Old 07-08-2004, 06:50 PM   #31  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Hey Pals!

I missed my frickin appointment because I thought she said 2:15 and she actually said 10:15...that can happen when you have several kids making noise while you are on the phone. So I have to try again next week. I have to go get my eyes taken care of tomorrow afternoon. I am so glad!

DH has decided he wants to jump on the band wagon and lose weight. That will make things so much easier for me! I won't have to worry about what I fix for dinner as much, because he will eat what I fix, LOL! He is thinking salads every day, but I think we can do better than that! I just have to find more things he would like that are low fat. He is so picky, but I am glad he is willing to try.

Penny and Melissa! I need your motivation...my a/c is still on the blink, so I have a hard time with much housework after noon! Hopefully they will fix it soon! I have only about 2 loads of laundry to do now, so I am almost caught up completely!

Have fun Spryng!!

Leigh...what was your reward for your first goal??? I forget! CONGRATS!!

Melinda...I am thinking I will be the same if not up a bit from last week and I am not sure why, other than this exercise I have been doing. So just keep at it, it's not a gain after all and maybe it means you will lose double next week!

Back later, dinnertime!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 08:45 PM   #32  

Hey Everyone, Well I was cleaning in my kitchen for 4-5 hours today. I emptied all the cabnets and vac'd them out and reorganized them. It just had to be done. I wish I had a panty.

Food wise I'm not doing so bad, but I haven't gotten any exercise in since monday. NJ has been so hot! YUK.

Had dinner out with the kids at the mall. I just ate some chicken and about 3 waffle fries. Don't like those fries very much....it's a good thing. DH is out with a friend he hasn't seen in a while and I am just sorting through some stuff here.

I put aside the close for Leigh and Spryng. I dont' know your styles, so I hope you like the stuff I sent. Everything is in good shape. Some things may be a bit faded. JUst give everything a wash when it comes, stuff has been in the attic. Bugga's room has the attic access right in the wall, so I keep a bag there and just toss the stuff in as it doesn't fit anymore.

Penny, I have a few pair of shoes for you set aside.

I think starting this Monday I have to go Full force into this exercise and diet thing!!! I know I'm not doing enough now, better than nothing I guess. I'm trying to figure out which diet is best. Calories seem to work well for me with a reduced carb...less than 80 carbs per day. extra cals for exercise.

Have a good night all.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 08:47 PM   #33  

Oh boy everyone, don't mind my spelling. I type so fast sometimes I don't even realize I spell things wrong. I'm not the best spelling in the first place, and with the distractions and the typing speed, it doesn't help..
Old 07-08-2004, 08:52 PM   #34  

Cindi, if I had 7 kids, I would have no motivation for anything!! I'd be pooped just takin care of them! Wish I could help you out.

Hey, has anyone ever talked about meeting as a big group, kind of like a convention. Pick some hotel in one state and we all get together for two nights or something. I know money is tight for many, but maybe if it was planned ahead of time so we could save up the need money. Might be fun.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:25 PM   #35  
2BoysMom

A quick hello from me tonight. The little guy's in bed and the older one and Daddy went out for awhile. I cleaned teh kitchen...why didn't I sit and read or something!! lol

Congrats Spryng!!!!

I walked 3 mi this morning and also did the push mowing today (about 1.5 hours). Still have the riding mowing to do. Dh had to put the blade back on after we got it sharpened. Will have to do that tomorrow.

OK, off to do something for myself!! Have a wonderful night and I'll check back in tomorrow. Hugs to all!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:34 PM   #36  
mama of 4little Angels

Smile Did'nt do so well today

Hi all.I did'nt do so well at all today.I did as little as I could get by with.I guess it was because I stayed up so late last night.My kids were lucky they got storytime tonight I did'nt even feel like doing that.So I'm going to get some sleep tonight to make up for last night so I can get back on track tomorrow.
I did no exercise for 2 days now and I can tell it.Because I feel drained.
I've eaten everything in sight. It's almost that time of the month again and I can't control my eating.Maybe i'll figure something out one day.
Anyhow,I think getting together for a convention would be fun.
I would'nt know how to act without my kids.Speaking of kids I thought I had my hands full with 4,I could'nt imagine having 6 all the time.That would be a workout in its self.
Well I'm going to try and get some sleep .
Talk to ya'll in the morning.Everyone have a nice night and wish me luck on getting back OP.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:57 PM   #37  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Today is of course short….. But I’m here!! I exercised today for 60 minutes with Denise Austin of course!! My 3 DVD’s I ordered came in today, but I can’t do them because my exercise ball thingy hasn’t come in yet… that was supposed to come in first!! What gives!! Anyways, I ate a Nestlé’s Crunch and some sugar babies… so that’s a bunch of crap. But I want to exercise some more when I get through with this to burn that off. I know I said I would answer questions and comment today, but I LIED!!! I had soo much to do today, I am barely getting this in!! So Welcome Hot cup of Java... (if I didn't say that already!! And Welcome kndrgrtntchr Pegi !!) Good luck on your 10 lbs!!! Well, I cooked some chicken enchiladas today… it’s a pretty healthy dinner. Here is the recipe:

Speedy Chicken Enchiladas
(from: Campbell's Kitchen)
Prep/Cook Time: 15 min

Ingredients:

1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
8 flour tortillas (6") (I use 98% fat free)
1 can Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Soup

Directions:
COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until browned and done, stirring often. Add chicken soup and 1/2 cup salsa. Heat through.

SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in 2-qt. microwave-safe baking dish.

MIX cheese soup and remaining salsa and pour over enchiladas. Cover.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until hot. Serves 4.

Right now, I’m drinking some regular Kool-Aid that I fix with Splenda… I LOVE that stuff!!! Anyways, that really sums up my day. I don’t know why, but it seems like when I eat more than I’m supposed to… I lose more weight! That is soo weird!! I haven’t had any energy, so I took a vitamin.. But of course it made me nauseous. So then I had to eat… and the closest place was Wendy’s. I brought my own, wheat bun, f/f mayo, and f/f cheese to eat it with!! I guess that was a smart move! A salad would have probably been better, but for the um-teenth time, You Cant Drive and Eat Salad!!! Anyways I gotta go, my daughter will be wakin up soon, and that's not good! My hubby tried to be nice, but put her to sleep.. so that means she will be up all night!! I was nice and let him go out and play pool with his buddies tonight!! YEAH ME!!! Anyways, I gotta go now, but I'll do better tomorrow.... and I"ll try not to lie!!!

Quick, Quick comments!!

SPRYNG- I’M FEELING BETTER!! THANKS SOO MUCH FOR ASKING!!! BTW HAVE FUN!!!

PENNY- I LIKE IT A LOT, BUT IT COSTS SO MUCH AND I’M OUT RIGHT NOW!! WAITING TO GET SOME MORE BECAUSE IT WAS A BIG HELP WITH MY STRESS EATING.

CRYSTAL- IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN PREGNANT, I WOULD HAVE COME LOOKING FOR YOU!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, THAT WAS A BIG THOUGHT IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!

ANGEL- I LIVE IN PAWLEYS ISLAND, IN BETWEEN GEORGETOWN AND MYRTLE BEACH. HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE THAT’S AT.. BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!! WE’VE ONLY BEEN HERE SINCE JANUARY AND I’M NOT USED TO IT YET!!

Well I hope that is better, I know I missed a whole lot of you chickies and I’m sorry!! But hey I was just lucky enough to get here before the new thread started!!! Talk with you all tomorrow hopefully!!!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:33 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

wow you guys!!! Thanks so much for the great ideas it gives me a few things to go with.
Kristin I really like what your dh did for you how special!!! So I was thinking, I'd get us a hotel room with a jacuzzi of course, then I would go to the store with him, which is where we met and we'll rent 2 movies the first one will be Crocodile dundee in LA because that is the movie we saw on our first date. Second will be spiderman which is what we watched on our wedding night (cheesy I know lol) Then we'll go out for supper or perhaps order in . Then, I want to take him to the hospital maybe have a card waiting for him in the maternity ward (where he first said he loved me after I gave birth to my first child who he loves with all his heart) I think I'll tell him that I'm supposed to go pick up my file or something, believe me he'll fall for it, and I'll have him run in to get it, they'll give him the card and flowers, then we can go back to the hotel and watch the movies, take a soak in the tub and uhhh hit the sheets lol.

Leigh I would buy him something nice but he isn't one for jewelry and he does a lot of lifting and heavy work so its more a nuisance to him, but I wouldn't mind getting some new bling bling lmao did I just say that? lol

Well I'm gonna go to bed I actually worked 8 hours today so I'm tired. I'll TTYL!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 07:53 AM   #39  
SAHM of 3

Morning all. This won't be long, Andrew is awake and crying. Wanted to say HI to everyone and hope you all had a great night. Today is Friday so I'm running errands and cleaning mom's house. I may try to be back before I leave but I've got to get Andrew now.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 07:53 AM   #40  
Walking away the weight

There's a new thread - I'll see you at #212!

Leigh
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote