Old 09-18-2004, 10:23 AM   #46  

Good morning. Worked my shift yesterday with a client. Ya know, it's really boring to sit in someone's house for 8 hrs and wait until they need something so you can do it. Well, it's better than being in the office with the NUTBALL! I've got another 8 hr shift today, then 2 next week, and 3 the following week. Then I transfer!!! Ha ha, only in the office part-time!

Jana - CONGRATS on 2 more pounds! You are doing so good! I have to get "back on the wagon". Ever since I resigned, I've gotten my appetite back (go figure) and I'm sure I've gained weight back. I haven't gotten on the scale though. What I don't know isn't real, right?! Yes, the weather is gorgeous. I hear it's supposed to stay like this for awhile, except for some rain during the week.

Susan - I am not real fond of Wendi's chili. I've tried it a couple of times, it's just not right. Of course mine is much better! Hiding your radio. Good for you, very resourceful!

Cristi - When I met dbf, I had one cat and my dog. About 1 month later I got another cat, then another 4 months later, then the next month took in a pregnant stray calico. It's been all downhill from there! What can I say, I'm a softy. But he can't say too much, he found Cameo in the paper for me, told me to keep Runty and Chickie when they were born, and found Danielle and Angel at the shelter. See, it's not all me! Apparently my happiness is more important than his comfort! He's even taken a few of them over to his condo, but 2 months is about the max he can stand one around! But at least he tried!

Hi to everyone else. I have to get going. I've offered to bring lunch to my friend at work for her birthday, and I have to do a little cleaning. DBF will be over tomorrow, football Sunday ya know!

Jen
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 11:46 AM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile Good Saturday Morning All~

Mindee~you made me laugh-I was picturing Tommy seeing Brandon go in the tub! You should have had the camera! Not sure when exactly they came out with the Navy:CSI, I've never seen it. Well, maybe about two minutes of it, just enough time to find something else on. Not a real big fan of Mark Harmon, who by the way is supposedly my SIL's cousin.

Jana~CONGRAT'S on another loss girly! I thought about a bale of hay but then realized my porch is not big enough. LOL I've seen that with the corn stalks also. SIL sometimes does that in her yard by the curb. It looks nice.

Susan~Jeez, you were making me dizzy and tired reading your post about driving from here to there! Tell me Wendy's chili is still good. I've had it a couple of times but must say it has been years. I was tempted to get some yesterday at Braums but theirs is yucky. DS brought some home once and I had to taste it, ick! Not sure why chili sounded good yesterday. You need to share some photos of lil' miss Gabrielle. I love kids and especially at that age, well actually from newborn to 5-I think they are a lot of fun and so very cute. They are always learning new things and it's so cute to watch them explore. Of course they are always learning new things at all ages. Sorry, Mike has to be a dip. Maybe one day he will find someone and grow up.

Jen~okay, so he can't say you have to get rid of the pets especially if he bought some for ya and takes some to his place! For some reason I was thinking maybe he was allergic. Good you don't have to put up with the nutball anymore!

Hi to everyone else

A message from Ms Angie, her computer is still down and it looks like maybe by next Thursday she will be able to get on, hopefully sooner.

As for me, nothing much going on. No special plans today except to get the yard watered good. This is supposed to be fall and it is supposed to be 96 today! YIKES! And the back yard is looking thirsty. Have a couple of loads of laundry to get done and going to start a book. Other than that just a lazy day today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 09-18-2004 at 12:02 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 01:18 PM   #48  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies…..how are you all doing?

Nothing new here, same stuff different day.

We did a weight comparison. Well, actually Tommy did, and according to our scale here at home, Brandon is about 16 pounds!! He is getting so big so quickly!!! Tommy tried to give Brandon a bath……until Brandon started to pee in his bath. That startled Tommy, then Tommy jumped, well freaked out. Then that startled Brandon so I had to get Brandon calmed down, then we had to refill his bathtub cause it was “contaminated” as Tommy called it. Then we got back in business and he was all done.

Jana~ All I can say is wow!! You are motivating me! (Can I get your secret??? Please??) I have been waiting for the day that he poops in the bath tub. He has farted in the tub numerous times, but not poop yet. Tommy caught me doing my exercises yesterday and told me that I was doing my crunches wrong. So he had me drag my booty out into the living room to do them the right way, and by golly I find it more manageable to do them his way. (Ugh…..did I say that out loud?)

Jen~ How are things with you? What type of nursing do you do? I was going to go to school for nursing, but then we had to move because my parents were moving and I would of missed registration and everything.

Cristi~ The funny part is…..is that we were on the phone with Anna, one of Brandon’s godmothers when it was bath tub. She was laughing hysterically and wished she was over with a camera so she could take pictures! Now that I think about it, I think I remember seeing the Navy: CSI. But at that point, I wasn’t into the show like I am now. I don’t really like the one with David Caruso, but I watch it anyways, because I love crime shows.

I think I should go save Tommy….he is watching infomercials!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:33 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

YAY- to 2 more pounds down Jana! That is great-

Wendys chili just sounded good. I must say I ordered 2 large bowls and ate them at my desk.lol

Weighed in at 143- maintaining mode-

Gabrielle is at a birthday party this morning. I need to pick her up soon and we will go home and sleep. Rachel and Rebecca are with her. She has a stuffy nose.......

Going to take the older girls to a evening church thing tonight.

I guess that is it,,,,,,,,,,we can exchange kids sometime Mindee -- I will take Brandon for the day and you can take Gabster?? lol I live in Portland - city girl now- though my heart belongs in the country.

Your yard work sounds nice Cristi Miss my yard..........

k- better get busy.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:46 PM   #50  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Susan~ We can change.....although I think Tommy would be lost without his little buddy! I have family that live in Port Washington and Waniatosa, WI. I just did Maps from Yahoo! and you are about 4 hours west of Port Washington.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #51  
GmaTo8

Go on over to #78, ok?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote