Old 08-03-2004, 02:55 PM   #31  
Walking away the weight

Hey gals! Let's see how far Liam allows me to get with this

Penny- I give you permission to hunt me down if I'm not back OP by Monday! Did you have fun at Hobby Lobby? I love craft stores.

Crystal, you're right. It's a lot easier to make good choices when I have good stuff in the house.

Jaymi-a time share right above you? That's no good! Hope they stop being annoying.

Diane- for being back OP today! I'm going back on Sunday. But you are a much stronger woman than I!

Kristin- good! We'll both atart on Sunday then and be accountable to one another That will help me a lot - and you, too, I hope!

Michelle- :chher: I'm so relieved Taylor's fever broke!

Spryng- sounds like Ava really enjoys the reward system. Sounds like fun!

Ricci- hope you can post a pic of the ring soon

Jill- hi! How is your day going?

Okay - gotta change a diaper . . .
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!

My day has been going just fine. I had a smart ones for lunch (the chicken enchilada suiza one, yum!) that is my favorite. Dinner will be chicken parmesan. DH loves it. Plus it's low cal so why not? What are you all planning for dinner?
I guess I'm going to take a nap soon. I was going to crochet but it looks like the kids got into my stuff and lost my hook, ugh. I have one of each size and now that one is missing. SO I can search this house inch by inch or just go to walmart later to buy a new one. Maybe I should just buy a pack of several hooks so I have extra in case this happens again.
I did get some stuff done. Flylady is focusing on the laundry room and wash this week and boy do I need it! LOL. I had a big basket of socks in there and another box of baby socks and stuff. I hate sorting and pairing socks. But I figure I might as well get it done. So I sorted through all of them and put lots in the giveaway bag because they are too small and now all I have left to do is pair them and put them away. But that took me over an hour just to sort through them. I also got my kitchen cleaned. Seems out bathroom is having issues. DH took a shower after mowing the lawn earlier and the tub didn't want to drain properly (it was just fine yesterday) and it made the toilet bubble and over flow. Anyone know why this would happen or how to fix it? So my floor got soaked in there (we have carpet) and that was a mess. Dh leaves tomorrow morning so I hope he gets it figured out and fixed today.
But anyway, enough about my mundane life, lol.

Jill, I am a sucker for snickers too. I love those hershey bar with almonds. If I have those in the house I cave instantly. So I try not to buy them. And floppy disks?? What are those??? JK!! LOL... I'm not sure if those machines take them but I'm sure you can send the floppy disk in and they'll print off the pics. Give them a call to find out for sure.

Ricci, I think you told me once already but what are you going back to school for? It sounds like it would be fun. Adult time.

Penny, I think those race car beds are so cute! I'm sure they love it. What did you get at hobby lobby??

Jaymi, I do hope today gets better for you. I think what you need is a spa day, lol. Go get a massage or facial. You need some alone time and maybe that will cheer you up.

Leigh, I hope you are able to maintain while off plan. I think I have gained. I'll know for sure come friday. And no I haven't talked to a doc about my cysts. i got one once right after I got married and they told me how there could be nothing done once it ruptures and I never know I have them until they rupture so I don't want to take a trip to the er over nothing, you know? But I know I should find a doc and speak to him anyway about it. I procrastinate when it comes to my health, lol.

Ok, gonna try and get a short nap in. Have a great afternoon all!!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:13 PM   #33  
soontobethin

its me again.
Jill, i am going to be a student, and I am going to go to cosmetology school. I will be going from 5pm to 10pm M-f, and it's going to take me 15 months since it's part time. Oh well.
Spryng, I forgot to answer you on the ww. I love it. I lost 2 lbs last week. I hope that continues for me. Not much else going on here. Have a good afternoon.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:26 PM   #34  

Kristen thanks for the words of advice. I did belong to a twin's club in my area, but it was kind of weird, very disorganized, so I didn't get much out of it. I'm sure that's not true of all clubs, probably just the one in my area. I totally agree with what everyone has said so far, that they are probably just delayed a bit. I'm sure I'll feel better once I get a little more feedback from someone in the speech therapy department, but that will be a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed

Jill, I think you are right, that we never officially "met" so big howdy to ya! I'm glad theres one more gal in my time zone on the board as well. I always feel so darned lazy when I wake up early to post, only to read all the amazing things everyone else has accomplished in the day. LOL it's all good, I just have to keep remembering the time difference! It is nice to officially meet you though, you probably came to the board around the time I was on vacation. I look forward to getting to know you better as well.

Leigh you'll be on that bandwagon soon enough I'm sure! I hope you enjoy your little break from counting every calorie, then you'll feel pretty motivated to get going again. Speaking of which I need to make a new goal. Luckily, even with all my bad choices this month I somehow managed to make the small end of my goal. So I need to try and lose another 5 pounds this month as well. I'll change that later.

Sprying, hope you enjoy your nap and I hope you find all your crocheting goodies soon! Those lil buggers! My favorite lunch is also the chicken enchilada one! Lean Cuisine makes one similar, and I just buy whichever one is on sale that week, so I always have it on hand. Yum!
In regards to the toilet thing, I've had that issue before. If you have a block in your plumbing anywhere, the water will start to back up as it is not draining properly. Whenever we've had a block, my downstairs toilet overflows whenever the dishwasher or washing machine is going, because it can't drain fast enough. We needed a plumber to come out and snake the drains, hopefully you don't have the same problem. Sorry to be the bearer of possibly bad news. Hope it clears itself out.

Off to do a little cleaning. Busy, busy week!

P.S. Michelle, I'm so glad Taylor's fever finally broke! Fever's scare the crud out of me. I'm glad she's on the mend and running you ragged already, good sign that she's feeling much better.

hugs,
Di
DianeJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:45 PM   #35  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hello!!!

School has started, so life should get better!

I am trying to get back on something that resembles a plan and a schedule! I bought some healthy food and have my water in the freezer!

Spryng...WELCOME HOME! I missed ya!

Crystal...Sounds like you have a great plan for your homeschooling! Good luck!

Di...Speech therapy was wonderful for my son! It helped it so many was and he learned alot. I do agree that having them around other kids will help determine if there is really a serious problem. They will come out of their shells alot to be able to fit in with kids their age. Even imitating them! I will pray for ya!

Well, kids are rolling in, so I'll be back later. To those I missed posting to, you are special to me, too. I just can't remember what all I wanted to say anymore! LOL!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:50 PM   #36  

Height: 5 foot

Quick, quick checkin....

Jill- yes you can take your floppy to Walmart... I know. I just spent 17 bucks!

Crystal- sorry I used the wrong choice of words... I said toddler bed.. but when I first put my son into his bed... it was like a toddler bed.. It had a bed frame.. but I pushed the bottom wood out so that it box spring went on the floor, and it was a regular sized twin bed... We just bought him another bed a year ago because he didn't want to get rid of it! So maybe I meant.. a bootleg bed !

I had more to type but my daughter is tearing up my DVD's so gotta go!!1

Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:09 PM   #37  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Jaymi! I had all my digitals on my computer but I had to save them all to a disc because I had to wipe my computer last month and start over. The only problem is I have a lot of pictures and they are so big only a couple would fit per disc! So now I have like 15 discs of pictures that I need to do something with. So thanks for the tip!

Well I was going to post some more but I hear my daughter crying in the other room and I want to watch "Where the heart is" it's my favorite movie! I'll post more later.
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:16 PM   #38  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!

See ya there!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote