Old 10-13-2004, 01:41 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Happy Hump Day Ladies!

Well, got my usual Wednesday trip to Wally World out of the way. Some days I don't mind it at all and other days it just seems like such a chore. Today was fine. I made a menu last night with a detailed list and pretty much stuck with it, except for the fall tablecloth I thought I couldn't do without! LOL I have a Thanksgiving one but it is for an oblong table and is too big as I took the leaf out of the table so now I need round tablecloth's. No big deal. Also had to run to the library to return some books for DD. That pretty much is my day.

Jane~yes, it was nice to talk with you. I have to say yesterday I was thinking about how my arm hasn't been hurting and after that my arm was killing me. LOL V asked if I changed hands-well of course I did. My right arm is just junk and I need to watch what I do. I know flying is not bad, I have just had a fear of heights forever and it scares me to death to get on a plane. Have fun with all the babies today. And if I don't check in before you leave for DW have a safe and fun trip!

Marti~are you getting used to the work schedule yet or do they keep changing it? I think once they get a set time and it is every day you will be fine. I know we miss you when you aren't around here a lot. Jhanai's costume sounds cute. I think the cutest one Carrie ever had was a scarecrow we made her-it was really cute. You should post a picture of her dressed up.

Katy~love the poncho! I have always wanted to learn how to knit and crochet-never have. My mother sews and is actually very good at it but never picked up knitting or crocheting. She likes to embroider (sp?) also. Have a good walk.

Angie~that is terrible about the mother. What is sad is there seems to be a few out there like that-kind of crazy though that a mother wouldn't take the time to get to know the teachers name at least.

Sue~many thoughts and prayers for your children. Mine too are my hear and soul-wouldn't know what to do without them. Glad you got the stitches out, that must feel so much better.

Susan~are you counting down? I bet your sweetie writes a special song for you to sing to you when you get there. I really am excited for you.

Ellen~hope you are feeling better today.

Julie~sorry to hear about the taxes and your mortgage going up-not good to hear near the holidays. Well, I truly hope that everything works out for the best with your "friend", not really sure what else to say about that.

Hi to everyone else!

About visiting the friend (Lourdes) I really do want to and I am sooooo not sure what to do though. It is just bad timing on my part more than the flying. I know I could do something to get my mind off the flight but I'm not sure about the timing with it being so close to Thanksgiving. That and I think I feel a little guilty leaving everyone here. So I don't know what I will do, just talk with her more about it and see. Anyway...not much else going on with me. I am going to try and get some reading done and that is about it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

man, it has been a while since I have posted on here. For some reason, I forget to bookmark this website the last time I was on here. So, I am going to do that in a second once I get done posting this.

real quickly, I posted Brandon's new 5 month pics on his website, so please do go and look at them!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:38 PM   #48  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Sorry I can't visit for long. I watched the debate and need to get a shower and go to bed. I just wanted to say that I got an all clear on my MRI today. That is a relief and since I have been feeling so much better I think that will be the last test. I haven't gotten the pathology report of my latest surgery for skin cancer, but that should come tomorrow. One more all clear is all I need.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:45 AM   #49  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

sue~ That is such a relieve to hear that you got the all clear!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:56 AM   #50  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Katy can I send yarn?
I know that was just one day out of 3 yrs Ive been doing this, one year this mom could not remember which grade her son was in. I just take for granted that everyone knows that and their child's teacher's name and such.

Sue, oh good about the clear MRI

Cristi, you will be home for Thanksgiving right? I wouldn't even think twice about going if Im not missing the actual day. And if you have a fear of flying, you have more danger by driving and playing golf then flying. Heck I flew near a hurricane,,,,

Jane 2 sleeps,,,now 1 sleep. WAHOOOO party time! Have fun,,,be crazy, immature, and take lots of pictures!

Marti, thats so cool you have someone helping out with sewing.

Well should get to bed,
night all
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:28 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

Wait.... go on over to chit chat #83!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote