Old 12-10-2004, 08:49 PM   #31  

Hey all, going to post my pics on the BLC board. Don't mind the bad pic, but it did it's job.

Penny, so glad you got your cancer warrier!

Chris, maybe don't do lots fo reps. Do 5 sits up every couple of hours. Would that help? I know what you mean though. My friend has fybromialya. sp?? she gets terrible pains for days if she does too much. ttyl
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:06 PM   #32  

Height: 5 foot

Hello All!!! I’ve stayed OP for most of the day.. Except for the cornbread! LOL Da*n that cornbread! But Its all gone now! I did get 2 hours of exercise in… (trying to make up for it) I’m pooped! I hope I burned some of the calories off! Sheesh! I thought I exercised twice yesterday… but I can’t remember!! That’s bad.. I’m getting old!

Mel- I know I’ve been lost for a while! I’m just saying.. I’ve been struggling with my weight since 1997! Maybe it’s just how MY body works… but YOU said it. You’ve been doing everything right! You’ve been working soo hard… And so the numbers may not show how hard you are working and how great you are doing… I wish I could snap my fingers and make the numbers go down.. I wish someone could do that for me too! LOL But for the record.. I want you to know that I’m very proud of you! I think you are doing a great job… and I wish I would be working as hard as you because I wouldn’t be here right now…. Relosing the same weight… at least not all of it! Have you taken any measurements?!?! You may have lost hella inches and don’t realize it.

Angel- What gym is that! That’s cool! What’s a body scan anyway? I just know it sounds Kool! LOL

Hey Jeniqua! I’m Jaymi (of course) I’m married with 2 kiddos. My son Jake is 7, and my daughter Jariel is 2... But you probably see that on my tickers huh?!? Duh! LOL I’ve been married for 3 years. I’m from TX… but now we are in SC. I look forward to getting to know you also!

Well I guess I need to go shower and get ready for bed. DH isn’t home yet… and I’m tired as who knows what. I got to work extra hard this weekend to make up for that freakin cornbread…. It’ll take a couple of days before it kicks in… Ok.. I’m not going to mention that word ANYMORE!! Off to watch the Golden girls!! Yay I bought the DVD!!! Murder she wrote…. Is my Christmas gift.. Can’t wait!!! Talk to you all soon!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:30 PM   #33  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all. Just checking in. Getting ready for bed. I'm tired, as always.
Didn't too much today except go look at a new vehicle. Dh narrowed it down to F150 supercrew. He wants a truck and doesn't like Dodge and it has to seat all of us, so he didn't give me a choice. Not so bad, though, I've always wanted a truck. Anyways, looks like I'll get one, the dealer has to find the right one in the right color. He'll call me in the morning.
Andrew and I are going to watch the girls in the parade tomorrow with my mil. Then we'll have the day to ourselves. Probably come home and nap, then work in the house, the new house, just cleaning up some. Maybe go finish up some Christmas shopping later on.
I hope everyone had a great day. Hope everyone has a great night and a great weekend. I'm sure I'll be on here in the morning, except we do have to leave early to get the girls to the parade.
Hi to all you desperate housewives. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 11:42 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Jeniqua, No my sarcoidosis isn't painful at least it doesnt always cause me pain, the worst parts of it is that I have pretty low lung capacity due to damage from the disease. There is no cure for it but it can go into a "remission" type state. I do get recurrent chest pain every so often which I'm guessing has always been pleurisy, and I'm also at high risk for pneumonia, flu, bronchial illnesses but I take steroids for my lungs, hormones for my thyroid replacement, and vioxx for my chest pain, or atleast until my bottle is empty then I'll have to try something else. I did get your yahoo thing added now so we can chat sometime!!

I hope you all have a great night!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:43 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Just wanted to remind you all that there is ONE DAY left til the start of the BLC!!!!!! One day of freedom left!!! Enjoy yourself now cuz starting Sunday we are on track and committed to our health!! If you want to sign up please do it now as we are starting on Sunday! Once the challenge has started no one else will be permitted to join until the next challenge begins!! No exceptions!! Please also remember that if you have signed up that you have made a commitment to other members of the challenge to send a $10 walmart card to the winner at the end of the challenge! No exceptions to this rule either!

Jeniqua, I think its great that your sister will take your pic for you since your camera is broken remember we need one posted every sunday for the full 8 weeks!! Did you get your measurements taken as well, because those points will add up too, remember an inch lost is worth 3 points and a pound lost is worth 1 point and then all the challenges count towards points as well. Will Sherri still be posting with out group? I hope that nothing was done to offend her I haven't seen a post from her for a few days now, send her our best wishes

I also want to let all participants know that if you go to the gym, you will be awarded 1 point for each half hour spent at the gym! Now if you use the treadmill at the gym on our walking/running challenge days, you are NOT permitted to count the time you spent on the treadmill/elliptical as gym time if you are counting it towards your challenge for the bonus points. So, say you spent an hour at the gym but 30 minutes was on the treadmill, count the treadmill towards your bonus points for that days challenge and not towards "gym time" you will still get 1 point for the remaining 30 minutes you spent at the gym doing the rest of your workout!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 07:19 AM   #36  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote