Old 08-25-2004, 07:15 PM   #31  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Hey Ladies~

I'm here, kinda...things have been crazy, family all weekend then Donald's off days and now school starts on Monday and I'm busy getting prepped for that. I did weigh in on Monday and I hover between 8-10 lbs so I took all that off my signature and will repost with my next Monday weigh in. I'm going to take time to catch up and read through the post I've missed. I hope you all are doing well Michelle..those pictures are AWESOME, you have a beautiful family.

More soon~
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:19 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

Well dinner turned out good. The shredded potatoes on the fish smelled so good so I had to make some extra just as hash browns, lol... the kids ate it up and so did I. I also made cuscous to go with dinner too, 2 pts for a 1/2 cup, if I had whole wheat cuscous it would have been free... but I didn't have any. Oh and green beans too. It was a filling dinner.
I did get my exericse in during nap time so Im good to go on that, lol. You can relax now Geri! LOL.

Cheri, when you said you hover between 8-10 lbs, does that mean a gain or loss? Hope things settle down there for you soon!

Jill, I love lady bugs! How cute! Hope you have a great dinner and no more sickness.

Geri, tacos sound really good! I'm not much of a soup eater though, dh loves chicken noodle soup though. I've never made it. I need to figure out a meal plan for next week sometime tonight or tomorrow that fits with this new Core Plan... does your dr.phil book have recipes?? The plans are very similar I think.

McMom, what is your name? Welcome!! I am Spryng, pronounced spring, mother of 3 (4,3,1) I've been part of this thread for almost 3 years now so you must have left right before I joined! I too am on ww! It'll be a year next month. I hit my goal weight back in april and have been struggling to get to my personal goal weight since then. WW just created a new plan so I'm sure you'll find one that works for you! They have Flexpoints and The Core Plan now, (the core being the new one) I really like it so far, today is only day two for the core plan for me though, but I do like it. Flexpoints got me to my goal weight so of course I love it too, lol.

Crystal, so is your dh wanting to move also? What about building the new house? I think I would love to move to PA... very beautiful state! Or maybe virginia or one of the carolinas. But for now I'm stuck in crappy Kansas, lol. Don't move here, it sucks worse than Texas I'm sure. Missouri is nice though and Arkansas...

Well, guess I'll get off here. Hope everyone is having a nice evening!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:22 PM   #33  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Spryng how come I never see you on Yahoo anymore? Where ya been? Oh I know, your playing that darn Sims game!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:39 PM   #34  
Seen any cute shoes???

Spryng~

8-10 lbs loss. I had lost 10.5 lbs and in the last two weeks with TOM and then changing from low carb to more like WW I've stayed hovering between an 8-10 lbs loss. Some days it's 10 some days it's 8. I hope things settle down soon. I can imagine in about 15 years when I get the youngest graduated that will happen. Your supper sounds fabulous, glad you got your exercise in today.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:02 PM   #35  

Hello everyone!

Well, it was a non-eventful day here...Thank goodness.

Welcome STACEY!! I am Melissa SAHM of 2 Abigail age 4 and Patrick "Bugga" age almost 2. You will love it here. Jump in anytime.

Jill, I'm glad you are feeling better!!!!! Wow Bayley is going to be 1 so soon. I bet you'll have fun planning the party!

Michelle, The pictures of your family are terrific. Darn on the copywriting. It's really not fair, we pay for the pictures, they don't belong to the photographer.

Cheri, 8-10 pounds in the last two weeks. AWESOME!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!! I hope it's catchy.

Spryng, what's this new plan you're on? sounds interesting. Dinner sounded neat except for the fish part. I don't eat any fish...I'm the big chicken eater.

Crystal, there are so many beautiful places to live. I hope you find one that suits your desires!!

Anyway, I'd better go put the little girl to bed. Have a good night all. See ya in the a.m.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:11 PM   #36  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Good Afternoon Ladies

Michelle,
How beautiful your pics are!!! You do not look like you have a chubby face at all! You are nuts for thinking that! Sexy clothes And the girls look just adorable and Vin looks very nice.....

Cheri,
Can't wait to hear about your weigh in!

Jill,
Sorry you haven't felt well.... You better be drinking more than just the smoothie! You need to get your strength back! I did the same thing about waiting to take pics and it has been like four years and we just got them done......lol

Spryng,
Sounds like the new plan is great! Congrats on a great day with the eating and exercise!!!!

Welcome Stacey! Hope you luv it here

Crystal,
That site sounds neat! Glad dh is coming home for you tomorrow!

Geri,
How are you doing on plan????

Mel,
Did you get your exercise in today??

Di,
How are you doing out there! Get here and talk to us!

Kristen,
Is she back yet?

Leigh,
Hope you are having fun now! How is Liam feeling?

Cindi,
How are the kids feeling?

Melinda,
How are you doing on plan?

Jaymi,
Did you stay on plan today?

Ricci,
Hope the kids are ready for school!

Ginny, Mindee, Lori, Angel and anyone I missed have a wonderful night!

I did awesome today and even got in my exercise! WOOHOO!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:39 PM   #37  
SAHM of 3

Spryng, I'm not sure about building the new house. Of course dh wants to do it, but I'm thinking while we have NO mortgage or rent or anything, we should look at all kinds of options. No dh isn't like me when it comes to moving. I mean if it was for something, a specific job or dream but not for the heck of it. I did find a cool site that has small businesses for sale. All kinds and found some in Florida, little cafes which would be a dream for me. A vacation rental property management in Colorado. I inquired. Be interesting to see what they say.

Penny, I'm glad dh will be home. The kids drove me crazy tonight. Andrew is teething so not many naps and really cranky. Ally had no naps so really cranky, Andrew bit Alisa, first time, and she got cranky. I put them to bed at 830. Dh will be home sometime between the wee morning hours and lunch time.

Okay, I'm gonna get some juice and watch tv and relax. Hope everyone has a good evening.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:44 PM   #38  
soontobethin

Hello all,
Welcome, Stacey. My name is Ricci,pronounced Ricky. I know you will find the support you need here. These women are great.
Spryng, heres an idea. Don't play the Sims UNTIL you have worked out. Make it your reward. And no, having the sims walk around doesn't count as exercise.
Penny, my oldest son, Eric, started school last week. He loves it. I myself start school Monday evening. I am excited, and nervous. I also realized in the past couple of weeks that RJ is left handed. Any one have any ideas on teaching him to write?
Well, not much going on here. With Eric in school, I get up at 7, give the boys breakfast, and do laundry, dishes, vaccuum, and all that before he goes to school. After I take him, I come home and work out for an hour, and then do whatever RJ and I want for the rest of the day. It's suppossed to be hot tomorrow, so I doubt we will be doing anything outside.
Jill, glad your feeling better.
Hi to Geri, Michelle,Mel,Di,Cindi, Jaymi,Kristen, Crystal, and anyone I may have missed. There are alot of us now you know.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 10:56 PM   #39  

Good evening all!

Ricci, that is a great idea about the sims and saving it for after workouts. I did that today. You got a lefty huh? Lefties are suppose to be very artistic!! I have no idea how to teach him how to write but I'm sure there are boards online that you could find. How was Branson?

Crystal, that is why we didn't buy a house this year. We have a very low mortgage payment and I just didn't want to pay higher when we can keep this house, put more money in the bank and someday buy our dreamhouse.

Penny, you sound so motivated! What did it for you?? Keep up the great work!

Mel, I'm still on WW, they just released a new plan on the 22nd.. The Core plan. It's called the no counting plan. There is a list of foods you can have that are all free foods (lean meats, dairy, veggies and fruits, grains and starches, etc) and if you eat off the list then you get 35 pts per week to use as you wish on those kinds of foods. So far I like it alot!

Jill, yes I have to disable yahoo while I play sims and then I forget, lol. I'll be on it tomorrow. How are you tonight? So how did you do at school? Did you pass?

OK, I'm going to surf the net a little and then off to bed. TTYL!
Old 08-25-2004, 10:59 PM   #40  
Curves 6-week solution

Well dinner was ok, I thought it was good but dh can't eat anything unless it is smothered in ketchup, ranch or some kind of sauce so my checken provincal was not a big hit. Oh well. Other than that it's been a boring night here. Just waiting for the baby to go to bed so I can relax a little.

Penny early to bed huh? I got your yahoo IM and you said you were going to bed and it was like 8 your time? You must be busy!! Hope you had a nice evening.

Crystal I hope you find somewhere you want to live and are able to get there. Does your dh want to move away? Do you think it is even a possibility? Where would be your ultimate place to live?

Ricci I am excited for you to start school. I bet you will love it! I start back on the 27th of Sept. I'm not all that excited but I know I am nearing the end so that makes it fun I guess.

Well I am going to try and find something productive to do, will probably end up sitting on the couch though LOL TTYL
Old 08-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #41  
Curves 6-week solution

Spryng I missed your post!! I still have a paper to turn into the school by the 8th but it was a way easy class and I think I should get an A no problem so I am excited about that. You better be on tomorrow!! I want to do a flylady challenge. Anyone up for it? Ok well I need to go! Have fun surfing the web. I need ladybug b-day party ideas so if you run across any.............................................le t me know!!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:25 PM   #42  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Spryng and Penny...WTG on the exercise.. woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Let's all do it again tomorrow, OK? I'll check back in tomorrow evening to see how you all (or y'all) did! LOL

Goodnight!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:43 PM   #43  

OK, I'm off to bed now...

Jill, I'm all for a flylady challenge tomorrow! Pick a time (not between 1 pm and 3 if possible) and I'm there!

Geri, exercise tomorrow sounds great but I'm only doing 3x's a week for now, but maybe I'll do extra housework to get moving more tomorrow. TOM finally showed up tonight (2 days late) so I will feel normal soon!

Have a great evening all! See you in the morning!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:05 AM   #44  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey Spryng (and everyone else who wants to join in) how about sometime in the afternoon, like maybe 3pm central? Does that work for anyone? Let me know. I will be at the gym till about 10am (my time) so I dont think we could get it in before your 1-3 window. Let me know what you think! TTYL
Old 08-26-2004, 12:05 AM   #45  
Curves 6-week solution

Don't forget Mom Show at 11am pacific time!!