I hadn't gained 7 back in the last 2 weeks! GEEZ! Anyway I am hoping a bulk of it will come off this week with all the water and exercise I am going to do I don't see why not. And yes I am done with school and relieved! Are you sure you want to start? Just kidding, it's so worth it and I know you will do great!

Hi Michelle! I'm chatting with you now so I don't have much to say to you! LMAO!!

Hi Roxy! Can I first say that you are crazy for Christmas shopping on the weekend!! LOL I don't set foot in a Wal-Mart on the weekend much less a weekend close to Christmas. Not that you were at Wal-Mart but that's where I am going to do a little shopping next week. I hate the mall on the weekend too, I just basically don't like people in my way so I go at a time when there aren't many people around LOL NOt sure about suggestions for older girls. I'll think on it and let you know.

Hey Jaymi good job on the diet and exericise today. Hope I can do good tomorrow!! Hope you are all ready for the challenge to start. I know I am!

Ok sorry if I missed anyone! I've been on here trying to write forever and need to do a few other things. I'll be back in the morning! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 07:26 AM   #22  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote