Old 10-16-2004, 03:08 PM   #16  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I'm back. Taking a break for a bit. I got most of the house cleaned. Just have to vacuum the family room and change the litter in the kitty boxes and 2 more loads of laundry... I did cheat though and sat down for an hour to work on Kayla's costume. I am almost done. I have to sew the bodice to the skirt and make the underskirt to make it billow out like a ball gown and then we are done. I think she'll look adorable...but I'm prejudice.

Anyhow, still OP today. Drank a little more water. I'm saving most of my points for tonight. My SIL is cooking dinner for us tonight at my MIL's house. We are having steamed crab and shrimp scampi....OH YEAH!!!!
I plan to indulge but not overdo it.

Jill-my sister didn't find it. That pumpkin is buggin me. Too bad its a rock painted like a pumpkin, because if it was real, I'd probably smash the darn thing out of frustration.

Michelle-glad you got some rest. That helps out so much. I didn't get much last night but that's okay. Nicole woke up around 3:30 and wanted to watch "Stitch" (lilo & stitch)...I said no. Then she's "pay toys"...Mama said no to playing with toys. She did settle down and go back to sleep though.

Yeah...where is Melissa? I haven't seen a post from her yet? Hmmm.....

Well gotta get Kayla ready to go. My SIL is picking her up to go "help" her cook. Nicole and I will probably go visit my mom for a bit. She gets lonely alot now since my BIL doesn't work nights anymore so she doesn't have my niece and nephew to take care of. I know she misses them. Maybe we can cheer her up.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 03:12 PM   #17  
Walking away the weight

Hi again everyone! The birthday party we went to was lots of fun. They had an excellent majician. Also, the people are really good friends of ours. Their daughter is now 6 and I first met them when she was three But Dh has known the wife/mother longer- they went to collge together.

Chris- glad you've been doing well with the water!

Michelle- Yeah, Liam's been walking since 11 months as well He only runs when he's using his push cart, though. I'd love to see pics of Teagan's party too - Liam's is next Sunday (the 24th). Does Teagan say some words? Liam now says, "dog" "mama" "dada" and he said "banana" a few times one night, but has not repeated it, so who knows what that means?

Cindi- guess we both need to start over.

Geri- oh no! I hope Tony's better soon. Wow. Something's really going around!

Penny- on the workouts!

Spryng- hope you get a nap in

Crystal- jeez - I sure hope Andrew takes a turn for the better very soon. Poor guy.

Jill, sounds like me- putting off grocery shopping until the last possible minute LOL. on the pound gone, gone, gone! Also, it sounds like Bayley is cautious about walking, but she'll be doing it on her own soon enough.

Okay, I'm off now. Liam is asleep - worn out from the party. DH went to try and hunt down formula. He's on a hypoallergenic kind and for some really weird reason, every store I've gone to has been sold out of it
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 03:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

And here is a picture of our dogs Jaxxie and Yugi cuddling under the table....

enjoy
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 03:22 PM   #19  
Focus on the Process

Michelle-

Looks like Teagan had a great birthday. She is so cute, and so is her sister. I see you have a LLasa Apso (bad spelling)...Are they good with kids? My Dh and daughters are pushing for another dog and DH has put the stipulation that it has to be a small dog. TTFN

~chris
Old 10-16-2004, 03:23 PM   #20  

Leigh Teagan is saying bath daddy, dog, mommy, cat, there, ball, yum...just a few and she has started brushing her hair which is so cute!!!!

Ok I'm off to check the other boards
Michelle
Old 10-16-2004, 03:24 PM   #21  

Actually yugi is a shih tzu and a very playful one at that! I can't wait til his hair gets long enough I can put a ponytail in it!! lol
Old 10-16-2004, 04:20 PM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Michelle,
It looks like Teagan had a great time at the party! And Yugi is just so cute
Is that your arm in the pic.... It looks nice

Chris,
We have a Yorkie and she is sooo good with the kids

Jill,
WTG on the other .5 pound! WOOHOO! I was down again this morning but I am gonna not weigh again until next Friday After Tom leaves Congrats again!

Leigh,
Glad you had such a great time at the party! Let us know what you decide about the trainer!

Spryng,
We are glad to have you back Hope you get caught up on all your housework!

Crystal,
I am so sorry Andrew isn't feeling any better. Do you have a Saturday clinic there? I will keep him in my prayers.

Well I am gonna lay down with the kids for a little while Have a great day!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 05:08 PM   #23  
Walking away the weight

Ohhh! I love those photos, Michelle

Penny- did you get a nap in?

Well, I'm considering starting that Step Diet - the home page here has a link to a book review of it. I think, since I walk anyway, this may be eay to integrate into my life. It's basically walking a certain number of steps as well as reducing portion sizes, but it isn't overly restrictive. I may begin to use the principles to make them a part of my daily life. I think my only concern is finding places to walk once it gets cold, but they probably give suggestions for that in the book. I'm still thinking about it though - not sure. I have to look at it in person before I decide. Also, still want to keep the possibility of a personal trainer . . .
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 05:13 PM   #24  

Height: 5 foot

Hi everyone! How’s the day going for everyone? Me… bad as always. But.. Good news! I did exercise this morning. I went walking for 45 minutes. Mostly because I was pissed off with my dh… which I still am… but it was exercise nonetheless . I started off ok, with a salad with crabmeat and f/f dressing. But.. Then I got bored and lazy and ate about 6 chocolate chip cookies. The trim-spa seemed to work.. Until then. Or maybe it didn’t work at all. Who knows… I’m in a crappy mood today… it’s PMS. I know it… and I look and feel even fatter today. I hate the way I look right now. There’s more fat on my body now.. Then before I lost the weight.. What kind of bull is that? Sorry chicks.. But I totally suck today. Just needed to vent for a while! I started watching I Robot yesterday on DVD… if anybody is wondering.. (I LOVE BOOTLEG!) And anyone else who has a life as lousy as mine knows why. Mom’s never get to go see movies… at least this mom… Anyways, I saw Will Smiths butt… the only darn reason I wanted to see the movie.. But I started getting into it. I guess I’ll watch the end and maybe do some sit ups or something.

Penny.. I PM’d you about the clothes. Thanks soo much for your encouragement.

Ok… EVERYONE!! You all have been SO encouraging!!!! You all are soo sweet and your words…even though today it don’t seem like it.. Are really helping me out!

Crystal… sorry about Andrew.. I hope he feels better.. But on the up side.. Congrats on the new Niece!!! I can’t wait until I have one… well actually I can. My lil sis is only 18!

Michelle- Great pics! What cuties.!! The doggies and the babies are beautiful!!

Well I better go before it’s too late! Luv u all!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 06:49 PM   #25  

Penny, I'm here, and I'm so glad that Andrew is feeling better.

Michelle, great pics of the kids. So nice of you to share.

LEigh, I am so glad you're back to be with us. You'll get back on track. Join our challange.

Crystal, Congrats on the new baby niece. I bet she's beautiful!

Jaymi, HI!

Chris, How ru?

Deana, where r u ? hope you are having a great weekend. I hope you don't think I was being to pushy about the curves thing. I know you'd be there if you could.

Anyway, ladies, I just skimmed through posts. I am beat. Bugga up 3 nights in a row with a cold as well. I thought it was an ear infection, but they are clear. Oh and the dr still wants us to go to the Endo, so we are going on the 26th at 8:15 a.m. . Other issues the dr wants checked too. Ughhh, it's always something with him. We are getting there though. I think, by the time he's three, we'll have all these quirks worked out.

I am so tired and cranky. so no body mess with me...ok?! lol . seriously, if somebody tried to pick an argument with me, they'd be sorry. Mrs. Grumby needs a week of sleep straight through. Have a good night all. see ya tomorrow.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:19 PM   #26  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Hi ladies!

I'm back from my training, picked up pizza for supper and got dh off to work. Now I'm sitting here trying to type this with ear drops in and my head cocked sideways.....not easy!!!

I wish I could get personal but this is so hard to read sideways. I need to be laying down.

Lunch at the training session was chili, I had about a cup and homemade chicken noodle soup, I had abou 1/2 cup and some carrot and celery sticks. So I think I did good. I took my own snacks and drank water all day. I got 80 oz down so far and will hopefully get another 20.

This is taking so long to type because I keep making errors and correcting them.

WTG to the losers. WTG on Libby. WTG to those that got to clean.

Mel: No I didn't think you were being pushy. You are right, if I could I would be there. Maybe smoething will come up in the next couple months.

I'm going to lay down for a bit while the kids watch a movie.

I'll be back on in about an hour or less and get more personal then.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #27  

btw, my pizza was a small garden and I only ate half. 500 cals.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:28 PM   #28  

Penny yes thats my arm lol thanks for making me laugh LOL you crazy chick!!

Ok I need everyone to email me their addy at [email protected]

That isn't my main addy but just put this one incase some wierdo picks up my email address lol. so just take out the no spam part and email your address to me please that is only if you are comfortable doing so.

I feel great I've been totally on plan today I had a 6inch sub that I made. roast beef and light may which is only 1pt per tbs, and 1 slice of fat free craft cheese at 1 point per slice and it really tastes like cheese too!! and 1 tsp mustard on a whole wheat roll with lettuce and tomato. I also had half a pear so I'm at about 15 points for the day and I'm going to have a 3 inch sub for dinner with a small banana and a small pear.

Geri, I've been thinking about our challenge and I want to encourage both of us to drink at least 80 oz of water a day (don't want to set too high so we feel like failures if we don't meet it) 3 servings of fruit, 4 servings of veggies and not the canned variety lol. frozen or fresh would be best for us and then at least 20 minutes of exercise a day. Anything you want to add or do I sound like the challenge ****? (hey I'm german I can say **** LOL )

Oh yeah Penny your a doll I'll paypal you the money as soon as you let me know how much Thanks for doing that, your clothes will be my new goal since they are all so cute, just like you ummmm yeah thats right I'm azz kissing LOL and yess I know I spelled it with 2 z's but I try not to offend anyone

Jill hang in there Bayley will walk when she is ready to Taylor was a big chicken when it came to walking and she walked like the day before her first bday.

Oh BTW speaking of my dd Taylor she has totally kicked the binky habit and she has been without binky (even at bedtime) for 2 weeks now (I think) She doesn't even ask for it anymore. I also went and bought her some cloth training pants, the pullups I think were still too diaper like to her and didn't make her feel like she should go to the bathroom. But she seems to be doing well with the new cloth trainers.

Spryng can't wait to hear about your job!! I hope you get it!!

Deana MMMM pizza!! Yummy!! I hope your ear gets better soon!

Oh a sad thing happened today, my sisters pomeranian got hit by a car, he ran out the front door They took him to the vet immediately or rather called the vet and they met them there immediately, it looks like he broke his pelvis which will heal, and either fractured or broke his tailbone so there could be nerve damage there that would prevent him from peeing or pooping...also they did xrays and they can't locate his bladder, they don't know if he emptied it out really well when he got hit or if it burst, they are keeping an eye on him at the moment but will know more come monday about the options available to them. I feel so bad for her Everyone please say a prayer for my sister that she can remain strong no matter what decisions have to be made.

Jaymi hang in there and GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON PLAN!!!! I'm comin down to kick the crap out of you if you don't get it in gear Yeah so now I'm the diet drill sargeant LOL You can do it!! Look at the success you have already achieved come on girl!!!

Chris, How are things going? It is so rainy over here!! How does the weather in Billings look? I even heard that its supposed to snow soon!! YUCK!! How are the kids?

Well I see I've gotten a bit long winded here and I'm at work so I better go for now! I will talk to you all later!!

Lots of love!!
Michelle
Old 10-16-2004, 10:54 PM   #29  
Focus on the Process

Okay, dinner was great. I had one crab leg, 3 shrimp, and a piece of steak along with a baby baked potato...Thought I was doing okay until I got home and counted up the points for that feast...OUCH! over 18 pts. I've overdone it. Maybe I can walk some of it off tomorrow.

I'm about ready to roll over and die. I am just wiped today. At least I haven't gotten sick yet since its my "drug day". All my pills are down and now I got one more week to not worry about em.

Well, I'm going to throw myself across the bed and not move until I absolutely have to. I wish that would be a week from now. Okay, a girl can dream...

~chris
Old 10-17-2004, 12:18 AM   #30  

Well I watched a movie with the kids after I got up from the ear drop session. Now I'm back to get personal and everyone had probably gone to bed. Oh well, I'm gonna do it anyway .

Crystal: Congrats on being an aunt again and Congrat to sis for finally putting us out of our wondering misery . Hope Andrew gets to feeling better soon. Poor guy!

Penny: Hope your Andrew gets better soon too. I hate it when mine are sick. But then again I hate it when I don't feel good and they don't seem to feel like it's anything to worry about. A little compassion would be nice now and then. Ok, I'm whining! I'll stop. WTG on the workout this morning!

Leigh: YEAH YOU'RE BACK!!! We really missed you. Get back on plan with us. We want a good WI soon! Can't wait to hear how Liam's birthday party goes and see pics. He's getting so big.

Chris: on the water today. Where's that darned pumpkin? We want you and sis to win that $500!!! I LOVE seafood. Get some rest tonight.

Red: Sorry, I haven't tried it either.

Cindi: Hope you aren't getting a cold. Take care of yourself. No, I didn't join a gym like everyone else. I want to join Curves but the start up fee is too high. I'm waiting for a free startup special. Then dh will make sure I do. I may even ask him to pay for the start up for my birthday next month. Yeah, that would be a great birthday present. Maybe I can get my mom and his mom to pitch in to cover it for my birthday present. Wow, I just thought of that while I typed it. Funny, I wasn't feeling brilliant at all. Maybe it's just a stroke of conniving???

Geri: Hope you got your cleaning done today. Wanna come do mine? Hope Tony is feeling better.

Michelle: So glad you were in a better mood today. Teagan's birthday pics are just adorable. So are the doggies. Glad you are getting to go back to school. I wish I could sometimes and I may next year when Abby starts Kindergarten, all day. Then I can take some classes at the Junior College. And yes your arm is beautiful . Emailed my addy. Woohoo on no binky and training pants. Will be thinking about sis and her doggie. Pick me up on the way to Florida to take care of Jaymi, would ya?

Spryng: Sounds like you had a nice time with dh home. How long is he gone this time? I am still for you on the job. Did you get a nap today?

Jill: Did you get to the store today? Does Bayley have anything she can walk behind to help coax her into walking more? With Andrew he had a walker he went everywhere in and I worried he wouldn't walk for a while then I got him a walk behind activity thing and he took off the day before his first birthday too. She will be walking before you know it. Then you will wonder why you ever wanted her to in the first place.....LOL. Kind of like teaching them to talk, we spend the next 18 years wishing they had learned how to be quiet instead . Hope the baptism went well and supper at sil's. Have fun tomorrow meeting up with the old friend!

Jaymi: Dear, where is your smile today? Put it on tomorrow when you get dressed and tell yourself it is going to be an awesome day . You know you can do this girl! Look how far you have come already. Do it for you if for no one else, so you can live a long happy life and be more active with your kids. If dh wants to be a butt about things, let him. But do this for YOU!!!

Mel: Hope Patrick gets to feeling better soon too. (knock on wood) none of mine are sick, just me. Seems like everyone is dealing with ill kids right now.

Ok, I think I got everyone. If I missed you, sorry. I'll be back tomorrow. I've already warned the kids that tomorrow is cleaning day for sure because we have a friend coming in from Michigan on Wednesday to pick dh up to go play cowboy and it will be clean before he gets here. So we see how much of a fight I have to put up to get it done . And they have to clean out the van before the next scout meeting on Wednesday anyway .

Talk to all you wonderful ladies in the morning. Time for bed for me.

TTYL