View Poll Results: How Important Is Sex?
Extremely Important 1 7.14%
Pretty Important 4 28.57%
A Little Important 3 21.43%
I Can Live With It Or Without It 5 35.71%
It Would Be More Important If I Lost Weight 1 7.14%
Sex? What's that??? 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 06:56 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#6)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-25-2004, 10:32 PM   #2  
Losing it!

HI girls!

I made it back from the craft show and am now 100% depressed! I took over 1200.00 in materials which was LOADS because I keep my prices very reasonable. I only sold a little over 300.00! the attendence was extremely low and people were looking, not buying. The only possible good of the day, I had a lady confront me about teaching at her cities rec. center. It would be about 1 hour from me and if I decide to do it, I would probably hold a project class once a month with a certain minium amount of students. I told Steve I will do my show in November, then I'm hanging up my hat with craft shows. By the time I figure fuel, meals out and other expenses, I'm basically going in the hole.

Sher & Shelley, I can't believe all of the kids still making messes in their pants. I'm sure if it's happening with you guys, it's going on in Allison's school too. Thank goodness Allison has a bladder the size of an elephant, I have to remind her to go to the bathroom.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:52 AM   #3  

Gayle-Don't be depressed about it. People are probably waiting for the holidays. You should do great in November.

Another day, another hurricane! Luckily, we are just getting winds and rains. I don't think I'm going to be able to run today. The gusts are at about 40-50 mph. Good thing I ran 13 miles yesterday.
Old 09-26-2004, 06:07 PM   #4  

Gayle, I bet Shelley is 100% right. People are just waiting closer to the holidays. I'm sure the next one will go great! Hang in there girl.

Shelley, so glad you didn't get hit hard this time. Enough of these hurricanes already!!!
Old 09-26-2004, 07:26 PM   #5  

Sherry.....OMG...I am so glad you are ok...Make sure anytime from now on get any kind of meds ask what it is so it doesn't happen again...Take it easy ok.

Shelley.....Don't be depressed and glad the weather didn't effect you to bad. Mom&Dad really got pounded but no damage.

Carol...Hope you get to feeling better

Dee......My goodness my friend you amaze me with your strength and hopefully they can find something to relieve your pain. Anyone who has been thru it long enough it is you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that the pain lessens for my friend.

Gayle......Hey don't be depressed either...You are a special person with a wonderful talent and you will be fine....Get some rest also.

Well off to call the family in Tampa and see if they are ok again.

Love and have a great nite.

Vicki
Old 09-26-2004, 11:46 PM   #6  

Hi!! I just wanted to pop in and say HI and catch up on reading everyones posts.
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great Monday.
Love
Tina
Old 09-27-2004, 08:18 PM   #7  

Hi

Where is everyone? Kinda of slow here today. Hope all is well.

Gayle,
I agree with Shelley. I believe that in November you'll do real well. It will be right before Christmas and that's when most people start their Christmas shopping.And they always like to buy crafts for the ones on their list. Don't be depressed. It was just a bad month and most people aren't in the mood to start shopping for Christmas yet. Keep your spirits up and be looking forward to Nov!!!!!

Well guess I better get my clothes in the dryer and get things ready for work tomorrow. BTW: Went back to work today and overall I do feel better.Still have a bad cough though.

Also.....I hope my poll wasn't too personal! Did you like my FALL welcome sign?

Hugs.........
Old 09-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #8  

Hi ladies
Sherry I don't think your poll was too personal. I like the polls and enjoy seeing the results. Your fall welcome sign is so pretty. Makes me look forward to a nice fall trip to the mountains. Glad you are feeling better.

Gayle, I agree with Sherry. This next sale will be a great one. Everyone will be into their Christmas shopping mode. Do you make candles. A friend of my dads gave me some of the best smelling candles for my birthday and my whole house smells like apples.

Dee hope you are feeling better.

A big HI! and HUG! to all my Floozie friends.
Love
Tina
Old 09-28-2004, 12:14 AM   #9  
Losing it!

Tina, I haven't ever tried candles other then painting on them. Although, I went through a soap making spurt a few years ago.

Sherry, I like the polls, never too personal here, I'm not getting any, so at least I like to see others are!! :-)

I'm still depressed about the whole craft show thing. This was an annual show that in the past, I would of had triple in sales. People had no interest in buying, special orders or even signing up for classes. I told Steve I'm tempted to give it all up and go find a part time job I can do while Allison is in school.

Shelley, how did you fair through the last storm??????
Old 09-28-2004, 05:48 AM   #10  

Gayle-We only got some wind and rain. No big deal. I got bit by something on my neck either when I was out running or sleeping or something. Anyway I have been itching and scratching. Join the club. I am very, very depressed with myself. Both money and weight. I can't seem to get back OP, maybe being OP and depressed come hand in hand. Please don't give up the crafts. You are so talented.

Tina-Gayle painted a beautiful candle for Becky last year.

Sherry-I don't think your polls are too personal. I enjoy them very much! I am glad that you are feeling better. Things were more calm yesterday at school since the clinic girl was back where she was supposed to be. I actually got some work done! I hope I didn't speak too soon. Today's another day!
Old 09-28-2004, 08:24 AM   #11  

Gayle...Don't give up yet!!!!!!!! Wait until November and see how it goes. OK??? Your work is too good to just give it up! BTW: Are you still making the wine? I know you can't sell it at the craft shows but was just wondering!

Shelley....Here's a BIG HUG for you!!! Think of all the others in worse shape then you. That always makes me feel better! Smile baby...We love you!

Gotta get to work.....Pssssst...Debbie is off today so that means she should post today ....right?????

Have a great day!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 11:44 AM   #12  
Losing it!

Sherry, I'm still doing wine when I can. In fact Steve and I have a 7 gallon batch of mead (wine made w/ honey) and 3 gallons of strawberry wine that we need to bottle ASAP! We should of already bottled it about 3 months ago... it's a good thing wine improves with age!!! Steve is getting ready to brew a batch (5 gallons) of a cherry oatmeal stout beer one of these days. UCH!

Shelley, I'm glad to hear your ok!!!!! Are you putting anything on your neck? If you notice swelling, you better go to the doc. I'm sorry your depressed, life stinks big time at times. I admire you SO MUCH because you can lose the weight and maintain within a 10 pound range. Unlike me, who can lose the weight, go insane and eat, eat, eat and regain it all back!

I ran to the store today and stocked up on healthy foods. I am going to count calories and watch my sugars, that seems to work the best for me. Tonight I am making grilled chicken salads for dinner and serving FF SF pudding for dessert. I am back up to 16's, how sad it that? I am going to get into the routine again of walking. I have been so centered on everything happening around me, I forgot to focus on me. I am also going to start telling most of my relatives NO when they want me to do something for them. Gosh, I sound like a bi*ch , don't I???
Old 09-29-2004, 07:46 AM   #13  
Carol

It sounds like the blahs are going around. Me too.

Gayle: You have more talent in your little finger than I will ever have. Don't give up yet. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!! Hang in there.

Shelley: So glad you are okay with all this bad weather your way. Take care of your neck bite. Maybe the vampires got you.

Sherry: I am sorry I don't say it enough, but I just love your surveys and your Welcome pictures. Please keep up the great job your doing. I am glad you are starting to feel better. How are your legs doing?

Dee: Hope you are doing okay and those drugs aren't too hard on you. Love you. {{{HUGS}}}

Ramona, Vicki, Tina, Jennelle, Debbie, Doni, Cheryl... come out and post soon. Miss and love you all.

Last edited by Carol101; 09-29-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Carol, how are the ankles doing???
Old 09-29-2004, 02:34 PM   #15  

I'm on day 3 of eating like I know I should. I just hope it will last. I'm so worried about Dan and I know that when I get that way it triggers the eating monster. I hope we can all stay OP this week. Hope you are all doing well.
Love and peace to all my Floozie Friends.
Closed Thread