Old 12-09-2004, 04:56 PM   #16  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Melissa,
Thanks for calling Sometimes it is nice to chat about nothing... I need adult stimulation...

Michelle,
Thanks for looking up the bbq icon for me last night! Did you get your paper turned in??

Jill,
Can't wait to see your hair! Are you just getting a cut or changing the highlights??

Angel,
It sounds like you are doing well again! You got what it takes lady!

Mel,
Congrats on the loss! Your body is hanging on for dear life huh? I know once it starts, the weight will start flying off!

Roxy,
Congrats on the water! And add me to the dial up list...lol

Jeniqua,
I have never tried anything like that before but the only thing is ... does the weight come right back once you eat? 48 hours! I don't think I could hold out that long

Crystal,
Good luck on the meeting tonight. And I hear ya about the Christmas cards... I get less every year also

Well I gotta get some cleaning done and get the kids ready for karate!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ABOUT THE APPLAUSE FOR ANDREW... Finally after a year I have a great news

Anyhow, If anyone is around tomorrow... I really need to fly if you wanna join me

I really miss Spryng She used to fly with me sometimes!

Well I will chat with you all later! TTYL!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey Penny girl!! I can fly with you tomorrow It will be fun I'll IM you on Yahoo when I get up Hopefully hubby will be home early so I can get a good nap in

I got my DDR today and omg it is sooooo friggen fun!! I'm gonna lose a ton of weight with that!! Me and hubby were dancing and taylor was getting mad at us because we wouldn't let her have a turn! LOL just a couple of big kids we are! so I got a 30 minute workout in today!! It would ahve been longer if I didn't need a nap before work lol.

Okay I'm outtie for my nap, I will ttyl!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:22 PM   #18  
a.k.a. Roxy

Afternoon,
I only have a couple of minutes before the herd gets home. I scrubbed the kitchen floor, and have been doing LAUNDRY.

Angel- the water does help, doesn't it. Glad you are back in the groove!

Crystal- Hey e-mail me your address and I'll send you a Christmas Card! You are right, people don't send as many any more. They add to Christmas though, friends shouldn't forget friends. Old or new.

Mel-yes I did notice the weight loss, Yeah! On your way downtown girl!
You are still my workout hero.

Michelle-glad you told Crystal the duration and gap till the next challenge. I am in for that one!!

Jill- how'd the hair cut turn out? Classy? Or Sassy? Can't wait to see!

Hi Penny- You sound so happy today! BTW-did everyone like DWorld?

I better go look like I've been doing something. DH's almost home, he'll say "have you been on that computer all day?" Can't lie, I better go pretend to be busy. TTYL
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:01 PM   #19  

Height: 5 foot

Hello all! Well I have ZERO time.. but I wanted you all to know I'm trying to participate.. when time allows. NO WHINING today! I'm just going to say I exercised and stayed OP today! YAY

Penny that's amazing.. I"m soo happy for you! I'm so glad he' s better! In fact... where was I when this was going on! I don't remember all that! LOL

Jeniqua.. never tried it! I probably never will... I can't drink stuff and get full.. it'll drive me crazy! LOL

Everyone else talk with ya later!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:11 PM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Michelle,
Oh great! I'd love to fly with you! When do you have to work again?

Jaymi,
Andrew has had a kidney disorder since he was born and we found out about it in January. Are you in on the challenge? I have gained back some too We can lose all together!

Roxy,
Hope you have a great night! Congrats on all the cleaning!

Well I am doing all hubby's company christmas cards and all my personal ones..

I'll be on for awhile if anyone wants to chat!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 06:44 AM   #21  

Starting a new thread!!!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote