Old 10-05-2004, 10:40 PM   #31  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Ok Penny: Put me down for 100 oz and 30 minute. I did the 2 mile WATP, even if it was 9:00 before I got done. I will do it again tomorrow morning, regardless.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:28 PM   #32  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone just got done eating a late dinner since we had to run in and get our pictures taken during dinner time. I think they turned out ok but I was feeling better about myself until I saw the proofs! There was one of me that my face looked HUGE! I know that it was the angle making me look like that cuz the other ones were ok but I just have chubby cheeks to begin with and smiling makes them bigger so I was kind of down after I saw them. Anyway I know that I just need to keep trying and keep doing what I am doing and it will go away eventually but it's just depressing sometimes, know what I mean? Anyway I also am feeling like a bad girl cuz my dh brought home 3 big bags of candy yesterday and I've been eating a few here and there all day!! He needs to just take them to work or hide them cuz they are 2 of my favorites and it's just too hard to stay out of them!! However I as far as meals go I have been doing good. Except for the 2 bites of Bayleys toast I had this morning it's been totally core, it's just my choice of snacks that haven't been good ie the candy!! But I did get in my exercise today and my water is almost done so I will count that as an accomplishment and move on with life, right? So I hope all of you are doing well, I need to get some homework done so I can go to bed at a decent hour and get to the gym in the morning.

Deana you got so much done today! Good for you! You are also doing so good on your diet and I am so excited for you! I know how hard you are trying and that is just awesome!! YAY!! As far as the coffee goes we have a big chain that started here and is moving into other areas but nothing outside of Oregon yet. It's called Dutch Brothers, mmmmmm good. I'm sure you could find a variation of it somewhere else, just ask them to make you a skinny sf drink with sf Kahlua flavoring, that should do it.

Angel cute idea about the fish bathroom, I bet the kids will love it! I'm glad we are still on for the challenge!

Cindi take care of yourself!!

Chris I'm glad you got to see your nephew, everytime I see a new baby like that I want another one!! I need to stay away until I can have one again!

Hi Geri! Have fun at work tomorrow. Let us know how the boys do again!

Ok ladies time for some homework, I need to read and type something out for class. Ran out of printer paper though so I will have to attach it to an e-mail and send it to my mom to print out for me LOL Isn't that what moms are for? Ok TTYL!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:30 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

well shiznit!!! I didn't make either goal!!! I was busy running all over town!!

I met with the social workers at the hospital and cancer center today and they said that this is the first time that anyone has just walked in off the street and wanted to help and they said they thought it was great!! So my sister and I are going to do a Lasagna bake once a month to feed the people who receive cancer treatment, also I will be contacting united way to get on one of their care teams, and also I'm now a volunteer for "road to recovery" program which helps people who have no transportation get to their radiation sessions. I'm also putting a call in to hospice they need "sitters" (someone who sits with a person who is dying when their family can't be with them) I just feel so good about myself to be helping a good cause, I mean I'm practically glowing and I even cried happy tears today!! Yeah yeah I'm a baby!

Anyway sounds like you are all doing wonderfully!! I got the kids bathed and read a bedtime story and now they are asleep!

So now I'm going to try to go to sleep myself.
Love to you all!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 07:14 AM   #34  

Starting a New Thread SAHM 267 WEDNESDAY
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote