Old 08-03-2004, 08:59 AM   #16  
Walking away the weight

Good morning everyone I'm still not able to get to the store today, so it's hard for me to get back OP yet. I think I may just start on Sunday and say I gave myself this week as vacation

Jill- I know, I've heard that statistic about pregnant women too. I liked the post about mothers

Spryng- have you talked to your doc about the cysts? (I guess you probably have!)

Michelle- how is Taylor today?

Penny- hi! Glad all is well with you!

Di- Hey, I've missed you. I'm sorry to hear about the stress you're going through with the boys. I know all the tests and evaliations you all have to go through are emotionally difficult, and at the same time I'm sure you're anxious to have some answers. I'm thinking of you . . . keep us posted.

Geri- Sorry about MIL - aging is hard to deal with. I seriously am starting over on Sunday! Do you want to start over then too?

Melissa- oh I have to check that site out! I'm all about bargains . . .

Crystal- no, I was not OP yesterday I know it's all my own choice, of course. I've heard some people put an air mattress next to the toddler bed in case the baby climbs/falls out. I'm glad you've found a school schedule you like. Do your kids have to take standardized exams at certain points?

QOTD: Junk food- McDonalds (burger, fries, coke); Healthy food- Spinach.

Nothing big planned today. I have my eye on a few auctions at ebay that end tonight, so maybe I'll end up winning them!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:26 AM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Helllllooooo

Leigh,
I'm sorry you are still off plan I know the feeling. I think if you want to stay off plan this week that if fine but I will haunt you down if you are not back on bright and early Monday morning You like McDonalds the best? I like their fries but their burgers aren't the best. Now I luv me some Wendy's Daves got it goin on

Crystal,
Is Andrew tall? Or does the bed not go down far enough? My Andrew is just so short I don't think he will ever climb out... I am glad you got all your school schedules picked out.

Melissa,
Thanks for the website. Where are you running off to this morning? I am gonna make a run to Hobby Lobby. My fav store You are doing so awesome! Congrats on staying on plan! WOOO HOOO!

Geri,
I am sooo sorry about your mil. That was terrible what happened to her. I will keep her in my prayers. How are the boys doing?

Jill,
I luv the dollar tree only b/c they have boocoodles of scrapbooking stickers and such for a dollar. Did you get anything interesting? I enjoyed talking to you last night!

Michelle,
Thanks for the puter help! I did find some problems on my puter and it fixed them thanks to you! Hope the girls are feeling better this morning! Let me know!

Spryng,
I am so glad that dinner turned out great! Please post the recipe. You know we always enjoy them! I never did tell you how sorry I am that you had another cyst rupture! I am glad that dh was there this time! Hugs to you

Di,
Ok first of all no matter what happens you are NOT a bad mother. When I found out about Andrew's kidney disorder... I went through the same thing. My sil has the twin boys and they were also delayed in their speech. They are 5 now and doing fine. I am sure that there is nothing to worry about. Please please keep us posted and I will have the boys in my prayers!

Melinda,
Are you getting ready for JW's party?

Kristen,
Where are you at girlie?

Angel,
Hi out there

Jaymi,
Hope you have a better day. Thanks for the recipes! I'll let you know when I use one.

Ricci,
Have you started school yet?

Cindi,
How are you enjoying your vacation?

Cheri,
Sorry we missed you in chat last night Have a great day!

Jackie,
HI

Andrea,
If you are out there, I was just checking on you!

Misty,
How is the baby doing? I bet he is getting big!

Ok I hope no one else posted while I wrote this but I will soon find out!

Ok QOTD: I luv salty things, like potato chips and my fav healthy food is tomatoes and cucumbers yum yum!

I am gonna get dressed and get to Hobby Lobby
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:44 AM   #18  
SAHM of 3

Okay,
Leigh, that's okay to not be back OP, I think you'll be more than motivated when you get the store and have the best choices close to hand. I don't want to take chances with Andrew. I caught him trying to climb out this morning and he didn't want me to help him, he wanted to do it, so I just held my hands close to help out and luckily because he almost fell and would have hitten his chin on the rail. He's simply ready to get out of there.
Penny, Andrew is somewhat tall. He's been in the 95 percentile of his age for his head circumference, heighth (sp?), and weight. I think the mattress is all the way down and the rail comes below his chest or right at it. Of course my Andrew is 20 months.
Not to worry, I've got a bed. My MIL had a spare twin bed in her guest room. Dh is going to get it this afternoon. I've got ALOT of work to do today. I've got to get the girls room clean and move their dressers to make room for a third twin bed. I can't believe 3 of them will be sharing, but hey it's a 2 bedroom house, no choices, huh?
Well, I've got to get busy. Hope you all have a great day. BTW, I started back on coffee this morning and I've got a huge caffiene boost right now, feeling great.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:09 AM   #19  

Height: 5 foot

Here are my comments.. I figured I’d do these separately! To get away from the depressing post!

Michelle- Thanks for the doll! As you see I’ve been practicing! I have like a bajillon pics on my computer.. But I cant get them on here.. So I was confused… I hope Tay is feeling better!

Spryng- GLAD YOUR BACK! I missed ya! Sounds like you’ve been busy non stop since you’ve been back! Wow.. You’re on a mission sista!

Diane- Don’t get so upset over what others say… Especially men. Children are all different. And they talk when they are good and ready… My little sister and I did everything at a completely different pace. I think you should take them to the Doctor and see what he/she says. Maybe he’s shy, or maybe he doesn’t feel like playing with them.. Kids have their own personalities. Some days my daughter likes other kids.. Some days she totally ignores them. She’s like that with people too. And don’t feel guilty for anything.. Nothing is your fault. You probably just have some stubborn kiddos with their own things going on. My son didn’t talk till’ he got good and ready.. He knew how.. He just didn’t. MY daughter is talking away… So just don’t get so down.. And just get to the root of things! Everything will be ok!

Jill- You just said a bad word.. Dollar tree!! Dollar anything ! I love all of those stores.. Dirty or clean! I’m glad there isn’t a new one around here.. I’d be broke!

Geri- Hope you’re having a good day! Sorry about the MIL,!
Mel- you are trying to trick me! I am not going to that site!! Tryna get me in trouble eh??

Crystal- How can you forget about me!!! Sorry to hear about your son… why not get him a toddler bed? At least if he climbs out of that… he won’t hurt him self.

Everyone else I missed- FORGIVE ME!!

These da*ned people upstairs are really starting to irritate the **** out of me! I’ve figure out that the condo above me is some kind of time share thingy. Those kids that come are bad as ****. All I hear is stomping constantly.. So when my dog is barking like crazy.. I don’t even bother. Why?!? I dare them to come down and tell me something… I’ll get on their a*s so fast.. They’d be in tears when I get through!! OHHHH I’m a meany today! Well gotta go!

Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:12 AM   #20  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone… Today sucks… I’m tired of being in a bad mood! I’m tired of everyday having something negative to say. I’M TIRED OF THIS STUPID AOL THAT KEEPS CUTTING OFF WHILE I’M TRYING TO TYPE!!! *sigh* I hate it when I get like this.. But what can I do? Pretend to be happy, pretend that nothing is wrong… I’m tired of pretending. What is the freakin’ point! Who am I trying to fool.. Myself?!? I don’t know…. But I don’t want to bring others down with this nonsense. Yesterday was everything I said it would be. I ate a Quarter Pounder with cheese, some fries, some REAL soda, some skittles, ice-cream. And I ate a big plate of the chicken, okra, rice, and corn. No exercise…. But it didn’t make me feel better. Today I feel even worse. Although I figured I would! Plus that stupid Tropical Storm Alex isn’t helping! The weather sucks!!! I need to go pick the baby up some pampers.. But the weather is just too horrible! I guess I’ll end up getting her the cheap kind.. Which I hate!! My son could wear the cheap kinds.. No problem. But not my daughter. She pee’s through everything!!!! Except Huggies over nights.. Which is hard to find in a size 5! She needs to be off of pampers.. And bottles… but right now… I don’t need the added stress to have to deal with more and more crying… Especially since she knows how to say she wants a bottle.. I wouldn’t be able to ignore her like that… I know.. I suck.. I’m a soft-touch. I spoil my kids…and let them have their way.. But what can I say… as long as I get on them when they do bad things… it’s ok… to me at least! Anyways… I haven’t exercised yet today…. But I will later. When it’s the baby’s nappy time. I just plan on doing some more cleaning up …. As usual… and sitting around I guess. Cant go anywhere in the rain… The beach would have been really relaxing.. Or the pool… but I don’t feel like getting struck by lightening today!!! So… that is basically it for me. I hope everyone has a great day!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:27 AM   #21  
SAHM of 3

Hi Jaymi, sorry I forgot about you. I think toddler beds are a waste of $. I did that with my first, but they are rediculous to me. I'd rather put him in a regular sized bed and get him used to that one. He wouldn't hurt himself I don't think if he fell out of it. It will be put against a wall anyways. I just simply don't like toddler beds.
I've got a ton of things to do, and get off of this computer is the first.
TTYL
Old 08-03-2004, 10:30 AM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Andrew will go to a toddler bed next because It is the cool blue race car bed I had bought for Hunter. I paid good money for it so I will get my moneys worth

Ok I'm gonna try to get out the door!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:36 AM   #23  

Well after all the stress and some bad food choices I'm ready to be OP. Today I feel just bloated and fluffy! No other way to describe it.

Thanks for all the hugs and thoughts, I feel a little better already and I will definately keep you posted on what happens. I don't imagine any of it will be quick, more like long and drawn out, but whatever will be will be, stressing out about it won't change the outcome.

QOTD: Fav junk food is chocolate and salt, esp. when PMSing! Love to have a candy bar and a few potato chips right after. Favorite healthy food, broccoli.

Leigh, you sound thouroughly addicted to Ebay! I'll have to get some pointers from you on how to sell. I'm great at the shopping, but have no clue about anything else. Sounds like you've been struggling to stay OP, I'm right there with ya sister! Are you going to re-dedicate yourself soon? I'm starting today, no time like the present.

Crystal, you sound really busy, but very motivated to get your house in order, with that attitude you are sure to get things done more quickly. Good luck, I'll be cleaning with ya as I have my mom and grandma coming to stay with me on friday for a week.

Penny you are so sweet! So Hobby Lobby eh? We don't have one in town, just a Michaels. I'm really needing to find a scrapbooking store, that teaches classes to help me get motivated. That is definately my next hobby!

Geri, I'm will definately talk to the Ped more, they originally just suggested speech therapy. The boys see a different doctor each time they go in, but I'm going to try and change that because I think they need more one on one time as well.

Spryng that recipe sounds yummy! I would love it if you'd share it with me. Thanks for the e-mail invite. I'm feeling more steady lately and not so weepy, but I really appreciated the offer, I should have taken you up on it, but I'm stubborn in trying to "handle" things on my own. It's something I have to work on as a person, but it's good that I recognize it I suppose.

Michelle, how is the combining of South Beach and Weight Watcher's working for you? Do you feel like your body does well on that plan? I feel like I've strayed from South beach and leaning more towards weight watchers, but I'm not sure what is best for me, pretty much sticking to either would be a big help at this point. LOL

Melissa where ya struggling with food lately? It sounds like you won, so congratualtions! Sometimes that's the biggest kuddos, is just staying the course, especially when you aren't losing.

Well, time to get some work done around the house! TOM is coming for a visit so I need to be extra aware of my food choices. Luckily I don't have anything too tempting in my house to begin with, my only saving grace for sure.

P.S. I wish I looked half as good as these dolls in the siggys! Too cute!

I'll try and check in later before Yoga,

hugs,
Di

Last edited by DianeJ; 08-03-2004 at 10:42 AM.
DianeJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:53 AM   #24  
**Kristin**

Good Morning Girls! You know how i said that I was going to post when sydney was napping yesterday, well I developed a huge headache and slept until 9 PM last night! Dh got home and we were both sleeping, when sydney got up he made her dinner and let me sleep.....what a good guy! So I feel oky toda, still kind of nauseated, but I think that is because I haven't eaten since 11:30 AM yesterday!! I have a ton of things to do today (no different than any other day?!?!), I finally found something that I can organize sydneys outside toys in, they have just been getting put whereever they would fit so I need to organize that, and I got some clear plastic boxes for my shoes, so I want to get those organized too! I have to go to the bank, get gas and go buy myself something to wear to a party saturday!
Hey! I forgot to tell you guys of something that I found I really enjoyed this summer. THey are welches low cal lemonade drinks. THey come in a little 6 pack and there are only 15 calories for each drink, as well as only like 3 carbs per little bottle. THey are really good, however, I haven't figured out the points for that yet. I have been off plan for like almost a week now..TOM is here and I have been crampy and bloated for like that last 3 days....along with my tke no prisoners attitude when he arrives I have been eating whatever the h*ll I want! SHEESH! I will get it together today though...I hope!!!!!

Question for anyone with knowledge of carpet cleaning!!!! Want to have my carpets professionally cleaned..do you think that it is better to go with a big name brand such as Stanley Steemer, or pick a local guy?!?!?!?! Any input would be helpful!
Time to get personal!

Leigh - I hear ya about being off plan, lets get back on together!!!! Sunday sounds good to me! I have to help a grandma clean her house tomorrow and thursday and friday I have to help at my other deceased grandmothers eatate sale...good luck, I know. So I think I will start over with ya'll on sunday!!!!!!!

Mel - thanks for the site info! Sounds like you have a busy morning! How is little bugga sleeping?

Cheri - Hi I wanted to visit your blog but just haven't had time to surf lately! I promise I will check it out soon!

Jaymi - Hope you are having a great day!

Ricci - Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true for you! When do you have school again?

Angel - How are you? Hope you are having a good day, no more headaches!

Spryng - Welcome back BOing,BOing!!!!! WE missed you, glad you had such a wonderful time w/ DD... THe cyst rupture sounds scary!!! Glad that you are feeling good again and that it didn't effect yoru whole vacation!

Crystal - Sounds like you are really ready to go for school starting!! I still need to find a pre-school for sydney! I like the idea of year round school, there is only one district that does that here....I think it will help the kdis to remember more of what they learned instead of catching them back up again after 3 months of cob webs!!! Keep us posted on the house situation! Glad you are feeling energized!

Penny - Have fun at Hobby Lobby! I love that store! haven't got much scrapping done here lately, however I need to get over and get some more stuff (I'm addicted) and the dollar stores here have tons of srap book stuff too! Its great!

Michelle - Hey there hun! How is taylor today? HOpe that temp gets down, I think 104 is too high, that is scary. I know everyone is giving you advise about what to do for her, want one more input? to bad your gonna get it anyway! haha! I put baking soda ina luke warm bath when sydney has a high temp...it ust be an old wives tale, it does regulate the temp though, my mom used to do it for me, and it gives a quick fix until the meds start kicking in.....keep us posted on how everyone is feeling! HOpe you don't get sick!

Geri - That is so sad about your MIL, I hope that she heals quckly, and that her eye, heals quickly too, that sounds painful! OTher than that, howis everyone at your place?

Cindi - Hello out there! HOw are you doing, how are the kids..are you anxious for them to go to school?

Di - Hey there sweetie! Don't worry about the boys, you are doing the right thing, and I think as some others have mentioned, they are twins, they have there own language, and as far as speeach goes, they are pretty normal for twins to me. I basically raised my aunts twins (long story) from age 1 to about 5, and they were the same way..one was very introverted and neither one of them spoke much....until they started school, once in pre-school they were fine ! How old are they? IS is possible to get them in a small pre-school program? Sydney will be 2 on September 27th, and I am putting her in 2 half day pre-school, she is excited and ready for the challenge I think. Maybe the boys needs some interaction with other childremn...Whatever the case, you are a wonderful mother Don't ever doubt that, just look into there sparkling eyes when they see you first thing in the morning , or give special attention to their laughs that only come from content, happy children and know thats because of you !!! we love you and are here for you always! Do you have a twins society in your area? We do here and they have a website with lots of resources and frequenty asked questions about twins adn their behavior! You could maybe get some support and answers there!

Well if there is anyone I missed! I love you, and I am sorry! NOw that i Have tken over an hour to write this post, I will probably miss like a milion people, thats the way it always goes!
Well I better get my butt in gear, lots to do as I mentioned before, so TTYL!!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 11:04 AM   #25  
**Kristin**

I forgot te QOTD - I love chips and candy! and rice crispies..and...and..I could go on forever, I love food in general...a good steak, pasta..you name it! hahaha ! The healthy food that like the best is raw carrots, and also green beans (fresh ones).

Crystal - l feel that same way about toddler beds..we went straight to a "big girl" bed..we thought about getting her this princed toddler bed that was so cute, and if she would have gotten it from her grandparents or something we would have used it..but she did just fine in a big girl bed!

Jaymi - Hope your day gets better! We all have negative days! Turn that frown upside down!

Okay I'm outta here! Gotta get busy!
TTYL! MANY HUGS!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 11:14 AM   #26  
SAHM of 3

I understand Kristin, I tried Alisa in a toddler bed and she didn't take to it well at all. So I put Ally straight in big girl bed and she did great. That's the only way to go, I think.
I did just realize that Andrew's bed could go down two more times, BUT all the holes are stripped and NO screws will hold in there. This bed is about 6 years old and been put up and down, up and down, taken apart and put back together so it's not really worth anything anyways. Besides, this will be the first time dh and I will have our OWN bedroom in 20 months. Can't wait.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:51 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Two more dolls ready.

Quick post cuz tay is running all over...

Taylors fever broke in the middle of the night she was sweating really bad then an hour later she felt cool and this morning her temp was 99.1 so yayyyyyy!!!

I hope you all have a great day, I gotta go catch my now back to normal very active child.

Love to all!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 12:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

My goodness!!! Dh slept in this morning so I couldn't get on the computer to post and then I had to run a few errands and look at all the posts!!!! Crazy!
I started that chore list for my two oldest and they get stars for each chore completed... well Ava got her second treat today for getting 20 stars. So I took her to the dollar general store and she picked out some cute rings and bracelets, a little castle dollhouse thing, and a puzzle... all for 6 bucks! LOL. What a deal huh? And she thought she won the lottery, lol. Then I rented Hidalgo....anyone see that?
QOTD-- I love french fries too! And pizza! but my ultimate junk food is a brownie ice cream sundae! Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! LOL. Baskin Robbins has an awesome brownie sundae with chocolate fudge icecream... mmmm... and my fav healthy food? Not sure. I love green beans and sweet potatoes... fish is good too.
And I will post that recipe tonight when I have more time. Tanner is begging for lunch so let me get personal really quick.

Michelle, those dolls are too cute. Very pretty. Do they let you make over weight ones? I'd like to see one of those! lol. So glad Taylor's fever broke! How relieved you must be.

Crystal, I won't be putting Tanner in a toddler bed either. The other two had them but they are in regular beds now and I just plan to buy bunk beds this next spring for the boys to have and Tanner will go into the bottom bed. I think if I get one of those side rail things he'll be fine.

Kristin, I hope you feel like yourself today. As far as carpet cleaning goes... I don't have any advice. We just borrow MIL cleaner and do it ourselves. Cost much less and isn't very hard.

Di, so glad you are feeling better today. And I know that "fluffy" feeling! I was feeling it by the end of my trip with dh... dh laughs because he says I look no different but I swear I look 2 sizes larger when I eat bad. My pants feel tight and I feel like crap. Could all be in my head... but NAH! LOL.

Well shoot... I thought I'd be able to get to everyone but Tanner is having a screaming fit. Gotta scoot! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 12:44 PM   #29  
soontobethin

Hi, all, Just a quick post, because I am busy tody.I had to take my siblings to registar for school, since my mom is in Hawaii. Why is it she always leaves me in charge of the important things? I had a good birthday. Hopefully my toe ring will be here today or tomorrow. Someone asked me how old I am. I am only 27. I don't start school until the 30th, I wish it was now though. I am tired of waiting. When dh gets home, we have to go vote on a riverboat casino in branson, and on gay marriage in Missouri. Anyway, you all have a great day, and i will check in and get personal later.
p.s. forgive my horrible spelling today.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:25 PM   #30  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Geez!!

Geez guys there are so many people to talk to and so little time! Well I stayed up late again chatting on here and now I'm up late and you all have written soooooooo much I don't know if I can keep up!

Anyway I am not off or on plan today yet cause I havn't eaten but I did good yesterday until I got a craving for the snickers bars that are supposed to be for my dh's lunch! It's so hard when they are in the house. I usually don't buy those things but he went with me to costco and swore he needed them! I got in a small ab workout yesterday and boy am I sore!! I haven't done them in awhile and I sure can tell! I am going to try and do them again today and get a walk in with the baby. Start slow so I can work my way up to getting to the gym.

Ok getting personal now!

Crystal thats kind of scary that your baby is climbing out of the crib! I don't know what I would do, get a toddler bed or reg. cause my baby is only 10 months. I would think a toddler bed would be a waste of money unless you had more kids that could use it. I will probably get one since this is my first and I know we will have a couple more that could use it. I hope everything works out.

Leigh I totally know how you feel this week. Sometimes it is just so hard to be on plan with everything else happening around you. Just being busy can screw up your whole week. Try not to give up totally this week, maybe let yourself eat what you want but make sure it's small portions and still get a lot of water in to try and fill you up. That way you don't totally blow it. Just a suggestion

Penny fun as usual talking to you last night! My computer started freezing up on me shorlty after we said good bye. I was so annoyed cause I was trying to run those programs Michelle told us about but then they wanted me to pay for them to fix everything they found wrong. So me being cheap said "Heck No" and I ws trying to uninstall them and then it froze up on me. Anyway how is Andrews rash? Keep me posted! Oh ya nothing too interesting from the dollar tree. Got my dh some nice black socks, some IAMS cat food (can you believe they had IAMS there for $1?) got a few things for my daughters upcoming b-day (balloons etc.) and some hair clips. Pretty cool stuff there though. Name brands for way cheap, I couldn't believe it!

Melissa that web site is cool! Thanks! I'm always looking for good bargains. There were some great ones on there! Good luck getting everything done this morning.

Jaymi sorry I said a bad word in front of you! I will try to watch my language from now on! LOL! Sorry you are having a bad day

Di I don't think we have met. My name is Jill and I am 24 with a 10 month old baby. I live in Oregon and I see you live in N. California so we are close! That's a first cause almost everyone on here is at least a 2 hour time diff. I hope to learn more about you soon. I see you have twin boys, that is so cool! I bet it is very challenging at times though. Good luck finding out more about autism. I 'm sure everything will work out.

Kristin thanks for the tip on the low cal drinks. They sound really good, I get so sick of water sometimes that I turn to soda which is soooooo bad. It's nice to know there is something out there that I can have that won't totally screw me up!

Mee shell such cute dolls! I wish you would make some every few hours and post them cause I love to see what you have made! You are so talented! I downloaded those programs last night but now they want me to pay for them. Any tips LOL I hope you have a good day and thank goodness Tay's fever broke that is good news!

Spryng can't wait for the recipe! Sounds great!

Ricci Do you go to school or teach school? I am a college student going to school to be a teacher so just wanted to see if we had something in common here.

Geez Oh Pete that was a lot of writing! Well I need to go now and feed myself and my daughter. Talk to you guys soon!

QOTD: What junk food don't I like is a better question I think LOL! Anything chocolate first and foremost, then cheesy things are good too! I'm not picky, I'll eat anything! Favorite healthy food is probably big, fat, crunchy red grapes! Yummy

Last thing, does anyone know if you can take your floppy disks with digital pictures on them to WAl-Mart and get them developed? Penny, wouldn't you know this? Ha Ha
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote