I thought I would do a little recap of all our victories and such for this week and every week on Sundays....
So for this week-
- Walked Monday and Wed 2 miles around the lake while thinking of her future as a competitive marathon runner. Her plans are to maximize her yoga, get back into rock climbing, and of course buy some sexy panties once she meets her goal. In case you didn't know already she is a rice fanatic and I am sure we may have to one day put her into a "rice anonymous" program. Also-she has a dog that likes to snack on squirrels and is known in the squirrel kingdom by the nickname Cujo
She has also lost 5 pounds this week
and we are all so proud of her and we all knew she could do it!
- She is diligently trying to get to the end of her semester- she has battled evil ice cream **** bent on trying to get her to eat it and still found time to hit the gym hard this week. When she meets her goal she is going to go to ballet lessons and plans to wear her bra on her head (no- wait- she wants her bra not to fit on her head)
For those that don't know-she will be in "egg beater"anonymous class right next door to little grasshopper.
She also lost 5 pounds this week and we are equally thrilled for her and proud of her accomplishment!
We never doubted she could do it. !
- She has been choosing healthy options for herself to eat and has stuck with her weight loss plan all week. She has exercised and worked hard all week long! She wants to learn to dance in high heels when she hits her goal and looks forward to the getting frisky with her hubby as well.
She has lost 7 pounds this week
and we are elated!! We all knew she had it in her!
- She started the week with us with a bang and then was heard no more- we are hoping to hear from her soon. She avoided carrot cake at work, and her son got engaged this week!
She plans to go bicycling to the mall to buy off rack clothes to look fab at her son's wedding once she meets her goal weight. I am not sure how much she has lost but I am sure she has done well this week.
Had a harder week than probably the rest of us- her mom is sick and she is in our thoughts and prayers. Despite the personal strife- Michimesh went to her first WW meeting this week!
She works FT and goes to school FT so she is a busy lady! When she hits her goal she wants to stare at her gorgeous self in the mirror ( I am betting she is already gorgeous) and buy herself some sexy clothes to show off her new bod! I am not sure how much she has lost this week but she was doing so well last we spoke! I bet she lost some this week and she should be really proud of herself!
- started the week with us and then was heard no more- hope she is OK. She was a real inspiration this week by walking with her little ones to workout!
Despite the hardship she has not given up and I bet she has done well this week.
- She started the week with a bang getting 20,000 steps in right off the bat! Then the poor girl got sick- (hope you are feeling better) but she still stuck with her plan. Not sure how well she did but I am betting really well! We miss you- come back soon!
She joined us during the week and we are happy to have her. She works really long hours and has made a commitment to losing weight. She plans to ride roller coasters, go swimming, and take a vacation when she gets to her goal. She also is getting a tattoo- I am not sure where on her bod and of what but it is a pact with friends. Her Birthday was this week! Happy Birthday!!
- She has been staying on her 1600 calorie diet and resisiting Burger King right out of her door at work. She has decided on having no junk in her house to derail herself and has been to the gym all week! Great job!
She also had someone ask if she lost weight this week- bet that felt good. She wants to take some great pics of herself when she meets her goal weight.
- They have also joined us this week and we are so happy to have them on board. Stormy has already shown a 2 pound weight and I am sure they both will have a lot of success!! Welcome!
I finished off my semester this week and stayed on plan for most of it. Despite my gain on the scales I am going to play the theme song to Rocky over and over until I get out there and show those scales who is boss!