Old 07-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #31  
2BoysMom

OMG Ginny! I'm with you!! It must have been raining really hard in Kansas and wherever Leigh lives (sorry Leigh I can't remember!) Are you sure you guys have kids?????? I know, I know...your computer's aren't in the basement!

I would love to take full credit for the flower bed, but most of it was here when I moved in. I just cleaned it up ALOT! The yellow, burgandy and orange flowers are lillies. There are also stargazer lillies but they're not opened yet. Wish I knew what teh purple ones were because I would get some more. I think they're spreading so I may be able to transplant over the next couple of years.

Di...I know exactly what you're going through !! Hang in there girl and congrats on not going strait for the kitchen...that's where I would find myself . I'm such a pushover.

Hi to everyone and welcome to the newbies! I have 2 boys, Will - 3 and Tony-1. You'll love it here.

Penny, I've heard of swimmer's ear but also have no idea what it is.

Spryng, congrats on the inches! Woooo hooooo!!!

Melinda...the food plan sounds alot like Dr Phil. I too thought it was too much food at first and look at how I was losing. Notice I said WAS! I have to get back on track with my eating. My exercise has been good, but my eating has been BAD.

Leigh...can you post the jerk steak? Sounds yummy.

I went to the farmers market and got some peas and green beans today. Ours are finally starting in our garden but it'll be several weeks before anythings ready.

I gotta scoot. I have a few more things to do here and Will's wanting more attention from me. PS he's been pretty good the past couple of days...don't tell anyone!

Hugs to you all and I'll try to keep up with you tomorrow!!!!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:01 AM   #32  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Can someone drop a brick on my head.....
I want to be back on plan 100%. It just has not happened the last couple weeks. I am doing so horrible and can't seem to shake it.....

Ok enuf bellyaching......

WELCOME WELCOME Mel and Kristin !!!!

Geri,
Good thinking about whispering that the kids have been being good. Did you knock on wood??? LOL

Nikki,
Let me know how Spiderman 2 was. I wasn't sure how appropriate it was going to be. Give me a review please

Crystal,
I know you are happy to be further along. Congrats! Everything looked great with the baby? What did he say about the herbs?

Leigh,
That is so funny about the dog eating Liam's food!!!

Michelle,
Hope you get some rest after work. You poor thing! Ya know I luv ya!

Hey Ginny!~

Spryng,
Ok... here's the lowdown on swimmers ear:
Most of the time, when you swim the water goes right back out the ear. But when water stays in the ear canal, bacteria can start to grow and cause an infection. Hunter has been getting it when he goes swimming. I am checking into plugs or a band to put over his ears now.

Anyhow,
I have a huge weekend (Melinda does too! Have a good time) We have our yearly walk at church this weekend. It is the birthday of Mary so we have a memorial walk for her and they carry a statue of her. Anyhow, I have to work one of the booth's at the celebration. Cotton candy, nevertheless...... LOL But I am not fond of it so I don't have to worry about eating all the profits.... LOL

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:03 AM   #33  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

OH BTW,
Leigh I love the little catepillar for Liam!!!

It's the cutiest!!!!!
Old 07-02-2004, 12:06 AM   #34  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok almost the last post for tonight....... LOL

I'm gonna start a new thread See ya there