View Poll Results: What Does Your Husband/Boyfriend Call You Most Often?
Hon/Honey/Honeybun 3 27.27%
Sugar/Sugarlips 0 0%
Baby/Babes 3 27.27%
Sweetheart 0 0%
Sweetie/ Sweetie Pie 2 18.18%
Darling 0 0%
Pumpkin 0 0%
Only Uses My Name 0 0%
Other/ Can't Say Here! 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 10:50 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#4)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 09-07-2004, 05:23 AM   #2  

Sherry-My DH calls me Dear, so I had to mark other! Please stay off your legs as much as possible!

I was OP yesterday. I am doing a combo. Not counting points, but eating mainly Core foods with some carbs mixed in and counted. I can't believe I got my period this month. My weight is up and I didn't get it last month. I don't like this menopause thing at all! It's **** growing old!!
Old 09-08-2004, 05:41 AM   #3  

Wow, everyone must really be busy. I just want to tell you, if any of you are interested in WW Core, there is a WW Core board. I have been lurking over there to find out as much as possible about the plan. There is quite a bit of useful information going on over there.
I still haven't decided whether to go on it full force. I love my carbs! I have been following it little by little.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:24 AM   #4  
Carol

Shelley: Thanks for the information about WW. I might check out that board too.

Everyone have a great OP day!!
Old 09-08-2004, 08:52 AM   #5  

Sorry to be AWOL. We just got moved back into our house on Friday and I have spent every waking moment cleaning and putting things in place. I've also been extremly busy at work, coming in early and staying late. I've got a bank robbery case going to court next week and I still have at least 10 solid hours of typing to do on it. I'm also working on a rape that happened over the weekend so my nose is to the grindstone! I promise I'll do better about posting soon!!!

Shelley, I'm so glad you didn't get hit hard again from this hurricane. Hopefully, there won't be any more.

I love you all and I'm trying to stop in and at least read the posts every few days. Hopefull I'll be settled by this weekend and everything can get back to normal.

Kind of a sad day for me. Today is Daniel's 22nd birthday and I would give anything to be able to give him a big hug. I mailed him a birthday package 4 weeks ago and it had still not arrived as of yesterday. They had a mail delivery truck blown up and I was afraid his package was on it. But, I got an email from him this morning and ironically, the package arrived today on his birthday!
Ben is leaving next week for a mission at the United Nations. He will be there for a few weeks.

Well, it's almost 8 o'clock so I better get some more typing done.

Take care everyone!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 12:20 PM   #6  
Losing it!

{{{{hugs, Ramona}}}}
Old 09-08-2004, 03:15 PM   #7  

Hi everyone,

I just read over all the posts. Thanks for being there for me. I can't sit long so this will be short. The last week has been a week from ****. If I knew that it was going to be this bad I am not sure that I would have gone through with it. If you can imagine what a charlie horse feels like or a muscle spasm, that is what I have from my butt to my ankle 24-7. Larry just about took me back to the surgeons because it was that bad. I waited it out. Today is the first day that I feel not to bad with all the morphine that I am taking. Tomorrow I will be getting out the staples. I have 20 of them. Has anyone else had staples removed? What does it feel like? I only have had stitches removed. I don't know if Larry has told you but that diskectomy that I was suppose to have was not the operation that I had. They never removed the disk. Once the doc seen what was happenning he said he did a decompression. I don't know much about it except he removed tendons, muscle cartiledge and something else. It will free up the nerves in my back. I will find out more when I see him in a month or so.
Well that is enough sitting, I am going to lie down.
Yes by the way Dez is moved and lonely.
That is all for now.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:57 PM   #8  

Dearest Dee-Thank you for checking in with us. I pray that you are feeling better ASAP.

Ramona-I'm so glad that your package reached Dan. It must be very hard for you. Luckily, you are so busy at work you probably don't have time to think about it every minute of the day, but I know that your children's well being stay in the back of your thoughts constantly. I wish I could come there to give you a big hug right now!
Old 09-09-2004, 09:31 AM   #9  
Losing it!

Dee, so nice to hear from you. I'm sorry your still in pain. I continue to pray that yoour pain is removed soon and you can get on with the quality of lifee you once enjoyed.

Shelley, what the heck is going on there? I heard you guys have another hurricane coming!!!! Anything to get out of school! LOL!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:23 PM   #10  

Gayle-We are really starting to freak out! A catagory 5 is barreling it's way toward us! This is getting riduculous. Not sure what we are going to do at this point. We are supposed to find out Saturday whether there will be school Monday. Mike says our house can't withstand a 4 or 5 hurricane. We'll have to go to Lehigh Acres, where his brother lives in a cement block house. We can't go to a shelter because of the animals, and I am taking my animals with me wherever we go.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:40 PM   #11  
Losing it!

Shelley, you guys take care and let us know what you decide. Just remember, better safe then sorry... I'm sure your brother won't mind a critter or two... I'm like you, if anything happened here, I would be loading up all of the animals too. Will your folks go to your brothers house also? I forgot to ask, did they go to your house when you had the last hurricane? My husbands Aunt lives in Florida, she lives in a trailer park, she said one can only begin to imagine the damage aroound you.

I hope everyone is ok!!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 05:41 AM   #12  

Gayle-My parents came over here when Charley came, but they had trouble getting back to Cape Coral, because the bridges were closed. During Frances, they stayed at their house. Now they say that they will stay at their house for Ivan, unless they need to go to a shelter that is on the Cape. That way, they can at least stay in Cape Coral without having a problem getting back there. I am going to take a cell phone to them this weekend just in case. During Charley, the cell phones were working somewhat when the regular phone lines weren't. With my parents, the main concern is the storm surge because they live on a canal with direct access to the river. I would rather be with them during this storm, but my kids don't want be to leave them and they will go to Mike's brother's house. Mike said my parents could come with us, but I don't know what is going to happen. How about I head up north to your place LOL!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:48 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Shelley, be careful, they say this coming storm is the worse yet. I feel for you guys, 3 hurricanes in 3 weeks! Sure, come on up, if you can handle a huge Florida hurricane, I'm sure you can handle a little Kansas tornado!
Old 09-11-2004, 05:27 PM   #14  

Gayle-Thank you so much for calling! You made my day. It is so nice to put a voice with your name. I have your number also, since I have caller ID.
Old 09-11-2004, 06:07 PM   #15  
Losing it!

I ended up visiting with Shelley and Ramona today! I enjoyed talking to each of you and putting a voice with the image I had in my mind. I tried a few others, but no answer or SOMEONES LINE WAS BUSY all afternoon...not naming names! LOL!
If I didn't call you it's because I couldn't find a number or I couldn't remember a last name. Dee, I'm saving up my money to give you a call one of these days!
Closed Thread