Old 10-17-2004, 08:26 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Ok I dunno where you all are but get your butts back here lol!! I need addresses people mailing addresses please send them to [email protected] Just remove the no spam part and send them off to me unless you feel uncomfortable doing so please leave me an email saying so THANKS.....This has been a public service announcement.

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 09:13 PM   #17  
I'm a homeschool mama

Thanks Mel for your words. I am exhausted and didn't even get a nap in today. Andrew did though, but it was too late for me to and now he'll probably not go to bed until later. But at least we're home. I can handle it much, much better.

Michelle, thanks for sending the snow. I love snow and obviously don't get much here.

Jill, glad you got to play catch up with friends. That's always fun to do.

Hello to everyone else out there. I still didn't get caught up as much as I wanted to, but I'll start tomorrow as a new day. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 10:58 PM   #18  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Michelle you don't need my address right? I already gave it to you but if you need it again let me know!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 11:17 PM   #19  

LOL the problem with everyone that already gave me their addy is that they are all stuck in my laptop which is now fried and unusable but jill I have yours, Kristin if you could just email me your last name I already have your addy, I have penny's, and geris, melissas, and Deana's

so here is who I need addresses from
Jaymi
Spryng
Leigh
Crystal
Angel
Melinda
Chris
Ginny
Ricci
Cindi
crap I know there is more but I just had a serious brain fart lol (sorry for the vulgar reference lol)

Oh I was thinking we could change the name of our group to desperate housewives....I love that show, of course our name change would only be for comedic value alone.

Anyway I'm at work right now and I shouldn't really be on the puter although all my work is done and I just finished Desperate Housewives I suppose I could go watch more tv. I'm thinking of doing some situps in the office...hmmm wonder if I could get away with it

I'm sooooo frightened...I start classes tomorrow and I'm so afraid of failing!! eeks pray for me to be a brainiac lol.

Oh wanted to update you that it looks like my sisters dog is going to be Okay!! He had a bowl movement and urinated last night so it looks like there is no nerve damage and obviously his bladder hadn't burst but he will be down for a month in an almost full body cast poor little guy. So for those of you who prayed, thanks so much it worked and god heard our prayers.

I've only got 33 oz of water down so far but I'm just about to start my second bottle and hopefully a third before I go home tonight yeah I'll be floating but I need to flush out my system and get clean

Okay I'm gonna go sit at the desk I'll probably be back later, and if I left your name off the addy request please let me know.

Love to you all!!
Michelle
Old 10-17-2004, 11:34 PM   #20  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good evening all!

Today hasn't been too bad. TOM sucks and dh told me he was sorry it came too and that we didn't get to do anything for our anniversary but I told him I would take a rain check and he said I've got it. We may get to go to lunch tomorrow if he gets up early. But I hate for him to miss his sleep after working all night and he still has quite a bit to get ready to leave on Wed. I'm not selfish so I will probably let him sleep.

Crystal: Soooo sorry to hear about Andrew's trip to the ER. That is so scary for him and you. Hope you got some rest tonight and that he starts feeling better very soon.

Michelle: Wish I hadn't seen the snow. I'm not ready for it and I know we'll be getting it soon enough. A few years ago we had snow here in Missouri on Oct. 20th. We got 2.5 inches and it was gone within 2 days. I don't mind driving in the snow but I won't drive on ice. And we get plenty of that it seems. We had a bad ice storm in Jan of 2002 and were without power for 4 days. I had to take the kids to a friend's house that still had power while dh stayed here to keep an eye on the dogs and make sure the pipes didn't freeze. I also lost my job over it because I didn't have anyone to watch 4 kids while I worked. They even fought my unemployment, but I won in the end..... .

Mel: Glad Patrick is feeling better.

Chris: You are flying on that costume. She will look sooo cute. We want pics afterward . Thank you for the HA wish.

Penny: Is everyone feeling better today? Sure hope so.

Jill: Your meeting up with an old friend sounds so fun. Hope you have fun at your friends' house tonight. WTG on the clothes!

Angel: Glad everyone is getting better there. Hope they figure out what's going on with you to make you feel bad.

Geri: Glad Tony is feeling better now.

Well, I need to turn eggs in the incubator and get ready for bed. Did quite a bit today, laundry, dishes and grilled chicken for supper. Well, they had grilled chicken, I had liver and onions...YUMMM!!!! with baked potato and green beans. There were only 4 split breasts in the package and it wasn't enough for all of us so I had what I had been wanting for a few days now. I LOVE liver and onions.

I will be around in the morning, I think. Then dd has school and more cleaning to do before company gets here on Wed. morning. The kids helped alot today so I took them for ice cream tonight after dh went to work. No, I didn't eat any. I was a good girl!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 11:36 PM   #21  
Curves 6-week solution

I LOVE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!! I think we should change our names too just for fun! LOL It's coming on in here in about a half hour. Need to get some homework done before it comes on! TTYL
Old 10-18-2004, 12:20 AM   #22  

Oh yeah I was going to mention that in the background of my snow picture is the grade school thats (obviously) right across the street from us! I am so excited that when my girls go to school I will be able to just walk across the street to drop them off and pick them up! Okay it's pretty dead here tonight I'm gonna go do some scrapbooking.

Michelle
Old 10-18-2004, 12:37 AM   #23  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey Michelle sorry it's dead at work! Just thought I would say hi!!
Old 10-18-2004, 08:21 AM   #24  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote