Old 08-09-2004, 01:24 PM   #31  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Geri/Floormate

Yes, I love my floormate. I have white ceramic tile completely in my downstairs. I was mopping twice a day when we first moved in here. I don't think I'd buy one just for my kitchen or anything. But if you have a decent amount of tile and wood it is well worth the money. I paid $169.00 for mine at Target around Christmas. I noticed they had them for $129 the other day. Harsh bargin.

Off ot make the boys lunch.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:09 PM   #32  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

I got my cable internet!!! It's sooooooooo fast. I love it. Just thought I would let you all know cause I am really excited. I'm OP so far today so I will try and keep it that way. How is everyone else doing? Hope you all are having a good day! Feel better Jaymi!

TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:29 PM   #33  
Walking away the weight

Happy afternoon to all . . . oh, I guess not for those on pacific time just yet

Geri- I hate doing short errands with Liam too - it's a pain to get him in and out of the car and then he gets cranky about it. I'm certain you'll be back OP very soon. Otherwise Penny will come after you, like she did me!

Mel- congrats on getting the walk in. Have a great day!

Jill- 102 degrees???? That's insane. Bayleigh (look how I spelled Bayley
What a freudian slip ) and Liam are almost the same age When is her Birthday? I know I should be able to figure that out from your ticker, but I'm not that good at math! Liam's is Oct. 21.

Cheri- on the loss!!!! You're really doing wonderfully. Great idea for the sheet - it would have come in handy during my fort building days!

Geri/Cheri- what is a floormate?

Jaymi- Hola! Sorry you're feeling down - is TOM on the way?

Michelle- what the heck is up with parents who let their children do such annoying/destructive things??? MIL sounds wonderful! Good for her- you take a break

I have kind of a silly dilemma, but need help. I'm going to a friend's place tomorrow afternoon. I specifically said around 1 or 1:30 figuring that would be after lunch and I could have my weekly flexlunch at McDonalds before we arrive there. But now she says she wants to bring in Pizza or something for lunch while I'm over there. This would be okay, but I really don't want to use my flexpoints on pizza- I like using it on McDonalds because that's always what I crave most. I think if I offer to bring McDonalds, she wouldn't really be into that . . . is there a good solution?
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:48 PM   #34  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default It's quiet time...

Leigh--are you really good friends with her? I mean the kind of friends where you can say ''um yeah, pizza is good and all, but no thanks i'm having McD's before I come over'' LOL Probably not or you would have done that and not ask for advise, huh? Ok this is what I would do, if I really wanted my McD's and really with you just getting back on points if you don't get that McD's it could lead to sabatoge KWIM? So it's important that we bypass the pizza and get the golden arches I'd say that I had a few errands to run and stops to make and that I'd just pick something up while I was out and about and then head on over. Offer to grab her something too etc, but just put it out there that you want to stop while your out and about. If you said that to me, that would let me know you weren't interested in pizza but you were still be very tactful.

The floormate is made by Hoover. It is really quite nifty. It will suck up liquid spills. It wil vaccum up tile or wood floors. Then it has a floor cleaning option too. (think carpet shampooer) It has rotating bristles that scrub the floor while shooting out a cleaning solution ...then it sucks up the water and your floor it clean. You can see it here... http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrP.../SpinScrub.htm

Penny--sorry I missed you last night. I gave you a yell, and then my puter did some goofy lock up so I just shut it off.

Michelle--I love bold colors too. In GA our bedroom was RED. The boys bathroom was YELLOW and BLUE. And their bedroom was mustard witht he ceiling painted sky blue and I handpainted clouds and had the constellations up there too. You MIL might have just had a heart attack. It's good that she wants to help out...enjoy it.

Ok...I know there are many more of you...and I love you all...lol, I just can't remember you all to get personal. I will do it by the end of the day. Gotta exercise in just a few while the boys are down for quiet time.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:18 PM   #35  
Curves 6-week solution

Leigh I noticed that you spelled Bayley like Bayleigh last night! I though it was pretty funny and then it got me thinking "why didn't I really spell it like that?!" since that is how my mom's name is spelled that would have been kind of cool. I had to laugh though! Penny was apologizing for spelling is Bailey and I told her what you had done so we had a good laugh. Also if you look real close at the beginning of my signature you should be able to find what you are looking for! LOL! Can we say early vision loss? Just Kidding!

Cheri sounds like you are getting things done today. Good for you! That floormate sounds cool!

Ok well I am thoroughly enjoying my new high speed internet too much and should get off but don't really want to. I have a new AIM screen name for those of you that use it. It's Bayleysmom17 so add me if you want! TTYL
Old 08-09-2004, 03:30 PM   #36  
Walking away the weight

Jill- it's funny because in my mind I know how you spell Bayley, but when I get to the "Ley/Leigh" sound, my fingers just take over on their own I guess! I'm glad you're enjoying high speed -I don't know how I survived without it!

Cheri- yeah, that's a good idea. I may tell her it's related to my diet and I want to eat lunch earlier because I skip breakfast to save up points (also because I'm not hungry until around 11am). Hopefully she'll understand. Like I said, I wish I could tell her I'll just bring McDonald's, but she has more "gourmet" taste

I attempted to straighten up, but then Liamkept getting into stuff, so I'll do that later maybe. Also, I'm hoping my the ebay stuff I won arrives today.
Old 08-09-2004, 03:32 PM   #37  
SAHM of 3

How is everyone this afternoon? I haven't done much since my first loads of laundry. Still have some waiting on me. I was doing good until Andrew wanted me to hold him because he's not feeling well and then all my energy drained.
We had lunch and I'm going to be getting dinner started soon and clean the kitchen. I can do more laundry then. Ally and Andrew are sleeping, Alisa is next door playing with a friend, so I can either keep working on my school stuff or try to take a nap................. the latter sounds good to me.
My mom is picking up the rest of my school books today so I think we are starting next week. So I've got alot to get done before then. I need to reorder some of Andrew's perscription for his breathing machine because he is sounding bad today.
Well, I'm off for a bit.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:24 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello! Boy you have been busy! I'm a whole thread behind already and I'm sure a new one will begin here shortly.

Dh just left out. I'm glad he got to come home. He had alot to get off his chest but he is lots better now. PLus he is getting a new truck! (company truck) but he stayed a little longer today because we called the plumbers out to fix our drains and I didn't want to be here alone when they got here. So he was a sweet hubby and stayed, lol. Turns out it was a plastic cup in there!! And lots of hair.. which I am sure was mine because I shed like a dog sometimes, lol. But I can't control what goes down the tub drain. But no more over flow or poop in the tub so I'm thrilled! LOL

Well.. I am doing my flylady routines late today, my house is still clean but I wanted to get in 15 in of deep cleaning and such so I'm off here for now. I will try to go back through this thread though and see what I missed. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #39  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey Spryng, I am doing flylady today too and my house is soooooooo clean, I almost don't know what to do with myself. I mean it's not totally clean and there are definitly things that could be done but it seems the things that are always messy are clean so I feel like I got a lot done. Did you scrub your counters this morning? LOL!
Who does your dh drive for? That was sweet of him to stay until the plumbers came, I'm glad everything got fixed! Ok off to clean bathrooms until baby wakes up! See ya!
Old 08-09-2004, 04:45 PM   #40  
Walking away the weight

New thread - new thread! See you there
Old 08-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #41  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread! see ya at #239
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:56 PM   #42  
**Kristin**

Hey Ladies! I'm back from another long, fun weekend! I missed you all but when DH is home it seems like the computer colects dust since summers are so dang busy! I had a great birthday! Dh threw me a surprise party at Brewsky's (a bar and grill) and our WHOLE family and all of our friends were there, about 60 people! IT was so cool, I started crying. I have lost alot of people that I love lately, and to see everyone that I care about in one room was so cool, getting chills thinking about it! Today we are back to normal (finally) except for the massive mountain of laundry that is awaiting me! Also this desk that I am sitting at has so much crap piled on it, that I barely have room to move the mouse !!
I know that some of you were talking about bold colors in the house. I love them and they don;t scare me at all either! My whole kitchen, dining room and formal living room is red, tan and silver/chrome....I love red!
I can't wait to get my digital camera, dh got me one for my b-day but he just cut out a picture of one and told me that he wants me to pick it out! Then I can take pictures of our house, and other stuff..I would love to see some of everyones scrapbook pages and we could share ideas too if I could take pics and put them on here!
Well better get something done, dinner figured out too, sheesh, I don't even know whats in the fridge....hope to be able to get personal later, if not, tomorrow morning for sure!
BTW: I am starting "over" today on plan for sure! I sucked at it this weekend, and all last week! Today has been good, but I have no idea how I have maintained all this 2 weeks without eating right! ughh....talk to you all later!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote