Old 07-22-2004, 10:25 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Cindi you are doing great girly!!! Thanks for the alternative to the granny panties lmao!!

Cheri thanks for the concern!! Way to go on the exercise you are on fire!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:26 AM   #32  
SAHM of 3

Spryng, I might have to try ebay, of course, I need books and everything. My birthday is next week and I usually get $ to spend on myself, maybe I'll spend it on crocheting stuff. My dh would prefer me to quilt and sew. I've tried the sewing thing and it isn't that much fun and I couldn't imagine trying to quilt. He likes quilts where as I like afaghans. I always get hot under covers and because afaghans have little holes and such I stay cooler. Anyways, I've never shopped at Victoria's Secret. Been there, never bought anything. I spend more $ on the outer things rather than the under things. I am so excited for you to go to Florida. I want to go there one day. Dh got the paperwork dropped off and they said it would get to the appraiser today and we should hear something in about a week, fingers crossed!!!

Leigh, a nanny??? Wow, I need to go the dentist, eye doctor, and get my haircut and I can't even do that, you enjoy that. How often is she coming? You know the whole potty training thing, my sister had better luck with her first son than any of the girls. My MIL had my dh potty trained at 18 months but her other son at almost 4 so you just can't say.

Kristin, I have had minor problems with my placenta and such with 2 of my births. My last one, I lost too much blood and it was a twin placenta, meaning I had conceived twins, but obviously something happened. It was nothing major, she just thought that if I had had previous problems with my placenta and such maybe I shouldn't have anymore . Of course this time I'm using a doctor. So sorry about the dog thing. What kind of dog and how old? Just curious.

Hi to all you other women. Hope all is well today.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:46 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

well crap I forgot to do the bio thing lol

Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 and Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. The Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

there lol feel free to edit
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:54 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!
Well I have been cracking the whip on myself all morning and now my kitchen is clean and dishes are running in the dishwasher. All I have left to do is sweep and then start folding all those clean clothes and that's it! So I'm going to try hard to be done by 11 am so I can crochet all afternoon! (I know, I'm pathetic)
What does everyone have planned for dinner tonight? I need to make that green chile chicken casserole, but if Dh comes home in time for dinner I may make that cashew chicken again, I know he'd love it. But I'll see.

Crystal, sewing is something I'd like to get into, but not quilts and all that. i used to make dresses and such a long time ago but long since quit. I now have a sewing machine that has never been used, lol. But I like afghans too and crochet is so much more relaxing than sewing anyday, lol. Cross stitch takes too much concentration though. I used to do that. You definitely should buy something at victoria secret! Order their catalog (it's free) they have lots of normal clothes, great jeans and sexy tops, etc as well as their lingerie. And they have clearances all the time (in the catalog) I really want to get a bathing suit from there. And I will be hoping everything is approved for you house!!!

Michelle, hope everything turns out ok, maybe you are getting sick?? I hope it's just something minor. And yes we should get time to enjoy florida while there, dh was there for 3 days and two of the days he had nothing to do so he took that air boat ride and all that. He wants me to take one too but I rather lay out on the beach! LOL. You can't go to Miami and not play in the ocean, lol. How's the potty training going today?

Cindi, I used to be addicted to those yahoo games! Which one were you playing? I love canasta!! You have 7 children of your own to watch and you want to babysit!!!? You are super mom for sure!! lol.

Cheri, I hope you get to go to the beach! How much fun!

Ok, gonna get off here before I lose my cleaning energy... TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 02:34 PM   #35  

I can't believe no one has posted since 9 am this morning! You all must be finding something interesting to do today, lol.
I got all my housework done and I was done by 11 am! So I spent the next two hours crocheting. Shock Shock I know, lol. Dinner tonight is going to be hamburger helper! i can't remember who made some last night but I have some philly cheese steak HH and it sounds really good. Plus the kids always eat it well, if I make it with Boca Crumbles it's only 4 pts per cup full, so I'll make corn on the cob to go with it too. Sounds good to me. I couldn't make the other two items I thought about because I only have two pieces of chicken breast left, i thought I had more and each recipe requires 6 breasts. So on to plan B, lol.
Well, I guess I'll take a nap now. Dh thinks he may be here around 5 pm so I need all the rest I can get. Also my SIL and I are having our girl day out this saturday, she wants to catch one of the new movies out. DH doesnt want me to see I-Robot since we'll probably see it together next week sometime so it's a toss up between Cat Woman and The Bourne Supremecy... which would you choose? TTYL!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:58 PM   #36  
SAHM of 3

Good afternoon.
Spryng, I think I would choos The Bourne Supremecy, it actually looks better than the first one and Matt Damon, come on, LOL! But Cat Woman seems alittle more like a chic movie so let your SIL choose between the two. I'm fixing to get my brisket going. That's what we're having and I don't know what else just yet. I make a homemade Bbq sauce for it, yum, yum, it is in my lower cal recipes and I had a WW frozen meal for lunch, but I have had some candy today and I'll have apple pie later.
I got an hour and a half nap in. But I woke up literally freezing, shaking I'm so cold. I'm gonna got out side for a few to thaw out.
TTYL
Old 07-22-2004, 04:47 PM   #37  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Never got back on here yesterday. I hate that our little "office" is in the basement sometimes!

Leigh...I'm going to try to catch Dh tonight...but it depends on my little demons. I want to take them out for a bikeride. I'm waiting for the cool front to come through 'cause it's awful humid outside. We were in the pool this morning by 10am.

Spryng, put down that crochet hook for 15 minutes of exercise! Do you hear me?????? You were right about the pattern for the hooded blanket being easy. I played with some scrap yarn last night and it's pretty simple but looks great. I downloaded about 5 patterns from the Lion website. Thanks for the link. Have fun with Dh tonight!

As for the sexy panties...I keep a supply to wear for a few minutes if you know what I mean. That way, they never get uncomfortable!!

Cheri...congrats on teh exercise. Hope you're having fun on your outing day.

Penny, my nickname for Spryng starts with a big old "B"..she was picking on me the other night . I love her just the same. Your scrapbook pages are awsome! I hope to be that creative some day.

Well, I have to go break the boys up before Will suffocates Tony...he loves to lay on top of him and he's like 20 lbs heavier than Tony is.. grrrrrr! Such is the life of Mom to 2 boys!!!

Michelle...HOW ARE YOU???? did you go to the dr??

I'll check back in later. hI to everyone else.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:52 PM   #38  
2BoysMom

BTW, here is a picture of the deck. Dh STILL has to put the lattice on the bottom, but it's otherwise done. The gates will come off next summer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deck.jpg (27.2 KB, 17 views)
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:56 PM   #39  

HI again!

Well this will be my last post for today probably. Dh will be home in about an hour. !!! But I promise I won't dessert you all this weekend. I'll make a special effort to post since I'll be gone all next week and weekend, I'll miss you all so much! But every truck stop has internet access so you'll see me pop in and out of here to say hi!
I did get a nap in, boy that felt good! I'll be watching big brother tonight as usual. I really hope you all have a great evening and I WILL post sometime tomorrow, probably tomorrow afternoon or night, but I won't leave you hanging this weekend! I promise!
Ok, gotta go. TTYL!
Old 07-22-2004, 05:23 PM   #40  
Walking away the weight

Default Afternoon :)

Hi everyone! I've missed you today Hmm - how can I survive without posting 3 hundred times??? I'm sure ya'll were like: "Thank heaven! I don't have to respond to each of Leigh's 500 posts!"

Liam did well with the nanny, thankfully. I ran a bunch of errands. Post office, trading in some audio books in exchange for new ones, picking up the new bedding for Liam's room (it came in before the furniture), and stopping at a discount store to pick up some more items for the new room.

Oh! I also ate lunch at subway and had a roast beef sub for 5 points Yum!

Spryng the image of you rolling down a hill half undressed is hysterical! What??? You're going to Miami? I could probably tell you some places you might want to check out I vote for Bourne Supremecy. Haqve a wonderful time with DH!

Cindi - maintaining adter TOM is always a beautiful thing! Is today your WI?

Cheri- on getting your workout done first thing! Hope you had lots of fun today

Michelle - that's so funny about Taylor hitting you after you were whispering to her

Crystal- yes, we decided since DH is gone so much, and we don't live near any family, having someone come in once a week so I can accomplish somthing might be good. She comes each Thursday from 11-3. That's interesting that you conceived twins.

Hi, Geri! Sounds like you're keeping on top of the rambunctious boyz! I envy that. Here it's Liam who keeps on top of me The deck loos fabulous! When are you having us all over for bar-b-q????

Okay - looks like I'm eating a WW meal for dinner (6 points) and I still have a bunch of points left today. Tomorrow is the big WI day, so we'll see what happens there!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:44 PM   #41  
SAHM of 3

okay all, I'm making brisket, bbq sauce and I'll have some baked beans and a salad. I'm warm now, in the afternoons while the oven is on it gets hot in here or at least warm.
Leigh, glad you got some things done. I understand about not having anyone during the day. My mom works, sister lives too far and my MIL works too. So during the daytime I don't have anyone either. Going to the Post Office with kids is terrible only because you're in there for a total of 1 or 2 minutes and you have to carry all of them in. I could go get a haircut if it was only the girls, they would behave but I can't with Andrew. When I used the midwife I could take them to my appts. They were quick and the waiting room was filled with toys, but I can't at the docs, so I understand. Glad it worked out.
Well, I may check in later.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:48 PM   #42  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread! See ya there!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote