Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 11:33 AM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Weekly TG chat - July 19 thru July 25

Well, another week again! Hope this will be a great week for everyone. It's going to be a busy one for us ... we are finishing 1/3 of our deck today and tomorrow so we can move our hot tub on it ... then we are heading downstate for a few days. Our Fire Truck club national muster is in Frankenmuth next week and we have one of our trucks still downstate so we have to get it "spiffied up" to have it towed to Frankenmuth for the show. WE will be staying at the lodge for 3 days in Frankenmuth, then back to the house downstate to pack up a few more things and then back up north to the woods! Then, we can finish our deck ... by the time we are done we will have a wrap-around deck up - it's going to be so neat! Can't wait til it's done!

Peggy:
Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Slyvia:
Thanks for the picture of Nico .. boy he is one cute kid! He's going to have the gals chasing after him for sure! But he sure does sound like a handful .. lol. Maybe he's doing the "terrible twos" early .. haha

Sharon:
How wonderful to hear from you! I have missed you so much too! I was getting ready to call you again! The new drug for Jerry sounds like a good thing ... hope it works for him for a long long time! Boy oh boy, you are one busy gal ... will you be at home for your 6 week studies, or do you have to go out of town again? I'm glad you got to have papa there for a spell .. I know you really enjoyed that. You won't believe how different the cabin looks now since you were here ... we have new windows in - fancy ones too with window seats ... and it is all stained and painted and we are now putting in a wrap around deck! The only part of the cabin that we still need to work on is the back room .. that will happen after we finish the deck. Then we will work on finishing the trim work inside this winter. I'll send pics soon but can't wait til you guys can come up here again. I know it will be awhile, but miss you guys so much! Good luck to you on mixing Dr Phil and WW .. YOU CAN DO IT! I know you will never quit until you get to where you want to be, and you will get there!

Well ... have to go get some clothes washed and hung out while the weather is good ... I have a washer but not hooked up for a dryer yet, so my clothes go out on the line. I love hanging clothes out on the line (on nice sunny dry days) ... I guess this winter I will be making trips to the laundromat for drying - unless we get my dryer from downstate up here and hooked up. lol

Will check back later ...

Love, CJ
Old 07-20-2004, 10:15 PM   #2  
CJ

Hi again ...

Whew! We just got done taking a walk down to the end of our road .. 2 miles there and back. We finally got 1/3 of our deck done today and the hot tub moved ... can't go in it tonite cuz it's not up to temperature .. that well water is coooooold so it takes a good nite to get up to 102 degrees. Right now it's only at 75.

We'll be leaving for downstate on Thursday ... don't really want to go but oh well ... love being up here in these woods!

Oh Slyvia .... where art thou? and Sharon - don't stay away so long again!

Hope to hear from you guys soon ...

Until tomorrow ... have a good nite everyone.

Love, CJ
Old 07-22-2004, 10:48 PM   #3  

I'm Here!

I've been really busy getting everything ready for Nico's 1st birthday party. Lord, I can't believe I just wrote that! If any of you lovely ladies are in the area stop by, he is having a pony party at a local farm. We are going on vacation next week so I need to get all of the party stuff done before I leave. We are going to Santa Fe and Disneyland. I'm not sure how much exercise I'm going to get in Santa Fe...I might melt or something. Actually, melting some pounds may not be such a bad idea!

I've been doing good on the low carb "living" (don't want to call it a diet, I'm trying to fool myself!). It's that time of the month and I didn't even know it was coming! So that is a plus (I guess). I get plenty of exercise chasing Nico around. That kid is something else. He threw his first "public" tantrum in Office Depot the other day...that was not pleasant. I know there are more to come.

Sharon- So nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about Jerry. ((((((HUGS)))))) Hang in there sweetie. I know it's hard. You are such a wonderful, loving person, good things will come to you!

CJ- Thank you for the kind words regarding Nico. He is a handful. I hope he calms down soon, I may get down to a soze 7 in another year if this keeps up! Marcel wants another baby. He is having a hard time trying to convince me, that's for sure! Sounds like your festival was a lot of fun. 75 degree hot tub is better than no hot tub at all!

Well ladies, I'm going to go play on my new toy. My husband gave me an Apple G4 (or something like that) for my birthday and I still can't figure it out. I'm trying to make an imovie for Nico's party. Wish me luck!

Lots of love-

Sylvia
Old 07-23-2004, 08:37 AM   #4  
CJ

Good morning gals ... we are now downstate and boy oh boy is it HOT here! I want to be back up north in the woods - it's much cooler there. Whew! My cat Elgato wants to be back too .. she misses her "special window" ... we just put in a new window in our bedroom and it sits out about 2 ft as a window seat and she just thinks we made that especially for her! She loves it! lol

Sharon: I just checked my core mail and see there is an email from you so I will get one off to you real soon - I promise. I'm glad you liked the improvements we did to the cabin ... just can't wait to get back up there and finish our deck!

Slyvia: I would love to come to Nico's party if we were in the area ... Enjoy your vacation next week - how long are you going to be gone? Oh my, I can just imagine Nico's "public tantrum" ... I never experienced public tantrums with any of my kids (thank heavens) but ... I've been with my girlfriend many times with her son when he threw those tantrums! yikes!

Peggy: Hope you're having a grand time on your vacation! Miss you.

Well ... my coffee is ready so I'm going to go pour me a cup. I'll check back later.

Love, CJ
Closed Thread