View Poll Results: Do You Wash NEW Clothes Before Wearing Them?
Of Course!!! Other People Have Tried Them On! 3 30.00%
Why? They Are New! They Aren't Dirty! 6 60.00%
Only My Lingerie & Undies 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 11:32 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#8)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 10-09-2004, 11:37 AM   #2  

I was going to post but Mom & Dad just got here while I was starting the new thread. I'll be back later!
Old 10-09-2004, 12:52 PM   #3  

hello friends!
doing ok here!
been sticking with the program,weigh in tomarrow!
im more concerned with the inches.
i can realy tell a difference in doing the pilates.
my core is so weak but im feeling improvement.
gotta get used to eating 6 meals a day,sounds funny when we binge and eat whatever and then you get permission to eat and your like huh?

thanks for the compliment on my pic,there old but hey...

sherry,im wanting to put out my halloween stuff to.
its been nicer here last few days.

vicki,you post here!
we love you and enjoy your posts my friend!

ramona,WOHOO!
6 pounds is awesome!
love your 10 keys!

cheryl,yep i agree if i lost weight id have a whole new wardrobe!
ive saved everything,im in a loose 20 but have clothes from when i was a 10

shelly,hugs to you!
i understand the money woes.
luckily brian got ot today,the first in awhile ,his car been broke down for almost 2 months now cant seem to scrape up enuff money for a simple radiater,
i need to post my eats and such.
shelly you wont be alone!
doni
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Doni-cat-Bea.jpg (15.6 KB, 24 views)
Old 10-09-2004, 01:56 PM   #4  
Losing it!

Doni, feel free to post your food menu on the other thread when you post your exercise on the exercise thread. Hopefully you guys can scrape up enough money soon for a new radiater. It seems like there is always something to buy so we never can get ahead. Huh???
Old 10-09-2004, 02:51 PM   #5  

Did I tell ya'll that Becky got a new (used) car? A 1993 Toyota Celica with 213,000 miles on it, but they are all highway miles. The car looks and runs great. She paid $2800.00, but they took a trade of $1000.00 for the CRX, so she was able to pay cash and not have a payment to make. Now everybody's happy!
Old 10-09-2004, 03:07 PM   #6  
Losing it!

Tell Becky congrats on the car!!!!! I know Steve trades his van in every 150,000 miles! Still looks new and runs great because of the highway miles. Another bonus to purchasing a vehicle probably used for business: most companies require regular service and maintenance schedules. Steve's oil gets changed in his company van 6-8 times more often then our family car!!! What color is Becky's new car??? She will love the Celica, usually no problems at all and they will run forever. My brother owned two of them back in his younger years.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:21 AM   #7  

Howdy

Debbie & James just left our house. I'm not sleepy so I decided to post.

Debbie....Thanks for coming tonight. I had fun and hope ya'll did too.Sorry you feel bad and like I said, If you don't feel any better by Monday call your Dr!!!! I don't want you to get worse!

Gayle....Thanks for the diet info.I'm going to really read it good tomorrow. Maybe it will sink in. Somethings gotta! I'm being a real PIG! I've got to lose this weight!

Cheryl....I hope you have a great time with your Mom.Post when you get home. Have a safe trip!!

Shelley....You're sooooo lucky Mike cooks! You're one lucky woman! I would die if Wayne ever tried to cook! Tell Becky congrats on her car!! Sounds like it all worked out well. We're down to one car and it's rough! We haven't had the money to fix Wayne's.

Dee.....Sorry to hear about the water deal. Hope your Thanksgiving meal turned out good afterall. I thought about you all evening. I hope you continue to get better everyday. You're really starting to sound like the ole Dee!!! Love ya!

Doni....I need some of your motivation! You are really doing great!!! So proud of you! Keep going strong and continue to post regularly and get me pumped up!

Ramona....Congrats on the weight loss!!! You're doing great too! Guess what? Chris came over with some car stickers...."Proud Parent of a Sailor" and "Proud Navy Parent" and I cried all over again! It's going to be so rough come Jan. 19th!!! It made me have cold chills when you decribed some of the things they witness! OMG! That is someone's child being set on fire...etc. It's horrible! So sad....

Vicki.....Do you mind me asking you what you charge per child at your daycare? I have a neighbor that wants to start keeping kids but don't know how much to charge. Here in TN you can keep up to 5 w/out a license.Also, do you furnish the meals & snacks?

Where is TINA, JENNELLE & CAROL??????? Come out & play!!! Really...We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you post soon!

Guess I better get in the bed. It's already 12:25....Love & Goodnight Hugs..
Old 10-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #8  

Default child care

i watch newborns to 3yrs. old and charge 115.00 i provide meals and snacks and if parents want to supply that's even better

Things here are going well, busy with scrapping.

Vicki
Old 10-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #9  

hello friends!
well anouther snday and tons of housework to do.
brians friend is posed to come over and watch the colts play.
hopefully i can get my puter stuff done and can do my w/o.

gayle,yes you are right when things are going good watch out!
looks like im gonna hafta bite the bullet and just get it then scramble to make up for it.
seems the way doesnt it?

shelly,tell becky congrats on the car,no payments a big plus!

sherry,now we know you can kick major boot-tay!
you can do this!
are you still with ww?

have a great one!
doni
275/242/237 mini goal
Attached Images
File Type: gif ScoobyDoooooooHalloween.gif (46.1 KB, 23 views)
Old 10-10-2004, 12:01 PM   #10  
Carol

Hello to all my Floozie Friends!

I haven't been posting, or even turning my computer on lately so it will take me awhile to catch up with every one. I skimmed through some of the posts but have to take time to really read them all later.

I have just been withdrawing from the world of late. I have to talk myself into getting up out of bed every day. I am still having lots of pain with my feet and ankles. Every step is very painful. Seems like the meds aren't doing much. Even the shot I got in each ankle seems not to have effected me much. When you know every step you take will hurt, you just don't want to do it. I don't know how Dee has done it with all her back pain!!!

Anyway, I believe I have let it effect me so much that I withdrew from all of my friends and from my life in general. I need to pick myself up and get my mind set on better things. So here is my first attempt.

Gayle: Could you please email me the diet plan everyone seems to be raving about on here? I need to try something different because right now my diet plan is to eat anything, everything and lots of it!! It really is even hardly when you are married to someone who loves and insists on getting their sweets, etc.

WTG Ramona and Doni for your weight losses!! Maybe you will be able to inspire me to get my act together!!! Congrats to you both!!

I will try to get back here and post more later. I need to stay in contact with my friends to get me through this.

Love you all
Old 10-10-2004, 12:45 PM   #11  

Carol-I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Sounds like you are in a massive depression. Do you take anything for depression? If you don't, maybe you should. I couldn't live without my Prozac!
Old 10-10-2004, 12:52 PM   #12  
Losing it!

Carol: {{{{HUGS}}}} I'm sorry you are so depressed....know you can come here with anything. Are you still seeing the doctor? I hope they can find something soon to help you with the pain and swelling. Please know through all of your difficulties, we are here for you and we WANT you to come here daily and check in.
Steve & the girls still want junk food in the house, so something that works for me: I purchased plastic boxes with lids at Walmart, about the size of a large shoe box. On the outside, I wrote our names, then filled with the snacks of choice for each person. I can have my jerky, low fat crackers and sugar free stuff, while they can still have their snack cakes etc. Even though everything is in the same pantry, it helps me... out of sight, out of mind.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:17 PM   #13  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Girls

Hope everyone is having a restful weekend. We have been working all morning toward closing the pool.
News flash...Opening the pool is fun...closing it isn't...LOL.

Sherry....We had a great time last night. These old folks stayed out too late though. I have a hangover from it today... I feel some better today. I am keeping my doctor's appointment tomorrow though.

Carol....You are singing my song!!! I also don't know what is wrong with me these days. When I lose weight I feel great and eating like a wild women, makes me feel awful. SO...why do I do this to myself??? Why does food have such control over me?? I have been asking myself these questions, but haven't found the answer yet. One thing I do know it's not phsyical, it's mental!! I DO believe there is hope for us though, if we work together!! HUGS!!

Gayle...Do you still have my email address? I would love to look over the diet plan, who knows it may click with me.

Shelley....Tell Becky congrats on the car!!!

WTG Ramona and Doni on your weight loss!!!

Vicki....How many kids do you keep? That is the most demanding age I think.

Well...it's back to work for me!! Hopefully we will get finished with closing the pool today!!

Hugs...deb
Old 10-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Deb, I sent you the info when I sent to Sherry and Dee. I did receive a strange email from you today, nothing marked in the subject and then just three words in the message. I deleted, just thinking you started to write me and changed your mind.

We just spent 3 hours in the ER. Allison fell on her ankle while on the trampoline.
No broken bones, lots of swelling and a major sprain. She is to keep it wrapped up and elevated. I just dosed her with a total of three meds amounting to 6 teaspoons... she is on the couch...but should be sleeping soon. :-) The doctor said if it isn't better in a few days, she needs to go back for x-rays again. Sometimes with young children, the break will not show right away.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:54 PM   #15  
Carol

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. I am going to make every effort to post daily again. Why is it when we need them the most, we shrink away from all our friends. **sigh**

Debbie: I am sorry you have been going through the same type of thing I have been in the dieting area. I believe your right about it being mostly mental. I think I am mental!! Anyway I am going to try to get back on the roller coaster of life and try to find my way back to healthy eating again. Lets do this together!!!

Gayle: Oh My. I hope Allison is on her way to recovery soon and no broken bones are found!! What a way to spend your Sunday afternoon. Thanks also for the tidbit of info on the containers. I may give that a try. My only problem is I have no self control lately at all. If doesn't matter if it is low fat or whatever, I just eat, eat, eat, eat... Somebody please just staple my mouth shut!!!! When things calm down at your house please please send me the diet info. Thank you so much!

Shelley: As I am getting older I find I fall into that depression state a little more often than I used to. I can usually bring myself out of it in time, but they have become more and more frequent and seem to last longer. I am sure part of it has to do with dealing with my feet/ankle problem and hopefully I will find some relief for that soon. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow again, so we shall see.

Gotta run for now. Talk to you all later.
Closed Thread