Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 10:30 PM   #16  
Spreadin' the luv.

Talking Cerise's Tree Pictures

Hey, elves and Ms. Clauses,

I finally got the camera unloaded and will now post some pictures of our beautiful (and, for the first time, REAL) tree.

I was such fun to go and get it and decorate it with Ramon. I'm lucky to have a husband who really likes all the holiday stuff like I do. He even carves pumpkins with me at Halloween!

Anyway, here it is...the last one is the ornament Ramon bought for me this year. We buy a special one every year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Full-Tree-(unadorned).jpg (25.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Full-Tree-(fully-decorated).jpg (21.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Full-Tree-Kitchen-Lit-(full.jpg (23.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Top-Tree-Detail-(fully-deco.jpg (17.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Glittery-Star-Ornament.jpg (21.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 12-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #17  
Hot Stuff

Awww, Cerise, it's beautiful! The star on top looks like it is floating. I can just picture you two curled up together watching it twinkle. Enjoy!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:21 AM   #18  
deleted2

It's beautiful, Cerise! And I love the new ornament too. Do you have one of those air matresses so you can camp out with it all night?

Old 12-13-2004, 06:32 AM   #19  

Thumbs up

Ahhhhh.... now I'm a little misty too... creating your own holiday traditions is so emotional for me....
and yet, I really can't help but notice, at least in my own life, how the "good will to men" ... "putting yourself OUT there"... is really coming back to DH and myself in a huge way...

Not to bore twice, I'll post my lastest 'musing' on the Amazing Journey thread....

BUT .... note.... I have made a path to where I need to set up my Nativity scene... Small steps can add up!
Closed Thread