Old 08-08-2004, 03:28 PM   #31  

Hi everyone just thought I would check the post in between vaccuming and dusting! This place is hopping.

Spryng I forgot to mention how terrible for a thing like that for you husband to see. I am so glad you were not with like last week. I don't know if I could handle that. You might be able to rent a snake from Home Depot, Lowes, or a plain plumbing store. Thanks for saying you missed me. I am feeling kind of lonely. Hus took the kids to mil's.

Oh and btw GREAT JOB Michelle on the weight loss. You are a hard worker. Keep it up!

Well gotta run, I want to get as much stuff done now while the kids are gone !! I have a roast in the oven for supper, may do mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies or make mexican wraps with them with fresh guacamole! Okay I really I have to go . bye, Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 03:29 PM   #32  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

So I know you aren't supposed to weigh more than once a week which is why I wasn't going to get a scale for home in the first place. However I did buy one and now I get on it like once a day. It's so bad!!! But I got on just now and I was down another 1.5 pounds!!! And that was after breakfast! I can't believe it! I guess it's probably just because I have really been watching it the last few days and it is the initial weight loss that will soon taper off. I was just really excited. It makes me want to do good all the time and stay OP. Penny, you were inspirational earlier when you said your hubby called and you told him you didn't want the sausage thing cause when my hubby got home just now he had subway and offered me one of his white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and I said no too! So thanks for that! Ok I need to go make some lunch before I give in and eat the cookie LOL! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 04:00 PM   #33  
soontobethin

Hi,
Spryng, that must have been terrible for your dh. Thanks for the info on the makeup. I think I will have to get that for myself.
Michelle, congrats on losing that 5 lbs so far. That is great.
Well, I have to go to the msn website to download updates for this thing. I will catch you all later.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 04:16 PM   #34  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies....

It's me again Margaret... hehehe I did my five minute room rescues... bro and sil came over and I ate some peanuts... not many though b/c he used alot of crab boil and salt and it was just too much for me... good thing .....

Jill,
I am glad I inspired you earlier! That is what we are here for ..... for each other... there are many days when the ladies here are on plan and I'm not and it encourages me to get it together.... so now I am on plan and so excited.....

Don't know about you guys but I know when I eat healthier I just feel so much better

Spryng,
Hope you get a nap in before dh comes home. Hope he gets everything fixed with the pipes! Congrats for getting the whole house done! WOOO HOO!

Ricci,
It is nice to see you posting! How is school going?

Julie,
Your supper sounds just de...lish.. I just LOVE roast what kind is it ? pork? we usually eat deer here.. but I know any kind of roast smells sooo good in the oven Hope you get all your dusting and such done!

Cheri,
Hope you got your exercise in! Congrats to you

Lori,
How are you doing today? That ice cream sounds good too!

Ok I am off again to make sure I actually accomplish something today
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 04:17 PM   #35  
Walking away the weight

Default Starting Over

Okay gals - I'm starting over with this thread. There's obviously no way I can catch up completely on what I missed But today is also my back OP day! And I'm doing really well. I'm up 2 lbs from my lowest weight, the price I pay for my wek and a half craziness.

Michelle- on the loss!!! How are you liking WW these dyas?

Cheri- hi! Looks like you're doing well and keeping OP.

Penny- look - I'm already back on track!!! It's so awesome that you're on track

Jill- Congrats on losing . . . you're doing awesome. The closest Walmarts around here are not very good either, but I've been to really great ones in Florida. Apparently they're planning to redo the one here - it has a very bad reputation.

Heidi- Hi! I look forward to getting to know you better Welcome!

Crystal- though you most likely had some sort of migraine or pregnancy related headach, I think you should definitely double check with the doctor.

Lori- you must also be new! Hi! Welcome to the group. So you live in Germany? Hmm . . . may have to get you to send me some European baby clothes Just kidding! Though I do love the boys baby clothes they make/have in Europe. I'm also on WW

Spryng- OMG!!! I'm so sorry you're husband had to deal with that - how horrendous. Sorry you're under the weather! Hope you're better soon. What is the one point WW cake? Is it something you baked? You've been super busy!

Julie- don't feel too bad about the sundae - I've been off plan for weeks now (well until today), I know you'll make better choices ASAP!

Hope all is well, Ricci!

Well, I have a cold, so I'm kind of tired. TTYL!

QOTD I don't think I'd change anything because I'm kind of scared of the risks involved with any surgery. A c-section was enough
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #36  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Leigh,
Guess I won't have to come hunt you down. I am so happy you are back on track! Welcome Back! I sure have missed you Hope you have a wonderful week on plan

I actually got the laundry done, just washing my sheets now... but almost finished... windexed, dusted, swept, wiped down all the counters, did the dishes, wiped the doors down with the magic eraser... and even replaced old pics on my wall of the kids... I know I am missing something but I know I did it My house smells really clean. I love that smell. I even lit some candles

Well I gotta find something for supper I will talk to you all tonight have a wonderful night
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 05:54 PM   #37  
Curves 6-week solution

Ok so I have had a shower, my kitchen is clean except for the floors (my sink is even clean!) I've done 2 loads of laundry, bed is made, baby is asleep! Ok I guess I have done quite a bit today, sometimes I have to write it down to see if I really got anything accomplished or not! I'd get a whole lot more done if I wasn't checking for new posts every 45 minutes!! Anyway the cable guy is coming tomorrow to hook up cable internet for me!! I am so excited to upgrade from dial up, it's just so slow. Actually I am so used to dial up that it doesnt seem that slow, but it is compared to the cable. So I just remembered I was getting it tomorrow and I have to wait all day for him to get here, they said he would be here anytime from 8 in the morning to 5 at night! Anyway I want to have my house clean so I don't have to worry about it while he is here hooking my computer up.

Ricci good to hear from you! What have you been up to today?

Penny I definitley feel better when I eat good and exercise. My mom is starting the SBD because her dr. told her to get on a diet that has omega-3 food, she also told her she HAS to work out 5 days a week so since she doesn't usually have a clue what to do when she goes to the gym I am going to start going back with her as of tomorrow. I am kind of glad she HAS to go the gym cause it will make me go and once I get in a routine it should be easy to stick to and I will feel a lot better. Anyway good for you for not eating too many peanuts, so their boiled? Not sure it I have ever heard of that before. Fill me in!

Leigh glad to hear from you again! You must have been really busy, as you can see so have we with all these threads! I'm glad to know I am not the only one with a crappy Wal-Mart! I guess it's not really that bad cause I don't know what I am missing since I have never been in a super wal mart. It kind of makes me laugh that even though all of us are from different parts of the country that we all have Wal-Mart! And most of us go there a lot! Well except for those that live out of the country I guess. LOL I'm sure you will do so good this week now that you are back on plan. Good luck!

Spryng have fun with DH tonight! LOL I caught your little inuendo last post Oh ya and my dh wants to know what company your dh works for. He is just interested cause he works on a lot of trucks and likes to know about people who are semi into the same profession as him.

Michelle where are ya? Probably having fun with the family. I seriously need to get a headset so I can talk with you. I though that was so cool last night! I told my dh about it and he thought it was cool too. Does any headset work cause I have one that used to go to my old phone, I'm not sure lmk. Hope to talk to you soon.

Ok enough of a break, I need to vacuum. TTYL!
Old 08-08-2004, 06:28 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hey Jill! I'm not sure if any headset will work mine is just a GE brand I got at Target for like 15 bucks you can hook it up and see if it will work though! That will be neat if we can all do voice chat one night then we don't have to worry about long distance or going over our minutes on cell phones I've been busy today my inlaws arrive on Thursday so we are just getting things ready for them and the remodeling we will be doing. We did like 8 loads of laundry and beds made and I just doused the bathroom with bleach and it is sparkling now. Hubby made a mess in the kitchen making oatmeal cookies, trying to sabotage me but I haven't had any yet I could probably have 2 I've only eaten 6 points worth of food today, so I have some to spare

Penny, lol I totally forgot to change my signature!! Woohhoooo!! I'm excited How is your day going?

Spryng I hope you have an enjoyable evening with DH!! Give him some babying for his ordeal

Leigh, I'm so glad to see you back we were worried about you!!

Well I was supposed to work from noon to 1 am but they said I could come in at 6 pm thank god!! So I'm working from 6pm til 1 am today that will be long for me since I usually only work 4 hours a shift lol.

I'm gonna go get cleaned up since I'm all grimey from cleaning
I hope you all have a great evening
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 08:01 PM   #39  
Walking away the weight

Everybody stop!!! Ya'll are sooo cleanly! You're making me look bad . . . except I have a cold, so that's my current excuse!

Penny- I missed you too! This week was so crazy, but I'm not sure why. Just turned out to be so busy.

Jill- boiled peanuts are a Southern thing I actually end up going to Target a lot more because it's closer. I swear I live there ever since Liam was born. I feel like we should buy stock! How often does Bayleigh nap?

Michelle- what will you do with your extra points? I have 4 left that I'm saving for mini chocolate bars during Six Feet Under tonight

TTYL!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 08:14 PM   #40  
Curves 6-week solution

Hey Leigh, don't worry I really am not that clean I just have been trying harder to be lately. I go to Target all the time too! I registered there and at Toys R Us when Bayley was born so I go there quite often. Bayley usually naps 2 or 3 times a day for an hour or so. That's when I try to get housework done. She just pulled herself up on the coffee table for the first time today, it was so exciting! How many times a day does Liam nap? Is he a pretty good baby? Hope your cold gets better! TTYL
Old 08-08-2004, 09:14 PM   #41  
soontobethin

Hi, leigh welcome back. We've missed you the past few days. Penny, I haven't started school yet, but belive me when I do, ya'all will know all about it. Jill, you have been busy today. You put me to shame.Michelle, have a good night at work. We haven't done anything fun today. I went to church this morning, I think its one I will actually go back too. In fact I was going to go to the evening service, but I misread the sign and got there an hour late. I have eaten way to many jelly bellys, no more for a few days. My mom gets back from Hawaii on Tuesday, with my birthday present. Yay! My dad actually sent me a birthday card with money, which is weird since I haven't heard from him in almost a year. Well, that's all for now. I will check back in tomorrow. Have a great evening.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:20 PM   #42  
soontobethin

Started a new thread, see you there.