Would you rather... #2

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Here's a fun game! A Jaded Lady questions whether you'd rather do/have/know this or that. You answer, then ask your own "would you rather" question with 2 SPECIFIC answer choices. Got it? Remember, when you answer, please don't give your "own" answer, but pick one from the two offered.

So.... would you rather have a handful of candy corn, or a carmel apple?
  • Caramel apple!!

Would you rather have a date w/ Vin Diesel or Brad Pitt?
  • Can I say neither??? Well, if I had to choose I guess it would have to be Brad Pitt.

Would you rather be an actor or a singer?
  • I have always wished I could sing..so if it is a fantasy, I say singer.

Would you rather cook dinner for 12 or clean house for a family of six?
  • Cook for a family of 12....

would you raither have no children or sixtuplets?
  • Gimme the kids!

Would you rather spend the day with Oprah, kicking back at her house, or have $1000.00 to spend at your favorite store?
  • I would love to hang out w/Oprah!! I could learn so much from her. Then I would go home crying that I didn't take that $1000!!

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
  • I would rather have arms. Then I could at least wheel myself around and use my hands for so many other things - like eating!

Would you rather re-watch "Home Alone" or "Speed"?
  • My answer would probably change tommorrow, since it usually depends on what kind of mood I am in. Today I am tired and ready to take a nap, so Home Alone it is!!!

Coffee or Tea?
  • Coffee!! And more Coffee!!
    I'm not much of a tea drinker but on cold days I will drink some, but coffee is my choice.

Would you rather have Breakfast in Bed or breakfast at a cute little cafe? (w/your sweetie)
  • I would rather have breakfast at a cute little cafe with my sweetie. Never really cared for breakfast in bed.

Would you rather live in Italy or London?
  • London...at least I could speak the language. Actually DH was stationed in England and would love to go back.

Would you rather have a cold or a tummy ache?
  • A tummy ache because generally they are gone in a few hours, where a cold take most of a week to leave completely.

If you could have only 1 pair of shoes, would you rather have sneakers or dress shoes?
  • I would always take sneakers. Comfort is my middle name.

Would you rather have your teeth cleaned or your eyebrows waxed?
  • bring on the wax,,,Id raither have a brazilian wax before a teeth cleaning....*shudder

would you raither have 1 expensive jacket or 3 jackets the same value combined as the one jacket?