Old 11-09-2004, 09:31 AM   #46  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

A Good Tuesday Morning to you ladies...

What a week last week! I thought I was not going to get hit too hard with that virus, but did. I was ill all week and into the weekend with it. It wasn't the flu (didn't have any of the same feelings I do with flu), so I just slept and waited this one out. No fever, but bad bouts of other things (if you know what I mean) And the moments I was up --- I was making Thanksgiving, Birthday and Christmas Cards to bring to my family... they do take a bit of time to do and I am still not finished. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning, sewing (mending) and catching up with laundry and today I need to get in a walk, run a vacuum and work some more on the cards.

Buuuurrrrrrrr!!!!!! It's really cold outside! It went into the 20's last night - too cold for me. I am just praying that the snow holds off, I can handle the cold with a few layers of cozy warm sweaters, but the snow would make things difficult for driving to Maine. I will take allot of pictures while we are visiting. It's been over two years since I have last seen my family. I have such mixed feelings about going... I want to go and see my family, but am having some anxiety about leaving my boys (my kitties). I am sure they will be in good hands with my girlfriends daughter, Lisa, but I still worry a bit. Not about Lisa so much, but how they will be with her... they are so attached to me as I am them. As for me, I will be fine once I am on the road for a few hours. It's really COLD in Maine this morning... they are about 10* colder then we are.

*~*~*

Sheila ~ No worries about our political differences... that's what makes this world an interesting place to live in I have had the best conversations with friends that are different in thought then I... that's But I must say I am a true believer in the *Right to Life*! Especially since I am not able to have my own children - they are such a precious gift from God.

You know... normally I get upset with all the EARLY adds for Christmas (I am a believer in waiting till after Thanksgiving Day)... Buttttt, this time with us going to Maine and wanting to bring the Christmas Gifts with us for my family, it has really come in handy to have things out so early. I have allot bought already, including the stocking stuffers for the kids. I will still have to get my cards done for Christmas when I get home for friends and family here, but at least my family will be all set.

I love your new avatar of dear grandbaby... she is absolutely adorable!!!!

I haven't done the walking I usually do either, Sheila... with the virus I got and being so very busy I have just barely gotten in 6 miles so far for the month - no where's near my monthly walking goals I set... I didn't walk yesterday, but am going to get in at least 1.5 today. My best to you with getting your exercise in... it's seems harder for me as it gets colder and darker here. I just want to veg-out and that's not good... too much to do! I have lost another pound!!!! I am almost into the 180's!!! I cannot wait! I am still wearing both sizes depending on what I buy (bummer) - so I am in a loose 18 Jean (yuk!), but wear 16's in other pants & a Med - Lg top. I have always been smaller on top... ooohhh, to be in a 14 again... I want it as much as you want the 170's & size 10!! You are so close... keep at it now Gotta keep building up that muscle to show off Slow, but sure, Sheila we'll get there.

Sheila, your DF stories are just too funny sometimes I hope you know that I am not polking fun of him... but that the stories are too funny. My FIL did the same things! Couldn't pass up a deal even if he didn't need it!! He always bought something or another without thinking of the aftermath. Hope you are enjoying all that good protein

How's that eye of your doing today??

Bluet ~ Joe & I are driving to Maine to see my family - they all voted for Bush too, but are an exception to the Maine rule... and we have Bush stickers still on our jeep I think we are going to get the evil eye as we travel East... they are all blue states And snow is a four letter word here too! Never know what this lake will turn out from one moment to the next. Hope it stays quiet till we get home from our trip!!

How's that new fridge of yours working? Whirlpools are nice. I love our new fridge - it's the Sears Trio - with the freezer on the bottom, love it. What a shame that you didn't have time to get a new one before the old one went on you and then losing all those goodies in your freezer, bummer. You know something Bonnie, you can paint your fridge when you decide to change your kitchen... it wouldn't be nearly as costly as another new appliance, especially since you just bought this one. So almond is okay for now and when you are ready to remodel your kitchen you can have your fridge painted white

I just saw a whole program on satellite about the older kitchens from the 30's 40's 50's on through to today... the 40's & 50's is when color really began to hit the kitchens... I really loved the early 50's of the pastel colors and that is what I am using in my someday remodeled kitchen. It was a great program. I saw the 60's, 70's & 80's when the orange, yellows & greens began (bright!) and then went to harvest gold's and avocado greens... too funny. I was never one to follow trends, but have always looked back and picked out what worked & what I liked.

I was right and we didn't do much over the weekend. It was beautiful, but we stayed home being I wasn't feeling up-to-par yet. Even Sunday after church I came right home and didn't go out with our buds like we usually do. It sure was nice though --- to just come home

Charlotte ~ I too am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend... you are in my thoughts.

You are too funny with your graphics... they say it all with you Too cute! Love the Angel too.

And those pictures!!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful family!! Your children are just so beautiful and handsome... they must take after you Charlotte And those grandchildren... you are so Blessed!

And it looks as if your home is coming along wonderfully. It really helps me get a perspective of what you have been going though by seeing your pictures. I do hope that it doesn't linger much longer for you and that soon, very soon, you will have your home back and then some! You have a nice home!! I look forward to seeing the pictures of the inside.

*~*~*

Well, this has taken me well over 2 hours to do with catching up in reading your great posts and posting in return, so I must be going and getting my day started now gals. I will be back whenever I can get a moment, okay.

Love you all!

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #47  

Good Morning,

Charlotte, beautiful pictures of your home, that looks like a very involved roof line. Did you add on a piece to the house and the garage? Everything is so green yet. Most of our leaves are down on the ground and the branches are bare. Still looks like summer in Alabama.

Sheila, I forgot to mention your new picture of your darling baby. What a wonderful smile, isn't she just t the sweetest little girl!

Take care everyone, have a good Tuesday, Dr gave me amoxicillan yesterday, hope it clears up this crud in my head and I start feeling better.

Love you guys, bye for now.

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 09:44 AM   #48  

Red face

Feel Better Soon Bluet!

*I am thinking of you with prayers of healing*

(((Hugs)))
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 11-09-2004, 07:40 PM   #49  

Well...this is how cold it feels tonight! Yes, the grass is still green. We'll have a couple of really cold days, then a couple of really warm days. Was nice today...in the upper 60's. Going down to the middle 30's tonight!

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. Yes, we love this old house. And, yes, we are building on to the back & adding an upstairs, plus a garage. There was an attic room...but will be completely full upstairs. It will have to be finished later, but, the roof will be up, anyway. We're adding 4 feet to the back of the house, because we're turning the kitchen & back porch into a combo kitchen & den. I could show more pics of that, but don't want to bore you to death. I'm going to show the inside soon. Where the tarp is....that's where we've got to with the new roof. So, need a really nice day to finish up, because the front half of the house is dry & want to keep it that way. That's where our living quarters is for now.

SunnyD...sorry you've been so sick. I do hope you're better. I know it has probably left you very weak. Take care of yourself.

Sheila...that precious little granddaughter is beautiful!

Bluet...hope you start feeling better!!

Hope all have a great evening.
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 08:27 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Charlotte, photos are never boring! I love your house so much. With the additions, how many square feet will it be? When you look at it one way, it looks like a smaller older house, but then when you look at it from another angle, it looks huge.

Oh, Bluet, you're still not feeling well? I was hoping that you'd rest and recover over the weekend. I'm glad you got some medicine, and I hope it works for you. Being sick is the pits. You should see all the vitamins I take to try to avoid illness. Today at the gym a woman was coughing, using the weight machines, then not disinfecting them. I was so steamed about that. There are signs everywhere about wiping down the machines, especially during cold and flu season. I make it a point to wipe them down before I use them and after I use them, especially after coughing lady.

Sounds like you've got some big Christmas projects going, SunnyD. Since you're going to Maine, are you going to decorate your house very much? Congratulations on the pound! It's so great to see that scale move down, isn't it? Did you get your walk in today? Have you tried Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds tapes? They are very good. I've been doing those in the late afternoon--either 2 mile or 3 mile. I try to get an outside walk in, too, on days it's not raining because the dog would bug me to death if I don't.

My DH and I kept missing each other when he'd call from the DC area. He was leaving his meeting early to take the Metro (have you guys ever been on the DC subway? Very nice!) into DC and go to one of the Smithsonians. He grew up in that area and said he'd spend lots of Saturdays wandering around the museums.

I got an hour massage today from the massage guy I haven't seen since early July, I think. Other than that, I followed my same old daily routine of exercise, housework, and All My Children. Tomorrow I go to the doctor to get another wart removal treatment on my foot plus I hope to see lower cholesterol numbers if she's got my blood test results back. My Dad has two doctor appointments tomorrow so I guess it's doctor day at our house.

Hey, I love my new avatar, too. She's got the happiest smile--it just lights up the room. So many health professionals said that she would have no quality of life if she lived. Does that look like no quality of life?? I don't think so.

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

Last edited by Sheila53; 11-09-2004 at 08:40 PM.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:17 PM   #51  

Hello,

Watched part of CMA awards tonight. I really like Willie Nelson songs.
Willie's not so hot to look at much anymore, but he has great country music.

You'll never guess what kind of blunder DH and I pulled today. We both feel just horrible. Every year we both go to Grandparents Day at the grandkids school. Today was Grandparents Day for the two grandkids next door. WE FORGOT!! Grandson was waiting for us when we got home from work with his sister's art work and his art work that were our gifts. He asked us what happened that we did not come, he said he waited and waited in his sister's kindergarten room until it was time to go to church and we never came, and that never happened before. I can just imagine how those two little kids felt. I know how I feel, and it ain't great that's for sure.

Tomorrow is a slower day for me, it is the day I try to catch up on all the stuff I have been putting off and letting pile up in my office. I hope I can catch up with some of it, because every time I look at my desk I get stressed out. The accountant is coming on Monday, so I have to tackle that job too, unless I want to spend the weekend at work. I am thinking that, that is something I don't really want to do.

Sunny I always wanted to visit Maine. Perhaps someday.

Well, I hope Wednesday will be a good day for all. Take care.

Bluet
Old 11-10-2004, 10:02 AM   #52  

Good morning everyone.

Bluet...I've always liked Willie Nelson's singing....but, never WAS much to look at.
I felt sorry for you with the blunder with the grands. There's just a lot going on in life that can cause us to forget things we don't want to forget. I can tell you're beating yourselves up over it. Please don't. It wasn't done intentionally. Maybe you can plan something special with them, soon. Lord knows, you have grands with you every week end. They should know, you love them.
I've felt guilty all these years with my bad back. Our grands had ball games, etc. that I just wasn't able to go to. The seating & climbing benches was intolerable. Even holding them when they started walking & reaching up to be picked up. I couldn't do it, & they didn't understand. You know how they want to be held, only when you're standing! Hope you get some rest today.

Sheila...the house will be 2,464 square feet......not including the 24x24 garage. DH's excited over the upstairs, where his office & extra bedrooms will be. I'm excited over the garage. I won't have to get out in the rain, anymore! We'll also have a mud area in there. (We'll see how successful that is! )
That little granddaughter IS sunshine! The drs can only predict. God is the only one who knows. He had a plan for her. Think of how many lives that little angel has touched! I know she's touched mine.
I had the RH factor with my baby deliveries. I had to take special shots with each birth. After Paula was born, the med in the shot wasn't good, & they didn't know it. When I got pregnant with my son, they discovered it. I had to go through a lot the whole 9 months with him. My dr said he would have all kinds of problems, & I needed to abort. I don't believe in abortion, & wouldn't even talk about it. They even turned the mirror away during delivery (afraid something was wrong with him.) He had to have 3 blood replacements. He's always been the biggest & strongest of the kids. You saw his pic! Nothing wrong with his health!

SunnyD...loved your pig/turkey graphic. Sure hope you're feeling better, today.

Hi Jacquie!
Thinking about you, Fatpuss.

Here's a photo of Connie & I doing the "Tennessee Valley Now" program each weekday evening from 4-5. Connie does the news & obituaries, I do the announcements, Brian Davis calls in the weather (either Connie or I work the maps) & Bobby Welch does the sports. Most say they watch because of the way Connie & I "cut up" with each other. It's lots of fun. I was about to read the "Thought for Today", out of our "Angel Book" (of couse! )I'll ask permission to put in the website address to the TV Station.

Have a great day!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg con&char2.jpg (39.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 11-10-2004, 10:54 AM   #53  

Hi all!....Just popping in to say hello!

I have been down and out since last week with the most violent cold I have ever had.
I have been in bed with a head that feels the size of a pumpkin.
The Norwalk virus has invaded one of our nursing homes and one of the hospitals so hopefully they can get it stopped. I had my flu shot last week so we will see what that prevents ...not Norwalk anyway.
I will try to get caught up this afternoon if this old head feels better!

TTYL Jacquie!
Jacquie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 04:00 PM   #54  

Hi, ladies--

Hey, I'm so bummed. I just got back from the drs. office where I was hoping to see lower numbers on my cholesterol test. I was so upset when she said the numbers were higher. How can I do anything different? I've lost 81 lbs., I eat all the right things and avoid all the wrong things, and I exercise daily. My doc says it's got to be heredity. As far as I know my Dad doesn't have high cholesterol, my sister doesn't, and I'm pretty sure my mother didn't. My paternal grandmother died of a stroke, however, so maybe she had high cholesterol? I don't know. I told myself that I'd start taking a statin drug if this test was still high so the doctor gave me a prescription for a low dose of Lipitor. I want to get off medications, not get on them. And now I have to take Lipitor and Actonel (for bone loss). It's really upsetting me.

Jacquie, so sorry you've been ill. Are you and Bluet passing something through the computer?

Charlotte, your house sounds so cool. I love mud rooms--really good for people with kids and animals running in and out. So how does that Rh thing work anyway? My daughter is Rh negative. In fact, she's O neg, which is highly desirable in a blood donor as I understand.

I'm with Charlotte, Bluet. Don't beat yourself up about missing the kids' thing. You've been ill and you've been under stress at work so it's understandable.

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

Popping back on for a sec to say that when I walked out my door to take my dog for a walk, there was yet another white Omaha Steaks box. What am I going to do with my Dad??? This time it's a pound of bacon (I don't eat bacon!) and four Cornish game hens (I hate Cornish game hens, and they are loaded with fat!) that I have to cook today because I have no room in the freezer. He sent those as a "gift" to me, using my Idaho phone number, and the message on the gift tag was "Enjoy!" and then his full name. Makes me wonder if he knew who in the heck he was sending it to.

Last edited by Sheila53; 11-10-2004 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:24 PM   #55  

Hello,

Sheila, Don't be so bummed, it's all right, at least you are taking care of your health with regular visits and precautionary measures. I have been taking Lipitor for some time now, and my cholesterol levels are really good. I also eat oatmeal everyday and take fish oil with Omega3. Do you still take flaxseed oil capsules with Omega3? I am having a bone density test next Tuesday, so we will see if I have to take meds for that too. I know how you feel about trying to get off meds instead of taking more. and not only that the expense is something we can do without. DH has 0 neg too and the blood bank is constantly calling for him to donate blood. He does once a month, but had to skip this month because of the dreaded crud flu thing.

Charlotte, I never thought Willie was much to look at either, Iwas just trying to be nice because I like his music. Now Josh Turner, is something else, mighty easy on the eyes, honey I could stand looking at him for awhile. Great picture of you and Connie on your show. It would be neat to be able to go to the show's web site, hope you get permission to post it. You are going to have a really big house to keep clean Charlotte, but think of all the places you can find to put your angels.

Sunny, How are you today? Forecast was for snow tomorrow morning, but now they have taken it out of the forecast. Thank goodness, gosh knows I am always running late, and do not need to be slowed down by slippery roads. It is 65 degrees outside right now and the temp is suppose to drop drastically tonight and on into the weekend. Man, I love Wisconsin!
Getting all your packages wrapped and all your cards made? Just think you will have all that behind you and the rest of us are just trying to sucessfully get through Thanksgiving. I always worry if my house is clean enough and if the food tastes good and there is enough of it, and if everyone is having a good time or not. Obviously I have some misconception that I have control over most of these things.

Jacquie, hope you are feeling better. I am still struggling with congestion and a headache. Oh, will it never go away?

Take care everyone, gotta run, picking Mom up to take her to a wake, her neighbor passed away unexpectantly, then I thought I would take her out for supper.

Have a good evening, and remember,............switch the channel to Survivor and CSI. If CSI is gross, Sheila, I will be back.......to whine.

Bluett
Old 11-10-2004, 10:21 PM   #56  

Well, I am not back to whine, but I think my mind has melded together, all evening I thought it was Thursday, until Survivor didn't come on after Wheel of Fortune. I was grumbling to DH why they did not have Survivor on tonight, and dear DH said, maybe because it is Wednesday and not Thursday Bonnie. Well, you just gotta love me there is no other alternative to my looniness. Bye for now, talk to you all tomorrow on THURSDAY. :c-]
Old 11-11-2004, 09:01 AM   #57  

Good morning friends. Today is Thursday, November 11, 2004...Bluet. Hey, I do that all the time. I think a lot of it is stress. Then, it's just going to happen, sometimes.
Talking about Josh Turner (we play his video a lot) Connie went to the MCC awards last week & saw him in person. Even sat in on an interview with him! He was asked about his video. He said that it was exactly like he'd had in a vision/dream. Some people don't like it, but don't really understand it. She said he was a very shy guy. Connie has interviewed a lot of people in the past few years. (one on one) Dottie Rambo, a lot of the singing groups, Randy Travis, lots of them.
I won't have to clean the upstairs of the house. I told DH I couldn't be climbing the stairs. He said that was fine, he'd take care of that part of the house. His office will be up there, & wants his privacy. Sometime, when he's not home, I'll have to crawl (if I have to. )up there to see how it is, & his office.

Sheila...don't worry so much about the Lipidor. It'll help you, & as Bluet said, it's better to take care of yourself.
The RH negative factor (remember, times have changed since having my babies.) is dangerous to babies that are carried. I had a special shot after each delivery that protected the next pregnancy. The baby could be deformed, die, etc without the protection. Something about too many x's mixing with too many y's chromosomes (or vice versa). Everything will be fine, as long as she has a good dr. I also had AB Negative blood, which is very rare. I had to have transfusions each time. With the twins, who came first, I needed blood. They arrived 2 months ahead of time, & the hospital wasn't prepared. It was advertised on TV & radio for blood for me. They told me 2 teenage boys came to give me blood. I never could find out their names, & never got to thank them. Hopefully, DH & family did that for me. He said they didn't want any big publicity...just thought they should do it.
Well, only advice I know to give you on all those freezer foods is....Here's my address...........
Do you think he's trying to make up for the lottery ticket?

Hello Jacquie!!

Hello SunnyD....I know you're going to have a beautiful graphic for today.

Hope all have a great Veteran's Day. I want to express my appreciation to all Veterans. There's not enough "Thank You's" to give for what you all did...& still doing... for us!

Last edited by Angel-lover; 11-11-2004 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:37 PM   #58  

Smile

Hi Gals,
Sorry I won't be around much during the next two weeks... but I will be back as soon as I am settled in after getting home from Maine. I have so much to get done before I leave that I just will not have a moment to post much more before I leave. You ladies are the best and I will be back the first week in Dec. with all kinds of pictures (I hope) to share.

*~*~*

Sheila ~ I AM super busy with Holiday things to get done... yep, I am still going to decorate for Christmas! Joe took the day off yesterday because it got warm (60*) enough for him to get out and put up the house lights for Christmas... he hopes to finish this weekend. That way it's all set for when we get back and we'll just go get a tree. Then I will decorate our home hopefully the first week in December. We have a bible study on Friday the 12th of Dec. here at our home and I would love to have it all decorated for when they come

Nope I did not get in my walk and have yet to do so! I have just been so very busy from the moment I get up at 5:30 till I collapse at 9:30 Yes, I do have the WATP DvD's the 1,2 & 3 mile ones... I have done them, but just haven't the time right now. I do enjoy the workout very much. It sounds like you are doing wonderfully!!!

As for your cholesterol numbers, maybe you can't lower it yourself. My girlfriend (only 47) is on Crestor for her cholesterol... she has gotten her high choles. from her father. Maybe it's the same with you... is your Dr. going to put you on meds?

Awwwe Bonnie ~ we have all made mistakes like that, your grandchildren will forgive you in no time at all. You have not felt well and that alone can cloud the mind. Sure they were disappointed, but children are very forgiving & move on much faster then we do

Maine is beautiful for sure, but I wouldn't want to live there! They have such cold temps! Joe & I lived there for a year after we were married and we literally had to bring the car battery into the house every night so the car would start in the mornings --- it got that cold! No thanks! So far we are fine here in Ohio... no snow yet! They are calling for flurries tonight, but nothing much. It's suppose to be up into the 50's again by the weekend

You are so adorable!!! You made me laugh so hard when you got your days mixed up I have so done the same thing I love my Thursday evening shows! I plan nothing for those nights if I can control it. It's the only night I really like being home. The other nights I just record shows if I am not able to be home... but Thursdays are different

Angel ~ It's my father's 69th Birthday today as well as Veterans Day!!! Beautiful graphic, Angel. My father considers it a special gift being he is a Vet (both Korea & Viet Nam) and was also born on Veteran's Day --- very special. He still suffers so & thinks of his DF who died on the beaches of Normandy when my father was only 10... he gets very sentimental and rightly so.

Yes, thanks I am feeling just like new... like nothing was wrong. I am so glad that it didn't hit me while I was visiting my family in Maine or this week when I really need to be well in preparing to go.

Hi Jacquie! Feel Better real soon!!!! It's sure making it's way around!

*~*~*

Well, I really must be going now. Joe just came home and I have company coming this evening for a couple hours... I will see you ladies again the first week of DECEMBER, okay
Miss me... I sure will MISS YOU ALL!
Luvs & Hugs,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 11-11-2004, 07:47 PM   #59  

Ah, SunnyD, we will definitely miss you! Have an absolutely wonderful time. And try to take some time out to get in a walk. It will de-stress you!

Sorry I was so whiny yesterday. You are all so good to me. I haven't turned the prescription for Lipitor in, but probably will. Gotta keep faith with myself, and I did say if the numbers weren't lower than I'd go on it.

Bluet, I have to tell you I started thinking it was Thursday after you said that about Survivor and CSI. Then I thought, no, it's not! You were just anticipating your one really good night of television. Want to make any bets on whether or not we'll see maggots again on CSI? I should tell you my maggot story sometime. . .

Charlotte, if I could ship some of that stuff to you, I certainly would!! Cornish game hens--yuck! My Dad had one for dinner last night, and the remains for breakfast this morning. And he's getting another one tonight since I had to cook all four, and he's the only one who eats them. I'm having a very expensive stew. I thought the package I had thawed was bits of steak that are good in stew, but it turns out it was filet mignon. Oops! Should make the stew taste even better, right? Thanks for telling me more about the Rh negative thing. That is so wonderful that your situation was publicized and two teenage boys donated blood for you. It's great to live in a community where there is such support.

I went on another forced march with my dog today. Most of the walk was uphill, too, so my heart was really pounding. He walks fine except when he wants to sniff, which is just about everywhere. My DH comes home tonight and the dog will be much happier. One of our cats, Arrow, is really missing my DH, too. My DH always calls Arrow after dinner, just like a dog, and then the cat sits on his lap and gets petted. He doesn't want to do that with me--he's a daddy's cat, I guess.

Absolutely gorgeous day here with blue skies and lots of sun--just perfect to honor the men and women who served our country. I'm going to have to say thanks to my Dad tonight. He served at the end of WWII (he was down where they tested the nuclear bombs) and during Korea (he was in Germany). I wore my Navy Mom sweatshirt today--thought it was appropriate.

Hope everyone had a good Thursday!
Old 11-11-2004, 11:06 PM   #60  

Hello,

Oh Sheila, when you said "He doesn't want to do that with me" I thought you were saying DH doesn't want to hold you on his lap and pet you. I had to read it twice to catch your meaning. Yes, wearing your Navy Mom sweatshirt was very appropriate, I am sure you wore it proudly. We have two veterans in our office, we all said thank you to them today. I think it made them very happy. Of course, OB probably didn't say thank you, he doesn't use those words much. You weren't whinning yesterday, you never whine. Well, what is the difference maggots or vomit, I don't know. I think CSI confused me more than enlightened me this evening. Ghrisom looked pretty hot in his tux, don't you think?

Sunny, we will miss you, hope you have a really great time, don't forget to come back though. Well, I imagine you will, just so you don't have to take your battery in the house with you every night. Gosh sounds so like Wisconsin. Sunny why did Chris vote for Sarge tonight? What do think his strategy is? How long of a drive is it from your house to your Parent's house in Maine?

Charlotte, I bought a little artificial Christmas Tree tonight at Fleet Farm, so I guess you can say it is official, I am starting to think about Christmas. I never cease to amaze myself. I asked DH what the plans were for this weekend and he said if the weather holds, they are going to work on that road again. I wonder if that means I have the grands again. I'll have to find out if DD is scheduled to work. I am going to have Thanksgiving here on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (it is a long story) and then we are driving to Stevens Point On Sunday for Adam's baptism. I don't know Charlotte, you think I'll ever get any time to clean my house, or paint a wall or two? Oh well.

Friday again, the weeks are flying by. I remembered it was Thursday all day, how about that. Enjoy your Friday everyone. Sheila get that prescription filled, and work on DH, he should be holding you instead of the cat.

Love your guys.

Bluet