Old 10-20-2004, 09:27 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 145/132/115

Height: 5'2.5

It's me again! I hope you guys see this post because it has been changed now to the support groups forum.
Today was not good because I ended up eating the candy thats supposed to be for Halloween trick or treaters.
Anyways, tomorrow morning I am getting up and working out. Strict counting of calories, aiming for 1600.
I do not want to start feeling sorry for myself, getting mad about the candy I ate today -- forward thinking, no looking back. I will lose the weight. Period.

Think positive with me here, okay?!

Hope to hear from you
Cyndy
cyndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 07:10 AM   #77  

Okay girl, this is my third post! I don't think any of you have seen the post in this new area so I'm bumping it in hopes that you'll notice so you can give me an update on how you are doing!

I am finding it surprisingly easy to healthy well without overeating.. One day this week I had the Halloween candy in my house but havent touched it since (and dont want to!)

I feel really great and so much better than I did a month ago. I am so relieved to be happy again, for some reason I was getting really depressed before.

I have also found that since focusing more on my health and body, it has given me a new "obsession", and I quote that because its not really an obsession, but has given me another focus other than to concentrate on my guy problems, and its working better than I ever thought.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:13 PM   #78  

Hey

So sorry I havent posted in like AGES!!!!

Well im on day four of south beach. My mom convinced me to try it because she likes it so much.

God weightloss is so frustrating. Ya on Halloween I was so proud, I gave all of my candy to my friends, except for like 5 mini chocolate bars which i polished off the next day. But then i had no more candy and haven't missed it at all.

I found it very easy to eat healthy. I try not to think about food so much. When I do think about food I start to think about how much i really want some bad food and then i cant stop thinking about it and i eat some. then i eat even more and even more.
Yea if i just dont even think about it at all, it really helps. When i am like ok today i will have NO chocolate, i keep saying that to myself and then in the evening i binge and go crazy eating chocolate. I just try to keep myself busy and I eat a lot less.

Oh you guys should try the South Beach mock french toast (on the south beach phase one breakfast recipes) its delicious@!!!!
blondie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 08:36 AM   #79  

Hey Blondie!

Congrats! I just noticed the weight loss. Wow, I would love to be 127 lbs again

I am doing much better because I am holding a whole new attitude. And what is making such a difference for me is saying to myself that this is such a small price to pay to be slim (for me, writing it down).

Good luck and talk to you later!
Old 11-09-2004, 02:15 PM   #80  

Wink

Im glad that you have found a good motivation!

It can get really hard. I am under soooo much pressure right now to lose weight from my coach. Competition is soon, and I MUST BE THIN!!!I know its not right to listen to other people, but it is helping me to push myself to do what I want.

Are you guys following a low fat diet or low carb, or low cal?
Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM   #81  

Hey

I have never followed low carb, for me that is getting too complicated haha. I generally just count calories, for me it is the easiest and because I used to do it religiously when I was younger and much thinner, I pretty much know the counts off the top of my head!

I just need all the motivation I can get. What motivates you?
Old 12-16-2004, 09:26 PM   #82  

is this chat still going?

I've switched back to my original logic or low cal and low fat