Old 07-10-2004, 11:58 AM   #61  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Hey Heather!! Glad you could make it!! You will love it here!! These chickies give good advice and support!! Amanda... a simple example of what we were just talking about!!! Here it goes!!! Today is weigh-in day. I gained 2 lbs!! I wasn’t looking for a loss, since I hadn’t exercised like I was supposed to and I definitely hadn’t eaten right. Plus the 3 lb loss for last week. But I’m not disappointed really. I am a little in myself for not working as hard as I should have, but it’s not the end of the world. There’s always tomorrow. Today so far, I’ve exercised 60 minutes with Denise Austin on hips, legs, thighs, butt, and a little cardio, yoga, and pilates. Then I exercised with my step tape that came with my step…(53 min) that was a JOKE!! It was ADVANCED step!!! I barely did most of the moves, I just did the basic steps or added on somethings I remembered and kept going!! It also had abs, and weights too. That was pretty good. Now I’m good and tired. It took a lot of extra work between popping my daughter (because she kept trying to pick up my weights or jump on my back and my stomach.. Etc.. ) and fussing at the darned dog!! But I did it. I’ts been soo hard though. My daughter didn’t go to sleep until after 1 am, and at 6:45 this morning she pops up all bright and early. But I know from experience that if I don’t exercise in the morning… it won’t happen. I have to cook a big dinner today. BBQ Ribs (oven), dirty rice, potato salad, and macaroni. Everything will be made with an extra effort to make it healthier of course.. But I can’t even imagine the calories in that meal. My hubby is working today, and we don’t have much money, so I need to make sure we have something to eat instead of going out to eat. Anyways that’s about all I have time for today. I’ll try to come back & comment later… but I need to get started before time fly by as usual. I hope everyone is having a great day!!!! I know I missed you chickies... but I will make up for it later!!!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:06 PM   #62  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies and Welcome Heather

Jaymi, dirty rice i've never heard of that i'll be having a big dinner tonight too but i'm not bothered i'm not going to watch hubby have a big roast beef dinner followed by apple pie and ice cream while i eat lettuce i'm looking forward to it we had roast beef last night and theres plenty left i walked 4.5mls yesterday but i'm not in the mood to do any today i've stuff to do in the garden so i might give it a miss or do it later. I have a few videos that make me do this Jaymi i could'nt even attempt to do what they're doing!
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 04:13 PM   #63  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi there!

I got all 4 points yesterday - yay! I love this calorie counting lark - I counted calories once before when i was 17 (my first ever diet!) and had great success with it, so I don't know why I've not tried it since! I'm thinking of taking an evening class to get me out of the house a bit and maybe meet new peoplle (and it's free while I'm unemployed) - I'm interested in doing a 'diet and nutrition' course and maybe 'patchwork and quilting' - hey, I might even learn something!

Welcome Heather! It sounds like you have a good supportive husband there - hope he doesn't have to go back to Iraq

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 07:06 AM   #64  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #76
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote