Old 06-29-2004, 06:54 PM   #46  
GmaTo8

Susan - aww, I AM your adopted mom, lol!! More to you later, but right now I gotta ask -

Anyone wanna take a peek at my melons???? Click here:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janeprivate/my_photos

Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 07:11 PM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

geesh that sounds obsene....lol
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 07:17 PM   #48  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hello everyone,,,
gotta make this fast,,,storm coming in again...*sigh
was reading First mag, today and it talked about phase 2,,,anyone heard of it or tried it?
Susan your Les sounds like hes alot More of a gentleman...lol Id wait till tomorrow to call and ask HR. Send over your photo copied coupons from B&J to them...kinda like a bribe..lol

RosieKate, Monte should really go get his freckles and moles checked...hes very fair, dark blonde/green eyes. Im fair for my heritage but still darker then most by maybe a shade.
Funny you all alk about fountains,,,I have never really understood the reason for a fountain,,,it just makes me want to pee all the time,,,the tinkling of water does that to me...lol

We are hoping to go on a holiday this year,,,possibly Disneyland. Won't tell the kids till we know for sure.
Well better run, need to take both boys to the Dr. Brandon with his icky skin,,,exzema. and Tanner with his pink eye...we are a great bunch..*sigh
ttfn
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 07:32 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

Jana, I agree with Angie. You are sounding like a melon pervert.....lol

I am SOOOOO hungry. I was rushing around so much this morning I just had a stale muffin from Vermont Hills -......whaaaa, whaaaa.......come on Jana.....where is my dinner??? Stop playing with your melons and feed me!!!

ok...........wait, that doesn't sound right..........lol.

OMG!!! Angie. I am going to send you a postcard of Multnomah Falls. I took the girls there on Saturday.I was thinking of you and Brian because I walked past the phone that we used to call him - very sad. I miss him still........

Anyway, back to work. So, I call tomorrow HR??? Send over some Free Scoop Coupons?? lol......ok, I am not above bribing, maybe I will talk my co workers in walking up there tonight, sounds good....

later-
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:19 PM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Another quick pop in!!

Went over to my grandpa's....my aunt called me while they were there so I got to visit with them and my grandpa was happy we all stopped in. He ended up getting all dressed up to go visit a friend whose wife and daughter went to the coast for the weekend......wanted to keep him company.

Anyway...the reason I'm posting! I came home and I got a call from one of the places that I put my resume in at!! Unfortunately I got home too late but I made sure I called her voice mail and left a message telling her that I was STILL interested in the job and would like an interview!! How cool is that? Of coarse it's a lab assistant...has nothing to do with what I went to school for, BUT.....I also put my resume in for the receptionist position at the same place so maybe they'll talk to me about both positions! (let's see which makes more....)
Won't hear from her until tomorrow.

But I'm just excited that I got a call. Only 5 resumes out and I get a call. I'm pretty happy.

Ok..off I go to kill some ants!!

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:04 PM   #51  

Hello! Today was a nice day. I went into work at 545 am and left at 115 this afternoon. Felt like I had the day off. Sat outside getting some sun for awhile, ran a few errands. Stopped and got some frozen yogurt. YUMMY!

I'm so upset. That darn Rachel did not get kicked off Love or Money last night. All I can figure out is the guy is an idiot, or the producers are pushing him in her direction to make the show more interesting. She's such a piece of work. I can hardly stand to watch her contort her face into her exaggerated expressions.

Congrats on your call Marti. Good Luck!

Angie - I had eczema pretty bad when I was a kid. I still get it, sometimes. Behind my ears and on my earlobes, and especially on my eyelids when I wear eye shadow. I use hydrocortisone cream every morning first.

Jana - I have tried the sugar free fruit pops. I can't buy any frozen yogurt or ff ice cream. I have a hard time limiting myself to 1 serving. That's why I go out and get just 1.

Well, I have to go already. Last Comic is starting.

Jen
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:24 PM   #52  

Height: 5'1"

Killed the ants ....started to doze off on the couch and looked at the clock thinking....it's way to early and the sun is out and I can smell a BBQ!! So up I went and scrambled around the house looking for something to do, so I washed the car, played around with the cats and the water hose and now I think I've ran out of things to do.

I've already cleaned up everything in the house....straightened up the yard (as much as I can until garbage day) and I'm just not in the mood to mow right now...so here I am. Aren't you all just so lucky??

Angie--I'll keep your secret from the boys as long as I'm invited to Disneyland!! Wouldn't that be great if you could go around the same time as Jana?? How fun would that be?

Susan--Hope you're doing better. Can't imagine having to go to couseling with my ex. I guess I'm fortunate to be friends enough with him that I can tolerate more than 5mins. of talking with him.

Jen--She's still on?? You know they have got to keep the worst on there to keep the audience tuned in. As much as you want that person off...that's what keeps you tuned in...to see if "THIS TIME" will be the time she's booted off!!
Have you watch "The Jury" what do you think? I actually like watching it.....I like how it tells you how it actually went at the end...so you know if the Jury made the right choice or not. I don't know what I expected it to be like, but it isn't what I had in mind. (if that made any sense)

Jana--Here I was expecting some flashy jewelry when you decided to let us see your melons!! Now....are these regular sized watermelons or are they the little ones? I've been seeing the smaller sized mellons (my kind of size) but the price is outrageous!! So I don't buy any at all.

Hello to the rest of you ladies out there!!

I better go...I've been reading this book that I really like...my cousin lent it to me...it's written by Sue Grafton: "A" is for Alibi.....then "B" is for Burglar...then "C" is for Corpse. Its three novels in one book. Very good so far.

So off I go to read. Take Care

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 08:17 AM   #53  
GmaTo8

Smile

Good Morning ladies,

Angie - send photo copied coupons to HR... You never cease to crack me up!! Is Phase 2 a diet? What about Phase 1?? I hope you get to go to Disneyland! As you know, I'm a Mickey freak.

Susan - I think you should call HR and find out what's going on. Or give me the number, and as your mama, I'll do it.. lol.

Marti - OMG! Sue Grafton is one of the 2 authors I buy in hardback! I've got every book she's ever written. Just love to read about her peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. And Henry! Sweetiepie, Disneyland and Disney World are on opposite sides of the USA! But I sure do wish Angie was going when I am, and to the same place... she would for sure keep us entertained 24/7.

Jen - crunchy, salty stuff is what I can't keep in the house. I have bought the little tiny lunch bags of Doritos twice so far to get rid of cravings, but don't dare bring in the big bag, lol. You'd find me passed out in the gutter with Dorito dust on my breath, lol.

Sue from Indiana - I think we lost you when your neighbor got home from vacation.... stop back in, okay?

Well, I got conned (by one of my sisters) into asking some visiting relatives out for lunch today. We're just having sandwiches and salads since it's so hot, and I made the WW lemonade cake that everyone likes so much. But now I have to postpone my eye doctor visit. And I have to get this house cleaned up. Thankfully, Mary already asked if she can clean for money so that's going to help a lot!

The melons are just babies so far. Aren't they just so cute? They will get much, much larger and are only 50 feet out my back door....

BBL,
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 09:33 AM   #54  

Default She's baaack!

Hi gang!

I've been taking summer school classes at a university 2.5 hrs. from my hometown, so I have been doing lots of driving and studying for the last few weeks. I also haven't made any more progress on the wedding plans, and the wedding is just over 3 months away! Yikes!

Tomorrow, I'm going with my mother, sister, fiance, and nieces to Holiday World.

LibraryKate
SpinsterLibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:39 AM   #55  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Do NOT post here ladies. See ya at Chit Chat #56.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote