Old 10-28-2004, 02:36 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!!

Well I am right on track today with this house. All I have left to do is my bathroom and fold some laundry, so it's coming right along.Tomorrow I will be completely caught up and can just stay on top of things with my regular morning and evening routines. I started up my control journal again so that will help alot. I ended up having leftover spaghetti for lunch, it was good. I'm not sure about dinner, the La Bamba casserole sounded really good but I'm almost thinking I may make taco salads instead. Hmmm... what sounds better to you?

Leigh, so sorry about your computer! Must be very frustrating. I hope it gets fixed fast! We miss you!!

Cindi, you just never get a break from the stress do you? So sorry your card is still not there and even sorrier you are getting forced to move. Will you stay in the town you are in now or look elsewhere? How long do you have until you must leave? I'm thinking about you.

Deana, you'll have to let me know what your dh says about it all, lol... too funny! And after the busy week you have had, you deserve to see the movie of your choice! Ray has alot of oscar buzz right now, I'm sure it will be great! I really want to see a scary movie, like The Grudge or Saw. DH saw the Grudge the other day and he said it was really freaky. Saw has Danny Glover in it and looks super scary.

Ricci, I agree, the weather has been a bummer lately. The kids really want to play outside but my yard is too saturated and they will bring in tons of mud. I hate this time of year. How have you been? How is class going? What kind of cuts do you like to do best?

Jeniqua, so happy to hear about your mom!!!! That is great news! And winning a trip is icing on the cake! Congrats!

Well I think I'm going down for a nap now. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 02:39 PM   #17  
**Kristin**

Good Morning! CHatty ladies! Sydney got up at 5:35 this morning! UGH! I wanted to lock her in her room, but she was WIDE AWAKE. so I let her lay in my bad and watch toons while I slept for another hour, then the dogs started whining. SHeesh! ANway, we were suppiose to go have a pumpkin party at the Pumpkin patch with her pre-school, but it is so dreary, rainy, foggy, muddy we decided to nix that and go to skateland playdaze! (its like a play thing they have at McDonalds, but its like 20 times bigger! ) It was a blast, all these moms and their little three year olds are climbing through there...too fun. Now I am home, we had salad for lunch, sydney passed out in the car, so I had to carry her to bed after lunch (she is getting so heavy!!! ) and here I am! After I get off here I have laundry to finish (I am so close, 2 loads to fold) and dishes, dust and vacuum bedrooms and clean off this desk! I am getting all my cleaning done, and then I am going to take pics of it all to show you guys! MIL takes sydney tonght, so I will get some time to do some crafting/scrapbooking....and have a little time to myself, which will be GREAT!!! okay enough about me! LOL!

Spryng - I am interested to see how the casserole is too, I printed off that recipe but its not until saturday, so let me know! You've got the cleaning bug now too, I passed it to you! I agree if you get the kids and cleaning in a schedule then you will feel so much better!

Jill - you were up late! I know how you feel about missing a lot of time here, if I miss one day I still can't keep up! LOL! Hope you have a great day!

Ricci - so glad you checked in, we miss you!

Crystal have a great day! Have fun at scouts tonight!

MeL - Have fun with the trainer! Sounds like he/she is working your butt off! You are doing awesome!

Deana - sex with a skinny person hurting? hum...well I used to be skinny and it never hurt..me or him..if so he never told me! Too funny! Anyway, you are quitre the busy lady, and doing great with your diet it sounds! Its becoming a lifestyle for you isn't it. That is what I can't wait for, to have that feeling that I don't want all those things, because I don't eat them anymore, PERIOD! CONGRATS!

Angel - Sounds good for today! You can do this we are here for you! I agree with Spryng the crustless pumpkin is great, my fam loved it, and none of them are dieting or even caring about what they eat...its like a torte almost....if you put ff cool whip and sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on it.... ummm.....I might have to make another for just me to eat!

Chris -- what is the pumpkin thing about? I must have missed that one! LOL! i have been trying to figure it for a while now and can't! LOL! let me know! is it lost in your yard? hehe, I'm a brat I know!

Jeniqua - So glad about your mom, what a scare. Hope everything works out well for her! How cool about the contest! Would love to see pics of you and your little ones! Where are you going to take the trip too?

Okay I think that I covered everyone..if not I am sorry, I love you, but dd is crying...ugh. Gotta go! Have a great day all!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 02:50 PM   #18  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies not too much going on here today. I had a late start to the gym (since I was up so late) but I still went and had a great cardio workout. Dh left the house a total sty last night so I have to deal with that later. He apologized like 4 times about it so I forgave him. He had had a rough day at work so I didn't blame him. He said if I did a little today he would do the rest while I was at school tonight. He has been doing really great while I have been in school. I think he gets bored so he just cleans. Weird huh? Anyway I really appreciate the help.

My mom is in the process of scanning out photos so you will be able to see them soon. Need to do a take home test for my class tonight but other than that it's just cleaning, balancing the checkbook and making some stew (hmmm good thing I said that since it's crock pot stew and I need to get it started!) What are you all having tonight?

Crystal I am excited for you to go to the meeting. I'm sure you guys will have a great time. I know the scout programs around here are really fun. Sounds like dh is moving right along on the house. Is he working right now? How is the job hunting going?

Mel how was your training session?

Angel sounds like you are back on track, good for you! So what are all your kids' names?

Spryng I think we may have the same in-laws! LOL My MIL's house is always a sty too! Well it's moslty clutter but the carpets are really gross too since she has had so many kids, fpster kids and grandkids. I just think it's funny that we go through the same things with them. Anyway I really need to get back on flylady but I am really unmotivated. I am starting to be back on track with my plan though so maybe flylady will follow. It's hard when I have outside stress from school though, makes me not want to do anything. Productive huh? Hurts so good huh? I was cracking up over that!!

Deana cracking up over the skinny comment!!! LOL :ROFL: I'll have to ask my dh about it! I think I am somewhere in between though so not sure if he can answer. He tells me I'm skinny but I know I'm not. Getting there though. He can keep on saying it however! LOL Your a busy lady today. Good luck at the meeting!!

Jeniqua that is so awesome about your mom!! What a relief huh? Very cool about your daughter too! We would love to see a picture of her! I have all the same questions as Deana too. Fill us in!!!!! We can help you post pics too!

Hey Ricci! Have you learned how to do acrylic nails yet? I really want to get some but can't afford the salon price so I am going to call the beauty school today to check on prices. Just wanted to know if you did them or if you are strictly hair. Hope everything is well for you!!

Cindi do you ever catch a break?? Geez sick kids that stinks. Hope they are all well soon.

Leigh and you with your computer problems. That stinks too. Hope they get fixed soon.

Ok ladies off of here and to the kitchen to make dinner in the crock pot and hopefully get it cleaned up. Then a shower then my test. Don't have the baby to watch today so I will have a couple more hours to myself (well with Bayley but she's easy) to get things done so that will be nice. TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #19  
Curves 6-week solution

Ahh Kristin and Spryng you snuck in on me!

Spryng good for you on the house. Come over to mine now, k? Have a good nap!

Kristin that playland place sounds fun! I can't wait to do things like that with Bayley, I just hope I can when I am a teacher. It's going to suck missing things like that but I am hoping to only teach half days so that I can still have a lot of time at home. Anyway hope you are having a good day!!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:15 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Hi ladies. Boy have you been chatty today.
Jill- Way to go on the extra credit and being op.
Crystal-have fun at Girl Scouts. Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. I can't function very well without my sleep. Luckily, my 2 have always been good sleepers.
Mel- hope you had fun with the trainer and got a great workout.
Spryng- Hope you got all your cleaning done. What is La Bamba casserole?
Deana- You sound busy today. Have fun at Cubscouts.
Jeniqua- Glad to hear about your mom and that's great about your daughter and the vacation. Do you get to choose the destination or is it pre selected for you?
Ricci- hi to you too.
Cindy- Sorry about all the sick kids. That's no fun.
Leigh- Sorry about the computer problems. Hope they get resolved soon.
Kristin- Skateland sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see the pics. Enjoyyour time alone. Boy don't we all need that sometimes?
Well I need to get off the computer. My son is bugging me because he wants to get on. Talk to you later.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:19 PM   #21  
Curves 6-week solution

Heres some pics

Old 10-28-2004, 04:22 PM   #22  
Curves 6-week solution

the one with the roses is Bayley in a dress that my grandma, aunt, me and my sister have all worn. It's 80 years old!!! Just thought I would share
Old 10-28-2004, 05:02 PM   #23  

Hey all, I'm sorry I can't get personal now, but I wanted you all to know that Patricks workup was all ok! YIPPIE!!!!! Also, here are some pic's of the kids, if you want to view them. I'll catch up with you all later. Hi all!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOW7Fo4asW7iQ
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:03 PM   #24  
mama of 4little Angels

Hello ladies just a quick post till later.

Jill-Sweet pictures.I bet that dress is fragile.My kids names are Kye,Ashley,Katlynn,& Grace.Ages are 9,8,7,& 5.If it weren't for them i'd probly be in jail.lol jk.I was a rebelious child then I had one.

Get personal with the rest of you girly's later gotta go check on my pumkin pie.I think I screwed it up,it's not looking like the last ones I cooked.I let ya know how it turned out.

I'm doing good with the eating no beinging today so far.Maybe if I post everytime I feel the urge to eat I won't ever beinge again.lol
Not that I really beinge,what I mean by that is eating when not necessary.

Be back later.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:03 PM   #25  

BTW, Jill, the pics of Bayley and you and dh are great! Your face looks beautiful, doesn't look, heavy at all. I mean it!
Old 10-28-2004, 05:53 PM   #26  

Ricci....HEY!

Kristin, I bet you're tired from Syd getting up so early. Did you both get in naps today? Glad you had fun at the play land thingy.

Deana, hello! Too funny about the sex thing you and spryng are talkin' about...lol

Cindi, I hope all those kids get better soon. I bet you almost all of the time have somebody in that house sick...??,..,.

Jeniqua, glad to hear all is ok with your mom. Will keep her in our prayers till she is better though.

Jill, that is really special to have something to hand down like that dress. Did you where it too? Also, great job on the cardio workout today! Training was good, thanks for asking. I hope I start dropping weight soon. I am building all this muscle and the scale isn't moving. I'm not discouraged though. ...not yet anyway.

Spryng, good for you on getting things done around the house. I am still behind in getting things done. It's not terrible, but not the way i'd like it. I still wouldn't want an unexpected visitor. Also, I just want to say, when you put your mind to something, you make it happen. I find that to be an excellent quality. I mean in general. You know you have a goal and you get to it. WEight wise, with your family and with your home. Good for you.

Hey Steph! Hope you're having a good day!!! R u going to the gym today?

Angel, glad you did well last night with food. How did you do today so far? Keep pluggin' along. You will get there.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:14 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 256/202.5/135

Height: 5'3"

good evening ladies.....I worked today.....so no puter time for me....I had a bad day of eating...I am majorly PMSing today...and tend to get depressed when PMSing as we have been trying for another child for over 2 1/2 yrs...anyway.....I have been taking my emotion out on myself by eating.....

but I will not give up!! so I am still in!!

I work tomorrow but hope to get caught up with you all by tomorrow evening....

stay strong!
kandie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 06:48 PM   #28  
mama of 4little Angels

Kathy -I know how you feel I used to be the same way with the pmsing.Don't get down on yourself for not being pregnant again.The best thing to do is not to worry about it and about the time you quit trying to get prego you will pop up with a new little one in your tummy.I have four kids i'll give ya one.lol jk.Just try to keep positive believe me I know it can be hard to do that sometimes.But for every bad thought or negative feeling you have replace it with a good one.Maybe that will help you.Good Luck in getting a bigger family

Mel-I've just finished eating dinner an it's 6.30pm now. The hard part for me will not to eat anything tonight after the kids go to bed.Well see.I'm really full and satisfied from supper.It was yummy.So hopefully food will not enter the mind and if it does i'm going to drink a bunch of water instead.I read somewhere that your body mistakes hunger for really being thirsty because you get dehydrated and when your body tries to let you know that it feels like your hungry or something like that.

Deane-You give me my laugh for the day,That is just to funny.I'll have to ask my dh that.lol

Jill-Beautiful pictures.I agree with mel your face looks perfect.

Kristin-About the pumkin pie-I made a pumkin pie the other day and had some pumkin mis left over so I made what I like to call a pumkin loaf.Sounds bad but it's really good.I took those animal crackers that you get from wal-mart in those big bags and made layers with that and it was suprisingly good with the ff whip cream.

I know some of you girls don't eat much bread or crust but Some things in life are meant to be eaten and breads are one of them, as long as you eat it in moderation with the rest of your diet.I just got to have my breads.

well i'll check back in, in a few.ttyl
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 07:28 PM   #29  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile Hey girls!

Downed my 4th bottle of water just now...yeee haw!

Making garlic chicken melt for dinner, smells yummy!

Going to eat!!!

Love and Hugs and stuff!
Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:24 PM   #30  
2BoysMom

Hi All,

I'm tired so just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Jill and Mel...great pics. Jill, you look beautiful .

Here are some of our from vacation...OK, so it was Labor Day week. I'm right on top of everything!

Have a great night and wonderful tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dean & boys.jpg (26.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Mommy & Will.jpg (26.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Tony splashing.jpg (31.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Will on beach.jpg (23.9 KB, 11 views)
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote