Old 08-01-2004, 07:40 AM   #31  

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Crystal, sorry to hear about all the craziness at your place. I'm glad you got your hair done and all. Doing something for yourself probably made you feel better. Good thing you have your mother around. I have NO ONE here. My mother is almost 2 hours away, my dad is about 35. MIL is only 12minutes, but is always very busy. Having help when you really need it is great! Glad all worked out for you in the end.

Cindi, WOW! I can't believe you rescude a little bird and are keeping it. Amazing. how'd it get there. You said it was worth a few hundred dollars. I guess it escaped someones home. I hope he's ok. I bet the kids love em'

Cheri, great job on doing Pilates each day. Haven't tried those myself, but maybe I should.

Jill, glad you had fun at the cost with your s and bil. It's nice to go out with family.

Penny, How was New Orleans? I hope you had a great time. How's Andrew this morning. Don't know if you know, but 5th's in contagious, so watch the other two boys. Sometimes they get fevers, sometimes not and they get the rash and a slapped cheek look. Oh yeh, it's not contagious once they have the rash already, that's the end of it. Of course, this is not medical advise, just a friend giving you information.

Michelle, how are you feeling. I hope you're back on your feet again.

Jaymi, how is the toddler bed working out? It didn't work for Abigail when she was little and she had climbed out of the crib. Bugga's crib broke and by the time the company responded he wouldn't go back in a crib, so he has a toddler bed now and loves it.

QOTD.....What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?

I love taking them on rides and watching there eyes light up! BUgga says "weeeee" adn Abigail smiles so big it makes me smile too.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:16 AM   #32  
SAHM of 3

Good morning all. My house didn't stay quiet long enough last night, but the remainder of it was okay.
Jill, you're right about mom's. I feel bad though, because I have to count on her TOO much, my MIL is always busy, or forgets she's suppose to watch my kids or something better comes up. But I'm lucky mine is the way she is.

Mel, that was a great QOFD.

QOFD: this is hard to answer. I like to spend the day with my kids even if it's not something I enjoy but they do, then I enjoy it just because they are. They enjoy the little things like going to the park and such. I like to just not be too busy to pay attention to them ,even here at home. I like when my daughters help me bake of course Andrew is too little. So I enjoy spending the day with kids in any fashion as long as my attention is set on them and nothing else. That's not the best answer but that's what I got.

I hope everyone had a great night. I think I'm staying home all day because Alisa has a cold and Andrew is still coughing, not as bad, though. I know I have to get out tomorrow for a while, so I'd like to give them one more day to get better. I'll check in later. It's Sunday and I don't do any housework that doesn't have to be done so I'll just hang around and crochet and hang out with the kids maybe watch a movie on tv.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 01:26 PM   #33  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone. Seems to be a slow thread this weekend. Everyone must be busy! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and to see how everything was going.

Michelle, where are you this weekend?! Hope you are having fun whatever you may be doing.

Cindi that's cool about your bird. What kind is it? Do you know?

Penny and Ricci cute pics! Penny you are so cute! Ricci how about some pics of you so we can see what you look like.

Ok enough for now. I will be back later. I hope everyone is on tonight so we can chat!

P.S. I am reading a really good book right now called Diary of a Mad Mom to be. It's really good in case anyone is looking for a book to read. It's pretty funny! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:31 PM   #34  

ok, everyone. I'm OP and doing well. today.....Watch out Penny.. I made chicken salad with salsa....hum it was better than putting a ton of mayo in it. Just one 1/2 tablespoons of mayo and a few of salsa. That made two servings, so I'll have some for tomorrow. I also got in a 2mile Walk Of the Pounds workout. I hope you are all doing well today and enjoying your weekends.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #35  

Height: 5 foot

Hello Everyone! Well today is boring as usual. The baby went to sleep. I took it upon myself to sleep late today… 9:30! I wake up at 5:30 every other morning.. Decided to take this one off. I cooked some Smothered chicken, okra and tomatoes… and corn for everyone else.. The rice will be cooked later. The okra tastes.. Eat-able.. I couldn’t get in touch with my grandmother to find out what else I needed to do… So I guessed… and needless to say it doesn’t taste like hers… I’m going to write it down next time….. You know…. A lot of my favorite foods died a long with my favorite family members.. I wasn’t old enough then to ask how to fix those things…now it’s too late! But.. It’s not too late to find out from my ALIVE relatives… so … anyways…. Off of that subject. I guess I’ll do a 30 minute work-out while the baby naps and then get ready to go.. Who knows where. Hubby says there is a tropical storm watch. Yesterday was COMPLETELY MISERABLE! I just sat in the house with a headache trying to get my folders and tablets together. My old journal and stuff ran out of pages. I’ve been trying to get my recipe tablet, daily tablet.. Etc together.. Anyways My DH slept all day..which he deserves to do.. But on my day off.. Sleeping wouldn’t be my choice.. Since it isn’t possible to spend time with me and DH alone… then I would go to the pool or the beach.. Alone and just relax, read a book… something. If I had money.. I’d go shopping! But that’s just me! Anyways this freaking AOL cut off on me once already and erased everything else I’d written.. So I’m just gonna post this for now. I’ll try to update later… Hope everyone have a great day!

P.S. I just wanted to share with everyone that doesn’t already know where I’ve come from… and remind any of you who are feeling down.. That if it’s 2 lbs or 20 lbs.. Or 50 lbs… It does make a difference.. Here are some pictures before and after of me. The first one is when I was 165 lbs.. And when I was at 140. The other one is when I was 212 lbs…and now at 140.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:41 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hey guys!!

I was busy yesterday so didn't get a chance to post!

Both my girls are sick with god knows what Taylor has a 103.1 fever and Teagan was 102.2 got them both on motrin hopefully the temps will come down soon.

I had to work last night and my niece stayed over so I didn't really get to post when i got home either lol. Anyway I hope you are having a great weekend! Jill it was great chatting with you!! Everyone else from chat the other night I had a blast!!

Ok well I'm off to rest a little while the girls are asleep.
Love to all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #37  
Curves 6-week solution

Jaymi you look awesome! You are so dedicated and really do show what everyone can do if they put their mind to it! Good for you!
Old 08-01-2004, 02:56 PM   #38  
Curves 6-week solution

Michelle, I hope your kids get better soon. It always scares me when Bayley gets a temp. I'm sure it will come down soon. By the way, where did you get your cool pics on the top and bottom of your post? They are so cool!
Old 08-01-2004, 02:57 PM   #39  

Started a new thread....#230 see ya there. Don't forget the QOTD.