Old 11-02-2004, 08:28 PM   #31  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Hello ladies.

I went to Curves and got started on the free week. It was so easy! I felt great afterwards. I still haven't gotten supper. It was "find your own" night around here. 1 kid ate chips, 2 had apples and peanut butter. Still need to feed dh too.

Sorry I'm not getting personal right now. Kids are driving me 99% crazy tonight.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:12 PM   #32  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default ~@#$%*!!!!!! Halloween Candy!!

I have lost all sense of control...I am so emotional over this job thing, it's not helping!

On one hand I am glad to work and do my part, but I am somewhat resentful towards my dh that I have to! I am missing my last baby's special time that the other kids got to have with me and it makes me want to cry! I am worried I won't be a good mom if I work. I am worried the family won't help enough and I will run out of steam. Spryng, are you going through any of this or am I the only basket case???

Roxy...we could compare notes, since I have 7 and you have 10. My former Pastor has 10, that is so cool. I sure would have, but guess maybe it wasn't in God's plan for us. Tell us more about your family!!!!

Deana...WTG on joining Curves! I hope to hit the gym soon. I need to work off some tension. I usually do that with DH, but this week I am not happy with him, so I haven't had the urge...oooops, TMI, sorry! The highschool is about 4 miles away, so it's not too far for a bike ride!

Chris...I have been drinking water to drown out all these evil KitKats!! I am with ya!!

Think I will go for now, the natives are restless! Kids need a firm hand

Love ya!
Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:37 PM   #33  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi everyone

Yup, another birdy flyby for me.... SIGH

I am trying to get the Disney tickets booked since it will be soon.

Yep I voted today... Not gonna go on about it b/c I respect the that some people don't

Have a great night! TTYL!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:38 PM   #34  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Gees, Geri...You got kids getting their fingers on your keyboard and I have a cat that keeps running over top of mine. You'd think a person could get a break....
I finally got Tiana off the computer so I could play for awhile. I have to check out pogo.com and play a few rounds of WORD WHOMP! Fun game....but beware, its addictive.

So I'll tell you all good night and I'm going to play for a bit. Check in on you in the morning.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:45 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Hey ladies! I'm popping in for a few minutes before I hit the sack. I had another good workout today and boy am I feeling it now. We worked on Quads, hips and butt today. I have a nutritional session next week. I'll probably get to the gym 2 or 3 more times this week. You girls were too chatty for me to reply to anyone right now. I'm way too tired. Have a great night and I'll talk to you all tomorrow afternoon.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:50 PM   #36  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Just checking in again before bed.

OMG Chris, I just left Word Whomp, level 3. I love that game! I rarely get them all in time but I still love it.

Cindi: Relax! It will be fine. If they don't help then the house goes to **** in a handbasket....then they will realize how much mom did before working. Mine is in the predicament and I don't work. I can't get much help around here and I finally gave up and decided to be a little selfish and concentrate on me instead of this house, since no one else seems to care how dirty it is. I do what I can when I can and that's that. If they don't like it, they know where the trash can is! Maybe you need to go work out some tension whether you're happy with him this week or not....maybe that's part of the problem, I know I get moody when I'm not "relieving" stress!!!

Well, I'm headed back to pogo for a bit then bed soon.
I will talk to all you wonderful women tmorrow!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:57 PM   #37  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm a pogo freak!! LOL Try the new game insaniquarium! It's fun.

Anyway Hunter just left. I had him late tonight so it was a little hectic. Baby is in bed though so that is nice. I have some more time to get some homework done, we'll see if it happens.

Just watching the election now. Very exciting. Anyway I'll chat with y'all later I am in the middle of calculating all the bad nutritional facts of all the fast food my dh eats! It's pretty bad!!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:10 PM   #38  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Oh ya and Michelle whatcha workin on???
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:20 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

http://dhlw.firez.org/

Here ya go I made this for us today! Let me know how you all like it

I am a pogo freak too or I should I say I was. I just cancelled my club pogo subscription. man that was fun!

Okay go check it out
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:22 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

oh yeah the DHLW stands for Desperate Housewives Losing Weight
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:53 AM   #41  
Hip & fit but... chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleRae
http://dhlw.firez.org/

Here ya go I made this for us today! Let me know how you all like it

I am a pogo freak too or I should I say I was. I just cancelled my club pogo subscription. man that was fun!

Okay go check it out
Michelle

Wow Michelle, it looks great! Love the graphics, very sweet
ElisaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 07:41 AM   #42  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote