Old 10-28-2004, 10:56 PM   #31  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

After a long day at work, I'm finally able to kick back and do nothing.

Kristin-The pumpkin is part of a contest here where I live. One of the local radio stations hides a rock painted with a pumpkin on it and they give clues over the radio, and on the web, and at area businesses. If you're the first one to find the pumpkin and bring it back to the radio station, you win $500. I want some money....My sister and I are so close on this one. Maybe we can get to it before someone sneaks in on us.

Hi to all...I don't want to do personals right now. I just want to go soak in the tub and relax...but before I go,

Jeniqua-So glad your mom is okay. That's great news!

Cindi-I'm sending some TLC and prayers your way and hopefully they'll be better soon.

Michelle-I have stepped away from the candy. You'd be proud. Got any snow? We have lots of rain!!!!

~Chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:08 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

Well I feel really good about what I got done today. I didn't get the laundry room or bathroom completely clean, but the rest of the house (well not my room) is in order and I caught up on laundry! Now one load a day ought to keep it up. I folded three huge baskets of laundry while watching Survivor tonight.
I didn't make the la bamba casserole tonight afterall. Maybe tomorrow. After nap time the kids were killing each other and I got stressed out and then realized I was out of Pam (the non-stick spray) so I couldn't make it for dinner, so I said forget it! And we went to wendy's. Don't worry... I didn't over do it, lol.I'm in the middle of TOM anyway so I was skipping WI tomorrow. No point in seeing a water gain right? So next week will be more accurate, and I think I needed that diet dr. pepper, lol... I felt much better after getting some caffeine in me.
Ok, anyone hear about the new check law?? You are no longer allowed to write "floating" checks because most places will do your check electronically and if the funds aren't in there the time you wrote the check they will charge you an overdraft fee. Sucks. I live on floating checks at times, lol. DH check gets put into the bank on mondays but I do all my shopping on fridays and the checks have never bounced... now I guess I can't do that anymore. Really throws my week off. So tomorrow I guess I will be staying home. Am I the only one that does this at times??

Geri, that is a great picture of you!!!! You are so pretty! And your boys are so cute, I don't know why you call them monsters, lol.. they look like angels to me, lol.

Cindi, your dinner sounds great!! How are you tonight? When do you have to move??

Angel, you can do this tonight!! I know you can! Great job on the eating today!

Kathy, so sorry the pms is getting you down. Hang in there, we are here for you!

Mel, thank you so much for your sweet words! You really touched me, thank you. I never really saw it like that, but I guess you are right. Maybe I'm stronger than I think huh? lol. I'm going to check out your pics right after posting.

Jill, beautiful pictures! Your little girl is such a doll! And I agree, your face looks just fine (very pretty) but all the pics are great. And that is exactly my in-laws house! Clutter everywhere!!! They are pack rats and never get rid of anything and their living room carpet is exactly how you described theirs!! LOL! Too funny. Are you sure we aren't related? lol. Their kitchen table and entertainment center is the worst, stuff piled everywhere. O-well, they are used to it I guess, lol.

Steph, La Bamba Casserole is a mexican type casserole, you can find the recipe on mom's losing weight web site if you like, it's under Core Entrees. You addressed everyone else but didn't tell us how your day was! LOL.. we love hearing about what you've been up to today also.

Kristin, how did you enjoy your alone time tonight? Sounds so nice, I know you deserved it!

Well, I guess I better get in bed. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 12:36 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies!!

I'm at work so I don't think this will be very long!

Spryng way to go on all the work you are doing on the house!! Must feel good!! Tomorrow I am starting to get my house ship shape for the halloween party!! It should be fun!! I'm going to have DH put up some sheetrock in the basement to temporarily block off the laundry room I don't want our guests to see that!

Jill I LOVE those pictures and man oh man you are a babe!!! hmmm can I say that with out sounding like I'm coming on to you?

Penny I hope you are having fun!! Happy bday to you!!!!!! Woo Hooooo!!

Jeniqua so glad to hear about your mother!!

Kathy hang in there girly don't give up!!!!

Chris I am sooooo proud of you now you just keep those peach rings out of reach ya hear me? I don't wanna smack yer hand with my ruler No more snow in these parts just lots of rain here too!! I hate it!!!

Crystal how's my I mean your baby doin? Kickin lots? I just love that feeling!! I used to love when I could feel my girls roll over in my belly!! I also loved when I had an NST (one of many many nst's lol) when I was preg with teagan, they were making me push the button to account for her movements well one day I was pusing the button like crazy and it took me a bit to realize that she had the hiccups!! I just loved it, man how can we gush like this over hiccups in utero lol.

Geri I love the pictures!!! You look Fabulous woman!!!

Mel pics are wonderful!! I need to get some more taken to share!!

I got the girls xmas dresses and they are so darn cute!!! I just can't wait to see them in them!!

Okay well I'm at work and should probably be working LOL I will talk to you all later!!

Love to all!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:06 AM   #34  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies!! Yesterday was very hetic for me. Today is just as busy. I have a meeting at my dd's school at 9:30. At noon her class is having a luncheon for the moms and their kids. After lunch we are going to stay with them and help them carve a pumpkin. It should be alot of fun. My dd is so excited. Today is friday and my husband will be home!! He'll be home for the week! I'm so excited, can't you tell ?? He's not working next week due to it being election week. Normally, he only comes home on the weekends and travels on the road all week living in hotels. I already got my exercise in!! I'm ready to get my day started..LOL.

Spyrng~ You really are a cleaning machine..LOL! Yes, I am really excited about the contest and that my mom's coming home today!!(Friday)

Cindi~ Don't worry, everything will work out..I recently went through the same thing in July. We found something at the last minute..we are now living in a house that we're about to buy!! I just said a prayer for you. I know how stressful it is, especially the fact that you have kids..I know everything will work out!!

Jill~ Your daughter's pics are gorgeous!! That dress looks like it's in great shape for being 80 years old!! You should be very proud.

Kathy~ You will become pregnant, like Angel said when you least expext it..that's what happened with me all 3 times to the point I became soo fertile that it seemed every time my husband looked at me I was pregnant..that's why I had to go ahead and get snipped..LOL! We seriously were averaging a child a year...lets see I should be on baby #5 right now working on #6..LOL!

About the baby contest, I sent in the release form this morning!! I have pics on my computer, I just don't know how to post it here..so, any help would be appreciated!! We have 25 different locations to pick from for our vacations. Disney World is one of them!! We're thinking of going during Spring Break. I told my daughter when she came home and she said. "I don't wanna be in a book"! My oldest then said , "No fair, how come Juliesa always gets to do the fun stuff, I want to be in a book"! They are too precious.. Well it's after 9 soo I better go but I will be back to finish catching up as soon as I get back from my meeting!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:28 AM   #35  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Starting a new Thread......#280 ~Friday~
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote