Old 07-10-2004, 08:08 AM   #1  
GmaTo8

Arrow New Jaded Ladies Chat Room

Hey ladies,

Suzanne was kind enough to give us our own Jaded Ladies chat room! Thanks Suzanne!!!! For those who may not know, you can go to Chat by clicking the Chat link at the upper right corner of the page. Then sign in, and you will be taken to the main room. Click on the Rooms feature, and a list will fall down. Jaded Ladies is now an option.

Do we want to try to schedule a chat? Suzanne said that if we did, she would get it on the schedule listing. Weekends probably aren't good for most of us, but how about a weekday evening at the same time each week?

Please give your ideas and preferences on this, okay?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:35 AM   #2  
RosieKate

Thanks for pursuing this, Jana. What a great idea. Evenings are a mixed bag for me, due to family responsibilities, but I can drop in occasionally on whatever week night is best for everybody.
For my time preference, I tend to post early in the day or midday, when my daughter is sleeping, that would be my primetime to chat as well. I completely understand if those times are not good for anyone else, but just thought I'd mention it. As menitoned I will try to drop in at the designated time when ever it turns out to be...
RK
Old 07-10-2004, 10:35 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

Hi RosieKate,

The good thing about it is, we aren't limited to any certain time of day. We can schedule one for mornings and a different one for evenings. Or whatever the group wants to do. Some of them sleep during the day, due to working the night shift, but those of us who are at our best earlier can meet then. Sound good to you?

What will work for the rest of you?
Old 07-10-2004, 01:03 PM   #4  

Height: 5'1"

Anytime for me. I'm up at all hours. So if it works better in the morning....I can work with that. If it works better in the evening, I can work with that too! So either way.

Not much help am I?
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:25 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I am going to have to give this some thought. I too am on the computer during the day mostly, either early morning or midday so... But will think about an evening and time that would be best. Wednesday evening is out of course. Of course I will probably wait and see what is good for everyone else and maybe go from there. I would love to chat with everyone though, that would be cool.

Thought I would just edit this post since no one has posted.

After thinking about it some today, I will let you ladies decide on a day and time and I will try to chat when I can. the way I am I never know what's up-do a lot of things on the spur of the moment sometimes. But if I have a day to go by I can try and get on, not promising I will everytime, but I will try.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 08:00 AM   #6  
GmaTo8

Question

Hey gals,

Since Wednesdays aren't good, and the weekends aren't either, how about Tuesday morning and Thursday evening?

If that sounds okay, what times work best? Keep in mind there is a 2 hour difference between us.

Please know these are just suggestions... any other ideas?
Old 07-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #7  
RosieKate

Those sound good, Jana. 2 hour difference doesn't affect me too much as I generally am up 5:30 - 6 a.m. PST. As for the evening, I will do as Christi has mentioned. If I know what the set time is, It will be in the back of my head as the day progresses and if I can jump in, I will, but our evenings are too unpredictable to guarantee my attendance. This will be fun!
RK
Old 07-11-2004, 07:07 PM   #8  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I will do what I can to come in and visit
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #9  
GmaTo8

It's 9PM Thursday, and I'm heading to the JL's chat room.... come on over!
Old 07-19-2004, 11:55 PM   #10  

Height: 5'1"

I'm in chat if anyone is there!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:49 PM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

*bump*
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote