Old 11-12-2004, 05:36 PM   #91  

Cherie I hate that you are going through such a rough time. I know that things can get bad but just know that they are going to get better. Don't feel bad for letting it out, I bet you feel much better now. I wish I could giv eyou some advise on kids but I don't have any so I have no idea what you are going through.

Julie I have a few friends still at the gym and they tell me how much they don't like the old boss man. I havn't seen him since I left. He did call me one morning to ask me for aphone number. I gave him a wrong number. He called me later that day and yelled at me for not giving him the right one. I told him that is what he got for calling me at 8 in the morning. He said that he thought I would be up and I quickly yelled back that I don't work so I don't have to get up then! JERK! I am so gald that I am not there.

Angie and Cal we are going to CA in Dec. we are only going to be gone for 5 days. That is enough for me. I miss my house too much.

I think I got 4 potential new clients today. I talked to a bunch of ladies today so I am going to keep my fingers crossed. I am going to go lay down now. I bought Shrek 2 so I think I might watch it b4 I fall asleep.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 10:07 PM   #92  

Hello Ladies,

We had quite a storm this afternoon. It had been cloudy and very cool most of the day. My kids were whining all day that it was cold (and at lunch it was hot). I just kept calling them whiny babies. The storm actually hit us about 30 minutes after the kids went home. I was in a meeting with a parent when the thunder was so loud that the building shook. We could also hear the rain from inside the building. The lightening was spectacular; lines of lightening just streaking across the sky. It lasted about 2 hours. Hubby said that Ashley wouldn't come out from under her blankets on the couch until everthing stopped. It's now about 57 degrees.

Cherie: I'm glad things are better now for you. I know there are several times that I get frustrated with Ashley because she takes her time getting dressed in the morning. She goes to the same school where I teach and so she just goes with me. I usually brush her hair after we get there because it always gets messed up in the car. Just enjoy the movie time this weekend.

Angie: When we went to Alaska last summer we rented a custom van to drive around in. I know what you mean about having room to breathe as you are traveling. When we got back I couldn't believe how small the car was. We felt so cramped. I sure did like that van.

Kempy: Good luck with the clients. I'm sure it won't take long to get lots of business.

Julie: It's been pretty dry here as well. My feet and hands are so sore. I've tried so many different lotions and still have the sore hands and feet. I usually wear socks to bed to help my feet. It is a little bit warmer here than 20 degrees though.

Noelle: I got the pictures fine. They are great. I was able to download them onto a cd and so I can show them to family. Thank you.

Have a great evening everyone and a great weekend.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 12:56 PM   #93  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Happy Saturday girls!!! I hope you are all having a great one. I have cleaned out my closet. It is a walk in that I couldnt walk into so I figured it was time to organize.
I have put the garland lights up around the deck and side steps. Now the pups and Jay can have some light at night. I put my bows up as well. I

Jay made a big batch of donuts that we will count and send up to MIL for vaca.

I found a Himilayan/Siamese mix kitten at the shelter that looks like my Meanie with shorter hair so My Mom wants her so bad. I hope Dad lets her get it. I want her but Jay says NO!!!!!

I wished I could swing another week for vaca next year so we could drive to the Grand Canyon. I want to go there so bad!!! I want to see Colorado too. I dont know why but I just do.

Well, I am getting ready to go grocery shopping for the day so I just wanted to check in and say hi.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 12:57 PM   #94  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Oh Cal, I would have been under the blankets(probably under the bed ) like Ashley for that storm. I hate lightening.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:15 PM   #95  

Can you all believe that I made it here on a Saturday? I finally started to split my plants. I had to make myself move though. It is overcast and kind of chilly so I just wanted to veg. I feel better now that I did it though. I need to go to Lowe's though and get more soil I have 3 more ferns that need to be worked on. I think we are going to save them here adn give them to the ladies at Joe's office for Christmas. I know they will like them. The last time I did this they all wanted more.

Cal how cold do you guys get in the winter over there? I have a parafin bath that I use when Joe and I get dry feet and hands. They aren't that exspensive anymore. I would if that would help. It sounds like you got the kind of storns that we get down here. There are sometimes that I yell a little when I see the lighteing. It just catches me off guard and it just comes out. Kind of funny though.

Angie I loved CO. We didn't get to see too much of it but I liked what we did see. I would love to have an RV like you guys so we could travel. I bet you can't wait for the kids to grow up.

Julie any better luck with the hubby lately?

Noelle what are you doing lady?

Cherie do you have the girls tonight? I bet you are on the treadmill as I am typing this.

Ok, I am off to pay some bills. Fun, huh?
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 06:25 PM   #96  

Hi Girls Happy Saturday to everyone too!

Kempy glad to see you here on a Saturday! Come more often girl! I hope the gardening went smooth for you! No alone time for him and I yet ! lol

Angie, how is my favorite baker today? Working your butt off? I hope grocery shopping did not take to long for you!

Noelle and Cherie did you see Polar Express today? We all went as a family, it was the first time we took the kids to the movies, and my 5 ds did great(other than having to go to the bathroom four times ) and my 3 year old dd did pretty good most of the time. All in all in was a great movie and a fun time, did I mention I ate a whole tub of large popcorn , oh my god I feel like a total pig! lol....I have not been to the movies in soooo long so I thought what the heck I am going to have some of this dreamy smelling buttery melt in your mouth popcorn .

We are pretty full from the movies, so we are just going to have a frozen pizza for supper. But....hus is making a homemade pecan pie tonight, his favorite....so....I am going to let today slide, I know I shouldn't but I have raging pms and feel like just having a day. Ya know?

Hi everyone, Summer, Cal, Holly, Cherie....hope you are enjoying your weekend and get some time to post girlies! Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 06:32 PM   #97  

Cal thanks for the reminder about the lotion and socks at bedtime! I might buy some of those special gloves you wear with lotion underneath on your hands at bedtime. My skin gets so dry in the winter, cold dry air and I was my hands alot, with the kids getting colds and potty training and all. Love to you all. Julie
Old 11-13-2004, 11:01 PM   #98  

Hello Ladies,

I still haven't figured out how to post any photos, but I have posted a couple from Disneyland. I use a website called photobucket.com to post some pics. The web address is
http://photobucket.com/albums/v429/calnative/
The pics were taken at California Adventure as Noelle, her husband, son, niece, and my sister, Roberta (Bert) got off the ferris wheel; Noelle and Bert on the roller coaster. (Next to Noelle you can see the top of her niece's head).

Noelle: The pics turned out better than I thought. You guys look great. I e-mailed you a couple of pictures; just let me know if you get them or not.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 08:37 AM   #99  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

I went shopping yesterday and bought EVERYTHING that we needed(socks,paper towels,etc.) for the RV. Now all I need to get is the groceries right before we leave. Boy, was it busy in there yesterday. It looked like the day after Thanksgiving!!!!! I get so mad when you cant go up and down the aisles because there are so many people and half of them are just sitting there chatting. If you want to chat then get your cart out of the damn aisle!!!!

Kempy, It was nice to see you come on a weekend. So, did you get all your ferns split? I looked on Mapquest and it would be an 11 hour drive from Orlando to your town I figured I could drive up and surprise you some day on vacation but holy cow that is far.

Julie, It sounds like you and hubby had a nice family day together. I am glad. How was the movie? I forgot to answer your question but my skin is so dry that my hands keep cracking. I have been washing my hands so much since I got sick and lotioning them right after but I think it is just too much for them.

Cal, I love seeing pics of you guys on your vacation. Maybe we can all meet up and we would get some good pics too. That would be so much fun.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Monday Morning everyone. Its raining here.. and it looks like I won't see the sun for the next week, only rain. Oh well...

I spent the weekend curled up on my couch, playing a computer game, watching the Food Network (all these yummy ideas for Thanksgiving, and I have no one to cook for.) and vegging out basically watching the cold and rain outside. I haven't walked on the treadmill this weekend either... I had some sort of a stomach bug, and was in the bathroom all the other times I wasn't doing was I mentioned above.

Tonight... I won't be at home, I am going to try once again to see Alan, and watch Monday Night Football...(watch my Cowboys lose again). I will be calling to make sure my ex will be picking up the girls. He is actually going to have them spend the night.. so I get the whole night off! Yeah!! Tomorrow.... I'll be back on the treadmill.

OK.. well, time to get back to work.... hope you all have a great morning!!
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:56 AM   #101  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning!!

Cherie, I hope you are feeling better today. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your night with Alan goes off smoothly. If anyone deserves a quiet nice evening it is you.

I am looking up recipes for Thanksgiving myself. Jay wants a Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake so I think I have found a great recipe for it. YUM!! We wont be having anyone over this year because it is hunting season and NOONE can drag my dad out of the woods and my sister will be working so she wil;l be having it at my Moms house.

How was everyones weekend?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:04 AM   #102  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

oh yeah. Remember a while back I was asking if anyone knew the group who sang the song that was about doing it like Mammals? Well, I was watching Bam Margera on MTV last night and it is The Bloodhound Gang so I went to itunes and looked it up it is called Bad Touch. I would have never figured the name out on my own. I downloaded that one and the Tricky song they do.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:00 PM   #103  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Where is everybody today???
Old 11-15-2004, 01:27 PM   #104  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Happy Monday girls. I feel like I had a long weekend since Michael didn't have to go to school since Thursday and I've been just cruisin' along. We did see the Polar Express on Friday night, enjoyed it very much. The animation was a little disconcerting, kind of creepy(?) since it seemed so real, but it was a good show. We had a lot of fun at Dave & Busters yesterday and won a ton of stuffed animal prizes. They have a giant crane game and Michael won a Shrek 2 basketball, and I won a large pink stuffed poodle plush. The smaller crane game gave us a bunch of small bears, a chocolate lab plush and other novelties. These will be great stocking stuffers for Christmas. I was thinking about giving the poodle to my sister the poodle groomer, but I know she won't think much of it except for how much dust it would collect .

Angie 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmassssssss, everywhere you goooo...' Oh yeah the crowds are growing! I'm excited about your trip to FL. I would love to visit Orlando, there's so much to see and do. I don't think I have heard the song you mentioned...doing it like mammals?

Cal, I love looking at the pics. It brings you back to that particular moment in time doesn't it? That roller coaster was AWESOME !!!! And yes, I got the pictures just fine. I also have more pics from the electric light parade, but they're just of the floats and not of people so I don't know if you want more of those.

Cherie, hey girl I'm crossing my fingers for you too to have a nice relaxing time w/Alan. Vent away all you want around here, we all need to let off steam some times, you don't have to apologize. We are having rain here also and it actually got a little chilly last night (low 70's )

Julie, I'm so glad you guys had a nice family weekend. All you have to do to keep the kids quiet is to set the popcorn on their laps . Don't you just hate those bathroom breaks in the middle of the movie when the plot is just getting good? I guess missing a portion of the movie is better than dealing with a potty accident .

Kempy, have a good day at work.

Summer don't work too hard. Are you feeling any better these days? Waiting for test results must be stressful.

Well, I am glad that Starbucks has brought back my beloved gingerbread latte for the holidays. I am enjoying it now. I swear, I am asking Rick for a coffe/latte/espresso maker for Christmas, I don't need to be spending all this money for a dressed-up cup of coffe. *sigh* I just realized that in a few short weeks I will be another year older....can you hear my bones creaking?

Have a good day everyone, I'll be back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #105  

Hey girls,

I can't believe it is Monday, where do the weekends go? Noelle the animation was so real in the Polar Express, we liked it too. It sounds like you and Michael had a fun filled weekend, thats great. You know I remember last Christmas time you talking about how much you loved that flavor of coffee! I would go for it and ask Rick for your special coffee maker. We have one.

Angie I do remember you asking about the name of that song! I can't believe you found it. I am glad you are packing your RV. Your ahead of schedule that so cool, I bet it is just getting more exciting. Btw I love cheesecakes. Especially the turtle ones. My dad makes great cheesecakes.

Cal great pics. Hope you have a nice and not a stressful week at school.

Cherie it is so gloomy here today too. I am really worried about how the weather this winter. I get kinda sad being stuck in the house. I hope its not a bad one with tons of snow and cold single digits. Glad you had a nice weekend with the girls. Hopefully tonight will go smoother for you than last week. Have fun!

Hi everyone else. Have a great day. Julie