Old 10-27-2004, 06:57 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls thanks for all the prayers I will be putting up a caring bridge site for shaun tonight and I will send the link to you all! Also I will be putting up the questionaire for the swap tonight so look for it tomorrow

Sorry but I really needed a nap today I was up late studying.

Okay time to get ready for work
Love to all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 07:54 PM   #32  
Jeniqua

Hello Ladies..My mom is doing good. They're running tests on her to see why she doesn't have energy and why she's so tierd all the time. Thank you for your prayers! They are greatly appreciated!

Michelle~ I am continuing to pray for Shaun as well and his family

Steph~ How long have you been married? I've done the South Beach Diet and I had great results from it in the past. Oh, I soo can't wait til we're done doing everything with this house..money pit..

Geri~ I'm with you on practicing self control when it comes to chocolate . We can do it though. Lets kick this bad habit in the butt.

Spyrng~ I am only 5 ft tall. I weigh 160 pounds. 2 Summers ago I was back into a size 5 again and I know I can do it again. Right now I am a size 10/12. It's a wonderful feeling though when everything is soo baggy on you though, isn't it?? If only I could run, the weight would just fall off like before. Sometimes from chasing the kids all the time I just lose weight like crazy without even having to diet..LOL! Here's to a healthy lifestlye of eating!

Everything over here is good. The kids were extra hyper today. I didn't even give them any sugar today either. They were all gone by 6pm. Tonight I am feeling extra motivated to workout a second time. I will be doing the WATP 4. My mother is overweight and alot of her medical problems stem from that. I plan to be here a long time for my kids. I made a promise to myself growing up that when I had kids I was going to be skinny and eat healthy so they can have a healthy and hip mom . My mom was never able to be very active due to her weight. My mom almost passed away 2 years ago and it was then I decided to make a lifestyle of healthy eating and living. I have a twin sister(fraternal) and we both made up our minds to do this. That summer I was at my goal 120 pounds(I ran 2miles everyday and worked out in the gym everyday as well). My sister had a rought start but then proceeded to go on the Atkins diet and has since then lost 70 pounds! She started out at a size 28 and is now in a size 14!! I am soo proud of her. I come from a family of large women and I long to see many family members to lose weight. All throughout high school I never had to worry about my weight until I got married and had kids. In high school I was a size 3/4 my senior year. Now I am at my highest and am hating it! So today, I make a promise to myself and to all of you that I will eat only healthy choices and exercise at least 6 days a week. My goal is to also drink 90 oz of water a day! Thank you ladies for all your encouraging words..We can all do this!! Here's to success!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 08:57 PM   #33  
mama of 4little Angels

Default Evening Ladies

Well I did have supper kind of it was a sucker.I'm really not hungry and I plan on going to bed soon after the kids.

Spryng-I do cook everything healthy as possible.I only buy ff milk and ff spray butter.Thanks for your support.I plan on doing a much better job tomorrow and hopefully I won't go on an eating frinzy after dh leaves for work.I'm still doing good with my water.It's the eating and exercising I have to get better at.I try to think that way as much as possible but some days are better than others.All though since i've got my thyroid under control i've been having alot better days lately.

Kristen-Thanks i'll be sure to check out that sight.

Well my kids are still up they had RA"S and GA's at church tonight so they are getting in the bed later.Gotta go their moving furniture.

Love to all chickidies
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Jeniqua- My prayers are with you and your family. And to answer your question, we will have been married for 6 years this coming February.

Spryng- look back at yesterdays thread. I posted a bit about myself there.

Kristin- I'm going to check out that thread as well. Last night was the first time I watched that show as I usually work on Tuesday nights. I'm going to have to tape it from now on. Of course now I have to wait 2 weeks since it won't be on next week because of the election.

Chris- good luck finding that pumpkin. Hey at least it's getting you some exercise, right?

Geri- Nice to meet you. Bravo on the 4 miles.

Angel- sorry your having a hard time being op right now. You can do this. We are all here for you.

Well, as for me, we went to the gym again tonight. I tried the elliptical and the stepper. I wish I had joined a gym a lot sooner. It is actually fun to work out in that kind of setting. After the gym, we went to Target for a few things, and just missed running into Donovan McNabb, who happened to be there. For those of you who don't know of him, he is the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback. Talk about a buzz going through the store. The man in front of me in line even forgot his credit card what with all the excitement. I turned it in so hopefully he realizes that he left it and goes back for it. He's lucky that I'm an honest person. I'm sure if it got into the wrong hands alot of damage could be caused. So, what are everyone's kids dressing up as for Halloween? My daughter is being Cinderella and my son is being Batman. I believe my stepdaughter is being a girl from the 50's, poodle skirt and all. This is going to be a busy weekend. On Friday, I have my daughters Halloween party and parade at scholl from 11:10-12:45, then I have to go to my son's school for his party and parade from 1:00-2:45. I have to pick up my stepdaughter at 4 and take all the kids to the high school to go trick or treating through the halls. Then it's home for dinner and off to the gym to meet with the trainer. Boy, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. So, I don't know how much I'll be in this weekend, but from what I've read so far, it tends to slow down on the weekends here. Well gotta get the kids lunches made for tomorrow then its off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #35  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Geeeeesh!!! Ladies! I thought I was long winded

I am sooooo proud of me! At Abby's preschool party I resisted fudge striped cookies with hershey's kisses on top, at school I resisted a sugar cookie with chocolate on the bottom and sprinkles and then at scouts I resisted birthday cake ice-cream....WOOHOOOO!!!!! Talk about seeing goals! Then I came home and had beef stew with croutons for supper and dry cereal for a snack and I'm still almost 200 calories short for the day and not hungry .

Michelle: I will be keeping Shaun and his family in my thoughts. How scary.

Kristin: You cleaning fool you! I don't live far from you...(hint, hint). Wtg to on the cals burned. I definitly had that look on my face while I typed it

Mel: WTG on the workout today. Nothing in the mail today, should be tomorrow then dh can stay home with the kids Friday morning while I go check it out...hehe!

Spryng: Glad the movie was cute. Sorry ds didn't sit well. Mine don't either. Glad you got a nap in today.

Jeniqua: Will keep your mom in my thoughts as well.

Geri: WTG on the walk! STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!!

Sherry: You're right, it's always the same parents doing everything. Is there any Leader training for Brownies? I attended Leader training for cub scouts a little over a week ago and it gives you alot of insight. Check into it.

Angel: WTG on the excercise this morning! Shame on the food! Stay away from mac and cheese....do you realize how many calories are in that stuff? It used to be one of my faves too until I looked at the box and saw just what I had been eating. It really made me see how I got to where I am now. It takes me twice as long to grocery shop now because I read every label as I go. Just don't skip eating, keep that metabolism going!

Chris: WTG on the walking! Keep looking, that darned pupmkin is there, probably right under your noses

Steph: WTG on the gym! Mel sent me a coupon for Curves and as soon as I get it I'm going to check it out. I can't afford to pay all of what it costs to join so I'm hoping this coupon will be a great discount and dh can get me a membership for my birthday....hehe. I already put the bug in my mom's ear that that's what I really want. So if she can pitch in and mil gives me money like usual I cna atleast get started.

Crystal: Glad to hear they are progressing well. How did re-starting school go this week so far?

Well, dh wil be home from his 4 hour stint at work in about 45 minutes and I'm getting tired. I know it's late and I don't even know if everyone will read this but I want to wish everyone a
HAPPY ON PLAN DAY for tomorow. Together we can beat the fat monster!!!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 12:19 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Okay they have typed Shauns Leukemia and it is ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) I guess it has the highest survival rate of all the sub types so I'm praying for him. My sister and I are setting up fundraising events and will be setting up a trust for him.

I'm off to set up the questionaire at the msn group site so stop by and check it out.
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 01:32 AM   #37  

Height: 5 foot

Ok, I missed tons and ton of stuff! But I just have time to update, it's 1:30 am!!! So tomorrow I'll get personal. I did exercise for 20 minutes. Thats pretty much all I could get done. My whole body is sore from yesterday's workout. I did ok with food.. until I ate my dh's zebra cake. (over 330 calories) whoo! But anyways just got my daughter to sleep and gotta go! Bye all
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 03:35 AM   #38  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

New Thread. Go To Desperate Housewives #279
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote