Old 12-20-2004, 10:14 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Good evening, ladies!

Is everyone succumbing to the last days of Christmas rush? Hopefully your treatment went well, Charlotte, and you'll be in fighting form at the end of the week. Get lots of good sleep until then. SunnyD, be sure to get some rest while you finish getting ready for Christmas. Bluet, how was your weekend?

Candlelady, so you're one of those early morning shoppers. I remember you said you don't sleep well, so all these early store hours must sound pretty good. When I lived in Boise about 1/2 mile from a Shopko store, I'd roll out of bed the day after Christmas and catch all the after Christmas stuff. Around here it's a little harder because it's a lot more crowded, and I hate crowds. Is your grandson all wound up about Christmas, or is he still too young for that?

Well, tomorrow my daughter and SIL arrive from Norfolk tomorrow via Chicago where they are spending tonight with his folks and celebrating an early Christmas. Today was another busy day for me. After getting up and fixing breakfast for my Dad, I did my stretching exercises, then it was off to the gym for 45 min. worth of weight lifting. After that, I stopped off to the store on the way to the other gym where I got a 15 min. chair massage, home by 10:30, in and out of the shower in record time, ate a little breakfast, and then made it to my 11:00 am appointment. Dropped off a video on the way home, got my Dad's socks, shoes, and watch on him, then I spent some quality time with All My Children. The afternoon was spent doing laundry, mopping floors, and washing windows. I'm beat.

My oldest son called, and is worried because he thinks his ex might try for sole custody. She now has a sugar daddy, and my son is worried the guy might fund a custody battle. This from a woman who wanted less time with the kid and more time for herself just a few months ago. My poor son is really worried. I told him not to borrow trouble, but it's stressing me out, too. I don't know why a judge would want to change a perfectly good joint custody arrangement, though. I think the ex is just stirring up trouble because she enjoys the drama.

Hope everyone is having a peaceful Monday!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:28 PM   #47  

Good Evening,

Well, we are getting socked in with snow and cold temps all day today and the snow picked up tonight. DH was going to plow the yard out tonight, but decided he might as well wait until morning, hopefully it will stop by then. I guess I can put up with the cold, but the snow I can't stand. A truck pulled out in front of the car in front of me on the way to work this morning, and the gal in the car had no place to go, it was a minor bump, but it look like there was going to be real damage the way they were sliding around. I was so frustrated I was almost crying.

I have my Christmas project done for the kids and all my Christmas shopping done, I just have a few things to wrap and I am done. I will finish wrapping tomorrow night. Then all I have to do is grocery shop for the weekend and I don't plan to do the store scene for awhile. It's been fun, but I wouldn't want to make a career out of it.

Wow, Sunny, you house is just lovely. Looks so Christmas, puts a person in the right spirit . I can see why it takes you a while to get every thing done.
What happen to the 3fatchicks sight? The format has changed and I have to use the horizontal bar to able to read the posts. I thought it was something I did to my computer, but it is the same on my computer at home too. Take some time to rest Sunny, between all those Christmas parties you are attending. Bet you are not having any fun.

Sheila, How exciting your daughter and SIL are finally going to be home. You will have a lot of catching up to do. Will your Grandaughter be able to travel from Boise to spend Christmas with you? That is probably a dumb question, I suppose her Mother wants her with her at Christmas. Things will work out with your son and his ex. Your son hasn't done anything to have the judge change the custody, he will just have to have faith in himself that he is a good Daddy. I hope you have the best time ever with your children all home with you and DH and Dad. I wonder, what Dad will be calling your sons and SIL when he wants to refer to them? There is going to be more than that guy and the other guy at your house for a few days

Oh Charlotte, it seems as though you just had a treatment and it is time for another. This really puts a dent in your Christmas preparations, your treatment and the funeral. All will turn out though. Hope your feeling better by tomorrow, we miss you.

Diane, you made me chuckle when you were talking about Christmas in the seventy degree weather. That would be cool with me, that's for sure. You must be all ready for Christmas now. Are your children coming to your house for Christmas? Are you making a big meal for Christmas Day?

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful snow free Tuesday, That won't be the case for us, but then so be it. Sheila, really, I didn't want to hear that it was mild enough for Cherry blossoms to be out.

Good night everyone.
Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:12 AM   #48  
I can and I will do it!

Smile

Good morning dear friends. I am so sorry the weather if not cooperating with you, some very bad snowstorms I saw last night on tv.

Bluet my children are coming over Christmas morning for our Christmas. We are having Mexican food for Christmas, not very low cal but good. There is always the new year to get back on track, huh? You be very careful out on those slick roads. What are your plans for Christmas?

Hi Sheila, I am a early morning person but after noon I am not worth anything.
Bradley (grandson 21/2) if excited about Christmas. My daughters husband comes from a large Chec sp? family, there last name is Slovak and they have already had 2 Christmas get togethers so he is getting into the swing of opening presents. How about your little one?

time for more. Everyone have a wonderful and productive day. I am off of here to go get makeup on etc. and head out one more time to the grocery store. After I get home I am settling in this house until after Christmas, so I will quit spending money.

Enjoy the season ladies, Diane
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:32 PM   #49  

Good evening friends...
I was planning to stop talking bad news so much, & post uplifting messages, for a change. Please don't think these are lies. I'm not going to blame anyone for getting suspicious. I hardly even believe it myself. But, I AM going to vent one more time. Seems like I have to get the frustration out somewhere. I can't believe so much is going on, & wondering what I've done?!

Our beautiful horse, Molly, that belonged to all of our grandchildren, got out of the pasture yesterday morning & was struck by a truck, going very fast. A police officer woke us up knocking on the door. Both of her back legs were cut off, & numerous other injuries. She was still very much alive & suffering. My DH couldn't bare to shoot her, so our DS (bless his heart) did it, to spare his dad. He came into the house trying to hide his tears from me. The driver didn't even apologize. He just drove off as soon as the officer said he could. He told the officer that Molly & Milly (Molly's filly) ran out in front of him. Well, Molly had arthritis pretty bad, & no longer RAN anywhere. She wouldn't have gotten out if her filly wasn't out. She was just a pet. She was also going to have another baby in a couple of months.

I had to go on to get my treatment. My daughter, Trina, took me. We stopped to get our nails done, & going out of the parking lot of Wal-Mart, she pulled out in front of a car! She said she didn't see it behind a van. They missed each other, but with him trying to miss us, he hit a pole & tore his car up! No one was hurt, & thank the Lord, he was very kind. I'm glad my daughter has good insurance. Well, that made me 30 minutes late for my treatment. My blood pressure was 150/100.....but, don't know if it's from the day, or if it would be anyway. It's been running high. The Dr told me if I didn't stop being stressed so much, I was going to be in real trouble. Well.............HOW DO I DO THAT???? Anyway, he's sending me to my Neurologist to have some tests run on my thumb. He disagrees with my other Dr's diagnoses. (so do I) We just don't think it's a viral infection. He thinks it's nerve, or blood vessel problems. He said I may have Raynaud's Disease.
At least, for now, I'm off steroids. Maybe I'll lose a little of this mess I've put on.

Diane...it sounds like you're going to have a wonderful Christmas. I hope so. I hope all of my Kids & grands are here Thursday. (that's when we get together.) I had a SIL in Iraq....so, now that he's home, we're really looking forward to Christmas together. Maybe, at least, that day will go well.

Bluet....please be careful out driving. We're suppose to get a little snow Thursday & Friday. I hope so. That would be just in time. You've got to remember, we don't see much here.

Sheila...I'll be praying about your son's situation. We've been through that with our son. It is working out fairly well, so far. Only thing, she decided she wanted him back. He didn't want her, though, because she hasn't stopped her drugs.

SunnyD...Your house is gorgeous!!!!

Gotta go..........don't worry, I'm still looking for a rainbow!
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:21 PM   #50  

Just stopping in for a few minutes. The kids came, and my DH and SIL went out, and my DD and I are going to watch a movie.

Charlotte, I am so sorry about your beautiful horse. What a horrible tragedy! I'm betting that you can't wait for what hopefully will be the start of a much better year.

Bluet, SunnyD, and Diane--hello! Will talk to everyone later when the kids go out tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:49 PM   #51  

Good Evening,

Just a few lines, I stayed up too late wrapping presents and doing Christmas things. I'll be beat tomorrow if I don't get to bed. I had ordered two Nascar ornaments from ebay and they were shipped priorty mail, I wondered where they were? They should be here by now, so I went and looked on the front porch, which we hardly ever use in the winter, and there was a little priorty box covered in snow. So I have all the grandkids ornaments now and can finish wrapping their presents. We buy them each a savings bond every year, but I always have an ornament that I date and a little book or something for them to open.

Sheila, I am glad the kids made it home safely. I know you are going to have a delightful Christmas.

Charlotte, sorry about Molly, and the near car accident. Yes, it is pretty hard to calm down and not be stressed when there seems to be a surprise around every corner. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

SunnyD, miss your posts, but know you will be back soon, after the Christmas rush probably.

Diane, the children, we have four, three girls and a boy, are all coming home for Christmas on the 26th and we will have ham and things that go with it, everyone will bring a dish to pass. We will start with our meal at 1:00 and then open presents. Should be a great time. Looking forward to it.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

Bluet

Last edited by Bluet; 12-21-2004 at 11:54 PM.
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 10:25 PM   #52  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Here I am Gals...

Hi!
It is snowing like crazy here!!! I will post some outdoor pictures tomorrow when I have more time --- I just wanted to pop in while I had a moment before bedtime, so you don't think I have left you gals

My goodness... I have some catching up to do here and I think I will be able to tomorrow for sure. Joe is off and we'll be home *all day* baking bread and staying warm inside. Can you just imagine the smell in our home tomorrow --- awwwwww I feel great knowing that my Joe is home and not out on the roads in this storm the next two days! God is so good! We have well over 24" of snow and it's still snowing!!!!!

Okay... I'll be seeing you all tomorrow...
Good-night and sleep well my Dear Friends.
Loves,
SunnyD
<><

SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 11:23 PM   #53  

Wow, SunnyD--two feet of snow and still snowing! Someone must have been dreaming of a white Christmas! Hope you'll be able to get to your Christmas programs. I imagine you're all used to driving in deep snow. Ooohh, I can imagine all those lovely smells coming from your home tomorrow.

Diane, it sounds like Bradley must be having a ball with all those pre-Christmas celebrations. My GD likes the lights--her parents lay her under the lights, and she loves to watch them and smile. She sometimes crinkles the tissue paper up, too. She can't open her own presents so she doesn't really get the excitement of it. I buy her lots of clothes, which her Dad appreciates, and books, too. She only likes a couple of toys, one especially that better never wear out! Mexican food for Christmas sounds really good to me. Do you make it or does someone else? What are you having? Being in Texas, I bet you all like it very hot. As I've gotten older, I've had to go easier on the jalapenos.

Charlotte, hope you're doing better today, and that your blood pressure is back to normal. With all that stressful stuff happening, it's no wonder your blood pressure is high. I hope you can have a relaxing weekend, and that your stress level diminishes.

Bluet, the UPS guy is always sticking our packages in strange places, too. Have to admit we confuse the poor guy by having three visible doors. A savings bond every year is an incredible gift. We can't do that for Khaile because of Medicaid restrictions, but when we have other grandkids, we're going to have to do that. I love the ornament idea, too--it's something they'll be able to put on their own trees someday (far, far in the future!).

My daughter went with us to water aerobics today, then she and I went to my hairdresser's so she could get her hair cut and colored. Tell me if your hairdressers do this: she read us a Christmas story, said we were dehydrated and gave us a special drink, and had us participate in a solstice ritual (a day late). Plus I got to read "O" magazine in between all the other stuff, which I've been wanting to check out.

My sister ended up not coming to visit this year. She thought her fibroids were acting up and had to have some tests, but it appears there is a chance of uterine cancer. She's going to have a biopsy sometime during her vacation (she runs a computer lab at a community college so she has winter break) to find out what's happening. As you can imagine, I'm praying hard, particularly since our cousin died of uterine cancer last year right around this time.

My eating plan has gone right out the window, and my pants feel tight. The one good thing is that I've been exercising daily, but I'll be happy to go back on my plan. I WILL make goal next year! Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
Old 12-23-2004, 04:59 AM   #54  
I can and I will do it!

:merry: So sorry to hear about your horse Charlotte. Bless you heart enough is enough, I hope the New Year brings you less stress. You both were very lucky you weren't hurt, that Walmart parking lot is a dangerous place to be especially this time of the year. Enjoy your family and take care of yourself.

Sheila hope everything works out for you son. We just went through that with my oldest Grandson. You had better find another one of those toys she love in case it wears out. We are having Chicken Enchiladas, tamales and taquitos. I make the enchiladas, daughters hubby makes tamales and I buy the taquitos at Walmart, then all the trimmings chips etc. My prayers go out for you Sister, I hope it all goes well.

I have been so stressed the last couple of day I just don't know what is wrong. I had a hysterectomy when I was 21, ( Sheila I had uterine cancer)but still have my ovaries and I am figuring it is a severe case of PMS. I am one mean woman let me tell ya, my poor family. I hope today is better, I can't even stand myself.

Sunny we got 2 inches of snow yesterday here in Texas, it was so pretty. I just can't imagine 24 inches.

Hugs to everybody else, have a wonderful day.
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 10:10 AM   #55  

Good morning on this cold Christmas Eve!

We had a great "Family Christmas" last night! All of our kids & grandkids were here at the same time for the first time in several years. Of course, I took a pic........ok.......if you insist.......I'll post it as soon as I downsize it.

I cooked potato soup & ham. So we had soup & sanwiches. I made crockpot candy (mmmm...delicous ) My MIL sent over a cake & 2 pies. My daughter brought her famous pecan pie. We all ate sooooo much!

Did I tell you all that I'm going to be a great-grand mother?! I'm so excited. Our (step) grandson, Jake & wife, Jenny are expecting their first. I only tell he's a step because I'm too young to be a great- grandmother. Well...I DO have 2 grands that are 15........but, they BETTER NOT!!!

Thanks for the kind words about our horse. It's been a bad few days. The grands didn't know last night, & it was dark & cold out. I'm going to take their pics off, so the thread will load faster. Just wanted you all to see her again.

Candlelady...what part of Texas are you from? My DH's family is from Dallas. He has an aunt that still lives in Telephone Texas. We got a dusting of snow yesterday, & lightly snowed all day. It was beautiful. It was like the Lord was trying to "destress" me.
Sorry you feel bad. You know, for several yrs after my hysterectomy (I had one ovary left), seemed like I had PMS around the same time each month. Do you take hormones? If not, you may need to consider it.

Sheila...your little granddaughter sounds like such a joy! She is so beautiful. Mother's birthday was yesterday, & we all, (a few at a time) went to see her. She was in a good mood. The nurses there have really petted her, since my step-dad passed away. We had a care plan meeting. She's eating better. How's your dad doing?
The Dr is sending me to my Neurologist to check on my thumb (getting worse, again. ) So, for now, I'm off the steroids. It's so upsetting. My weight is back up to almost where I started summer before last. Maybe, I can start losing it, if he doesn't put me back on them.

Bluet...I started the tradition of ornaments with my grands when I first became a grandmother, (with Jake). Somehow, it faded out. For one thing, some of the parents didn't take it serious enough to take care of them. I get urped easily over things like that. Oh well.........
Well.......me & my daughter was in the "near" accident. But, that poor man has a car almost totalled. Trina's insurance is going to have to pay for it. I hope her insurance doesn't go up because of it. I AM so thankful no one was hurt.

Hi SunnyD & Jacqie, & Fatpuss.........
Gotta go get ready for work.
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 11:07 AM   #56  

Default Friday 12-24-04 Christmas Eve!! Merry Christmas All!!

Hello Friends!
I just had to stop in and say Merry Christmas to you all.

Sheila, sounds as though you're as busy at the exercise as ever. Good for you! Enjoy that little Angel this weekend! Hope your time with family is a joyous time.

Bluet, I bet your having a wonderful time with those grands with all the gift opening etc. Have a wonderful Holiday.

Charlotte, I just wish the good luck fairy would look your way for a change. What a tragedy! Maybe 2005 will bring all good things to you. I'll pray for it.

Sunny, the pics are beautiful. I see you and your Joe are as busy as ever.
We've had some winter weather here too. 20 below zero this morning.

I'm cooking today. But not tomorrow.

Have a wonderful, merry Christmas everyone. Love you all.

Last edited by willow_1; 12-24-2004 at 11:09 AM.
willow_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 03:19 PM   #57  

Hello, everyone!!

Willow, it's so good to "see" you. Will Santa be able to fly in subzero weather? Hope so. Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and right back at you!

Candlelady, your dinner sounds so yummy, and so southwestern. I love hearing what people in different parts of the country eat. Living in a seafood area, we have a clam dip tradition. And you've got snow--that's great (only since you like it, of course)!

Charlotte, darn those steroids. I've heard so many people complain about weight gain on them. So why a neurologist for your thumb? I'd so hoped it would be better by now. Pecan pie sounds heavenly--wish I'd made one. I've never heard of crockpot candy. You'll have to share that recipe, please! I'm glad your Mom is eating better, and that the staff is spoiling her. My Dad is doing okay. He's enjoying having company because he gets to tell all his stories to a new audience. With all that Omaha Steak ordering, he forgot to order the one thing I really want him to order, which is fruitcake from Collins Street Bakery. Remember how he called my son "the other guy?" Well, he's taken to calling him Frank now. Dad sent him a Christmas card, which was returned because the address was incorrect, and the card was addressed to "Frank Schmitz," and had a dollar in it. My son's name is Dave, and he does have a Sch last name, but it's not Schmitz. At least Dad tries, and sometimes that's all you can hope for, right?

SunnyD, hope the bread making was a huge success, which I'm sure it was.

My oldest son arrived yesterday afternoon, and it's wonderful having all the kids sitting around the dinner table. Although I wanted to play Outburst last night, I was outvoted and we ended up playing poker using the money from my change jar (which they had to give back!). My daughter, her DH, and I quit around 10:00 pm, but my three "boys" were still hard at it when I went to bed. We also had the photographer there last night, and I'm ordering $200 worth of photos. I had a $300 deposit from my DD's wedding that I had to use, so this was a good way to do it. The kids were in rare form and goosing each other, bunny ears, etc., but the photographer managed to get several good shots.

Oh, I have to tell you about a great present I got from my Secret Pal on a private board that I'm on. She got a star registered in my granddaughter's name, and I got a certificate of registry and a map to where the star is located. Isn't that cool?

I hope everyone has a spectacular Christmas!
Old 12-24-2004, 03:22 PM   #58  

Smile

*MeRrY ChRiStMaS EvE!*

Hi Sheila, Bluet, Angel, Candlelady and WILLOW (!)

So sorry I didn't get back yesterday as promised, but we lost our electricity for the better part of the day yesterday! Joe & I had three batches of bread dough made up and 4 of them were in loaf pans rising when it went out Anyway, after putting the loaves and bowls out in the cold (on our porch) we lit the kerosine heater to keep warm. The day began cold and then it got warmer and so it began with snow; then went to rain and then to sleet back to snow again! Today we have aprox 28" of snow and it's in the single digits as far as the temp (8* last I checked). Buuurrrrr is all I gotta say! We did get all our bread baked off without a hitch - all 14 loaves! I have pictures that I will post when I finish catching up with you all.

We make *Homestyle bread*, Sheila, Ingred. are: Yeast with a bit of sugar, Unbleached Flour, Honey, Whole Milk, Olive Oil & a bit of salt... yummy is all I gotta say. But when Joe makes bread for me/us he does it with Soy Milk instead of Whole Milk. Our neighbors and our friends at church always look forward to it, especially since they get so many sweets this time of year. I pack it up with a small jar of preserves... a hit at Christmas and Easter.

I am so glad you all liked the pictures of our decorations - I do have so many more decorations around the house, but I am afraid I'd take up the whole forum to post them all!!! I do enjoy decorating... when my friend came over today to exchange gifts she was standing in the livingroom with her daughter just oooo'ing and awwww'ing over all that I did --- she loves the lights on the ceiling (we do too especially at night!) and all our pictures wrapped up as gifts on the wall. Fun!

I got *ALL MY SHOPPING* done on Tuesday without a hitch!! I was sooooo happy!! I saw that Tuesday would be the better day so after I finished up my (130+) homemade Christmas cards and got them all sent off on Monday (& some on Wednesday), I left the house at 7:30AM Tuesday and got all I wanted to for Joe and then some by NOON! I even got some stocking stuffers at the Wal-Mart on the way home. Mrs. Santa always leaves goodies in the stocking on Christmas Eve Joe's buddy, Mike, stopped in to help me lift his *Santa* gift out of the jeep and into our porch and there is where it will stay! I wrapped it that day so Joe wouldn't see it and posted a "Do Not enter till after Christmas" sign on the door. And to top it all off --- everything I ordered from the Internet for Joe came in all on Wednesday I was soooo HAPPY!!!! Because the weather was so bad Wednesday, I stayed in and spent the whole day just gift-wrapping --- Joe's gifts as well as the gifts for our friends. I just put on Christmas music & went to it --- it really was such a nice day...

You know something... ... ...Just as I was typing to you all telling you what I did - I remembered a gift for Joe that I forgot to wrap!!! !!! It's still in my closet!!! Good thing I remembered NOW! It's the Jerry Baker Books he wanted for his lawn and gardening --- too funny... guess I am not all done

That is so cool that you got some snow in Texas, Diane... I saw it all on the weather channel --- but seems the snow posed some problems on the roads there... being that you are not accustomed to having snow in TX. Is it still on the ground?

Wasn't it cool shopping early??!! I loved it myself - no one was there except the people that worked there! I got all their attention - so cool! I went to Sears and thought it was closed because it was so quiet, but I got what I wanted for Joe & at a super price! They had just lowered prices again - I may wait it out next year again, it really paid off for me this year. Saved allot of $$$ !!!

Oh Bluet, the reason that you get that horizontal bar is because I posted pictures side-by-side... sorry if it bothered you. It's not your computer --- it's just little o' me causing problems Thank you so much for the adorable Christmas Card! It is so cool getting cards in the mail I love this time of year when I get tons of mail. I mailed out 100 cards this year and handed out 30 of them to family and friends.

How are you feeling lately? I got a bit of a head cold myself, but not as bad as I have had them in the past. I have been taking that AIRBORN and it really has helped. We have to be at church at 7AM on Christmas morning and we begin singing at 7:30AM... I love Christmas Morning!!!! Then after church we are going to come home and I will make us a nice brunch and after brunch we'll have OUR gift exchange with each other and then open all the gifts from family and friends. Then at around 4PM Joe & I will head over to his brother's --- Joe accepted their dinner invite, so we aren't having Christmas at Home as I hoped for this year I cried real hard when I first found out, but am okay now. I'll just take the Turkey I bought & make it up on New Years Day instead... it'll taste just as good then too

Angel, I am soooooo deeply sorry to hear of your horse, Molly!!!!!! How very, very sad!!! So you actually lost two because she was pregnant? I cried when I read your post!! How brave of your son to have to put her down... I would have found that so difficult too, but know that someone had to do it to put her out of her misery. God Bless your heart!! I so wish at times when you and the other gals really need a good hug I were close enough to stop in and give you one - just know that I would if I could! I got your Christmas Card, thank you so much!

Your gathering with your family sounded so wonderful!!!! I cannot WAIT to see your picture!!!!! And CONGRATS to you and yours in being a Great-grandmother!!!! It is so great to hear you share some Joyful news - you have been through so much lately! Lets hope that 2005 will be a better year! *Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you Dear Mother*

Diane, Mexican food for Christmas... yummy!!!! I love Mexican Food, but sad to say am not able to eat it any longer with my bad insides. Sounds so delish!! I too am an early riser!! I am up at 5AM usually and am dog tired by 8:30 PM --- sometimes I even grab a 20 min. nap at around 2PM so I can get through the rest of my day! I love early mornings before the day has begun - it's so peaceful. When I lived in the desert (I was born in 29 Palms, California) I would go for early morning walks and watch all the critters skutter-but around as I walked... I miss the desert sometimes. I too have had a TOTAL Hysterectomy --- I had four surgeries when I was in my early 20's (after a car accident I had when I was 19 and lost our baby and any chance of having children)... but I was put on estrogen (1.25MG then and as of 2002 I am now on .9MG) and have been on it since - it really helps me. I don't have anything left - no ovaries, tubes or uterus. I also take SAM-E to keep my spirits up and my joints in better health --- it really does work! So if you are having a hard time take 3 SAM-E a day, it will really help you... it's costly - I pay $40.00 a package at the wholesale club, but the $$ so worth it for me to stay feeling positive about life. We sure do have allot in common

Willow, it is really good to see you back... I do hope that life has been treating you well.

Tonight Joe & I leave ALL our Christmas lights on ALL night!!!! A symbol ~ "Lights of Christmas being the Light of Christ born that night for all to see" Not to mention.... it's so Santa can see our home from wayyyyy up in the sky Teeheehee - sorry, the kid in me crept out for a moment. It has been a tradition for Joe & I to leave them on all night since we married... we always leave all the lights on Christmas Eve.

Well gals, it's time for me to go and get the rest of my laundry finished up - I cleaned this morning so that's all done. Joe has been such a big help too. I love it when he's home

You all have a very *Merry Christmas!!!*
May the *JOY* of Christmas just FILL your hearts enough to last the whole New Year!!
*God Bless* and Loves,
SunnyD / Donna
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 03:47 PM   #59  

Smile Pictures of Snow...

Front of our home: