Old 07-26-2004, 12:50 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!

Last post from me! I only have a few odds and ends to get together tonight before I can go to bed. Like my crochet stuff and shampoo. Dh's truck is ready to go it seems. We still haven't got the official word on miami yet, I'm just hoping his dispatcher wasn't blowing hot air, he can do that sometimes. But we'll know for sure in the morning where we are going. I hope it's florida!! But you'll know in a couple days when I'm able to get on the net at a truckstop and pop in.

Geri, you crack me up. You're right, I should cry when I have to pick the kids up! LOL... but I'm such a pud, lol. I already miss them, isn't that sad? They haven't even left yet! But just putting them to bed tonight was sad. Ava and Bubba are excited though, Tanner is oblivious. Breaks my heart. Will he think I just dissapeared or something??! Will he wonder if I will ever come back? Will he forget me? These are some of my fears. I know better though, I know he won't forget me, but I think he will be confused and maybe upset when he realizes I'm not coming back. I just hope he has so much fun he doesn't miss me! And I hope I have so much fun I don't miss them too much. Is that possible?

Jaymi, I like that being a victor and not a victim phrase. It really is the truth. You can do this!!

Penny, that's so funny about your new puppy! I've been wanting the same dog!! I was just researching it the other day. I think they are so cute and stay so small. How do your boys act around her? And she them? Is she hard to care for? Do you have to brush her or anything? Please keep me informed because I think that is the dog we are going to get soon. May I ask how much you paid for her? Of course you can answer all these questions when I get back, or just email me so I'll get it when I get home and you don't have to try and remember them all, lol.

Ok, everyone else, I will miss you and have a great week! Think of me!!

I'll post in a couple days but won't get personal until I'm home in a week. So TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 07:45 AM   #32  
SAHM of 3

gonna start a new thread...see you there
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote