View Poll Results: If You Had To Pick Only One Of The Following Thrill Seekers....Which Would You Pick?
Skydiving 2 22.22%
Bungee Jumping 0 0%
Mountain Climbing 1 11.11%
Para/Hand Gliding 4 44.44%
Scuba Diving 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 06:29 PM   #16  

Shelley never mind thinking that you are going to bring us down, that is why we are here to help each other out. Life would be pretty boring if we didn't come here with our toubles. We are here for you to vent too. I hope that Mike can find a job. I know that it has to be stressful for you being the bread winner and it must be humbling for Mike not to be. I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there. And remember that you are a good worker, you do everything that you can.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:28 PM   #17  

Shelley, I wish I could say something to make you feel better. I know the stress is terrible on you and then for your boss to treat you like she does is just awful. I wish I could be there to hug you and tell you that everything will be all right. Just remember how much your friends love and care about you.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Dee, I'm so glad that you will be having your surgery and getting the relief that you so deperately need. PLEASE make sure that Larry doesn't forget to post to us after the surgery. I'll be thinking about you and praying that everything goes well. Love you.

Hope all of the Floozies are having a good day and looking forward to a great weekend.
Old 08-27-2004, 10:46 PM   #18  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

We've been so quiet over here.

If you are the praying type, please say a prayer for Tierra's grandmother, who has cancer that's spread. I'm sure He will know which Tierra you're talking about.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:49 AM   #19  

Jennelle-Prayers are being sent Tierra's way from me.

Yesterday was my first day at the front counter. It is very hectic. Now I see why Kathy couldn't get anything done. I keep telling everyone that she's moving me closer to out the door! I did manage to at least make out the school deposit and do 1 PO. Looks like I will be quite busy from now on.

I wish that everyone would post. It is getting very depressing around here without all the comraderie (Jennelle, did I spell it right??) that we normally have. I miss everyone so much.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:57 AM   #20  

Shelley...I don't know if you should be asking me about words, considering I had not one but TWO 6th grade spelling words last week that were on the board spelled wrong for three days!
Old 08-28-2004, 10:45 AM   #21  

Jennelle-Too funny!!
Old 08-29-2004, 11:46 AM   #22  

Hello Floozies

I want to thank the few who have continued to post. I posted 4 days ago and there hasn't been a lot of action since then. Are we slowly letting this thread die? I hope not! I want it to get back the way it was!! Let's all think about how far we have came, what wonderful friendships we have made & what all we have gone through together...good & bad! Do we really want to lose all that? I know I don't!!!

Shelley...I hope things start going better for you at school.I know what it's like to get all the crap thrown on you to do! Try to smile and thank God that you are able to work. That's the only way I can get through some of my days!!

Dee.....I hope everything goes well for you!!! I'll be saying a prayer daily! Please tell Larry to keep us informed!

Ramona....Have you heard from the boys? How's your Dad?

EVERYONE ELSE: I do love & miss you!!! PLEASE post soon!!!!! Like I said, We need to get back the way we were!

BTW: Can anyone tell me why my legs & feet hurt all the time? It's been going on for a couple of years now but here lately it's just worse! You know how I am about going to the Dr..........

LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 01:54 PM   #23  

Sherry-Could the hurting in your legs and feet possibly be that you are on them too much without any rest? Have you tried raising them and resting for awhile? I am really glad you posted. We can't let this board die! We have made way too many friends for that to happen.

I want to try this WW Core plan, but like a dummy I didn't print it out and now I can't find the program anywhere. I'm thinking WW deleted posts that had the list on them.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:58 PM   #24  
Losing it!

Sherry, try adding some potassium to your diet by eating banana's or using Morton light salt w/ potassium. I also agree with Shelley, try putting your legs out in front of you every so often.

I haven't posted because I felt some people had lost interest with the group. I was getting tired of coming here and only a few new messages posted even over a long weekend. I promise to start checking in daily and posting a message as long as everyone else makes an effort too. We have been together to long to let it all die away.

Dee, prayers sent your direction...I will be thinking of you on Monday.

Shelley, maybe you need to just cut loose and really give the people at work a "good cussing" LOL! Honestly, I think they ALL know they can push you around because your so easy going.

I'm trying to stay OP, not doing so great on the exercise. I have tons of things going on right now, too many to bother the board with. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 04:05 PM   #25  

Gayle.....Oh no!! We want to hear EVERYTHING that is going on with you!!!! What's up girlie??????? I'm so happy you posted!! Let's get this group rolling again!!!!! What's this about your new website? I've asked before...fill us in on it!!

Shelley & Gayle...Thanks for the suggestions on my legs. I've tried everything. It could be all this extra weight that's straining on 'em too!! I promised Debbie & my Mom that I would go to the Dr. this week one day after work! Thanks!!

Where is everyone else?????????
Old 08-29-2004, 04:43 PM   #26  
Losing it!

Shelley, check your email for some Core info.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:33 PM   #27  

Sherry - If your legs are also cold all the time, it could indicate a blockage in one of the arteries leading to your legs. You should probably see a doctor for a complete check up.
Old 08-29-2004, 09:16 PM   #28  

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you all have a good week. I'll be gone this week to a crime information convention so you won't be hearing from me until the weekend.
When we get back at the end of the week, everything is supposed to be finished in our house, well, at least the first phase. I've enjoyed being with my dad, but there is no place like home and I'm so ready to get back into a normal routine. My bathroom is finished and I'm just in awe. It is so beautiful and soooooo big. I'm almost afraid to use it because I don't want to mess it up!!!! The granite countertops are wonderful and I'm so pleased with the cherry wood floor. I'll post some pictures when it is all complete.

Sherry, Dan and Ben both called today. They are doing fine. Dan is now driving in a convoy in and out of Sadr City. I'm not at all happy about that because this is the situation where so many have been wounded. I just try to think about other things.

Dee, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting to see a post from Larry. I hope everything goes perfectly!

Gayle, I know you've had a lot on your mind this week. I'm anxious to hear what you've decided. I'm thinking of you my sister.

Shelley, I hope you are holding up under all the pressures that have piled on you in the last couple of weeks. You have not had a good ending to your summer. I have confidence that things will look up for you very soon. Love ya!

Jennelle, I will keep Tierra and her grandmother in my prayers. How is school going??

Love and blessings to all the other floozies......

Well, I have a horrible sinus infection and the medicine is starting to kick in. I better get into bed before someone has to carry me.....believe me, that would NOT be a fun task!!!!

Take care all and I'll talk to you in a few days.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:17 PM   #29  
Losing it!

Sherry, it was a free on-line course through the Barnes & Noble site. I purchased the book, but haven't had the time to read it or join in online. My days seem to go by so quickly!

Ramona, post a pic of your remodeling job when you have a free minute. I want to see all of your hard work!!! I know you will love it!
I hope your feeling better by the time you read this. If it's like the stuff I've had, it seems to hang on forever. Have fun at the convention, try not to get arrested!!! LOL!
Old 08-29-2004, 11:19 PM   #30  

Hi everyone,

I would be very saddened if everyone sopped posting. I am sorry that I have not posted more often. I know that there were some days that I could have made more effort because I wan't feeling to sore.

Thank you everyone for sticking through me in my sickness. I am nervous for tomorrows surgery but by this time tomorrow night everything will be over. Larry will post and let you know how things are. Please say a prayer for me.

I will post on the weekend. I should be home by then.
I love you all.

Good night.
Closed Thread