Old 11-26-2004, 08:05 PM   #16  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good evening ladies!

I weighed this morning too (knew I couldn't pass the scale without stepping on) and I was actually down a pound from Tuesday's WI. How strange is that? Hope today doesn't catch up with me later. I started out at Walmart at 5:45, got everything on my list but one thing, it was out of stock but not a special buy, so it will be in next week. Weh I got home, dh got back from deer hunting and we loaded up kids and headed to Cabela's. Didn't find what we wanted, so we went to lunch at Bob Evan's. I had grilled chicken breast and shrimp with a baked potato and green beans and a roll. Not too bad. Then we went to 3 other places and still didn't find what we were looking for so I've been looking online.....shipping is outrageous because it's a heavy item, a meat grinder. Got home around 4:30 and have been kicked back since, almost asleep....

Michelle: I'm with ya honey....Wally World got me for over 400 today We are NUTS!!!

Spryng: It was sooooo great to see a post from you. We missed you terribly . Glad you are enjoying your job and hope you get to feeling better soon. If I have to make a trip that way on a weekend I can bring dh and kids and you the same and we'll just make it a party . I'll let you know. Nothing as of yet.

Crystal: Glad you got to enjoy 2 days of feasting! I have your gift, have to get a box to put it in and will ship it Monday.

Jeniqua: Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Geri: Hope you didn't have to work very hard today!

Ricci: How did you do on your tests the other night? Hope tonight is an easy one for you!

Chris: Sounds like you had a nice turkey day too! How sweet of your mom! Don'tcha just love moms? We are great aren't we?

Roxy: What a blast! Glad you had fun last night. We all need times like that! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!! (and dh )

Misty: Lucky you didn't have to fight crowds today!

Cheri: Too cute about Nathan and the stemware and toast . My Abby (almost 5) got to say the blessing at my mom's yesterday, the one she learned at preschool. She did great and wasn't as shy as I worried she would be.

Penny: Get any good deals?

Hello to all you other SAHM's out there.

I am simply exhausted and need to go to bed but kids are still would tighter than a tick....ugghhhh! Andrew went to his dad's tonight so that helps, but the other 2 little ones are just too much when I am soooo tired. If I can make it another 2 hours I can send them to bed then go myself . Dh is off tonight but has someone in the shop working on a gun for him, so not even sure how soon I will see him again.

I'll check in tomorrow sometime. Have a great night ladies!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

See? I told you you'd see me again, lol. Just got the kids in bed and I'm about to hit the sack myself. Been feeling a little quesy all night.. not sure why but I'm just tired too so maybe that is it. But I did get some stuff done today. My kitchen is completely clean and so is my laundry room. Tomorrow I'll get the living room done and then the house will be back in order.

Deana, congrats on the # down!!! That is great! Especially for it being one day after thanksgiving, lol.

Crystal, the countdown has begun huh? that is so exciting!! How is your sister doing with her new little one? And can I make that pumpkin roll sugar free? My FIL has diabetes.

Michelle, you crack me up! LOL! I am feeling ok.. kinda nauseas but I hope it passes soon while I'm sleeping, lol. So what did you get today!! Everyone is talking about all the stuff they got on sale but no one is divulging details! LOL!

Geri, it's nice to know I'm not the only one neglecting the thread, lol. I tell you... I'm having a really hard time balancing everything right now. I don't get off until 4:30 (5:15 this last week) so by the time I get home and get dinner done it's 6 pm, the kids go down at 8 pm so that gives me two hours of time with them, so I try to spend as much of that time with them and doing some housework, then once they go down at 8 I call my dh and talk with him for awhile and then by 8:30 I can barely hold my eyes open so I'm in bed. I think my diet is suffering the most. I do well with breakfast and lunch everyday but when I get home and I'm starving to death I tend to make something that is fast and not core. Any suggestions? I know I can do some crockpot things, and that is what I will try this next week but there are only so many crockpot recipes I like. I'm sure it all just takes time though. But it's nice to see you are you busy too, lol.

Jeniqua, I am with you on starting over tomorrow. I think I am going to get rid of my weekly allowance pts for awhile too so I can just stick with core and do it right for awhile you know?

Ricci, how is school going for you? How much longer do you have?

Well, I did play some games with the kids tonight. I forgot about that. We played candy land a few times and then hi-ho cherry-o which was alot of laughs. They are so funny. Tanner kept stealing the cherries and running, lol. Then we watched footloose together and got up and danced! I count that as my exercise today, lol. So it has been a nice evening. But I'm pooped now so I'm off to bed! I will chat with you all more tomorrow! Have a great night and weekend!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:48 PM   #18  

Crystal, I have one more quick question for you about that roll. When you spread the filling on it, you unroll it and spread it over the pecans?? and also... I don't have any tea towels... can I use that baking paper? (can't think of the name) oh and about using a cookie sheet... do you just spread it out thin or thick on the cookie sheet in a square shape or what? I don't have a jelly roll pan. Thanks!

G'nite all!
Old 11-26-2004, 10:53 PM   #19  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Michelle-Picture 4 women in a Yukon with cash and checks in hand. We loaded up good. One lady was laughing watching us try to cram more in without everything falling out the back. Too funny. I got Bratz dolls for $9, a Leappad for $14, some games for Tiana for $5 (reg. $20) and tons of other goodies. I got Kayla's Skecher boots in the mail today. They are so totally cute. I found a mini skirt and a Hilary Duff shirt to go with the boots on a clearance rack in Target. She's going to look "popular". That's how she puts it.

Spryng-YOU'RE ALIVE!!! How was your Thanksgiving? I hope your job is going great. Nauseous and tired huh? HUMMMM....

Well I'll check back tomorrow. My other wrist is playing the pain for me tonight. My hand is numb and my wrist is killing me. I can't even make a fist. It hurts so bad. I'll be splinting it up again tonight. Well I'm going to give it some rest now. I think part of the probem is from lugging a 2 ton floor jack (a present for dh) to my van this morning. Bad move.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 11:20 PM   #20  
soontobethin

Hi, all. I left school at 7:30 tonight. We were absoulutely dead. No clients whatsoever. We shouldn't have even been there. I wasn't the only one who left though. 3 or 4 of us took off. It was nice to get home at a decent time and spend time with the kiddos and dh. We put up our Christmas stuff tonight. Its' so pretty. Hope eveyone has a great weekend.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 11:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Okay here's what I got...
2 brats dolls $8.88 each
a barbie head that you do hair on $10
Baby rock and play piano fisher price $10
Ballet barbie $7.00
Holiday Barbie $7.50
A drink and pee doll, can't remember her name $10
Leappad with 2 bonus books $20
Whack a mole game $14.00
Memory card game $7.00
2 LARGE Stuffed Carebears $10 each
Oreo Cookie game $7.00
Dance matt game electronic $10.00
Kids lipgloss $5.00
Dvd player $24.00
World of Warcraft for hubby $50.00
Doll Stroller $5.00
Kelly (barbie) doll $5.00
Fairytopia barbie $6.00
Coloring Book $1.00
something for spryng but not telling lol
okay I can't remember what else lol oh well I got diapers and shampoo and conditioner oh and a pair of hard soled slippers which I wore to work!! Ummmm thinking here.....oh Taylor got a playdoh play set, and a birthday barbie, and teagan a dancing baby piano, wrapping paper, bows, tape, some more ornaments, okay thats all I can remember without going to the closet and pulling it all out lol

Spryng woo hoo two posts in one day !!!! You are coming to clean my kitchen now right? I'm sure it needs it!!

Chris, I went by myself but met up with my sister and a friend of mine from work and we just went nuts or I should say that I went nuts lol. As you can see I can't even remember all that I bought!!

Hubby mentioned something about buying me lingerie for xmas and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that lol!!! On one hand I'm flattered that he is interested in seeing me in next to nothing but on the other, I'm embarassed to be seen in next to nothing lol....what to do? ARRGGHHHHH!!

Okay I'm at work and should probably be doing something constructive. I'll TTYL!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 11:44 PM   #22  
**Kristin**

Hey there I am not so hot...this tooth is giving me a run for my money and I have to wait until Wednesday to get it fixed..gotta get rid of the infection first, ugh. I t throbbs about every hour. Had to stop taking the pain meds, they were making me sick to my stomach, so Ora-gel and an ice pack is my only comfort, and not much let me tell you. Anwway, I had to call into work today because I was so nauseaus, week and dizzy. I got in the shower and got right back out and layed on the bathroom floor. I had to call dh tocome help me, because I couldn't see straight. That is the pont where we decided that the codine wasn't helping as much as it as hurting. haha, so now I feel horrible, I have only worked there for like 3 weeks. sheehs, I wouldn't be surprised if they fired me, they won;t HI hope, my boss is cool, but I feel so bad. I am going to call her tomorrow and explaina little more what happened, they were so busy today, that is another reason I felt so bad. Nothing I could have done though! okay, enought about that!

Hope everyone had a great turkey day!

Spryng - SO SO SO SO SO glad to hear from you! I thoguht that getting into a very new routine would be tough! It always is! DOn't worry we;ll give you some more time to get things situated and then you better be back more often haha, love ya, and missed ya, thats all!

Chris - you sound like my mom, she did that this morning too. I was too sick feeling, or I;m sure i would have been right there with her! I have about 85% of my shopping done though, so all I have is Sydney(dha nd I do that together) and the people we just drew names for during thanksgiving on dh's side!

Michelle - rummy? haha, you are too funny. When do you sleep? youare up at all hours and then you get up to go shopping at 5AM? CRAZY STOOP! hehe, well I hope you got everything that you wanted to get!

Crystal - glad that you had a nice thanksgiving. I am with you, who cares the size of the house, put up the christmas stuff, sheesh.

Penny - Hi there How was your shopping, you are right, it doesn't feel like friday! I am al confused on my days! sh ahs been home since noon on Tuesday! I am about ready to send him to the office! LOL

Deana - Whew - reading your posts makes me tired! LOL Congrats on the lb down! WHO-HOO! you are meltig now!

geri - hey there, you aren't missing much around here, things are slow lately Hope you had a good day at work!

Cheri - Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving ! your boys sound so happy That is agreat compliment to you

Roxy - Glad you all got out and had fun! Hope you all can relax for a while!

Ricci - wow, another super shopping mama, you are too much! We got a new x-mas tree too!

Jeniqua - you go girl! Tomorrow is a new day! Starting over is a great idea

Misty - Black Friday! I love it! That is a great name. Dh wanted to go grocery shopping and I told him, NO WAY, we don;t have to have milk today! LOL

well ladies, my tummy aches, etc, are coming back....so well wishes would be great! LOL..I could deal with the tooth pain, if all this other crap would go away! well, I am going to lay down for a bit! I am up about once ever hour, so I might check back when the pain wakes me! LOL TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 12:18 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Kristin you make me crack up every time I see you say stoop!! You are just like my taylor!! oh on Thanksgiving she told me to shut my piehole!! I told Zhaun that we would need to talk about that one lol!! Actually the way Taylor said it it came out "shut up your piehole!!" out of the mouths of babes...how is syd?
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 08:37 AM   #24  

started new thread... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...271#post722271