Old 09-16-2004, 08:04 AM   #1  
SAHM of 3

Post SAHM's #248 Thursday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 08:14 AM   #2  
SAHM of 3

Smile Happy, Happy, Happy Thursday

Good Thursday morning. I'm going to make this a great and happy day. I told the kids that as I put them in the bed last night. Then after going to bed with a headache, I woke up with a headache after Andrew waking up like 3 times last night, but this IS going to be a good day.
I'm so glad all of you with one and two kids got out last night for a while, how nice for you, LOL!!!

Penny, hope you are okay. The eye missed LA but I'm sure you're getting some stuff from the surrounding areas.

Jill, sorry Bayley was a bear. I can understand, but it was my dh being a bear, lol.

Geri, how is Avon going for you? I haven't been pushing it very hard. Of course with this pregnancy I haven't been doing much at all that I don't just have to do. But I am getting orders just not as much as I'd like.

Spryng, so sorry you were sickly feeling. Hope the rest helped. How long does that usually last with bc pills? I've never taken them.

Michelle, so glad you're gonna be off work for a while. Glad Yugi is doing good.

Leigh, when will dh be home? I see some more tropical weather they're keeping their eyes on.

Cindi, so sorry about the surgery. I can't even imagine how tough that has to be. Hope he eats or drinks or something today. Keep us informed. Offer him some of your 100 oz. of water.

Cheri, glad to hear from you. How is school going? Are you getting any of the effects of Ivan?

Jaymi, so glad to see you still around. Several of us have been wondering about you. Hope to see you more this weekend.

Ricci, hadn't heard from you. Where are you?

Mel, how are you? How has BUgga been sleeping?

Okay, did I miss anyone? I surely hope not. I'm so sorry if I did.

Since I didn't sleep well and we didn't finish school yesterday, we're gonna finish our yesterday's work today during nap time and that may leave a little time for me to nap. I so badly need it. I have no idea about our house situation and I dare NOT ask dh about it. I'll figure it out soon I suppose. I'm not going to complain today about anything, I'm not complaining right now, just keeping you all up to date. I go for my sono is a few more days, YEAH!! Okay, I guess that's it. Gonna finish my coffee and hope this headache goes away before the kids get up, of course Ally is already up, 630!!!
Hope everyone had a great night and has a great day. TTYL
Old 09-16-2004, 08:29 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

GooD MorninG!

So many posts last night!!!!

Cindi,
I am so sorry Christian has had a hard time with the surgery! I hope today is better for him I am praying for you and your family for no damage from the hurricane. The reports are showing horrific damage so far Very sad! MANY MANY states were affected!
I'm in on the water challenge! BRING IT ON!

Kristen,
I never told you I am sorry your appt got rescheduled How is Sydney feeling?

Jill,
I am glad you got out last night! I'm excited for you! I wish I could have went I'm glad your dinner went so well. Thanks for all the concern. We are safe now! How is the little boy you are watching? Did you get your house finished? I know I told you already but Bayley is soo cute Can I borrow her? I don't have any girls

Spryng,
Hope you are feeling better this morning. Do you think the bc pills are still adjusting? The pics are sooooooooo cute! My kids don't even own a suit! Bubba's suit is just adorable!!! And you are so right Tanner looks much older after the hair cut But he is just a cutie Your pic is so pretty! I don't hardly ever where those dresses b/c I am short but I love them! THEY are sooo comfortable!!

Crystal,
Sorry you had such a ruff night. Dh's can be such babies sometimes! Hope your trip out wasn't too bad. Did you make it out? Let us know if there is anything we can do. I think we all need a break sometimes whether we have one child or ten

Cheri,
That is great that dh is doing lowfat! It also helps when someone else in the house is on the same track

Michelle,
I wanna new pic of Yugi. I am so happy he got his cast off! I'm ready for you to stop working so much also! Sorry you had such a bad night People can be so greedy sometimes.... ;( Did I mention impatient?

Leigh,
I sure hope dh is very safe! I have watched FOX news throughout the whole storm but I never have seen dh... Am I on the wrong network? I am glad you got your skincare! YAH!!!

Jaymi,
Check in when you can. Hang in there!

As for us, we are doing just fine where in Louisiana... very close call for us and horrific time for everyone east of us. The hurricane center was dead on when they said it would get right to the tip of us then turn east.

We only got moderate wind and rain but nothing we couldn't handle!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 08:39 AM   #4  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

There are a couple QOTD's I never answered..... And now I missed mine yesterday......lol

Ok First is the name we picked out for the kids...

Well I got screwed....lol Me and dh made a bet when I was preggo with Hunter ... If we had boys Brad would name them, and if we had girls... I would name them.

LOL SO we ended up with Hunter Landon (hubby's choice)
Second was Nicholas Patrick ( I choose Patrick... dh's brother had got killed the year before)
And then Andrew Thomas (Thomas is hubby's middle name also chosen by me)

Now I really liked all the names Hubby picked out and we agreed but if it was something goofy...... I would have let him know....lol

I liked Bryle Jude for a boy and Jayden Marie for a girl

OK Next question I didn't answer....

I always watched BABY STORY everyday while I was pregnant but not anymore.. I go through spells then get burnt out... Next it was Trading Spaces, then While You Were Out and Now What Not To Wear.....lol

Ok Last Question....
I talk about you ALL the time! Dh actually asked last night how some of you were....lol My mom and hubby thought is was goofy back when I first started but now they know you are all part of my life HUGS

Ok I think I am caught up and the guilt is gone.......lol
Old 09-16-2004, 08:55 AM   #5  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!

Crystal: Sorry dh was such a bear last night. Just let him PMS and it'll pass. So glad to hear that today is going to be a Great, Happy day for you. Determination girl. Can't wait for your sono on Tuesday.

Leigh: Hope dh is safe.

Spryng: I just went to the grocery store yesterday and had my oldest with me so I asked him what we should have last night and he asked for my chicken again that I had made for us a few nights earlier. So that's what we had. I used legs and thighs, mainly because they were alot cheaper than breast. I make a mixture of crushed bran flakes, garlic salt with parsley and parmesan cheese. skin the chicken, roll in egg and milk then coat and bake. It is soooooooooo good I cooked extra so we can have it another night, almost instantly....lol. We had mashed potatoes and gravy (I had the South Beach Mashed potatoes, cauliflower), broccoli and cauliflower steamed with cheese sauce on the side, salad, and cottage cheese. It was really good. Hope you get to feeling better soon. We are getting ready to leave for Spring Hill soon and dh decided that while we are that way he wants to go to Cabela's too. So I guess we're doing that also. But he'll be on a time limit in the gun section. We have to get back before kids get home. Actually we don't, Erik is staying home so he'll be here if we aren't yet. But dh has a meeeting at work tonight. They are laying off some people and changing to 3 - 8 hour shifts instead of the 2 - 12 hour shifts they have now. Dh won't know til tonight what shift he gets. He wants the 11-7 but figures no one else will want it and he will get stuck with 3-11, which totally screws up being able to do anything during the week but he'll have every weekend off. Don't know how long the layoffs and stuff will last. Oh well, we'll know more tonight. Atleast he won't be affected by the layoff. He is like fifteenth or sixteenth from the bottom and they are talking about laying off 12-14. So he will be saved from it. Sorta glad wer are putting off meeting now you skinny minny.....you look GREAT girl. I would feel so huge next to you....lol. The kids pics are sooooo cute. I have one of Erik when he was 6 dancing on the counter with a balloon, buck naked and he threatens to burn it so I have to hide it...(saving to show the girlfriends.... ).

Jaymi: So glad you checked in girl. Hope all is well with you. Get back on that plan or we'll all converge on Florida and make you do it... .

Geri: I'm not pregnant, I can put away some margaritas, and my house needs cleaned too. So when you get done at Spryng's house head on over, it's only a couple hours from there.....

Kristin: still waiting til Monday for you.

Cindi: Glad Christian made it through, even if not perfectly, he will be fine soon. Did they tell you that he may not drink for a while after because of the anesthesia? It happened with me when I had mine out. Hope you make your water challenge today. I would join if I were going to be home.

Michelle: YEAH!!! we get to have you back for a couple days. Hope Yugi is all healed.

Jill: OOOO-LA-LA. Better keep that one close to home. Bailey is sooooo cute. Hope the weather holds off for her party on Sunday.

Cheri: WTG on the new plan, hope it works great for you both.

Penny: So glad you are all safe and sound. I was telling our friends last night that I was worried about you and others in the area. So I guess that answers yesterday's QOTD. Yes I talk about you all the time. Dh is ecstatic that I have found such great friends and great support. He has faith that I can do this and knows I need that support. Besides, he's glad I found better friends than the one I had that always needed something but never gave anything in return. I am soooooooo done with her.

Well, now that I've written a book, I hope I didn't miss anyone and I need to get ready to leave. Dd is still sleeping so I have to get her up and dressed and I haven't had breakfast yet. Hope I can eat right on the road today.

Will be back after I get home. Have a GREAT DAY everyone!!!!!

Last edited by Deana1113; 09-16-2004 at 09:00 AM.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:03 AM   #6  
SAHM of 3

Penny, I totally know and agree that we all need time out w/o kids no matter how many we have. It's just I wanted it and needed it so badly yesterday and I didn't get it, but so many of you did. Jealousy that's all. Glad you are okay.

Hi Deana.
TTYL
Old 09-16-2004, 09:24 AM   #7  
SAHM, HSM

Good morning, All!

I'm Emily, 30, SAHM and homeschooling mom to Bradley-11, Michael-9, and Aubrey Grace-4. Contrary to my screen name, I'm an only child, not even an aunt! I'm new to the boards, and after lurking for a while and seeing what a great bunch of gals you all are, I wanted to introduce myself! Especially after reading the multiple threads about yelling - lol!

Actually, over just the last 2 weeks, I've discovered how to get the kids to do what I say without yelling at them - I cry. My boys are such ladies men, they can't stand to see a girl cry!! At first it was genuine - frustration at them not doing their schoolwork, their constant bickering, stress and concern about Mom and Dad (I'll get to that later), etc. Now, when I've REALLY had enough, I just put my hands over my face, "sob" a little, and taa-daa! They're angels! Sometimes I feel guilty for faking it, but you know, you do what you've got to do. Prevents my throat from hurting...

Just to give you a little history - just over the last year both my mother and father have had serious health problems - 5 months ago my husband and I moved 30 minutes away from them (our old house is 5 miles from the new house) . My parents then decided to move across the street from us - hooray, their closing date is Sept. 30! So moving them here is a major thing going on right now! They're excited, I'm excited! After all they've been through this past year, I can't wait!

Well, enough about me - I look forward to getting to know everyone!

-Emily
AuntieEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:33 AM   #8  
SAHM of 3

Welcome Emily. I'm Crystal, 27 yo, sahm of 3; almost 4. Alisa will be 6 in a couple of weeks, Ally is 3, Andrew is 21 months and I'm due Feb. 1st. I live in Texas and also homeschool, Alisa's in 1st grade.
So glad to see you around, I'm one of those yelling moms. I'm bad about it and hate it, but yes the crying has helped before. I had a breakdown yesterday and afterwards Alisa is the sweetest.
Hope you stick around and we get to know you better.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:50 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!!

I do feel a little better this morning, thanks for all who had well wishes for me! Maybe today I'll actually get something done in this house. Our electricity went off a little while yesterday and I took that opportunity to get the living room all picked up. Looks much better. What is really getting out of control is my laundry.. not dirty laundry, but clean laundry piling up in baskets. I'm starting to have a hard time finding stuff, lol. So maybe I'll work on that sometime today. DH will be home a week from today for his vacation!! I'm excited about that and hopefully we'll hear something about that job soon. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
Ok, dinner tonight will be Oven fried fish with baked fries and home made tartar sauce. Mmmm... I'm hungry now! LOL! What are you all having tonight?

Welcome Emily!!! I am Spryng (pronounced spring) mother of 3 (Ava 4, Bubba 3, and Tanner 1) been married for 6 years now. I'm 24 yo. So nice to meet you! What plan are you on or going to be starting? I am on weight watchers, been on it for a year now and hit my goal weight back in April and have since been working on my personal goal weight. Which has been very very slow. I hope you feel right at home here and post often so we can get to know you faster!

Deana, your dinner sounded good! Glad it worked out for you. And I don't care what you would look like next to me, lol... I still want to meet you someday soon!! But you are very sweet.

Penny, so glad you are safe!!! I heard on the news this morning that 4 people died in LA and I was worried! DH was safe in florida but was surrounded by all those tornadoes. One was just 10 miles from him. But he is fine this morning. And yes I think the BC pills are still adjusting. They can take up to 3 months to stop making your nauseous... but I think I will be fine long before that. I don't feel half bad this morning, so that is good. What's funny about the suit Bubba was wearing in that picture was I got it at a yard sale last week for one dollar!!! It is 18 years old. A lady bought it for her son when he was little to wear in a wedding and never wore it again and he is grown now and she sold it to me for a buck... a steal huh? And it's in great shape and fits him perfectly. This is his first 3 piece suit. He has others that are two piece ones. My kids actually have lots of suits and dresses because I used to take them to church quite often a while back. I'm trying to get back into it. Aren't you the same height I am? (5'4")

Crystal, so sorry about your dh's mood last night. Did it get better as the night went on? I hope so, doesn't sound like something I could handle. I hope today is a great one for you!

Michelle, enjoy your days off! You deserve it! How much longer will you be working full time??

Cheri, that is so nice that your dh is joining you in your diet! That support always helps. You'll have to keep us updated on both of your progress.

Kristin, do you have medical insurance?? I would just go to a walk in clinic and get a blood test you know? Then keep your other appointment for the rest of it but at least you'll know. What are you checking out on ebay?

JIll, sounds like you had a great evening! That shopping sounded like fun!! Did you get your menu made out? I'll be doing that today myself. Let me know what it is when you are done and we'll compare, lol.

Leigh, do you still do that menu mailer??

Well I am starving right now so I better go eat something. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Penny I'm so glad you are safe and sound I was worried about you all night long!! I'm posting pictures later today

Crystal sorry you didn't get some time away from the kids, I myself think it is a double edge sword, there are days when I go to work and I think oh this will be great I soooo need some time away from the house and then I get there and I miss them so much lol.

Welcome Emily I'm Michelle a "daytime" sahm to 2 girls 3 yo Taylor Marie and 11 Month old Teagan Kinsey. I live in NW Montana and I work part time (althought lately its been full time) at a hotel desk at nights. I'm currently on the WW plan and its working well for me. Glad to have you.

I don't know if I told any of you but I bought Taylor a computer from my work so she now has one of her own, they were just gonna get rid of it so I asked what they wanted for it and they only wanted 50 bucks and it is a gateway computer in great shape, and its only for a little girl so it will be perfect for her that way she can stop sending IM's to some of you LOL Penny, Spryng, and Jill are the ones she likes to IM the most, Penny just eggs her on lol you lil devil you!!

Ok enough incoherent rambling I'm gonna try and clean my house.
Remember water challenge today We're trying to drink 100 oz. or more

TTYL!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:28 AM   #11  
SAHM of 3

Just wanted to check in with everyone and tell you all about this great day I'm having. Breakfast is over,kitchen is cleaned. Bathroom is tidied, beds made, kids dressed, I'm dressed. All floors are vaccumed and/or swept. I bought Scooby Doo 2 for the kids last night and we watched it last night, but they want to watch it again and Andrew loves it. So we're gonna try to school while he watches it, maybe we can get that done then nap time will be free, free, free.
Spryng, yes dh got a little better as the night went on. He laughed and such during Scooby Doo and played with the kids, but I hate when he gets so moody, nothing to do with me, but takes it out on me then everything is suppose to be fine. So I didn't really talk to him last night, not because I was mad,but I didn't know how he was and didn't feel like him snapping at me. So I just did my thing and quietly went to bed. He was okay this morning but not great.
Michelle, when it comes to working outside of the home. I understand, after a bit I would start to miss them. But for a couple of hours to get things done that are easier to do w/o the kids is great. I wanted to go to the new coffee house here and try it, but I can't with the kids.
Today is beginning great and I'm in a good mood and I'm ready to take on the day. After school I'll do some laundry, don't have alot but will work on it. Dinner will be premade brisket and ribs, salad, tea and something else for a side. Can't wait.
TTYL
Old 09-16-2004, 10:42 AM   #12  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Spryng,
I am up for some flylady challenges today! My house is straight to the average person but for the white glove test...... I fail hands down.....lol

Jill,
I know you are not up yet but I just wanted to say Hi! Hope you have a good day

Michelle,
I'm waiting for the pics HI TAYLOR hehe

Crystal,
I know you should have gotten a break last night! I wish we lived close and we could take turns babysitting for each other for breaks That would be so nice Glad today is such a great day for you

Hi Emily and Welcome We are always glad to have new faces and we welcome you with open arms

Spryng,
Well at any rate I think the suit Bubba had on was adorable. Did he think he was big stuff? I'm 5'3" but because I am so huge... those dresses look horrible on me. I am keeping my fingers crossed for dh! When does vacation start?

Deana,
It sounds like you have had such upbeat spirits lately! I am so proud of you and proud to call you my friend .

We are just lounging around the house.. I made the kiddos french toast for breakfast and it is washed and cleaned up... I gave Rubie a bath, we are all dressed but I haven't started on any housework... YUK

TTYL Just checking in..... I haven't been here in like 1 hour.....
Old 09-16-2004, 11:09 AM   #13  
Walking away the weight

Whew! DH is fine and so far there are no deaths in the Mobile area. Unfortuneately, the Pensacola, FL area had some deaths. One of the deaths was an 8-year-old girl in a mobile home. But, if you live in a mobile home, why wouldn't you evacuate and evacuate early???? I mean. you know mobile homes are dangerous with high winds.

Cindi- sorry Christian had a hard time with the surgery Hope he's doing a lot better today. How far from ATL are you? So far it's just rainy here, but I know the winds are coming later today.

Kristin- you're doing so well! That's awesome.

Jill- as a Florida girl (grew up there) and now a Southerner in general, I can tell you that unless it's a really bad Hurricane, you get used to tropical storm-type weather. I mean, Florida has intense thunderstorms, but you're just used to it as part of life. So, tropical storm type weather doesn't phase me much. However, I do get nervous about serious hurricanes like Charley and Ivan; and also the tornados associated with it- I hate, hate, hate tornadoes. They completely freak me out - maybe a result of my brief time living in Kansas LOL. Glad you had fun with your retail therapy (that's what I call it, and I need a lot of it!).

Hi, Jaymi! We miss you.

Geri- I've been watching DH all the time too Well, if I can come over for Margaritas this time, we can meet up for Sangria next time - my treat, okay?

Spryng- sounds like these pills may not agree with you. I now do laundry every day if there is enough for one load; or every other day if there isn't enough. It makes it so much easier because there's only a small amount to fold, etc. and I stay on top of it soooo much more.

Cheri- hi! Sounds like your modifying your eating plan to better fit in with your real life, which is good.

Michelle- what will Yugi's weight range be when he's full grown? Duncan weighs 10 or 11 lbs. Yeah, as you can tell, DH kind of enjoys the whole adrenaline rush thing. Which is funny because I am not a risk taker AT ALL. But we balance each other out in that area- he gets me to try some stuff I wouldn't, and I get him to be more careful than he normally might!

Crystal- glad today is going well for you I have no idea when DH might get home. I'm praying Jeanne misses the US and sails off into the Atlantic so he could possibly be home for more than a day I can't wait for your sono!

Penny- glad you're all okay Hmm . . . are you watching Fox network news, or your local Fox station?

Deana- I'm glad DH's job is safe, but it must be stressful having all those lay offs

Emily- welome I'm Leigh, SAHM to one almost 11-month-old boy named Liam. I'm so looking forward to getting to know you better- this is a great group of women! I am in Atlanta . . . are you close to Atlanta?

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers I greatly appreciate it. Liam wants a playmate, so I'll check in later.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:12 AM   #14  
**Kristin**

Good Morning Ladies !!! Welcome to the 2 new ones, I forgot to welcome you Chirly..er...chily? sorry - can't remember! MOM BRAIN! !! and to you also Emily !! I am SAHM to Sydney (will be 3 in 2 weeks) and currently wondering if I am PG again! haha, long story.....I have a doc appt on monday. Welcome, WElcome to both of you !!! POst often and try and keep up with us !!! It is well worth it!

Spryng - I have thought about going to like a planned parenthood or something....not sure if they do the blood tests though, I think I am going to call today and see, I just can't wait !!!!!!!!! I as looking at area rugs and perfume on emaby last ngiht...then Jill interupted Just kidding... BUt I really loiked the smell of the new Tommy Hilfiger "True Star" the beyonce promotes. It smells so good, I kept the samples from the news paper and rubed them on myself to see if I really liked it on me ! Dh said he even likes it too!

Crystal - glad you are so positive today. You sure get alot done between posts ! I wish I could accomplish all that in one hour!!!!!! Since dd is at school, I am going to try and get a little more done that she would normally "help" with..does that make sense? shes a good helper however, I can get it done sooooo much faster!

Michelle - yeah - you are back, we missed you !!!! Can't wait to see the pics! THat is so nice about the computer, I bet she is excited to have her own!!!

Deana - thanks for the continuing "pg spirit" haha! That recipe sounds really good !!!!! and too funny about the pics as blackmail for ds! I have some of those too for Sydney!

PEnny - SO GLAD YOU ARE SAFE! (((HUGS))) SYdney is feeling so much better not really sure what was wrong....doc thinks just a growth spurt and maybe a little viral infection. Either way, she is doing great and loving pre-school !!!! I think I might try the clinic thing today though and get my blood tested so I can just know !

Jill - thanks for the fun chat last night, we are such geeks !!!!! How did your clothes fit? did you go right to bed or stay up -= it was 1AM here so I was headed straight for the sheets!

well - I am going to try and finish the laundry around here, and go get some more water! I am on my second 16oz glass today! WHOO-HOOO!!!!!

oh Cindi - how is Christian doing this morning? keep us posted!

Ricci - where are ya girl? DI? There are so many of you that I miss

WHOOPS I almost forgot !! I have QOTD !!! Okay - here it is !!!
IF you could be any animal, what would you be and why !?!?!?! I think that I would be some sort of bird, I would love to be able to fly and lay eggs instead of childbirth!

okay well, I will try and check in later! TTYL !!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:15 AM   #15  
**Kristin**

I knew I would miss someone !!! HI Leigh - thanks for saying that I feel better lately...even if i am not pg, I should keep up the healthy eating,etc. DUH! Hope dh gets to come home soon !!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote