Old 07-13-2004, 06:39 PM   #31  
mama of 4little Angels

Hey Kristen -I found it.I'm going to wait to post my signature till I get back down where I was that will take a couple of days.I'm on my whatchamacallit.So i'll probly lose those extra pounds when i'm finished.You always gain water weight during that week.

Spryng-Hope you feel better.Sometimes a nap hurts worse than helps.Get you a big fat capachinno that always purks me up.I get about 1 a month.

I decided to fix the kids tomatoe soup and grilled cheese for supper.I'm not hungry yet so i'm going to wait.I think i'll have some kind of wrap Like tuna or vegtable.Or a can of spinach with crackers I love spinach.I'm weriod like that I guess.I would rather eat spinach than ice cream ,but not choclate.
I'm still waiting on my freezer I hope he finds me I give him directions but i've only lived here since christmas so someone might be getting a free freezer.lol
Ya'll are right this thread is addictive but its' really nice to talk to a bunch of girls who understands where eachother is coming from.I'm getting off here for now but i'll probly be back later.Hope everyone has a nice supper.I gotta go make sure the kids get their baths.I have 2 to take to the dentist tomorrow.Kye gets spacers and Ashley gets a filling lots of fun.tty girls later.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 07:17 PM   #32  
Walking away the weight

Ugh I made the mistake of getting near the left over 4 point breadstick and I ate the whole thing! I wasn't even hungry, which makes me even angier at myself. Now I have to add more flexpoints to my day . . . Well, at least I'll be working out in an hour or so.

Hey, Angel! Spinach is yummy - it's good that you like it so much - it's very good for you and very low in calories too

Okay, TTYL.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 07:28 PM   #33  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Hey Girls!!!

Sorry I have been MIA, I have still been battling my eye infection and can't take much computer time at all. I did get my glasses today, so I can treat it more frequently and hopefully get rid of it completely!

I started today buying school stuff for the kids. I am now going to spend a few days organizing their rooms so that life will be simpler when school starts. Our a/c is really fixed so I can get more work done now!

Leigh...and those of you waiting for TOM don't feel bad, I am having a hard time too...AND TOM IS TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!

I long for the day I will be at goal, kinda wonder if it will ever happen. Seems I am taking one step forwad and two back these days. But I'll be doing it while holding my stomach in from now on!!!

I'll be back later on! Kids need me!!!

Love to all!!!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 07:49 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hi!

I went to walmart wanting to blow some money, lol. Shopping always perks me up, but I was so tired that I just looked at a few things and ended up buying a hershey bar with almonds and a 2 liter of diet coke and a cold diet cherry coke for the ride home. I don't think the caffeine is helping me much. I think those allergy tablets I took earlier is what I making me so tired tonight and I need to take more because my itchy watery eyes and sneezing is back. Ugh. I think I'm losing this battle! I should have bought more vit c while I was there but I forgot. Anyway... I feel like crap, lol.

Cindi, what kind of eye infection do you have? Hope it goes away soon. And you WILL be at your goal weight someday soon. You will! Just keep plugging along and you'll get there.

Leigh, bread is my downfall too. I just love breadsticks and rolls so I don't make them very often. Cornbread and get to me too sometimes. But don't worry about it, sounds like your flex is being used and that is a good thing. What did you have on your pasta? Was it spaghetti?

Angel, I don't like coffee so I've never tried a cappacino before. Does it taste anything like coffee?? What did you end up having for dinner?

Well I'm off here to hit the zicam again. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:09 PM   #35  
mama of 4little Angels

Smile

Spryng--There are many kinds of cappinco I like french vanilla it taste like a creamy hot chacolate.I live off coffee in the winter but don't drink it much in the summer.Do I really have to tell you what I had for dinner.lol I had toooo much as usual these days.I had 2 turkey,tomatoe,&onion wraps and 3 cookies aannnnndd a diet caffine free coke.Oh speaking of caffine did'nt know if ya'll knew that caffine makes you retain water also.Anyhow I'm going to force myself to drink a bunch of water before bed to try and flush my system alittle.And tomorrow i'm going to start a new program for myself because my boyfriend is wanting, well not wanting to, but is willing to do it with me and since our freezer finally made it here mabey we can buy alot of healthy goodies to fill it up.Speaking of freezing if any of ya'll are ice cream nuts.instead of buying ice cream buy yogurt and freeze it.It makes a great snack and kids love it.It's weriod how i'm picky about what my kids eat but I can't do the same for me.
Talking about burgers?Try taco burgers just put taco seasoning in your turkey or beef and it gives it a whole new flavor pretty good to.I guess that's all for now.I"LL BE BACK
Old 07-13-2004, 09:44 PM   #36  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

A quickie from me! I was watching my gf kids this afternoon...playing in the pool with them while Tony napped. They got out of the pool and were playing on the swings, sandbox, treehouse...I was reading a book when I heard a body hit the ground...the poor 5yo feel out of the treehouse and split his chin open. Had to call my gf to come get him to have him get stitches. I felt soooo bad. She said not to worry, it wasn't my fault. I know it wasn't but man I still feel bad! Anyway they're both back tomorrow morning for half a day so she really musnt' blame me! LOL .
OK, have a ton of things I want to get done tonight so I must go. Hugs to all of you!!
Oh, Spryng, I think I remember her mentioning that you can order on-line and just put my 10 digit phone number in somewhere and I'd get the credit...but then I think you have to pay shipping. Not really sure about that. I haven't had all that much time to look into it. When I know more I'll let you know. Thanks! HOpe you're feeling better soon.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 09:48 PM   #37  
2BoysMom

Michelle...you're loved!! So glad you're here with us.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:34 PM   #38  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!

See ya @ SAHM's 215
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:39 PM   #39  
mama of 4little Angels

Default Good evening ladies

Well I've gotten the kids bathed and in bed.And i'm fixin to take me one of those baths myself.Thats about the only relaxing time I get to myself and all of us need alittle of that.
My neighbor gave my kids a minni pool table which can turn into a icehockey game and fooseball,she just gave it to them I thought that was mighty generous of her.That will give them something new to do for awhile.
Well i'm drinking my water as I post.I never have liked drinking water,but I love tea so i'm going to start back making that tomorrow.Tea gets gone quick around here though.I drink diet and caffine soda but it's the syrup in the soda thats bad for ya.So i'm going to try and cut down on that again.Anyhow i've gotta go check on the kids make sure their sleeping.Talk to yall chicks tomorrow.Everyone have a nice sleep.--Angel