Old 06-30-2004, 02:57 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!

Fixin to go down for a nap but I wanted to check in again. I did get a workout in!!! Only about 15 min though and then I couldn't take Tanner clinging to my leg and sitting on my back (during pushups) anymore, lol. But I'd like to do my Firm Abs tonight, we'll see.

Leigh, that is so cute about Liam saying Ma Ma! I think he probably knows what he is saying. Tanner says lots of cute things now including his first sentense "I get Dat!" LOL, cracks me up. He points with his fingers looking like a gun and then says "I get Dat"... so cute. I'll watch that Cold Mountain tonight, after I get back from tanning and I'll let everyone know what I think. I had a lean gourmet meal for lunch, 4 pts, it was sallsbury steak with mashed potatoes but I was afraid it wouldn't fill me up so while it was heating up I had a large salad and I was satisfied after lunch. And I think you are right about exercising for 15 min, I know 10 min is better than none. I guess I see it as all or nothing. But I'm trying to change that. I just want to change the shape of my body and I know that will come with lots of exercise.

Di, I don't ever count my AP's either. I probably should but I just don't. Maybe if I was consistant with exercise I would be more inclined to eat those pts.

ok, guess I should get off here. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 03:18 PM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

HI LADIES!!!!!!

I'MMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

I am soooo wore out! I have to finish getting all the stuff unpacked and get the kids settled in! I will check back in later this afternoon.

Ps I got pics

Have a great day
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:14 PM   #18  
SAHM of 3

hi you girls. thanks for all your concern and care. it helps I guess. I go to the doc tomorrow. I'm wondering if there is any prescribed prenatals they can put me on to make me feel any better, I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna get a name and number for a urologist from him and pass that on to my dh. I'm gonna make sure he gets fixed DURING this pregnancy.
Leigh, that is so cute that liam is saying mamamama, but you just wait, pretty soon, you're gonna tell him you're not mamamama anymore. Once they learn it, they NEVER EVER EVER forget it.
Spryng, I wish you could shoot some of that energy my way. You are doing good.
Michelle, you're right about the house. That would probably help me feel better. Hopefully within the next few weeks we'll know. The approval process already looks good. We've got to get together a cost analysis for the bank to approve.
That will be nice, it was gonna be a 3 bedroom plus office, but now a 4 bedroom plus office. Can you imagine going from this little bitty 2 BR, to that. It'll be like a mansion.
Well you girls, as you should know I'm still not counting calories, it's really almost possible. I really really hope that my second trimester will make me feel so much better and I can get back to that.
Well, I think I'm gonna try a nap. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:17 PM   #19  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone!

My name is Jaymi. I am from TX and I currently reside in SC. I’m married and have two kids. I am 25 yrs old. I am a stay at home mom, and I mostly… “Stay at home !!” Of course, I pay the bills and get groceries…etc, etc. My baby girl is 19 mths and my son is 6, so no going to softball practice and all of that drama…yet! I started off at about 200 lbs when I had my daughter. I gradually lost about 40 lbs by the time by daughter was a year old. But of course I gained 20 more back in a short time. So when I started again in March of 2004 I was 180 lbs. Now I am 143. I pretty much made up my own diet. I count my calories and fat, and I exercise at least once a day. I am a very shy person, but once I get comfortable I speak my mind. What I mean is that I am a very honest person and I will tell you my honest opinions and give my honest advice. I’m ready to get to meet all of you and look forward to chatting with ya soon!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:22 PM   #20  
Walking away the weight

Spryng- I put the Ma-Ma thing in his record book, but wrote that I wasn't positive if he knows what it means yet. "I get dat" is sooo cute! I do count my AP as extra motivation - counting them really does help me work out more because then I think, "Oh I can have a WW dessert tonight," or whatever . . .

Penny - where are the pics??? Where are the pics??? We must see them now

Crystal - about the mamama thing! Some of my friends have taken some anti-nausea drugs during pregnancy - they had severe sickness throughout the whole pregnancy. Can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Not sure if I'll be having a frozen dinner or if I want another Boca Burger I'll see what my points look like. Right now I have a few extra. TTYL.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:25 PM   #21  
Walking away the weight

Hi, Jamie! I missed your post - sorry! Welcome to the group. I'm Leigh - I have an 8-moth-old son named Liam and a great DH. I'm in the process of losing post-pregnancy weight. I'm positive you'll find everyone here very supportive. Your plan sounds great - it's working well! Do you have an ultimate goal weight?
Old 06-30-2004, 04:30 PM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Welcome Jaymi!!

I love your name! Cute Cute! And your daughter is just precious!
We are a wonderful group here and love to get new people join us! So Welcome Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome!

Ok Girlies! I have a couple pics for you. I took over 100+.....

I got all my "stuff" put away and I am gonna relax for a sec.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg momnboys1.jpg (43.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hunternicholasandrew1.jpg (38.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 06-30-2004, 04:42 PM   #23  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok Just a couple more I promise........ LOL

PS My date thingy is wrong on my camera. I didn't fix it when I charged the batteries........grrrrrr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg momnhunterbwc.jpg (19.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg momnboysbwc.jpg (28.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 06-30-2004, 04:46 PM   #24  

Welcome Jamie, we are all excited to get to know you better too! So welcome aboard and just keep posting, good or bad days, always welcome here. I'm mommy to Logan and Ethan (twins) they will be two on July 26th.

Penny cute pictures! Sounds like you are exhausted, but had a lot of fun. You have a beautiful family by the way, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Leigh that is adorable about "ma-ma" my boys are total cave men and don't even speak, kind of a twins thing, but they are behind in speech. I'm not sure how to help them other than to keep talking to them and hopefully they will decide they want to talk back.

Spryng, hope you enjoy your movie!

check in with you all soon,
Di
p.s. so far so good on the diet. Fingers crossed.
DianeJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:31 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Jaymi!! I'm Michelle sahm to 2 yo (almost 3) Taylor marie and 8 month old Teagan Kinsey. You'll love this group, we're all very supportive. Its great to have you!!

Di, Hang in there girl you are doing great!!

Penny, those pictures are wonderful!! You look like you guys had a great time!!

Man I am exhausted for some reason! I want a nap but I have to go to work ugghhh lol. Oh well!! I would love to stay home tonight though lol. Ok I'm just gonna sit and veg out. I'll post later tonight
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:52 PM   #26  
Walking away the weight

Penny- what adorable pics! You all look wonderful I love pictures. Get some rest then tell us all the details later!

Di- I really think talking is just so variable. There are kids who don't talk until after two, but immediately use complete sentences! Anyway, I'm still not toally convinced he knows what it means Great that you're OP - I know you can do it!

I did 30 minutes of toning today: abs and buns. Also I picked up the new WW magazine and am reading that. Have to feed Liam - take care.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:53 PM   #27  
Walking away the weight

Hi, Michelle - sorry I missed you! Ugh - hope you somehow feel less tired . . .
Old 06-30-2004, 05:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again!!
Penny Penny Penny!!! Your boys are so cute. Do you ever want to try for a girl? Looks like you had a blast on your trip!

Michelle, sorry you are so tired today. Did you read my earlier post about my workouts? I'd like your opinion on that when you get a chance.

Di, your boys will eventually speak I have a cousin who was over 3 before he would say anything anyone could recognize and now you can't shut him up! LOL. Some kids just take their time and obviously your twins get their point accross to you and each other so it's working for them for now.

Leigh, hope you had a great dinner!

Welcome Jaymi! I love the way your name is spelled! I am Spryng (pronounced spring, like the season) and I have 3 kids. Ava-4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3, and Tanner who just turned 1! I'm 24 so we are very close in age. I've been married for 6 years now and loving it! Looks like you have been doing great on your own diet! What is your goal weight? And we love having people here who will speak their mind and be honest. believe me these women give as good as they get here. We are all good friends and I look forward to you joining us!

Crystal, your new house will feel like a mansion to you! LOL. I couldn't imagine going from my house to a larger one, I could get lost! But someday I'd like to try it, lol My house is very tiny so even going to just 2000 sq would feel huge to me. I hope you get approved. How exciting that would be!

Well my dinner was good. I had the beef and spinach pitas (the spinach was kinda steamed so it wasn't crunchy, I don't like fresh crunchy spinach, yuk) I thought they were very good. The kids wouldn't eat the pitas but they got a spoon and ate all the meat mixture and I made me a baked potatoe and they had french fries which they havn't had at home in quite some time so they were pleased. I did bake the fries though so they were healthier.
But now I need to get Tanner re-dressed. He enjoyed the ketchup too much, lol. And get ready for Tanning. So I will chat with you all tonight. I plan on watching that movie when I get home so I won't be on the computer until the kids are in bed. so TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 06:03 PM   #29  
SAHM of 3

Welcome Jaymi. I love your name and your daughter is adorable. I too am from TX. still here. What part are you from? I also have an almost 6 year old and a 19 month old, but I have one in between, she's 3. I'm also expecting #4 in Feb. I'm so glad you found us and hope you feel at home here. When I was dieting, before I got pregnant, I did the same as you , counted and exercised. I did better myself than following a plan. I hope to get back on track during my second trimester. This first one is hitting me really hard.
Hope to see you around here more. Welcome aboard.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 07:01 PM   #30  
*♥* Nikki *♥*

Good morning everyone (even tho for most of u it's Wednesday night it's already Thursday morning for me.)

Spryng, can I come to ur place for dinner?? lol u always seem to have such yummy meals in ur house I think I'll move in

Ginny, no fear of me depriving myself for too long. I'm doing WW, and yesterday I kept a couple points spare for a cookie after dinner. I just have to be careful lol...I'm like an alcoholic - one cookie might lead to the whole jar.

Crystal I'm so sorry that ur sad I know how hard it is to shake off those kind of feelings. I hope all the feel good hormones ur sposed to get in the 2nd trimester kick in early for u.

Penny ur vacation pics made me so jealous!! We're long overdue for some time away. We didn't even get a homeymoon last year because we had some probs with Immigration (my hubby is British and I'm Australian...we live in Aus, got married in Aus, and when we went to process his spouse visa, Immigration screwed up BIG time and he had to go back to England to lodge the application. 15 days after the wedding he left for 3 months. Fabulous...really). We want to get away and have a honeymoon on our anniversary in August, but my sister is getting Engaged the same weekend...oh well...lol...one day.

I think it's so cool I'm not the newest anymore lol...Welcome Jaymi. Ur lil girl is soooooo adorable. She's like a doll. I love lil girls. Mine isn't really a girl, I don't think. Not a girly girl, anyway.

I need something to focus on other than the size of my ***. Really, all I think about is food. I'm either trying not to eat it or I'm beating myself up for eating too much. I never had these probs before. I mean, food has always been an issue for me but in the last 6 months it's become an obsession. I took up knitting to keep my hands busy but there's only so many throw cushions a girl can make, u know? I just have no motivation anymore...for anything. I stopped working at the beginning of this year and I think that has a lot to do with it. I need to do something to get out of the house and keep busy.

Well so far so good for today. I'm on track. Of course it's only 9am lol.

Catch u all later...bye byes

Nikki
IPQ75 is offline   Reply With Quote