Old 08-05-2004, 12:10 AM   #31  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys! What I thought would be a quick half hour ride turned into a long 2 hour ride! It was nice though, we went up to the lake and then took the back way home through the woods. The baby just talked and slept so it was nice.

Geri even though that is way scary what your son did I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I was just picturing you running after him with a stroller except since I had never seen what you looked like I was half way picturing your doll LOL! I'm sure you will look back and laugh..........someday! I'm sure I will have plenty of stories to tell when Bayley hits that age. She's only crawling now so not too many worries unless I forget to vacumm

Cindi, you have tried to IM me? The only IM I've gotten from you was when we were chatting a few days ago. What did you try to IM with? Yahoo or AOL? That's weird cause I always answer IM's and I am on here a lot so you would think I would be able to recieve them. Next time I see you online I will try to IM and see what happens. We definitley need to figure something out cause I am falling off the wagon by myself!

Ok everyone is anyone chatting or not?! I would like to if anyone is there, I just don't know where to go. I know MSN but sometimes we chat Yahoo, clue me in will ya
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:25 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

LOL Cindi I htink I know you well enough now to say we would make a totally compatible couple lol jk I'll make your doll tomorrow sometime so keep an eye out for it

I don't know if anyone made it to chat tonight but I fell asleep and just woke up I'll probably be up forever now! oh well

Ok I'm gonna try and get some sleep
Michelel
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:06 AM   #33  

Height: 5 foot

Hello chickies! Well trying to start off early so that I can start off right. I didn’t end up exercising yesterday. So.. Today is a new day. I got up early, fixed hubby some breakfast and lunch, and… well at least I thought I’d get a early start. But.. The baby has arisen! So I gotta put off my exercising until later… which means it probably won’t happen… But oh well, who cares. I got a lot to do today. It’s the grocery shopping day.. I didn’t eat too bad yesterday… I did journal at least! This stupid AOL has frozen up on me once already. I had made a pre-planned schedule for the week with my exercising, but today I’m just going to do whatever Denise Austin does. I haven’t exercised in 3 days, so the schedule doesn’t matter too much right now! My knee is killing me! You’d think I was too young for that.. But it hurts. Oh well, I’m not letting anything stop me. I have to make my menu for the week. I have no idea what I’m going to plan. DH doesn’t seem to like much of anything I’ve been trying. But I like it.. So maybe I’ll try to get something even cheaper this week and incorporate a couple of TV dinners into it. I don’t know. I can feel the crankiness arising in me because when I thought about 3 days without exercising it really ticked me off. I probably will see a gain this Saturday for weigh-in. And it is all my fault. I can’t blame anyone else.. I could have exercised for 20 minutes.. But I just didn’t. Being lazy is not good. I should know better than that!! Today is a new day… and I gotta get on the ball. No more whining, and complaining… etc. I just gotta do it! I’m not doing what it takes the get the results I want… and I can’t blame anyone but me.. So Jaymi.. Shut up and get back on track!!! I will come back later for personal comments and to update…I guess I’ll just watch Denise Austin for now. I hope everyone is having a great day!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:22 AM   #34  
SAHM of 3

gonna start a new thread...see you there.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:31 AM   #35  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Red face Morning Chicks!!

Hey Jill...you are not falling off the wagon all by yourself, I am with ya!! Looks like several of us are struggling! So what are we going to do about it?? We can do this!! I haven't lost any weight in over a month, other than some of the pounds I gained back So I am really ready!! A new number would be so nice!

So I am starting with today...and focusing on that...

I will lift weights after I take Hope to preschool.

I am putting my water for the day in the fridge to drink when I get off of here.

Breakfast will be an english muffin half with cheese

Lunch will be low fat pasta salad and a tilapia filet

Dinner will be WW Taco Junk

Snacks will be pita chips, broccoli

What about the rest of you? Take some time to plan your menu for today now, but just today. You may help someone else by posting what you are eating today, so get to it!! It will make it much easier to stay OP to have this figured out. Maybe we all just need to slow down and think about things to get back on track, one day at a time or even one meal at a time. I know I do, my reason for failing is lack of planning and feeling the need to get fast food after starving myself. BAD BAD BAD CINDI!

Hope you ladies have a great day.
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote