Old 10-22-2004, 02:16 AM   #46  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Ummm just so you all know, I have been BAD today too!!! I don't know what is wrong with me!! I think I am just bored with what I have been eating. Anyway I need to go to bed but I just wanted to share that I have been bad too. Let's ALL try to be good tomorrow, K? Must be the dreary weather or something. I should be feeling good though cuz I got some pre-pregnancy clothes out of the attic and they ALL fit!!! I was so excited, they won't fit for long though if I don't get back on track. I am happy to say that I have made it to the gym 3 times this week, I will go tomorrow too. Ok enough rambling need to get to bed. TTYL!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 08:05 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 256/202.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Michelle...thanks hmmm those 100 calorie snack packs sounds interesting! I was trying though to get rid of evening snacking all together.....but am not sure if I can...I might be setting myself up for failure.....oh well today is a brand new day and hubby doesnt work tonight.

Jill: see, that is great, you are picking yourself up and back at it!! I need that type of motivation!! and AWESOME on fitting the pregrenancy clothes!!!!! that must feel great!!

Well just passing time waiting for my daughters bus to come and pick her up......I wish I could go for a walk with my 4 yr old...but alas it is hunting season here and we live in the woods basically......I hate driving down my street to see men with rifles.....I was a city girl so am still not used to that! so anyway...I dont dare go for walks on the paths in the woods......sigh.....it is perfect weather and season for it too......

OKay....I am vowing to stick with it today!! my goals for today are:
NO snacking at all after 6pm
some form of exercise

have a great day all!! talk to you later!
kandie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 08:15 AM   #48  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new one...
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote