Old 12-08-2004, 02:24 PM   #46  

Boy this sounds like the pit thread and we need to do something about that!

Julie: Glad a little stair climbing helped the situation! Keep warm today and stay away from those darn cookies!

Carri: oooh sweety I know how hard it must be to give your doggie away. Fortune is like one of my babies as is Butterscotch. Just know he is going to a good home and you can always go and visit him.

We need to stick out chins out and get this stuff going again. I am on line for a 4 pt day, yahoo! I am tubby tubby tubby probably back to about 340 for gosh sakes. Maybe not that much but I am over 330 and totally disgusted. I am however past my caffeine headache. I let myself drink regular soda like an imbecile. I know I get addicted to that crap. We also were given chocolate covered nuts for Christmas so I felt compelled to eat that junk too, but threw it ALLLLLLL out this morning.

Gotta run and put a check in the bank before getting Jack and our bank is across town!

Everyone have a great day and stay tough!!!!!!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:44 AM   #47  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday. Take some time for you today!

4 pts yesterday YAHOOOOOO!

Check back in later

Faye
Old 12-09-2004, 07:33 AM   #48  

WOOOHOOOOOOOO For Faye.....Great job on your 4 pts!!

Okay, I got the big goose egg for points yesterday....BUT today I'm GOING to have 4 points. Really. I'm throwing out the damn leftover baking stuff, cuz I'm just eating it and I'll have to buy more to do the kid's goodies anyway. I can either buy it with a clear conscience or a guilty one. I didn't even get in exercise yesterday, cuz I had to cancel my dance class due to icy roads.

Carrie, I hope the hurt goes away quickly. I still miss my sheep, over a year after we had to give them up! I never was a dog person, but I understand the sadness.

MsCat...hey, it's nice to see you back!

I managed to get most of the decorating done yesterday. We'll get our tree on Sat. and then that will all be done. I'm having a huge party here next weekend and I have tons of cooking to do. Need to work on making HEALTHY snacks and stuff. Fortunately, we're doing a potluck dinner...so I don't have to make too much of any one thing.

Speaking of snacks....here's an idea you all might like. I love onion dip with veggies, but didn't like all the calories in the sour cream version. So, I blended up the onion soup mix with LF cottage cheese and a tiny bit of milk. It was so tasty! And it was actually good for me....lots of protein. Any way, that's definitely on the menu for next weekend.

Well, gotta go scrape an inch of ice off my windshield. THe defroster has been on for about a half hour, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Have a great day everyone!

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:29 PM   #49  

It is certainly quiet around here anymore. I think we are all struggling with our programs and even our lives. We need to remember that our friendship here with each other keeps us uplifted and we really need that. I know I do!

Faye

Don't let dispondency get you down. It is truly important to keep your head up and keep going as best you can. I have been struggling for months now with this menopause stuff and I have to admit I was almost to the point of giving up but after gaining those lbs, I know I NEVER want to go back where I was and am trying hard to again gain control over my eating, which is my big problem.

Everyone take care and remember I am ALWAYS here for you day or night! PM me, e-mail me, snail mail, whatever I will help in whatever way I can!

Faye
Old 12-10-2004, 06:19 AM   #50  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #91