Old 12-08-2004, 04:15 PM   #91  

Cool

hello again
if i lose this post i might just resort to coming in to say hi and thats it so where to start well craigs eating{ }so hopefully it will stay down and he wont shout at mother for making him eat mum went to stay with my sister in hull so she dropped off the pressies yesterday and i got a very strange present with a very fragile sticker on it so dh has put it on top of the wardrobe and wont let me open it the big spoilsport
MEL i got a very beautiful card this morning thankyou so much and my postman thanks you too he knocked on the door wetting himself with the "love aunt fanny" written on the envelope and conner was in hysterics too didnt think shad would get her card first hopefully yours will be there soon but its not as grand as yours
SHAD glad you got your card enjoy the barefoot bowling ????? enjot the meal listeria is a type of bacteria normally found with food poisoning hope you enjoyed the nachos our dog {cleo} has decieded that there might be cats under our tree and keeps trying to investigate and the stupid bloody mare dived off the setee and landed full force on the edge of the coffee table and now has a huge bruise
ROSE thats the reason that we stick to just the four of us so we cant get involved with the family squabbles hope you can survive yours just do what i do tell them to naff off i loved my card from mel hopefully yours will be there soon but its not as nice as mels
MEADOW thanks for the thoughts for craig we stick him in front of his comp so he can at least keep in contact with his mates and the outside world but now we dont know what it is we cant let his mates in for there health sakes and im eating for scotland ,quality street,toffee,fudge my nice family keep buying me sweets so of course i eat them !!!!
WELCOME TO HOLLYHOCK AND SUZI hope you can hang around we seem to scare off everyone
TEEL says hi and she will got on when she can at the moment shes whacked
right im going to go and do something usefull and check on my son and chase them to bed
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 09:43 PM   #92  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Welcome Suzi and Holly!!! so good to see your bright smiling and shiny faces tonite!!! I am a tad late posting but the day was very busy and ended late!! Hope you both stay and chat awhile!! Sorry I wasn't here to greet you both sooner!!! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home!!!

Linus~ Hope Craig is getting better this time. Any news yet???
Fingers crossed and sending good wishes still.

Shad~ I thought the counter was a mistake but then I went and looked a few times myself!! In disbelief mostly! LOL I am just so proud that I actually took them and in PUBLIC!!! And got them home safe and sound and uploaded!! More hugs ((((SHAD)))) just for the collar story. My heart is with you my dearest friend.
First times are always the hardest. But get those boxes out anyway I say!!! Hope the eats with the guys is a great one and what TF is barefoot bowls?!?!?!? It sounds like the makings for a good Friday though!!!

Nae~ My heart is with you also my friend. Holidays and families can sometimes be the most stressful of all as you already know. Hope you get to stay in the middle ground biut I know what that must feel like! ((((HUGS)))) for you also!! Will be thinking of you too!!!
We are sensitive souls and keep it all inside. Best we should let some of them float up into the sky this time of year! Hope the weekend will bring peace of mind!

Meadow~ I loved the penguins!! My favorite!!! so funny to watch. My glasses.....well kiddo I am not thrilled with them for the computer and that was the main reason I got them. So I took them off and went back to the giant print which shad had shown me last year how to get. I am disappointed but exopected this as the glass man told me not to have any expectations. Reading and distance are OK but the PC isn't. It's mid range and they don't cover it. So back to the drawing board! LOL Hope the vitamins work and don't go too overboard! Holidays are toughies for goodies!!!

The senior craft day was a big hit. Everyone loved my idea and went busily to work. They are excited about decorating their own tree again! Smiling faces warm your heart. I am bushed and ready for bed. Just had a son make me go to his mom's apt and check on her! She was sleeping w/o the hearing aid and did not hear the phone!!!! I better do the same and UNPLUG mine!!!. Hope you all have a great day/night tomorrow! Love~ ME!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 09:50 PM   #93  
Happy September

Linus~ I thought I posted that I got your lovely card with the teddy bears!! One of my favorite thins to collect too!! It is on the shelf I reserve for cards and pics forom 3FC friends!!! I loved it all glittery and such. It also reminded me that I never signed the backs of any of my cards!!! I forgot to turn them over!!! When I went to send one to Happy, I found the space to write by sheer luck!!! I am such a nit at times!!! LOL Glad the mailman got a good goggle and the family too. Just couldn't resist! LOLOL
Thank God Craig is eating a bit and hope he gets well soon. Stay away from that wardrobe shelf!!!! Bad Kirsty!!! No peeking!!!!!!!

So Chicks, If you get a card with no signature and a return address of Melody, You know who it is!
Old 12-09-2004, 04:03 AM   #94  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Right so I am supposed to get Christmassy. So from my friend Chris in Japan comes this wonderful poem describing a KIWI Christmas. Since there is a few of us around, I thought that I would share it. Dictionary is not provided, but I shall do my best to translate.

KIWI CHRISTMAS
Twas the Night before Xmas and all through the bach
Not even a weta was making a scratch
Woolly socks were hung by the pot belly with care
In the hopes that Santa soon would be there
The children were snoozing in a light summer's breeze
Whilst dreaming of spongy pud and lime green cream freeze
And dad in his walk shorts and me in my jandals
Had just settled down for a couple of handles
When out on the lawn I heard such a ruckus
I sprang from my Lazy Boy to see what the fuss was
I ran to the sliding door, gasping and wheezing
Threw open the curtains and upped the venetians
The moon on the sand and the Trailer tarp
Lit the beach up just like Eden Park
But still when I saw, I thought I was asleep
A miniature Kingswood, pulled by eight tiny sheep
With a little old driver, sipping a Fanta
I knew in a moment, it had to be Santa
Faster than Phar Lap on steroids they came
And he coo-eed and shouted and called them by name
Now, Kevin! now, Sharlene! now, Rangi and Beck!
On, Darryl! On Shazza! on, Bilbo and Shrek!
To the top of the Pagoda, to the top of the wall
Get in behind, Get in behind, Get in behind, All!
As sandflies around a bar-b-que fly
When they sniff the sizzlers and take to the sky
So up to the top of the bach they flew
With a boot full of toys and Santa Claus too
With a handbrake stop, they arrived on the roof
Four Goodyear tyres and 32 hoofs
And as I quickly turned and ran to the lounge
Out from the chimney Santa came with a bound
He was wearing boardshorts, and gumboots on foot
And his Mambos were covered in six-month-old soot
A bundle of toys he had on his back
As if on OE with a brand new Macpac
He looked like he'd come from the beauty parlour
With rosy red cheeks like pohutakawa
A gorgeous big grin and white as white hair
With wee little tufts growing out of his ears
He had a broad chest and a round beer gut
That shook when he laughed like Jabba the Hutt
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly hobbit
And I laughed when I saw him, I couldn't stop it
He gave me a wink and a bonza thumbs up
And I quickly realised he wasn't a nut
He went straight to the socks without saying a thing
And filled them with barbies and Shrek 2 keyrings
Then giving his nose a jolly good scratch
He flew up the chimney with an almighty flash
He jumped in the Kingswood and cranked the ignition
And then they took off, like some NASA mission
But I think I could hear, as he drove out of sight
"Merry Christmas to all, have a bloody good night!"

Okay, to translate:
bach - holiday hut, (crib for the South Islanders) Sort of house by the beach or river or lake or whatever. Not a permanent home
weta - very large insect. Giant sort of native beetle
pot belly - free standing stove, usually has an exposed flue and is sort of round and portly.
spongy pud - cooked sponge pudding.
lime green cream freeze - not quite icecream or mousse
walk shorts - long shorts
jandals - to the Aussies, thongs. sort of sandals where the only thing that holds them on the foot is the piece that fits between the big toe and the next toe.
handles - glasses of beer. In Aussie, pots or schooners
ruckus - fuss, din, noise
Lazy Boy = reclining chair sometimes known as a Jason.
sliding door - glass door on tracks. Slide to open. Known also as ranchsliders
railer tarp = tarpaulin - plastic or oilcloth piece of material that protects the contents of the trailer. Not an American trailer which is a caravan here.
Eden Park - football stadium in Auckland
Kingswood - old breed of Holden car, made by General Motors.
Fanta - orange flavoured fizzy drink, some say better than coke.
Phar Lap - Legendary New Zealand bred racehorse (although the Aussies may dispute the facts) and who died while showing the Americans how a horse can run.
coo-eed - Cooee an Australianism that's crept into the language. A sort of cross between a yodel and a shout.
Get in behind, Get in behind, Get in behind - what the farmer yells at the sheepdog when he wants him to herd the flock from the rear and stop picking on the one in front.
sandflies - similar to the Aussie Mozzie and vicious.
sizzlers - sausages, otherwise known as mystery parcels and fat bags and in Australia as snags.
bach - see first definition in case you have forgotten.
handbrake stop - sort of like a christiana in skiing. Where you put the sleigh at 90 degrees to the way the sheep/reindeer/boomers are going.
Goodyear - brand of tyre, probably worldwide. Also known as doughnuts.
boardshorts - beach shorts, baggies
gumboots - calf length rain and mud boots known as Wellingtons in the UK
Mambos - brand of beach gear again.
OE - overseas experience. Many NZers take off on the great OE. They travel around the world.
Macpac - type of backpack. Top of the range gear, some of them.
pohutakawa - wonderful NZ tree with red bottlebrush type flowers. Known as the NZ Christmas tree as it flowers at that time of year. Grows best wild and on the coast.
round beer gut - male beer gut.
Jabba the Hutt - not sure of this one. Might have to get Suz or Kate5Kiwis to explain. Suspect he is a fictional character, possible from Middle Earth.
hobbit - definitely Middle Earth.
bonza - great, good, fantastic, better than great. actually another Australianism.
Kingswood - see earlier definition
NASA mission - aw now come on.
bloody good night - good kiwi colloquial slang.

Get it, got it, good.

Another wet day and it is supposed to last through the weekend. Better get some washing done tonight and try to dry it under the fan. No point in hanging it outside.

Job was a bit up and down today. Didn't feel that I achieved very much, but I did find out that the blokes think I am okay to stay. They apparently didn't like the person who was there before me. So I'm happy if they are. Tomorrow we go to lunch, however I suspect we won't be barefoot bowling because of the rain. Barefoot bowling is lawn bowls without shoes. Reason being you can't wear sneakers on the bowling green and have to have special shoes. No shoes is fine, but wrong shoes is not. Anyway I'll report all about it tomorrow, not that I think we will play.

Mel your card arrived today. Thank you so much. Thomas Kinkade huh? Happy's favourite painter. Don't see much of him over here, although once in a while a picture of one of his paintings may pop up. You will no doubt have noted the compete stuff up I made of the attachment of my Christmas message. I presume you did get one??

Linus, glad to hear Craig is at least eating again. Poor kid has had it rough. Fancy getting a card from Aunt Fanny!!! No wonder the postman was having a chuckle.

Okay, time to get off the computer and get to work on the house. I want to try to get some cards away this weekend. Yes cards. There are a few people I know who while delightful people are luddites when it comes to a computer.

Catch you

Last edited by Shad; 12-09-2004 at 04:09 AM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:19 AM   #95  
Suzi in Auz

Oh Shad, I just realised what you mean about the alight thing, LOL. Slow I know. If the little egg is lit that means that the user is online right ? very cool. I learned something today
suzi in auz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:23 AM   #96  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

That's it, so you can see that both you and I are online because our egg is lit.
I meant to say that I know how you feel about the homesickness from time to time. I felt that way for a very long time. Even now I feel te need to ring up someone once in a while just to hear the voices and catch up with the goss. If it gets too bad, I'm here and will listen, you'll find my e-mail beside my comments in your journal. I can let you have my mobile too if you need it, or if you come to the Gold Coast or Brisbane you can call to say kia ora.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 05:32 AM   #97  
Suzi in Auz

awww now I have finally worked out the little light thing I wasn't here when they were turned on...never mind. I'll chat away anyway and pretend you can all hear me. It was really nice to see holly here too. I do find it amazing the whole virtual thing with people tapping away all over the world making connections. I love it. It doesn't matter whether they are in aus or us or london, the connections make it all seem closer.
ok.
Enough of those soppy ramblings.
Today. Well i had all intent and purposes to sit here with a glass of something...I'm celebrating. We have officially been in Aus one whole year! I can't beleive that. 1 year and the time in some ways has just flown and in others the year has been jammed. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Kiwi who moved to Auz with her family 2 boys 12, 11 and a girl 9 and a lovely DH . We came because of Dh's job. We live in Sydney.
It's been a year filled with change. DH is now doing a completely different role but loving it and the kids have settled into life here in Aussie beautifully. I'm enjoying myself making new friends , slowly but surely. I have a fab naighbour who really has devoted herself to getting to know me and it has been a blessing.
Life is pretty good all and all and we have plenty to be thankful for. The weight loss journey has been on going for years ...LOL but started again with a vengence in Aug of this year and so far so good. 27 lbs and a few flabby bits to go!

This has turned into a ramble...That's me anyway and there is something to celebrate!
Old 12-09-2004, 05:39 AM   #98  
Suzi in Auz

Oh Shad you are a sweety! T.Y. I have a dear friend here Kate5kiwis ?? She is I have known each other for yonks. Our kids sort of grew up together and we grew up together having them. We "talk" quite a lot through email. She is such a wordy person too and loves the connection. I miss her and other friends very much ...sometimes you are right we just get off here and call, it's so nice having the voice on the other end.
I guess it's the Christmas thing too with everyone getting together for their get togethers! I had a funny thought today after work. I thought ...I am bored, what do I do ...ring phone ring...shopping, cooking , hmmm...it was weird. I suppose i do have to venture a little out of my comfort zone too.
Thank you so much for your offer about email and such, i've seen your email and others and have been so tempted but kinda get worried sometimes about the privacy of others. I suppose people wouldn't out it there if they weren't interested in being contacted. i know for myself I love it...after you have a connection of course.
We are going up to the Gold Coast for Chrissy ...well after New Year. Dh's fam has a unit in Broad beach. I would love to get in contact. Keep it in mind if you are there. it would be lovely...it really is a small world. how cool!
Old 12-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #99  

HELLO!!!! Sorry for the long time "no write!". I seem to have been very busy since I eventually got home from the hospital. I waited ALL bloomin weekend and all the Monday for the rheumatologist and then I was discharged at 18:00hrs to a freezing cold house with no food to be seen anywhere. Apparently there was a massive bed crisis 'cos 5 wards are closed with the Norovirus (winter vomiting bug) so I was discharged there and then. I think I got out unscathed! What a lucky escape!!!
At the end of 18 days all that had happened was a doubling up of my MST Continus tablets from 20 mg twice a day to 40mg. Yes the pain has dampened down quite a bit but I still don't have a diagnosis. One consultant says it is one thing and that is dismissed the next day by another consultant the next. Ho hum. All Munglani said was "....she is going to have pain and disability for the foreseeable future and therefore must plan accordingly. I think it would be extremely useful if counselling could be arranged in the community...."what for? I ask myself! To help me stop complaining that my pain is not controlled?

I went home to the parents house over the weekend. my brother and family are over for a few weeks from New Zealand. I am very sorry to say that my brother is now twice the size of his normal self. Obese to say the least. He is not overly tall and must weigh at least 20 stone. He looks terrible.Apparently he has been stressed out and comfort eating...not sleeping at night and coming to get a snack in the middle of the night...not eating three balanced meals a day but constantly picking and grazing.My parents did not say anthing to him, not wanting to hurt his feelings, but it didn't stop them having a go at me as usual...
The children are nice and kind and thoughtful...helped with my cooking spaghetti bolognaise for 7 for Saturday lunch. Paul helped cook Christmas lunch on Sunday.
The weekend was ok. Could have been worse! Didn't expect it to be any better!!

Sorry this is a short post! I will go back to page one now and read all the news! As you chatter boxes are already on page 7 it will take me some while!

Be back soon! Love from , me!!
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #100  

hi alll how are we all in our little but rapidly expanding circle??? things are not too bad here but i think conners thinking of leaving home before he gets ill too craigs back to vomiting every hour my backs killing me along with the other limbs and hips and dh is getting the flu again{so is being doped up with paracetemol every 4 hours}
cleos got a massive bruise on her chest with her collision with the coffee table and has she learnt her lesson ?? no she blooming well did not i came into the livingroom and she was on my desk trying to get to the chewing gum on the shelf{substitute ciggies }and she promptly jumped off and tryed to run away with the gum but landed on her backside she really is amazingly thick and clumsy just as well shes my baby girl
SHAD got my christmas message it was lovely and very personal craig thought it was a chain e-mail as it had all the e-mail addresses listed its raining here too but bloody freezing so ive stayed in today apart from taking the dogs for there walk
MEL you did thank me for the card glad the goldies{golden oldies} liked there xmas craft work and no wonder your knacked dont blame you ive just got three to look after and two dogs and one hamster that keeps escaping from its cage at 1.30 in the morning the only good thing is he comes straight to me so easy to recage him and im whacked so enjoy your rest
TEEL i tried to phone you at 8.15 but got no answer so ill speak to you later have fun catching up
SUZI i to look forward to talking to my global mates so if your soppy then so am i they have been a rock through some bloody awful times and have warented some good advice and some much needed T.L.C so with us all being in different time zones theres nearly always someone to talk to
HAPPY hows the house ? did it pass the inspection ? me being nosy again but i cant help it so put me out of my misery
ROSE your a stronger person than i am at the moment with all the crap going on with craig and not smoking im eating everything in sight so be strong enough for the two of us
TIG have you started running and forgot to stop?? not like you to not be in so come and put my mind at ease
MEADOW how goes things at your end ? good i hope the girls must be getting very excited by now my conners beside himself hes at the cant sit still for a moment stage and is very attracted to underneath my bed
right ladies im going oh by the way forgot to say put in for an other house will find out on tuesday if i got it but its in a very good area so there will probably be about 400 people putting in for it aswell but theres also a house going on the list tomorrow that im interseted in so fingers crossed and ill speak to you all later
kirsty
Old 12-09-2004, 06:14 PM   #101  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hey chickie babies.
I thought the peak of insanity was a few weeks ago but I was wrong. We have gone back and forth about this house in Memphis too many times. Basically I feel they want too much for a house that needs too many repairs and the seller is unwilling to ask a fair price so I say Hubbie, let's run in the other direction very very fast and not look back. He is still hesitating, hoping with more time the will rethink their stubborness. We thought everything was a go up to the home inspection so we started the process of closing on the loan, getting insurance, listing everything with the new address and making a list of tasks to be done. Now that all has to be undone and tossed to the wind. I must now rethink and separate the household goods into what we need short term for living in a flat vs the rest to longer term storage. And have to change everything for the new address and order cable and utilities and all that. Christmas is fast approaching and I find myself feeling more depressed than anything everytime I think about Christmas. That's because there's a sold sign on our house and we are moving December 27th. So Christmas this year means facing up to the fact that I AM moving away and soon someone else will be living in the place I know as home.

I do thank you for the cards and greetings you've sent and I will try to get my cards out this weekend but my heart is not in it. And... DH is pestering me to do a bunch of other things that need attending to. This week I am in an SAP BW class (something only Shad will understand) and I feel I'd learn more if she were teaching it. I also have to drive an hour each way in the rotten traffic with stupid drivers. I'm so happy to be commuting again! NOT.

Oh boy do I sound like the spoiled brat. Sorry ladies. I should count my blessings.

Linus, as I have much time on my hands in the car, have been saying a few prayers for Craig for a speedy recovery. Good going on staying away from the fags. Can understand you wanting to eat but be careful. I gained 30 pounds and feel like a stuffed balloon, sausage, whale - take your pick of choices.

Mel, loved your card AND your pictures. However looking across the river is it? to the NY skyline will forever remind me of September 11, 2001 as people were fleeing Manhattan. But it was good to see the places you walk on your treks. Keep up with the pics.

Shad you said you are certified? Certified as a trainer? I am so lost in SAP I don't know which way is up or down or round and round. I suppose I am mostly feeling insecure about being able to do my new job but it can't be that bad right? It sounds good that you are home and settled into things. Glad to hear you have a nice bunch of blokes to joke with. I'm sure they love you already!

Teel I am glad to hear that you escaped the virus and are home at last safe and sound. Have you decorated the flat yet?

Welcome Suzi and Holly, I admit to following along with you on the journals. It's always good to meet new people. Just hope you hang around for more than one post. I'm not sure if we scare the new people or they can't find their way back!

Rose and Meadow and Tig, I can't scroll back to see what you've been up to so I apologize for not doing more than a drive by It's very hard to catch up when you miss a few days.

Well DH is yelling my name for some reason or another so I'd best find out what he wants. Thought I would just do a quick checkin.

For the time being, change my name to Grumpy... because that fits me to a T.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:37 PM   #102  

good evening grumpy oh happy im so sorry i thought everything was a go for you stupid blooming greedy people !!!! i know the feeling of not belonging anymore i gave up on this house long ago and now my heart is just not in it anymore and if it hadnt been for the kids xmas would have been banned{we did try but the kids threatned to report us to child welfare} hope you get things worked out and keep your fingers crossed the stupid people will realise that they arent going to get what they are asking for and will lower the price accordingly GOOD LUCK
kirsty
Old 12-09-2004, 08:08 PM   #103  
Happy September

Too pooped to pop over here in jersey!!! god is it the weekend yet?????
Happy~ I don't think anyone expected cards from you while all **** is breaking loose!! Sorry about the house and hope you find something even better unless miracles happen and Mr and Mrs greedy let it go. Fingers crossed for you and DH and lots of ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to see you through the tough parts!
I almost didn't post the NY skyline and I wept a tear or two taking them. I look across the river and am still shocked and all I can think of is all the terror that must have been there. With some prayers I hope something like that never happens anywhere in this world but I just heard the news a little while ago. More violence! sigh

Linus~ I was so enjoying thinking Craig was over the worst..... so sorry to hear he's still sick and now DH too!! ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))and good wishes for all of you.....your boo boos too!

Teel~ I wish for you in 2005 that someone finally figures out WTF is wrong with you and a program of drugs and therapy to right this wrong!!! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))for you also.

Shad~ Making anything smelly for Xmas dinner? I am still laughing over this weeks postings!! Loved the above one too!! Thanks for the dictionary part also! ROFL Thought of you today.

Feeling a bit tired and worn out. another long day at the Funny Farm. @ more in the hosp within an hour of each other. Starting tomorrow I am putting all bad thoughts aside and not dwelling on them. I think cause I'm a bit weary that I get teary! What a poet I am! Cause my eyes are BLEARY!! I am getting silly now so take care and have a great Friday!
Old 12-09-2004, 09:29 PM   #104  

I am not afraid of much and you chicks are right up my alley. Not sure what that says about me.LOL! I was worried that Mel and Shad would get sick of me.
Canada needed to be represented I think.
I have had a great couple of days, weeks actually. I was down in the dumps for what seem like forever but it has turned around. Thanks to a lot of the chicks here.
I owe Meadow and big thanks. She commented in my journal about 3 weeks back and it really struck a chord and changed how I was perceiving myself.
I went yesterday evening for a nice dinner with my TOPS group. Had shrimp platter and glass o wine. I weighed in and was down 2.5 lbs. I have lost 1 lb a month since June.This is pretty exciting news!
Tonight I went to decorate the church for Christmas. I am sure Mel is just tickled.
DH went to bed a 8pm with the kids so I am enjoying the house by myself.

Teel, glad you are feeling better,are home and feel up to posting!
Mel, get some rest!!
Linus,hope everyone is on the mend.
Happy, nice to meet you then. I have been reading here a bit too.Best wishes on the house thing.
HI Suz!
Hi Shad!

Well wishes to everyone else.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:51 PM   #105  
Happy September

Holly~ was about to sign off after making thank you notes and saw the email with your post! sorry I forgot you in my last post. Not sure what alley we are all playing on but hope we all make some strikes if it's bowling alleys! congrats on the steady weight loss and on the last one!! Very nice news!! I will try to be a good Mell in January. a bit distracted and not enough water right now! glad you and suzi feel at home! These girls have made me welcomed too and I am forever grateful and happy I came too!
enjoy the night and sweet dreams. I am falling into bed right now!!!